Topic Stats

• 18,272 posts
  • 815 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 days ago by Roostking
  • Topic is favorited by 193 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,540 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
194b3475e0440b8112afc0ac4ad5bf0ed0e8ec3db63fb4b6748a4f2e06a9865b (resized).jpg
31A053C2-4495-4E3E-980F-E5ADEA02F1DE (resized).jpeg
IMG_2933 (resized).JPG
beetlejuice-shrunken head (resized).jpg
2716720260_bc8966f6b1 (resized).jpg
D460F55E-AD42-43C6-91EB-B8162A84A094.gif
Screenshot_20190103-214734_Facebook (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20181108-174321 (resized).png
Fife Appeal Sept 24 2018.pdf (PDF preview)
cat ooo 2.gif
7332539.attach (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

86 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 18272 posts in this topic. You are on page 281 of 366.
#14001 2 years ago

I have not received my letter. Crazy that Germany gets it before canada.

#14002 2 years ago
Quoted from osudrummer:

*checks Google Street View*

Even the street view has been posted before.

#14003 2 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

sounds about right

#14004 2 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

When he filled for bankruptcy back 6 odd months ago, and all the creditors got the letter, it took about 6 weeks to reach me in Australia and I had even moved address in that time.
But it still got to me.

#14005 2 years ago
Quoted from osudrummer:

*checks Google Street View*

Don't forget Zillow.

#14006 2 years ago

Still waiting in Chicago for mine.

#14007 2 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Quoted from Toads:

When he filled for bankruptcy back 6 odd months ago, and all the creditors got the letter, it took about 6 weeks to reach me in Australia and I had even moved address in that time.
But it still got to me.

Holy smokes! I wonder how that would impact any response time constraints on you (ie. if the court said you have 30 days to make a decision on something but you didn't get your letter till 45 days later). Theoretical question only, I don't know the answer.

#14008 2 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

Yes that's what I'm saying. They are accessible to the public. The guy from Germany got a letter because (I believe) he was a named creditor in the bankruptcy preceedings. I find it amusing that you skip past your own post that essentially alludes to vigilantly justice while having a conniption fit over the posting of Kevin's address. Im not passing judgement on either instance, I'm just pointing out the hypocracy.

Heh, he said "conniption fit"; damn Millenials.....

#14009 2 years ago
Quoted from DutchTommy:

well not everyone in the community has been bitten by mr kulek, however i get your point. the house has been bought by stolen predator money.. true fact

i wasnt aware of that.. but u got to agree that it is kind of tough to see through all the 13K+ posts and catch that allready been posted kulek address..

Dutch Tommy, I keep meaning to mention; nice use of the G-Tech/IGT logo.....

#14010 2 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Heh, he said "conniption fit"; damn Millenials.....

Man remember how funny the 'conniption fit' routine was from "Bill Cosby: Himself?" Sad they'll probably never show that special again.

#14011 2 years ago

too late (resized).png

#14012 2 years ago
Quoted from DutchTommy:

i dont want to be the advocate of the devil,
however i think it is kind of 'bad' form to

I don't want to be a devil's advocate either (by the way, this is the proper way of using the phrase), but I think it is kind of 'bad form' to not list where YOU are from next to your avatar. This is one of my pet peeves. I think everyone on Pinside should at least have to put the State and Country in which they live. It gives a better 'feeling' of knowing who you are talking with. That little bit of info can surely not lead to problems.

In your case with your comments, I think there is a problem with syntax and it leads me to think you don't live in the USA. Perhaps the Netherlands, because of "Dutch Tommy" ??? When I read your message and plug it into American English it sounds offensive. When I read it thinking this is someone from another country writing, I try to juggle it in my mind a little better and figure out the words were not so harsh after all.

My point . . . I would not be writing this had I known you live outside of the USA. Had someone in America written it, I would have had a clearer opinion of it. The 'strength' of your message leaves me wondering . . .

Now, don't take offense. I admire you for being able to read and write another language (if that is the case). You are WAY ahead of me in that game! But no matter how good you are in a language not your own, you would be surprised as to the 'tone' your sentences have simply because you are not a native speaker.

