Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nibbles.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

341 posts in this topic match your search for posts by nibbles. You are on page 2 of 2.
#11857 7 years ago

I just want a picture of that sweet ass CNC machine

#11860 7 years ago

Nothing wrong with allegedly getting paid in small specific payments, adding up to six figs, and only having to make 10 $500 retail cabinets.

2 months later
#12144 7 years ago

Scummy Kid Is Totally Busted.

F#*k him.

1 week later
#12356 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

The whistleblowers had the money and lost it?

The whistleblowjobs could have come forward with the information immediately and a LARGE portion of the people that paid into the scam could have charged back their money through PayPal or their individual credit card companies. That's the problem with how things played out.

Hopefully the website with the 'breaking news' got a lot of advertising traffic and click dollars...

#12385 7 years ago
Quoted from damageinc55:

Call me an asshole, but if I investigated a program that I was invested into, and found it to be a house of cards, first thing I would do is pull my money.

The question that is most pertinent to the conversation is - How many months would you sit on that information before telling others?

#12393 7 years ago
Quoted from lyonsden:

If your MO is "to make Kevin fry", why wax and wane for so long on Anonymous?

Apples to oranges, but hey, how many people on here would even give two shits about Kevin right now if they were able to charge back through PayPal/CC company when Kevin wouldn't refund their money when it was clear what his true intentions were, within the charge back window, if that information was specifically shared WHEN the whistleblowjobs confirmed it?

Were they worried they wouldn't get their money when there was a run on the bank of Kevin?
... No, chargebacks would have covered *almost* everyone involved.

Did they not consider the charge back window?
...Doubtful.

Were they unsure with their information and didn't want to shat on some guys 'business'?
...Possibly.

Did they find some key information, keep it in their inner circle, turn it to their own advantage and possibly gain something, and then sit and spin on it for a few months?
...More than Likely, and yes, depending who you vote for.

Kevin can eat Clorox either way. But, had the information been made public when it was found out, I'd wager ~95% of people in on Predator would have been able to charge their money back through appropriate channels and would have moved on unscathed and this would be a NON issue... Yet, here we are where 98% got hosed because five people (?) "don't owe anyone on here anything"

#12395 7 years ago

I'm just posting cause I mis-clicked

#12522 7 years ago

Still waiting for my empty VirtuaPins cabinet...

#12638 7 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

I'm a bit confused on the VirtuaPin issue as well - are they, in essence, holding onto money for cabinets not delivered, and haven't returned that money? But they're still producing their own things? Could get interesting for them.

You didn't hear? NoahFentz lost his ass on that deal, he said so himself...

Still waiting for my empty cabinet.

#12645 7 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

It's all fun 'n Games until someone gets a Subpoena for a Deposition....

He sure looked cool when he proclaimed it though!

#12677 7 years ago

Where's the money hidden?

You think he wears that ratty ass beanie hat as a fashion statement?

#12871 7 years ago
Quoted from Russo121:

At least i can get a laugh from this pathetic twat crying to his mommy.
http://www.poetry.com/historical_poems/7544029

lewl.giflewl.gif

#12876 7 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

It wouldn't affect them getting their refund would it?
Yeah I'm missing something obviously... so be gentle

You're not missing anything, you got it 100% correct. Really stimulates the neurons when you think about what WhySnow is saying about how they wanted to *allegedly* "teach the community a lesson," and how their handling of critical information doesn't make any logical sense outside of "fuck everyone else".

The whistleblowjobs are heroes, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

1 week later
#13076 7 years ago

To be Kevin... even if he still sticks with the victim mentality

OfCourse (resized).jpgOfCourse (resized).jpg

#13084 7 years ago
Quoted from DennisK:

He said he has a hearing in Henry County

Quoted from DennisK:

He said he has a hearing

There's the problem right there.

He is lying, like always.

#13198 7 years ago

I wonder if they factored in the funds that Tim F., and all the other cling-ons, that paid Kevin for the remains after the shit hit the fan? ... probably.

#13260 7 years ago

I, for one, think Kevin is doing a great job. Furthermore, I don't think we need everyone on here telling him how well he is doing or what may happen, because he knows what's up and I don't think he should be reading all of this prior to producing all of the documents this week.

#13287 7 years ago

^Did he also have the CNC machine that he bought for VirtuaPins on a trailer attached to his truck in this dream?

#13510 7 years ago

When do you take his house?

#13832 7 years ago

This one is muh favorite... "work"

a (resized).jpga (resized).jpg

work (resized).pngwork (resized).png

#13834 7 years ago

CONvocation... you can't make this shit up

#13848 7 years ago

Me thinks that she knows where that money trail is going to lead

#13852 7 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Some guy named Combo.

