Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 285 of 370.
#14201 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Can someone translate all of those filings?

People that "worked" for/with Kevin are getting called to the carpet for various amounts of money. The RV and the house are also in the list. From my understanding, the documents are all requests for some sort of judgment from those people. Hopefully those decisions are made sooner than later.

#14202 7 years ago

The next date is the 20th, right?

#14204 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

If I understood correctly, Kevin's bankruptcy got discharged the other day. What process is taking place now? Are criminal charges being brought up now?

From what I understand, creditors still need to be satisfied since the bankruptcy filing failed (meaning all Kevin's debts are still on the books). So, Keith is trying to find out where all the money went, and try to recover it. The first order from the court has been to order Kathy Kulek to turn over the RV (or the cash equivalent) to the estate plus $25k, which was a default judgement (based on Keith's findings) since she didn't show up to defend herself.

Keith is also filing complaints against anyone Kevin may have paid or given money to, and those files contain various facts and allegations about Kevin in each complaint, ending with how the person was involved with Kevin, such as:

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

Basically saying that Kevin sent money to these people without any record or invoice details to show for it, and that it should be recovered from these people because:

Which basically alleges that Kevin sent money to his friends to hide it.

#14205 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

If I understood correctly, Kevin's bankruptcy got discharged the other day. What process is taking place now? Are criminal charges being brought up now?

Kevin's request to have his liabilities flushed in chapter7 was denied. Now these are filings to reclaim his assets that have been fraudulently disbursed to various people... so the estate has value to redistribute to the creditors owed.

I'm sure each of these will lead to their own court struggles.

#14206 7 years ago

Does Kevin still have to annotate his bank "statements" or was that only part of the bankruptcy trial?

#14207 7 years ago

Gotta be a great deal of "buzzing" among other parties and Kevin,
with all these filings.
I wonder if the Mrs, still feels its a "Witchhunt", or at what point
the blinders fall off.

#14208 7 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

I wonder if the Mrs, still feels its a "Witchhunt", or at what point
the blinders fall off.

There are none so blind as those who will not see. The most deluded people are those who choose to ignore what they already know

#14209 7 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

at what point the blinders fall off.

"Hey Kevin, you don't have a job, but sure you can give me all kinds of money (from who knows/cares where) to buy expensive camera crap and also put a huge capital chunk down on the house. Oh, you don't want your name on the title, okay sounds dandy."

"Witchunt"... I've seen children come up with better deflections when they know they're pinned.

#14210 7 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

I've seen children come up with better deflections when they know they're pinned.

CatCaught.gifCatCaught.gif

#14211 7 years ago

Bang to rights, innit.

dc406a1ac7db43fc3797444e46397d72 (resized).jpgdc406a1ac7db43fc3797444e46397d72 (resized).jpg

#14212 7 years ago

I am officially outing myself as a lurker on this monumental thread. This has been both educational and frightening. I have been the owner in 2 companies that were eventually dissolved (both were consulting companies and all contracts were finished and nothing was left outstanding) and I would have to say that I would be pretty hard pressed to meet the burden of proof that Keith and the judge are leveling. Not that Kevin doesn't deserve it. It is just that in my naivety I let my accountant take care of all of those "tiny little details" as well as the paperwork involving the incorporation and dissolution of the partnerships. In the future, I will definitely take far more care with the "little details".

If those plastic skulls and spines are ever recovered, I would love to purchase one (assuming a reasonable price) to be mounted on the wall of The Game Preserve along side a one page history of the Demise of the Predator. I have currently done this with Zombie Yeti's "Alice in Wonderland" artwork with a one page synopsis of the JPOP debacle. If you ever stop by The Game Preserve, you will find the artwork mounted on the wall outside the main bathroom.

[Disclaimer: I lost nothing on either the SkitB or Zidware debacles, only because of my astoundingly bad (good?) luck in finding out about them too late to throw good money away.]

#14213 7 years ago
Quoted from Yellowdog:

It is just that in my naivety I let my accountant take care of all of those "tiny little details" as well as the paperwork involving the incorporation and dissolution of the partnerships.

Right there is one of the keys...you had an accountant! That's leaps and bounds beyond what Kevin has.

#14214 7 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

Right there is one of the keys...you had an accountant! That's leaps and bounds beyond what Kevin has.

Right...imagine if instead of an accountant, you had an Arby's napkin with a mixture of Horsey & Arby's sauce on it that you threw in the trash after your meal.

There you have.

#14215 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Right...imagine if instead of an accountant, you had an Arby's napkin with a mixture of Horsey & Arby's sauce on it that you threw in the trash after your meal.
There you have.

Kevin's accountants wanted for questioning

#14216 7 years ago

How do you garnish someone's wages that does not have a job?

#14217 7 years ago
Quoted from MotorCityMatt:

Probably by taxing his "home teaching pension?"

#14218 7 years ago

You don't. You hire a s$it hot lawyer to find the money first

#14219 7 years ago
Quoted from Toads:

You don't. You hire a s$it hot lawyer to find the money first

If you buy assets I guess you are right. We need some education upgrades in the mitten state.

#14220 7 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

The first order from the court has been to order Kathy Kulek to turn over the RV (or the cash equivalent) to the estate plus $25k, which was a default judgement (based on Keith's findings) since she didn't show up to defend herself.

This is super fantastic here, I thought it was one of the biggest wins out of all the recent happenings... Now mommy is on the hook too. t may seem not fair to her, but she raised that thieving swine she calls her son so in a way it's fair and justified to hold her somewhat accountable. Plus she definitely had to know something was up, because let's face it, Kevin is pretty much a deadbeat loser with no career or life outside of scamming people. She had to know it wasn't legitimate, should have questioned it, advised against it + etc. plus she just blew off the court and an opportunity to defend so she earned it.

