Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

275 posts in this topic match your search for posts by robt. You are on page 2 of 2.
#13064 7 years ago
Quoted from jasonp:

Pinball Accoutrements

How long before "Pinball Accoutrements" surpasses "$10k by Christmas" as one of the most quoted Pinside phrases ever?!

#13066 7 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Well, now it just got real. Direct from the Judge's lips.

"May God have mercy on your soul!"

lol

#13173 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Most lawyers don't like saying those things about their predecessor counsel to the court even if it helped buy time. If the judge has interacted with the past lawyer getting blamed for misdeeds before and likes that lawyer the new lawyer is toast. Also, the table is round and you never know when one day that lawyer you just took a bullshit dump on to buy time for a client will one day replace you on a case...if you take an unnecessary swipe at a peer that peer may start gunning for you and may hurt you in ways professionally you never even understand or know about.

Exactly right.

It is pretty unusual for an attorney to use the "my client was misrepresented by prior counsel" or "prior counsel was incompetent" etc. unless it is a criminal conviction that has been appealed.

#13175 7 years ago
Quoted from monkeybug:

Not everyone paid by Paypal. So there is another sum of money to be accounted for.

I really do wonder how much money Kevin brought in?

The range of money that people gave Kevin for a deposit seems to vary widely. As little as $250.00, I've seen others at $1500.00, and others at $3k. And of course there are some who paid in full.

I also wonder how many people actually gave him money? I know it was supposed to be 250, but I doubt that many people actually gave him money, and of course some got their money back..

I do have a hard time believing that he actually brought in $1.2 million, and has somehow successfully hidden it to this point, but who knows?

#13227 7 years ago
Quoted from LyonsRonnie1:

If he was willing to steal the license from the movie company, why are people basing the possible financial amount he stole on the arbitrary number of 250?
250 is just a number that came out of Kevin's mouth.
From day 1, when he spoke about the license, he was already lying. Why would you expect him to be telling the truth about the number, years later when he was still accepting deposits?

Valid point, but I just have a hard time believing that more than 250 people gave this idiot money.

#13241 7 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

I think you hit the nail on the head. And I think JPoP is doing the same.

How so?

JPop has not declared bankruptcy.

#13360 7 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I am happy you guys may finally be getting some justice! I sure wish we had some action like this going over in JPOPville.

JPop needs to be forced into Bankruptcy in order to get this kind of action.

1 week later
#13909 7 years ago

I got way behind on this thread, and just recently listened to the entire audio recording of the last court hearing.

I have taken hundreds of depositions. When I do my deposition summary for my client, I have to give them my impressions of the deponent, including what I think of their veracity. There have definitely been times when I have told the client that the deponent appeared to be mostly credible, and I turned out to be completely wrong (client gets sub rosa video of them doing things that they said that they couldn't do), and this shows that some people are pretty good at coming across as being credible and you can't really tell that they are lying, even though they are.

Then there are people like Kevin Kulek.

I would be hard pressed to remember a deposition where I thought the deponent was lying through his teeth like Kevin was during this court hearing. Absolutely incredible. And I mean without knowing a single fact about the case, you can tell that he is lying just by listening to him speak.

Literally unbelievable!

#13913 7 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

I know bait when I see it. Let the "experts" figure it out. Otherwise, the creditors will be paying a chunk of change for unnecessary subpoenas.
Then again, what do I know....

....that subpoenas are actually very inexpensive?

#13960 7 years ago

Kentucky is indeed a very interesting state for many reasons, including the paradox that you guys mentioned. Even though I'm still a long way from retirement, there are times when I feel like I'm going through a midlife crisis and I can't wait until the day that I retire. So I've done research on where I would like to retire, and Kentucky was one of the states that I was considering after some research. Really an interesting state.

I still don't know if Kentucky is a southern state or not. It kind of is, but not really.

The climate is better than midwest states, but still a bit on the cold side for this SoCal boy.

#13962 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Their big university is in the SEC so - on that basis alone - us southerners view and claim them as one of us.
I wonder what Kentucky is going to beat LSU by this week in basketball. My guess is 42 points or more, I'm not even kidding. It's a sad time for the once proud LSU basketball program.

Kentucky is located in the east south-central region of the United States.

It borders the states of West Virginia to the east, Virginia to the southeast, Tennessee to the south, Missouri to the west, Illinois and Indiana to the northwest, and Ohio to the north and northeast.

So other than West Virginia, Virginia and Tennessee, the other 4 states that it borders would not be considered Southern, but rather midwest.

Then again, Kentucky was originally part of Virginia, which is considered about as Southern a state as they come.

And of course much of Kentucky is part of Appalachia. Yep, Hillbilly's for sure!

#13980 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Agreed except Missouri is kind of a mixed state like Kentucky. St. Louis is absolutely considered a southern city (the Cardinals baseball team has a large southern following) and Missouri also has a university in the SEC.
I wonder how the people in Missouri identify themselves? Do you guys consider your selves southerners or mid west people?

One of my best friends returned to live in his home state of Missouri many years ago. He considers it the midwest, but at the same time he proudly considers himself a Redneck.

Kind of goes to what you said about it being a mixed state like Kentucky.

#14074 7 years ago

Anyone have some ideas on where the money is?

I personally don't think Kevin ever received close to $1 million, but maybe half that. Still, that's a huge amount of cash that obviously wasn't all spent on empty cabinets and a few plastic spines.

#14126 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I don't think he reads this page at all. It clashes too much with the reality he imagines where he is somehow the victim and us suckers he took money from and didn't return are somehow bad people.

I think he absolutely does.

Thus his reference to the "internet hysteria against me" during his court proceeding.

#14146 7 years ago

Excellent news. The fact that she didn't even fight it says a lot.

#14153 7 years ago

Who are Piornak, Woods, et al?

#14168 7 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

Aaron Klumpp never took any money? Or is that still buried in the excel sheet/Kevin didn't rat him out yet?

I believe the issue would be *when* he got money

#14177 7 years ago

Do any of the recent filings make reference to "accoutrements?"

#14190 7 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

I am really surprised that Kulek has not yet disappeared into that good Pinconning night.

He was recently spotted working in the Heighway Pinball factory.

#14311 7 years ago
Quoted from CNKay:

I never understood how lawyers can defend people that are obviously criminal.

One of my best friends from law school worked for the Public Defenders office for awhile right after passing the bar exam. I asked him if he had his canned response ready for when people asked him how he could defend people that he thought were guilty of a crime. His response was that he didn't necessarily think of it as defending that particular person, but rather defending people's legal/constitutional rights as a whole.

I.e., make the other side prove their case within the bounds of the law.

2 weeks later
#14480 7 years ago
Quoted from osudrummer:

This cracked me up! Although judgement is a perfectly acceptable variant.

Try spelling "judgement" in a legal pleading and be prepared to be mocked.

#14481 7 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Irregardless, it's a mute point anyway.

#14508 7 years ago
Quoted from stangbat:

I not only learned the difference between judgement and judgment, I also learned an easy tell to be able to determine if someone is a lawyer.

...or who isn't.

#14554 7 years ago

Grammar Nazi (resized).jpgGrammar Nazi (resized).jpg

275 posts in this topic match your search for posts by robt. You are on page 2 of 2.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion/page/2?tu=robt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.