A combo of K's

#13869 7 years ago

My advice for Amanda is to cast a 'magick' spell in one hand, and crap in the other. See which one fills up first.

The money trail will not lie, *allegedly* unlike you and your husband.

#13876 7 years ago

t.thanks Kevin

#13883 7 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Unless someone magically has the VIN or Registration information.

I couldn't go to the bank and get Kevin's checking account history either, but that didn't stop the judge.

#13940 7 years ago

One would guess the guy he was photographed with strolling through the auction, buying route games, is the guy that does all the pickups of cash and is probably the one who also is registered with the state license. Kevin pays for route equipment, skinny guy picks up route cash and pays Kevin under the table (aka tax free).

#14080 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

all just ideas at this point...

Don't forget the CNC machine and all the odd small payments adding up to six figures made to VirtuaPins, only to build 10 cabinets, and then to make like Kevin's dad and disappear...

#14165 7 years ago

Aaron Klumpp never took any money? Or is that still buried in the excel sheet/Kevin didn't rat him out yet?

#14167 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballs:

I don't understand why people who did some work for Kevin and were paid for it should be sued in this way? Isn't it fair payment?

I'm sure that will be cleared up when Kevin releases the payroll/tax/corporation/contracts/etc information for all of these 'employees' and the 'work' they did...

#14169 7 years ago

When's the CNC getting picked up?

#14172 7 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

Requesting a layman's summary of what went down today.

It's now a race to see which party strings Kevin up by his small nuts, the courts or his old-friends.

#14196 7 years ago

Friday is coming up quick

#14209 7 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

at what point the blinders fall off.

"Hey Kevin, you don't have a job, but sure you can give me all kinds of money (from who knows/cares where) to buy expensive camera crap and also put a huge capital chunk down on the house. Oh, you don't want your name on the title, okay sounds dandy."

"Witchunt"... I've seen children come up with better deflections when they know they're pinned.

#14333 7 years ago

When is the house going up for auction?

1 week later
#14419 7 years ago

March 18th in Kevin's life, trust me bros, I can see the future

#14455 7 years ago

Yeah, it usually looks pretty bad when your payments received never exceed $10k per and add up to a large amount...

1 week later
#14638 7 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

particular defendant forking over $135k of personal funds

Quoted from MrBally:

$135k of personal funds

Quoted from MrBally:

personal funds

lul

#14644 7 years ago

I love when old people try to meme. You almost had it.

#14645 7 years ago
Quoted from DeeGor:

It's probably more to do with laying low so he doesn't have to answer to the people who were ripped off than being smart.

Or it has to do with how he was paid, and the amounts of each of those payments... cause looking at it from the outside, es no bueno.

#14647 7 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Remember, you'll be my age one day.

True... but I might also stroke out tomorrow if they don't lock Kevin's sorry ass up.

1 week later
#14785 7 years ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

Curious how legitimate the "wrong address" excuse could be here.

All dumpsters look the same, I'm not surprised the mailman missed it...

1 week later
#14829 7 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Is this the same Keith that's taking care of the legal push? If so... this is pretty amusing, if not a bit ironic!

Started drinking a little early today huh

#14846 7 years ago

After everything Keith has done, I'm glad he has things like the lambo. He deserves it.

Outside of taking every Kulek "house" in existence, my only other guilty pleasure in this would being able to drive said 'lambo' for a quick circuit ... honestly though, I would settle for a co-pilot seat just to hear that harmonious engine music.

#14888 7 years ago

I'm still waiting for my VirtuaPins cabinet...

#14973 7 years ago

"Sorry, shittin' rocks"

#15019 7 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

Knickerbocker

Quoted from Homepin:

Quite often you see a REALLY good reason for someone to change their name......

Aright, can someone explain this, going totally over my head

#15032 7 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

This is all I can think about. After this train wreck is over, I hope Keith shares the contents of the "scathing email".

I'd have to guess that it went along the lines of wage gap, muh feminism, 'harassment', and the typical "I am woman hear me roar" bullshit. Then when that didn't work, she quit and went to work for the govt...

#15124 7 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

Every time I see pirate Steve in the "dodgeball" movie I think of Kevin. Arrr.

For me it's when I take my trash can down to the curb

1 week later
#15207 6 years ago
Quoted from c508:

Ask and you shall receive!
Audio from yesterday re: adversary proceeding against Defendant Amanda Kulek.
https://soundcloud.com/user-7602410/audio-file-1ap2016-02073-20170427-133738

HA (resized).jpgHA (resized).jpg

#15225 6 years ago

Love how she dragged grandma into court as well, that conversation probably went like this "Hey grandma, I need you to come to court with me today and lie about giving me $28k... Oh yeah, and we also need to bring up the fact that we had to hide it from the govt to keep getting our 'bennies'."