Now . . . wherever you are . . . go in peace.

#14013 2 years ago
Quoted from the_one:

I got informed today by the US Bankruptcy Court

I got this letter yesterday (I'm in the UK).

#14014 2 years ago
Quoted from Pintucky:

I don't want to be a devil's advocate either (by the way, this is the proper way of using the phrase), but I think it is kind of 'bad form' to not list where YOU are from next to your avatar. This is one of my pet peeves. I think everyone on Pinside should at least have to put the State and Country in which they live. It gives a better 'feeling' of knowing who you are talking with. That little bit of info can surely not lead to problems.
In your case with your comments, I think there is a problem with syntax and it leads me to think you don't live in the USA. Perhaps the Netherlands, because of "Dutch Tommy" ??? When I read your message and plug it into American English it sounds offensive. When I read it thinking this is someone from another country writing, I try to juggle it in my mind a little better and figure out the words were not so harsh after all.
My point . . . I would not be writing this had I known you live outside of the USA. Had someone in America written it, I would have had a clearer opinion of it. The 'strength' of your message leaves me wondering . . .
Now, don't take offense. I admire you for being able to read and write another language (if that is the case). You are WAY ahead of me in that game! But no matter how good you are in a language not your own, you would be surprised as to the 'tone' your sentences have simply because you are not a native speaker.

Condescending much. Let it go. He is probably verified, that's all you need to know. Now go in peace!

#14015 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Condescending much

NOPE! Not condescending. Just explaining the nuances of reading things from people of various backgrounds.

Now, where are YOU located?!

I know where you are from by your condescending post . . .

#14016 2 years ago

lots of space to hide

Image1 (resized).png

#14017 2 years ago
Quoted from Pintucky:

NOPE! Not condescending. Just explaining the nuances of reading things from people of various backgrounds.
Now, where are YOU located?!
I know where you are from by your condescending post . . .

Didn't realize he asked to have the nuances explained to him! And I'm from Nunya, usa

#14018 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Didn't realize he asked to have the nuances explained to him! And I'm from Nunya, usa

Didn't realize Nunya was a suburb of Tuscon Arizona

#14019 2 years ago

I live on the moon. Great view, but no atmosphere.

#14020 2 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

I live on the moon. Great view, but no atmosphere.

Ba dum dum...

#14021 2 years ago
Quoted from MarcelG:

lots of space to hide

Might hold a raffle on where he's going to pitch his tent after he has to sell his home to pay us back.

#14022 2 years ago
Quoted from DutchTommy:

i think it is kind of 'bad' form to display that letter with the full address of kevin kulek.

Quoted from DutchTommy:

hold on.. so u say that the letter that gentleman had in germany is accessible and thus free to watch to the public?

Bankruptcy filings are a matter of public record. Kevin filed a VOLUNTARY petition as a debtor under Chapter 7 of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code, and the debtor in a bankruptcy case is required to list his address on the petition form.

You can see Kevin's petition in the post below.

Anyone that wants to view the court documents for Kevin's public case can go to the "PUBLIC Access to Court Electronic Records" website (also known as "PACER", www.pacer.gov), select the Eastern District of Michigan, enter the docket number (16-21030), and access the full docket online, after paying a small processing fee intended to cover the administrative costs of the system.

#14023 2 years ago
Quoted from Pintucky:

I actually kinda like "advocate of the devil" now... sounds like a great rock tune

#14024 2 years ago

Is there an audio of his latest court appearance? Did he actually show up to it last Friday? He needs to go to jail imo, I'm sure most of you agree with that. His "wife" will figure it out but the kids will need to live with grandma after HER so called business is sold off.

