Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 286 of 370.
#14251 7 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

I've been to Cuba a few times and those people are super smart.

I've seen a few youtube videos and a couple of articles about their ingenuity. Necessity is the mother of invention, and can become a wellspring of creative solutions.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/updates/isolation-generation-master-inventors-cuba/

#14252 7 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

You got an instant upgrade by getting rid of Betsy DeVos. That alone will raise the average Michigan student's IQ 13 points.
Get rid of Kevin's IQ and you guys might catch up with Florida....

Boo Hoo
I is from a dumb state.

#14253 7 years ago

I hope Kevin gets a good night sleep tonight knowing he did such an excellent job over the past 3 weeks in documenting everything required. Who am I kidding...

#14254 7 years ago

Listening now. Question and answer of the night...

Judge: "Sir, what kind of employable skills do you have?"

Kevin: "Mmfff. Not really sure"

#14255 7 years ago
Quoted from Underspin:

Listening now. Question and answer of the night...
Judge: "Sir, what kind of employable skills do you have?"
Kevin: "Mmfff. Not really sure"

Judge" what about performing serious fraud against a whole lot of people then?"

Kevin " how do u spell fraud actually you honor?" Because I like the sound of that.. lol

Judge "ok that's it case closed.. Kevin ur dismissed..sentence will be carried out.. by 250 angry people against 1 (kevin) in the jungle haha.. predator Style. Not even god can protect your soul now..

#14256 7 years ago
Quoted from MotorCityMatt:

How do you garnish someone's wages that does not have a job?

In the state I live the sheriff posts a bright orange sticker on your front door/ window after he takes a full inventory of the possessions you have in your home including furniture Etc. Then a date is set which is posted online and in the local papers announcing your name address and the time of the auction where they sell Everything you have to try to pay down the debt. I am prepared to make a trip and bid $1 for a laptop or other fun household items.

#14257 7 years ago

Just here visiting again, eagerly looking forward to the next round of juicy updates...

#14258 7 years ago

I plan on getting some yard work going this weekend. Gotta hope for for an audio recording...

#14259 7 years ago
Quoted from DutchTommy:

Kevin " how do u spell fraud actually you honor?"

frog.giffrog.gif

#14260 7 years ago

I are baboonI are baboon

#14261 7 years ago

Do we have a time for the hearing today?

#14262 7 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Do we have a time for the hearing today?

09:00 AM EST today.

#14263 7 years ago

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#14264 7 years ago

No recording has been posted yet. I'll keep checking.

#14265 7 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

No recording has been posted yet. I'll keep checking.

I hope we get it. I blocked out my whole Friday night for this. Pizza and Pinball Beer.

TWO BROTHERS JUICY HOP PALE ALE (resized).JPGTWO BROTHERS JUICY HOP PALE ALE (resized).JPG

#14267 7 years ago

Cool.

#14270 7 years ago

Good defense lawyer... what is a W-3 ??!

#14271 7 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

Good defense lawyer... what is a W-3 ??!

And he worked as an accountant starting in the late 60's.

#14272 7 years ago

What kind of account lets you take out $ 1550 and $ 3000 from an ATM ?? Comedy gold, at the expense of the victims.

#14273 7 years ago

Can't wait to listen to this

#14274 7 years ago

No appearance by Special K. Just the judge, Keith and defense counsel.

#14275 7 years ago

Nothing drastic in this hearing. Next hearing is set for 2 weeks from today, March 3rd at 9:30 am.

#14276 7 years ago

If you are hoping for more comedy gold from the Pirate its not in this recording

#14277 7 years ago

I really like that Judge. He's well paced, thoughtful, very thorough and professional.

Thanks for posting, Wolfmarsh.

#14278 7 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

What kind of account lets you take out $ 1550 and $ 3000 from an ATM ?? Comedy gold, at the expense of the victims.

Judge: "These are rather large sums of money to just be walking around with"

#14279 7 years ago

Not many developments this week, but hopefully Keith finds something useful in the bank records and check copies once they are turned over to him.

It's not really a surprise Kevin didn't make an appearance, though.

#14280 7 years ago

One thing struck me that the judge said... essentially was Kevin's lack of motivation in the matter since the denial of discharge came through. I mean, since Kevin himself started these proceedings, it would seem wildly unusual to say the least if he were jailed for non-compliance with the trustee's requests.