#15289 6 years ago
Quoted from Sonny_Jim:

Perfect house for them both to lose and then live in the gutter, really.

FTFY

#15315 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

Where do they keep the 200 plus gallon tank?

Maybe the same place they keep a CNC machine 'owned' by a guy who took payments for less than $10k per check adding up to over $100k...

Lock all these fucks up

#15377 6 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

I don't believe she could have ever acquired a 2K camera without skimming Predator money.

Especially when you attach messages to the money transfers...

#15469 6 years ago
Quoted from NoahFentz:

Hi Guys!
I just wanted to drop in and say that I would not be building cabinets and printing and applying decals for a project that's not fully licensed!
Anyone that knows me knows I won't even consider touching unlicensed projects!
Speculation can now rest.
Pre-owners can certainly look forward to receiving their PREDATORS.
Thank you.

1 week later
#15605 6 years ago

Kulek defense (resized).pngKulek defense (resized).png

#15632 6 years ago

It's always a good idea to lecture a judge on your personal rights.

kek (resized).jpgkek (resized).jpg

#15634 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballs:

I'd like to hear any of these scummy criminals say 'sorry'. Instead, they give excuses like they're applying for more benefits.

It'll come when they get all of their housing repossessed and the reality they are getting thrown out on the street kicks in. Best part is that it will likely be in court, so we can all hear them start the 'sorry' parade.

#15731 6 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

Is she for real? That must be like some comedy thing. No one can really be like that?

About as real as Granny kulek's breathing problems.

2 weeks later
#15776 6 years ago
Quoted from galaxian:

Found a sketch of the alleged man with all the money.

WhereDaGoldAt (resized).jpgWhereDaGoldAt (resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#15891 6 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

I just thought of a great way for criminals to pay back the victims. Since everyone is so into reality shows these day; what about a pay-per-view for jail cell cameras.

I'd rather take their house and everything they own. Put him in the gutter/jail where he belongs.

1 week later
#16040 6 years ago

So that's it? That's all you gotta do to get off? I didn't have time to listen to the whole shit show, but sounds like excuse, excuse, excuse and the judge feels bad for her (buying all of her faked BS) and she doesn't have to prove where the cash flow came from?

#16057 6 years ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

apparently totally cool with the judge

That's what has worried me about the judge, he seems EXTREMELY lenient...

#16063 6 years ago
Quoted from Razorbak86:

The judge did not let her off the hook. He simply granted her motion to set aside the default judgment and sent the case back to trial, where both parties have the opportunity to present evidence. By allowing her rants to continue, he simply gave her enough rope to hang herself. Keith now has numerous additional claims on the record to easily destroy her credibility.

Thanks for the explanation.

#16082 6 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Sheeeet, now IT is going to block it from work.....

Nothing google translate website can't fix

#16088 6 years ago

I know it's been said before, but Keith is the f'king MAN!

#16144 6 years ago
Quoted from Half_Life:

Identity of kids and dog protected. Also removed other named individuals that left comments on her Facebook page.

I thought Kevin and the other guy got the site all ready? They not own a lawn mower?

#16152 6 years ago
Quoted from aalucero:

So am I to understand that she surprised herself with th is purchase?

Don't go connecting the dots... clearly, everyone writes like that when they surprise themselves with a gift they bought for themselves, and then post about it facebook to brag about their loser son who clearly had no money of his own to purchase the home... she paid for it from all the government bennies she collects, duh... no way to connect those dots of where all the money went. Kevin did a great job prepping the site for her though. NO DOTS to connect good sir!

#16184 6 years ago

I thought the camper was stored at a different site? Ya'know the one where Kevin didn't buy the trailer, but instead prepped the site for it to sit (clearly what his mom was thanking him for in the facbook post)? So that site was his driveway? Where was the other picture taken then if that shitbucket isn't road worthy?

#16191 6 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

The Mid-Michigan flood of 2017 changes everything. The defendant could go back and say we can't get the mortgage. We don't want the house. It's yours mr. Trustee and special litigation Counsel to the Trustee. As a bonus, defendant 2 could toss in the Trailer. It will cost more than $250 to haul it away and dispose of since it will be full of mold next week.
Likely will have a negative value once remediation & demolition costs are factored in. I don't think a FEMA temporary trailer can be awarded to the Trustee.

Who needs counsel when there are so many people on here that are giving them ideas...

#16196 6 years ago

The cabinet maker's shop isn't in a flood plain, or built over a sinkhole or something, is it?

#16230 6 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Remember, insurance COmpaNies are your friend, until something goes wrong.