#14026 2 years ago
Quoted from Nighthawk128:

Is there an audio of his latest court appearance? Did he actually show up to it last Friday? He needs to go to jail imo, I'm sure most of you agree with that. His "wife" will figure it out but the kids will need to live with grandma after HER so called business is sold off.

yes

#14027 2 years ago
Quoted from Pintucky:

well yes.. you are right, im not an native american, my 1 year old son is an native american though..

and so yes english is not my main language.. im sure i could have penned down exactly what i wanna say in dutch in far better writing. but doing the same in english is still a challenge for me yes.. so yes please bare with me..

im living in the netherlands just as this very website is originated from, as a matter of fact there was a time i was sitting and looking at pinside as it was just created from within the house of pinside founder martijn and robin, delivering this website from his server at home.. like i dunno that was like 14 years ago now.. im also one of the top pinball players of the world.. google my nickname, and u will see im not so uncommon on the net after at all. however i changed the settings regarding location,everyone can now see im from the netherlands now.

Quoted from MrBally:

Dutch Tommy, I keep meaning to mention; nice use of the G-Tech/IGT logo.....

well that is easy to explain.. IGT is my employer thats why i felt it appropiate to use it loving my job
but your using the bally logo.. do u work for them perhaps?

coincidence have it that i just unpacked an old on stock IGT slot out of a bally box makes me wonder
why we have those bally boxes at all.

20170208_091528 (resized).jpg

#14028 2 years ago
Quoted from DutchTommy:

i dont want to be the advocate of the devil,
however i think it is kind of 'bad' form to display that letter with the full address of kevin kulek. it could possibly induce pitchfork mob attacks lol

Even I found ... and post his new address!

Midland Jail (resized).jpg

#14029 2 years ago
Quoted from DutchTommy:

and so yes english is not my main language

What a nice response! My message to you could be taken two ways, the same as I accused you of . . . a 'mixed message'. You may have seen it as me being smart-ass to you, (or condescending, as someone else on here accused me of), or just a non-offending discussion of the problems of saying just the right things in English. You took this in great stride, and I appreciate you not thinking I was scolding you.

Oh, how I know what it is like to try and speak or write in another language. I lived in Germany for two years and I quickly learned basic German and could get around without even speaking English. Writing was another thing! Trying to remember the correct spelling and where to place the verb . . .at the end? Doesn't make sense to me (at the time). "To the store, I am going." ??? Still, I was proud of myself for at least being able to communicate on the level of a 6 year old.

I learned how difficult it is to know all about the nuances of word placement in a sentence so as to show 'true intentions' of what you had to say, without causing it to have a confusing meaning or sending a totally different message than you intended.

I REALLY learned how words can play out when we hosted a German Exchange Student for 1 year. This young man was from Frankfurt and he spoke EXCELLENT English, (but with the 'German sound' (rough and gutteral) that we often see in American movies: "Vee haf our vays of dealink wit choo." Well . . . maybe that's more Russian than German. Ha.) We both discovered great differences in the same word in both languages and how the placement can totally change the message. He bought me a book called "English for Runaways". which even the title itself was filled with mixed interpretation. "Runaways" in English definitely did not correspond with what it meant in that German title. Some of the examples were hilarious. Here is about the only one I can remember: A chair turns over on the floor and you utter: "That fucking chair!" In German, (for the most part) you visualize what you hear, and they saw the chair engaged in a sex act!!! Of course, it doesn't take long for either linguist to grasp quickly how it means in both languages. This book was filled with phrases that when interpreted from German to English (and vice-versa) showed the hilarity of literal translation. It is THIS that is the most difficult of all to learn. Colloquialisms!!! This expertise can just about ONLY be conquered by decades of living in both countries and memorizing the delicate difference in meanings.

As you probably know, just the placement of a strong adjective in an English sentence can totally change the meaning from a compliment to a slam! Even right here in Kentucky, the way you SAY things can be taken in various ways. Southerners have a 'music' to their sentences. You can say the exact same sentence two ways, strictly by changing the music (or inflection) in your voice as you deliver the words. You can come off sounding nice, or sendng an offensive message.

Lastly, the first time I talked with Robin on the phone I couldn't believe he was not a native American. That guy REALLY has his English down, speaks in 'neutral' voice which does not reveal he is a 'foreigner', plus his writing in English is SPECTACULAR! He probably expresses himself in English better than most of us do here! His writing is flawless!

Well . . .my friend (hopefully) . . . thanks again for writing a calm and unscathing response. It's all good! I give you an A in English!!!