Also wanted to extend my sincere thanks and appreciations to those working hard on the case and to those who have been posting the documents and audio for the rest of us to review and enjoy.

#14221 7 years ago

Kevin's Story ala 1 listing ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬

1. head like a hole (what it took to get started)

2. terrible lie (what it's all based on)

3. down in it (getting it all going, i guess the jokes on me)

4. sanctified (could do no wrong - the peak)

5. something i can never have (oh shit Fox)

6. kinda i want to (might stick with it, might...)

7. sin (fuck 'em)

8. that's what i get (the present)

9. the only time (never again)

10. ringfinger (witchy woman madness. everywhere i look you're all i see, everything else is gone in bankruptcy)

nin-1 (resized).jpgnin-1 (resized).jpg

#14222 7 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

Kevin's Story ala 1 listing ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬
1. head like a hole (what it took to get started)
2. terrible lie (what it's all based on)
3. down in it (getting it all going, i guess the jokes on me)
4. sanctified (could do no wrong - the peak)
5. something i can never have (oh shit Fox)
6. kinda i want to (might stick with it, might...)
7. sin (fuck 'em)
8. that's what i get (the present)
9. the only time (never again)
10. ringfinger (witchy woman madness. everywhere i look you're all i see, everything else is gone in bankruptcy)

LOL, nice work - love NIN!

#14223 7 years ago

You can't but the garnish follows them to whenever they acquire a job anytime in the future

#14224 7 years ago

So when does it start tomorrow?

#14225 7 years ago

I hope someone will be recording this one...

#14226 7 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

the garnish follows them to whenever they acquire a job anytime in the future

Of course that only works if you have a job that reports income. If the rumor is true, and he's running a route business without reporting his income, that's 100% free and clear (of garnishing, or taxes if he desires to continue to bypass that system as well).

#14227 7 years ago

If there is a way for people to cheat any system them will find a way to do it no matter what.

John

#14228 7 years ago

We need some education upgrades in the mitten state.

You got an instant upgrade by getting rid of Betsy DeVos. That alone will raise the average Michigan student's IQ 13 points.

Get rid of Kevin's IQ and you guys might catch up with Florida....

#14229 7 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

You got an instant upgrade by getting rid of Betsy DeVos. That alone will raise the average Michigan student's IQ 13 points.

Looks like we already have Florida beat. Heck, we would maybe even be on par with Wisconsin with further upgrades! Those guys in Wisconsin are super smart!

#14230 7 years ago
Quoted from wizard_mode:

Looks like we already have Florida beat. Heck, we would maybe even be on par with Wisconsin with further upgrades! Those guys in Wisconsin are super smart!

5-4-3-2-1............

#14231 7 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Interesting... maybe half the people I meet are not of below average intelligence after all.

#14232 7 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

Interesting... maybe half the people I meet are not of below average intelligence after all.

Well that's an overall population map not a pinball specific map

#14233 7 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

I are!

#14234 7 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

most of the people in Florida and Florida schools are from other states making the Map seem incorrect to say the least to me.

#14235 7 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

most of the people in Florida and Florida schools are from other states making the Map seem incorrect to say the least to me.

Are you arguing that native-born Floridians have higher IQs than in-movers? What if the reverse is true?

#14236 7 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

Think of how low Florida's IQ would be without all those people from other states raising up the average.

8% of Floridians were born in NY

4% were born in Pennsylvania

3.5% were born in OH

Those are some high IQ states, so I'd hate to to see what the native born population alone would score.

-

I used to live in FL; good thing I left or the scores would have been even lower....

#14237 7 years ago

Doesn't most of the population in
Miami come from Cuba or Nicaragua?

#14238 7 years ago

Doesn't most of the population in
Miami come from Cuba ?

I've been to Cuba a few times and those people are super smart.

JetBlue is running some specials FL to Cuba right now $150 round trip.

If you've never been, you really should see the place. Convert all your money to Euros BEFORE you go, use AirBNB to get a nice apartment for the week, and check the box that says "EDUCATION" on the reason for entry, for a no questions asked admittance.

#14239 7 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

I've been to Cuba a few times and those people are super smart.
JetBlue is running some specials FL to Cuba right now $150 round trip.
If you've never been, you really should see the place. Convert all your money to Euros BEFORE you go, use AirBNB to get a nice apartment for the week, and check the box that says "EDUCATION" on the reason for entry, for a no questions asked admittance.

Don't leave us hanging - did you receive an education?

#14240 7 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Don't leave us hanging - did you receive an education?

More than just my IQ points went up.

#14241 7 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

I'll bet you shot something full of clear while there

#14242 7 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Don't get these nerds started vid, they may never come back from Latin America...

#14243 7 years ago

Don't get these nerds started vid, they may never come back from Latin America...

I've heard things about the women there...

#14244 7 years ago
Quoted from chadderack:

I've heard things about the women there...

Nothing to see...move along.

#14245 7 years ago

What time does the Shit Show start tomorrow?

#14246 7 years ago

What time does the Shit Show start tomorrow?

The actual event or the tailgating before

#14247 7 years ago

pinball21 (resized).jpgpinball21 (resized).jpg

#14248 7 years ago

Nothing to see...move along.

Sure. Assume I'm one of those "nerds"

#14249 7 years ago
Quoted from chadderack:

Sure. Assume I'm one of those "nerds"

Sorry, I have been through Utah.

#14250 7 years ago

Sorry, I have been through Utah.

I'm not a Mormon, if that's what you're insinuating. (Taken to PM.)

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 285 of 370.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion/page/285 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.