In most cases yes, but my neighbor was 'saved' from a 100 year storm/flood damage by his insurance company to the tune of $20k+. It's the ol' "better to have and not need, versus need and not have" mentality. The difference seems to be being an honest hardworking individual, as opposed to being an alleged 'Kulek'...

#16234 6 years ago

I wonder what's inside the red trailer? That is a nice trailer.

trailer (resized).jpgtrailer (resized).jpg

#16346 6 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Where? The youcaring site? All comments seem blank there. If Facebook, who's page?

They deleted the comment after Ted screencapped it. You can always try the google translate route, that sometimes gets around work blocks https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=en&sp=nmt4&tl=pl&u=https://www.youcaring.com/amandakulek-860164&usg=ALkJrhisfqvxtHyOUsLx5vC67K3xru6vjQ

#16493 6 years ago

I love how the mom replied

#16573 6 years ago

Calm down everyone, Dan has lost more money than all of the scammed victims... Clearly a non-issue for us.

I can't tell if it's virtue signaling or just straight up cucked with some of you

#16578 6 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Call the floods justice if you will, but fuck, life suffrage is not worth $4500.

How about $500,000+? And that's being conservative. I get a lot of people on here are extremely afraid of confrontation and actively go out of their way to avoid it, but overlooking the total amount here and trying to boil it down to $4500 is a level of metal gymnastics that is amazing.

#16590 6 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

He bought art for 250 machines
he bought parts for 250 machines
he paid for machinery and equipment for 250 cabinets
He paid for being at Expo's and other various shows

Are you basing that off of a guess? Or do you know more than people that have talked with Keith? Hell, read the legal docs and you'd know half of that is false. It starts to fall apart when you have actual facts, which are not fully shared on Pinside, and are not just arguing for the sake of making yourself feel important.

#16593 6 years ago
Quoted from CNKay:

Is that the gun slinging lawyer, the countless yard stalkers or the adult website your speaking of?

The rain dance variety of lawyer

#16608 6 years ago
Quoted from guyincognito:

A poor family lost their home and possessions.
A bunch of gamblers lost out on a unnecessary toy.
The lack of perspective highlights how petty and vindictive adult children who've had their toys taken from them, can be.

So how much did you donate to help them out?

1 month later
#17111 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

VirtuaPin/Paul did all of the damage to his company with his OWN words

VPin (resized).jpgVPin (resized).jpg

#17145 6 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Downvoted only because transfers of money dont always indicate questionable intent. Some people don't want the govt in their business. Spot on otherwise.

Really hurts the optimistic viewpoint when he argued the fact he even accepted the money in the first place, then vanished like a fart in the wind... aaand that's not even getting into the snazzy CNC machine!

But you didn't downvote him, so, have I been bamboozled again!?

1 month later
#17534 6 years ago

How can someone be dead broke, an 'inch from death', but yet have the ability to winter in California...? Wonder if that's where Kevin Sr. ended up after mysteriously disappearing... really activates the almonds

4 weeks later
#17594 6 years ago

I'm still interested.

3 weeks later
#17682 6 years ago

Doesn't she still owe $30,000 to the trustee? How's that comin' along?

#17748 6 years ago

She should do a new blog post titled "I dropped 225lbs of shit in one day, let me tell you how"

#17754 6 years ago

I love all of the Micihgan people that are rooting for Kevin

2 months later
#17901 6 years ago

Maybe he can cut stuff out on his/VP's CNC machine and sell it on etsy to get that $27/mo?

2 months later
#17960 5 years ago

Keith doesn't post about it anymore, which is smart. Either way, Keith is the f$&king man. Hopefully VP is cnc'ing out the cabinets for people...

I keep holding reservations on the judge, but holy hell the way he allows people to talk to him *cough*A man, duh*cough*

If she needs a loan, why doesn't she ask Kevin for the scratch?

7 months later
#18205 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Anybody made a scorecard? Here is a quick stab based on faulty memory to get us started.
Kevin - mostly absent from any proceedings. He received divorce papers.
Moma K - possesses trailer once worth $75k, it flooded and is now worth $3k. Probably not road worthy to travel between MI to CA..
Amanda - agreed to settle startup loans for 20k? but was unable to get a loan so no payment.
Tim Fife did not surrender Predator game and traded it for JJPPOTC.
Paul - cabinet guy ????
Few others - paid a small amount.

VP's working on my cabinet as we speak, they still owe's me one...

1 year later
#18390 3 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Did anything ever happen to the cabinet guy?

He was the big winner

341 posts in this topic match your search for posts by nibbles. You are on page 2 of 2.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nibbles.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion/page/2?tu=nibbles and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.