To everyone else, this is my LAST commandeering of this Kulec thread!!! Thanks for indulging me and ole Dutch Tommy to have a conversation.

Mike in Kentucky

#14030 2 years ago
Quoted from Pintucky:

"To the store, I am going."

This is the hardest thing for me to wrap my brain around.
Because not only do you need to learn the words but you have speak backwards as well. lol.

#14031 2 years ago
Quoted from Pintucky:

To everyone else, this is my LAST commandeering of this Kulec thread!!!

Thank you.

#14032 2 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

This is the hardest thing for me to wrap my brain around.
Because not only do you need to learn the words but you have speak backwards as well. lol.

my folks are from Beaumont... funny whenever i've gone back and visited...
purdy common, speakin' backurds is thar

#14033 2 years ago

Ich bin ein Berliner

#14034 2 years ago

We are all Icelanders?

#14035 2 years ago

Wow this thread is hopping! No info on predator though huh? Are there only the 2 audio files? I thought the note to Tommydutch was condescending too BTW. Has nothing to do with inflection or anything. Dictating to someone that they are saying something wrong is condescending in nature no matter the tone. Condescending is normal though so let's keep these OT posts flying!

#14036 2 years ago
Quoted from Pintucky:

I think it is kind of 'bad form' to not list where YOU are from next to your avatar. This is one of my pet peeves. I think everyone on Pinside should at least have to put the State and Country in which they live. It gives a better 'feeling' of knowing who you are talking with. That little bit of info can surely not lead to problems.

Thank you !!!

John

#14037 2 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

We are all Icelanders?
» YouTube video

save the muskrats (or whatever thise things were they were using as an excuse to not tear down the forest)!

#14038 2 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Ich bin ein Berliner

Don'ut make more sense when you say it that way.

#14039 2 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Thank you !!!
John

But can we trust your post since you didn't include your phone number?

#14040 2 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Ich bin ein Berliner

Ahh, the famous "I am a donut" routine.
One of my favorites.

#14041 2 years ago
Quoted from Pintucky:

What a nice response! My message to you could be taken two ways, the same as I accused you of . . . a 'mixed message'. You may have seen it as me being smart-ass to you, (or condescending, as someone else on here accused me of), or just a non-offending discussion of the problems of saying just the right things in English. You took this in great stride, and I appreciate you not thinking I was scolding you.
Oh, how I know what it is like to try and speak or write in another language. I lived in Germany for two years and I quickly learned basic German and could get around without even speaking English. Writing was another thing! Trying to remember the correct spelling and where to place the verb . . .at the end? Doesn't make sense to me (at the time). "To the store, I am going." ??? Still, I was proud of myself for at least being able to communicate on the level of a 6 year old.
I learned how difficult it is to know all about the nuances of word placement in a sentence so as to show 'true intentions' of what you had to say, without causing it to have a confusing meaning or sending a totally different message than you intended.
I REALLY learned how words can play out when we hosted a German Exchange Student for 1 year. This young man was from Frankfurt and he spoke EXCELLENT English, (but with the 'German sound' (rough and gutteral) that we often see in American movies: "Vee haf our vays of dealink wit choo." Well . . . maybe that's more Russian than German. Ha.) We both discovered great differences in the same word in both languages and how the placement can totally change the message. He bought me a book called "English for Runaways". which even the title itself was filled with mixed interpretation. "Runaways" in English definitely did not correspond with what it meant in that German title. Some of the examples were hilarious. Here is about the only one I can remember: A chair turns over on the floor and you utter: "That fucking chair!" In German, (for the most part) you visualize what you hear, and they saw the chair engaged in a sex act!!! Of course, it doesn't take long for either linguist to grasp quickly how it means in both languages. This book was filled with phrases that when interpreted from German to English (and vice-versa) showed the hilarity of literal translation. It is THIS that is the most difficult of all to learn. Colloquialisms!!! This expertise can just about ONLY be conquered by decades of living in both countries and memorizing the delicate difference in meanings.
As you probably know, just the placement of a strong adjective in an English sentence can totally change the meaning from a compliment to a slam! Even right here in Kentucky, the way you SAY things can be taken in various ways. Southerners have a 'music' to their sentences. You can say the exact same sentence two ways, strictly by changing the music (or inflection) in your voice as you deliver the words. You can come off sounding nice, or sendng an offensive message.
Lastly, the first time I talked with Robin on the phone I couldn't believe he was not a native American. That guy REALLY has his English down, speaks in 'neutral' voice which does not reveal he is a 'foreigner', plus his writing in English is SPECTACULAR! He probably expresses himself in English better than most of us do here! His writing is flawless!
Well . . .my friend (hopefully) . . . thanks again for writing a calm and unscathing response. It's all good! I give you an A in English!!!
To everyone else, this is my LAST commandeering of this Kulec thread!!! Thanks for indulging me and ole Dutch Tommy to have a conversation.
Mike in Kentucky