I mean--if you're not going to get your debts discharged and you started the court proceeding, why would you care about complying at that point? They're just going to add fines that he can't pay anyway.

Maybe Keith can unearth some criminal activity and then a new set of proceedings can start (criminal).

#14281 7 years ago

Damn, Keith. You're good. I loved hearing the judge allude to the possible criminal ramifications of Mr. Kulek's actions.

#14282 7 years ago

Kevin, sptttttt ... over here. Don't go into the dark alley with Mr. Nathanson.

#14283 7 years ago

While I have never met any of these people in person, I hear their voices as if they are people I now know from a show I look forward to each episode.

Can I send "fan" mail to a judge?

#14284 7 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

While I have never met any of these people in person, I hear their voices as if they are people I now know from a show I look forward to each episode.
Can I send "fan" mail to a judge?

Funny you should say that. In entertainment value alone, the pattern closely follows that of a series of movies. The first being good, the second being great, and the third being meh.

#14285 7 years ago

IRS needs to perform an audit.

I don't think they'll be as understanding as the judge in the "dog ate my homework" excuse.

#14286 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

IRS needs to perform an audit.
I don't think they'll be as understanding as the judge in the "dog ate my homework" excuse.

If it was ill gotten gains, the IRS would have a secondary claim to the people who sent money. Kulek can't claim the money as income as he didn't fulfill customer orders.

#14288 7 years ago

I want muh predator pinball acoochiements!

#14289 7 years ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

I hope we get it. I blocked out my whole Friday night for this. Pizza and Pinball Beer.

So how was the pinball beer?

#14290 7 years ago

Just had to shake my head at that audio...now kevin is claiming he had no employees and thus no w2 or 1099 or records of payments. His own defense attorney who was an accountant since the 60s throws him under the bus about what a lousy record keeper he was. And all those thousand dollar cash withdrawals kevin marked as miscellaneous expenses with a purpose of "unclear".

You know the Judge, Keith and the Defense attorney are smirking at each other and probably having beers afterwards laughing over how pathetic and moronic kevin is. I'm sure it's a popular topic at dinner with friends...."You won't believe this one case....this guy...."

Kevin, I know you read these posts...you've become the legend you wanted to be in pinball...only you're not jack the giant killer...youre the big oaf that falls hard.

#14291 7 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

So how was the pinball beer?

Excellent!!! Two Brothers is a great local Microbrewer. If you look closely at the top of the can, it says "special when lit." Really a nice touch.

#14292 7 years ago

Did I miss any audio? Bump for a link, I need my fix.

#14293 7 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

scroll up. It's there.

#14294 7 years ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

Excellent!!! Two Brothers is a great local Microbrewer. If you look closely at the top of the can, it says "special when lit." Really a nice touch.

It's also a nice Rick and Morty reference.

#14295 7 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

scroll up. It's there.

Thanks. It is so much more fun when we get to hear Kevin act as if he has a brain. Trying to avoid a direct question or telling the judge how people on the internet are saying mean things.

I saw the paperwork for the collection of the RV and monies. But I did not hear that discussed in court last week. Are these separate?

#14296 7 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

It's also a nice Rick and Morty reference

Bri2Vg2CcAA8dYv[1] (resized).jpgBri2Vg2CcAA8dYv[1] (resized).jpg

#14297 7 years ago

I never understood how lawyers can defend people that are obviously criminal.

He sounds like he needed a few drinks just to show up via phone.

I guess I'll say a prayer for Kevin's family tonight. It is a shame he couldn't have been honest and re titled it alien jungle hunt, or alien hunter, body collector etc.and been a stand up guy

Wonder if clay is gonna voluntarily hand over his possession of the partial machines?

#14298 7 years ago

He never could have pulled it off even if he had renamed it IMO. Price was way to low per machine and how was he even going to build them all.

#14299 7 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

Price was way to low per machine and how was he even going to build them all.

Well I hear there is an idle pinball assembly line in the Netherlands...

Too soon?

#14300 7 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

The thread index has all the Key Posts in one handy list.

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 286 of 370.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion/page/286?hl=xdetroit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.