Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 294 of 370.
#14651 7 years ago

Another con job....

#14652 7 years ago

I can see myself in the audience in that video.

I always wondered what became of the guy that won that free EoD raffle?

#14653 7 years ago

I like Predator theme better than Aliens theme :/

#14654 7 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Agreed, I don't see him giving up 155k. Figure the CNC machine, printer and various accoutrements might fetch $20k on the used/auction circuit, I dpn't see this particular defendant forking over $135k of personal funds. This will not end well.

Well, they had the chance to defend themselves and chose not to... thus the default judgement...

#14655 7 years ago

I wonder how today's meeting is going. I'll keep checking Pacer for any documents.

#14656 7 years ago

Isn't today's meeting at Keith's "super scary office" not the court?

#14657 7 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Correct.

#14658 7 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

If that's the case, will there still be audio? Please, please say yes.

#14659 7 years ago

I just want to know if he showed up. Otherwise we all know how this is going to go...Well, I already gave you everything I had. IP for Dangerous? Oh, I don't have any of that stuff either, it was all a handshake deal, I paid cash.

#14660 7 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

I just want to know if he showed up. Otherwise we all know how this is going to go...Well, I already gave you everything I had. IP for Dangerous? Oh, I don't have any of that stuff either, it was all a handshake deal, I paid cash.

I don't think there will be audio but I'm sure we'll find out soon if he showed up. They want to get him on the record. Based on the judge's last comments, if he doesn't show up I think the marshall's will make him show up and he won't be going home that night either...

Jaz

#14661 7 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Well, if he shows he'd better be wearing green or Keith might pinch him

#14662 7 years ago
Quoted from chadderack:

he'd better be wearing green

Might be a little tight...

images (resized).jpgimages (resized).jpg

#14663 7 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Yeah, I'm not expecting any audio, but who knows. At least there will be some documents entered either today or next week.

#14664 7 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

I just want to know if he showed up. Otherwise we all know how this is going to go...

OJ Simpson syle slow chase as his evasion attempt is documented by channel 2 news? (Replace the white Bronco with an RV)

#14665 7 years ago

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#14666 7 years ago

Nothing?

#14667 7 years ago

Nothing yet.

#14668 7 years ago

Just checked again and nothing new.

#14669 7 years ago
Quoted from merccat:

Yeah well... here in california he will probably be out in 5.

5 years in any CA prison is a LOOOOONG time. I know people who work at Chino and Coorcoran and if that's his fate, justice is one cruel 'b. I imagine its likely in 5 short years someone who earned that fate would be covered head to toe in not so flattering ownership tattoos, renamed 'karaoke karen' and be unable to see a dinner salad without bursting into tears.

#14670 7 years ago

My tale with Predator...

#14671 7 years ago

Well, I just learned that there's going to be a predator sequel in 2018. Maybe it will become the game that so many people hoped for.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3829266/

#14672 7 years ago

Just checked again this morning and nothing new yet.

#14673 7 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Just checked again this morning and nothing new yet.

Thanks Wolf for taking the time to do this. Genuinely appreciate it.

#14674 7 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

As much as I don't think they were completely in the wrong, that's just their fault for not answering the original summons. Huh.

I've heard that attempts were made to answer this particular notice to appear. Would legal shenanigans designed to stall & possibly prevent the defendant & his Counsel to make a timely appearance allow for a reversal of this Default Judgement?

#14677 7 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

attempts were made

there is no such thing as 'attempts' in this matter. You cant half ass it in court.

There is a clearly spelled out legal process and requirements to file specific motions in every instance. If those were not filed then the default judgement goes in.

Glad the trustee and lawyer working for the trustee is doing such an awesome job of finding where the money went and getting the judgements.

I am looking forward to when the recovery starts. As I understand it, that is really where Keith will shine/ his expertise.

#14679 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

there is no such thing as 'attempts' in this matter. You cant half ass it in court.
There is a clearly spelled out legal process and requirements to file specific motions in every instance. If those were not filed then the default judgement goes in.
Glad the trustee and lawyer working for the trustee is doing such an awesome job of finding where the money went and getting the judgements.
I am looking forward to when the recovery starts. As I understand it, that is really where Keith will shine/ his expertise.

Dear expert, since you decided to selectively comment on my post, why not answer the question I posed?

#14681 7 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Another con job.... » YouTube video

L O f'n L,
It says about the video that "Jersey Jack Pinball will be assembling EOD for Skit-B!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

#14687 7 years ago

Anything from Keith?

#14688 7 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Dear expert, since you decided to selectively comment on my post, why not answer the question I posed?

I did not selectively comment on your post. I specifically commented on it.

I already answered your question. The answer is very clear that there are no re-dos in federal court. I am not sure what you mean by

Quoted from MrBally:legal shenanigans

but I presume by this

Quoted from MrBally:

attempts were made to answer

that you are inferring someone made a phone call but never filed their response???

Please clarify what you are saying with more specifics. I am not an expert but I sure have learned alot about federal bankruptcy proceedings from my research due to this whole issue. It has been quite enlightening from what I used to 'think' and the things I now know.

#14689 7 years ago

Just checked again and nothing new.

#14691 7 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

I'm confused here about what you could be referring to and how any legal shenanigans you mention could happen. When you're presented with a legal motion or request for info, the only response that matters is one in writing. That response would go into the same system that Wolfmarsh and others have been using to access the legal documents. Since it doesn't appear that an official response was ever made, I don't understand what kind of things you could be referring to - unless you're trying to say the judge/court is the one playing games.

#14692 7 years ago

Keith should give us a quick basic update....

#14693 7 years ago

i'm still waiting on kevin's update

#14694 7 years ago

Nada?

#14695 7 years ago

I checked just now and nothing new yet.

#14696 7 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Thanks.

#14697 7 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

just spotted ... southbound on I-69

KK2 (resized).jpgKK2 (resized).jpg

#14698 7 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

just spotted ... southbound on I-69

upon closer inspection

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#14699 7 years ago

Could have already been locked up on Friday

#14700 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Could have already been locked up on Friday

wishful thinking I am afraid...I think we would have gotten a post from Keith indicating such good news...but never hurts to hope...

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 294 of 370.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion/page/294 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.