Mike, Your observations reminded me of a story relayed to me by my wife, who landed a musical theater leading role when she was a college freshman, based upon the pronunciation of a single word. The play was "Noises Off," as I recall. Among the character's line was the word: "sorry" (in which a question mark was likely erroneously missing from the script). All of the upperclassman vying for the role pronounced the word as if to apologize.

My wife (a Texas native, whom I would meet over a decade later) was familiar with English dialect and the context of the play's dialogue, even at that young age, enabling her to correctly pronounce the word "sorry" to mean "I don't understand." Consequently, much to the dismay of her veteran cohorts, she was cast in the part.

Additionally, and at the risk of delving too deeply into the philosophy of language in this Predator thread, I have always found that the structure of indigenous language can shed insight upon societal norms of that culture. For example, Russians in their native tongue, would say: "Playing pinball is the boy" whereas Americans would describe the same event as: "The boy is playing pinball."

Arguably, the Russian language sentence does what Communist Russian culture dictates, i.e. it emphasizes the action as the primarily important component of the thought. The fact that a boy is doing the pinball playing is subordinate and incidental to the pinball playing activity itself.

In contrast, the English sentence places the emphasis on the fact that there's a boy as the subject and that this boy is engaged in an activity (playing pinball). As Americans (and unlike Russian culture), we celebrate individual rights and the uniqueness of the individual. The subject (the boy) tends to be the focus of the way in which we, as English-speakers, express our ideas. Our language reflects a profound way in which we hold our world view, even though we never think twice about the link between the two. Enough of this diversion. . .back to reclaiming the booty from the pirate. . .

#14042 2 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Ich bin ein Berliner

OK Mr. Kennedy....

#14043 2 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

But can we trust your post since you didn't include your phone number?

Yes; he's "verified".

#14044 2 years ago

To sum things up; dialect is different throughout the world.

#14045 2 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

To sum things up; dialect is different throughout the world.

...and it doesn't seem too much to expect / require of a person to list their location when posting. List the next town over if you are worried about privacy. If I was Clark Kent (or FORCEFLOW in disguise), I probably wouldn't list my home as Smallville either. But people, give us some scraps to work with at least, please! #HomeTownsMatter

#14046 2 years ago

From Yadda, yadda . . .

Dear MrBally. I have been slightly saddened to see you give me so many down-votes over my 'language' post, because in the past I have pretty much aligned myself with you and couldn't foresee you being 'against me'.

I also saw where you falsely attributed me to saying Yadda, yadda. With that said, to be fair . . . I HAD to give you an up-vote for two reasons. Your attributing Yadda, yadda to me was petty clever, in that it sums up my long-winded speech very succinctly! Plus, what you said about 'dialect is different throughout the world', when coupled with the Yadda, yadda, gave it an even double twist in meaning. Very humorous I must say! I had a nice laugh.

I have seen many of your clever and humorous retorts on Pinside and I do know you have a keen intellect.

Mike

#14047 2 years ago
Quoted from ZNET:

Our language reflects a profound way in which we hold our world view, even though we never think twice about the link between the two.

That sure was an eye-opener for me! Thanks for giving me even more aspects to think about when reading things from another country.

I'm getting up in age . . . 70 in October . . . and I am still fascinated at all the new things one can learn about life when closely paying attention to words used. I study words: Etymology. I can't read a book or an article without interrupting myself and asking, now where did THAT word come from? And then I have to look up its root. I'm almost addicted to this. I get on my own nerves from doing it so often!

It's more than just reading a word, it is discovering its background and what culture invented it. That is also what makes me wish everyone would put what city and country they are from next to their avatar. I can look at that first, and then read their message with a whole different approach. It is just this one aspect that caused me to want to pen that message to Dutch Tommy. I suppose I was giving him a 'cautionary' about writing in English. I wanted to SHARE this with him. Not rip into him.

By the way, that was a fascinating story you told about your wife and the word "Sorry". That sure bolstered what I was trying to convey. I am very familiar with that play, "Noises Off", for I was co-producer of it here with our community theater group.

Thanks for the nice response!
Mike

#14048 2 years ago

I'll just...quickly dip my toes in the pool and say that DutchTommy's a great guy in real life. Always been an awesome friend AND is one hell of a pinball player. Now he's raising a little pinball wizard of his own. On another note, learning a new language is difficult but you give it your all and that's what matters. It's the thought that counts. Nobody's perfect.
I can't imagine taking German, but that's awesome, Pintucky! Took 4 years of Spanish myself. German Club at my school watched Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope in German dub. Going overseas would be cool, too...
Back on topic: I already listened to both audio tracks. Sounds like the Predator case's been really moving along ever since I left. Still hoping everything works out for customers.

Added over 2 years ago: Wow, feeling like I've been taken advantage of! Time for a follow-up revenge edit!

I still stand by the fact that Tommy's a great guy in real life and a good friend. With that said, who gives a rat's ass about his grasp of English? Why bring it up in the first place against someone? That's just ridiculous. Then go on a huge post admonishing him about it, yet trying to mask it all in the nicest, most syrupy-sweet way possible? Really?

And being in "bad form" not to include his location? So just because he hasn't posted his location, you can use it against him? Some people want privacy. Yes, everyone's on edge with a "witch hunt" mentality because of several repeat-offenders that the moderation team took AGES to resolve (which is their own fault, bending rules). Banning them was apparently too simple of a task.

But you're screwing your own community when you're accusing newbies of crap they never did. Privacy's a choice, which EVERYONE should respect. Checking for repeat offenders, keep that private between new users and moderators/administrators upon a first day. PM messages or whatever.

So yeah. I guess I'm against you again. You give me the thing? What's that supposed to mean? Laughing at me? I don't have a clue, evidently, but looking back...it takes on a different context now.

Screw off and take it easy on my friend.

#14049 2 years ago
Quoted from Pintucky:

From Yadda, yadda . . .
Dear MrBally. I have been slightly saddened to see you give me so many down-votes over my 'language' post, because in the past I have pretty much aligned myself with you and couldn't foresee you being 'against me'.

I don't recall down voting your recent posts. I usually downvote posts I disagree with.

#14050 2 years ago
Quoted from multibrawlr:

I can't imagine taking German, but that's awesome, Pintucky!

Thank you! I'm just glad to know you are no longer against me!

I have talked with Dutch Tommy. A VERY reasonable and easy to get along with guy. He didn't take my postings as negatively as others on here did. In fact, he was very, very nice about it.

And for those who so cleverly recognized JFK's Berlin speech, a "Berliner" has the two obvious meanings: 1. Resident of Berlin. 2. Pastry. A Berliner is not a donut, though. It is more like an eclair. I used to eat 'em when I lived in Germany.

But, I'm like you now . . . we need to get back on topic. So far, I've listened to two audio recordings of Kevin's court appearances. I THINK I read something on here yesterday that gave the impression there has been another one. But I can't find it. You know of a third recording?
Mike

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Interactive
TheDudeMods
$ 8.99
Lighting - Other
Pappy's Pinball Palace
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
Little Shop Of Games
$ 13.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 209.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
$ 26.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
£ 99.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys
$ 24.25
Lighting - Other
The MOD Couple
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 99.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 25.00
$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
There are 18272 posts in this topic. You are on page 281 of 366.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside