Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 280 of 370.
#13951 7 years ago

I worked in code enforcement for a few years after retiring from the PD. One of our tasks was to check all the amusement licenses on the games in the city annually. All the city cared about was that they paid for their annual permit. They could put down anything for the company running them because the owners/company running them was not required to own a business within the city. Nobody at city hall checked for a valid business license.

As said...it was cash and tax free unless somehow they would get busted for something further up the chain as is happening to Kevin right now.

#13952 7 years ago
Quoted from Firebaall:

Start adding Kevin or his wife's friends on an alt Facebook account. I'm sure more than a few would know where the other machines are. A bit of cash would likely get you photos and addresses of where the machines are.
A Facebook account with a picture of somebody covered with mud, leaning up against a lifted pickup truck, and missing some teeth is all the camouflage you'd need.

You cant. FB took a page out of Pinside.com and MUST know who you are through verification!

#13953 7 years ago

Hoo boy, I'd almost forgotten that historic exhibit y'all got over in Petersburg. Where'd all that ole come from if not the enormous pressures caused by a world-wide flood?

#13954 7 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

You cant. FB took a page out of Pinside.com and MUST know who you are through verification!

And we all know that can't be rigged, even by the likes of Tim Fife!

#13955 7 years ago

You know if someone was to get hurt by one of those machines and threaten to sue the owner / operator I think the licensing and other questions would get answered by the owner of the establishment they are placed in real quick.

Ouch, I cut my finger on a sharp piece of metal . . .

#13956 7 years ago
Quoted from goingincirclez:

Ah no worries my friend

Thanks! I'm glad you saw the humor in which I wrote that. I figured if you lived in Frankfort you were there as a government employee. I once lived there too, long ago, as I was Ass. Press Secretary to the Governor and worked in his office in the Capital Building. The only bad thing about Frankfort was it was slightly boring. Thank goodness Louisville and Lexington were reasonable drives away.

NOW I know what 'paradox' you were talking about! I just said I didn't know what the word meant to demonstrate how an 'ignorant hillbilly' talks! Ha. You hit those right on the nose!!!!! I'm Catholic and my Baptist friends ask me to go in the liquor stores for them. They don't want to be seen by others!

I'm like you, I don't want to hijack this thread (and thanks you guys for indulging us a few posts like this) but we COULD talk for days about the political spectrum here. Most people proclaim to be Democrats but when they go into the booth they turn into Republicans! Used to be you weren't a loyal Kentuckian if you were not Democrat. Things are changing . . . just like elections for Congress and Prez . . . Republicans won by a landslide.

Now . . . Moderators . . . please don't bite me for this post. I didn't break the 'intent' of the rules about politics. Didn't favor anyone, or argued, but just wanted to add to the 'mystery' PARADOX that my friend "goingincirclez was talking about. Especially, you Tiger! You nailed me a year or so ago over a tiny infraction. I had never had an eject before and I felt pretty bad. Face turned red and I hid in the closet for 3 days! Took me a long time to get over it, and I give you shit loads of upvotes.

Good talking to you.
Mike in Bowling Green

#13957 7 years ago
Quoted from Pintucky:

Now . . . Moderators . . . please don't bite me for this post. I didn't break the 'intent' of the rules about politics. Didn't favor anyone, or argued, but just wanted to add to the 'mystery' PARADOX that my friend "goingincirclez was talking about. Especially, you Tiger! You nailed me a year or so ago over a tiny infraction. I had never had an eject before and I felt pretty bad. Face turned red and I hid in the closet for 3 days! Took me a long time to get over it, and I give you shit loads of upvotes.

Haha! You are safe from me in here bud! I feel like we are all old war buddies in this thread. All us participants in this thread need a secret handshake or something for pin shows.

#13958 7 years ago

We know, Mike. We know.

#13959 7 years ago

Oh, you GOT me, Andrew!!! You know, when I read that back to myself proof reading, I thought the same thing. "I ought to remove that Ass. thing. Looks like I was the ASS Press Secretary.

Leave it up to you . . .

Man, we are both experiencing some wild losses with our two teams. We can't seem to stand prosperity!

Later,
Mike

#13960 7 years ago

Kentucky is indeed a very interesting state for many reasons, including the paradox that you guys mentioned. Even though I'm still a long way from retirement, there are times when I feel like I'm going through a midlife crisis and I can't wait until the day that I retire. So I've done research on where I would like to retire, and Kentucky was one of the states that I was considering after some research. Really an interesting state.

I still don't know if Kentucky is a southern state or not. It kind of is, but not really.

The climate is better than midwest states, but still a bit on the cold side for this SoCal boy.

#13961 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I still don't know if Kentucky is a southern state or not. It kind of is, but not really

Their big university is in the SEC so - on that basis alone - us southerners view and claim them as one of us.

I wonder what Kentucky is going to beat LSU by this week in basketball. My guess is 42 points or more, I'm not even kidding. It's a sad time for the once proud LSU basketball program.

#13962 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Their big university is in the SEC so - on that basis alone - us southerners view and claim them as one of us.
I wonder what Kentucky is going to beat LSU by this week in basketball. My guess is 42 points or more, I'm not even kidding. It's a sad time for the once proud LSU basketball program.

Kentucky is located in the east south-central region of the United States.

It borders the states of West Virginia to the east, Virginia to the southeast, Tennessee to the south, Missouri to the west, Illinois and Indiana to the northwest, and Ohio to the north and northeast.

So other than West Virginia, Virginia and Tennessee, the other 4 states that it borders would not be considered Southern, but rather midwest.

Then again, Kentucky was originally part of Virginia, which is considered about as Southern a state as they come.

And of course much of Kentucky is part of Appalachia. Yep, Hillbilly's for sure!

#13963 7 years ago

Kentucky IS very strange in how it identifies itself. Part of this is because it fought for the Union but was split idealogically, often within families... and so it's been ever since. It's considered a "southern" state but has a sizeable portion that is geographically further north than parts of Ohio (including Cincinnati) and Illinois. "Bootstrap of the North and Top Hat of the South" is a phrase I've heard, and it fits.

But nevermind its place within country: it suffers identity crises within its own borders. The schizophrenic panic that Lexintonians go into if you consider that town part of "Eastern" (and not "Central") is hilarious, even though it is clearly situated in the eastern third of the state.

Apparently the name "Kentucky" means "Land of Tomorrow" but it's become more dated than a Disney park. Parts of this state - such as where my in-laws live - look like they've hardly changed since 1958. Which is kinda awesome on one hand and horrifying on the other. People continually vote and act against their own self-interests. Our one stubborn senator continues to ride on the coattails of an auto plant he got built 30 flipping years ago - what has he done for anyone since? And yet he's got them convinced: the interviews with Obamacare beneficiaries who admitted to being significantly better off with it, but were going to vote against it because, well, *you know*... were so facepalmingly alarming that the election was not a surprise. In 2009 I installed IT infrastructure in functioning, permanent, public facing country courthouse building that that did not have plumbing. The clerks had to go to another building across the street. In 2009!!! I think that was finally renovated in 2010? At least I hope so before the Ark Park was funded...

So yeah, Kentucky is backward where it's awkward and forward where it's alarming.

And yet it's beautiful with well-preserved wilderness, and plentiful, gorgeous state parks. Driving roads like you wouldn't believe for the central continent. Affordable if you make a decent wage (we're the canary in the coal mine for the race to the bottom, but won't admit it) - if you retire here with mad bank you could live like a king. Louisville hasn't forgotten its gritty side and has lots of character. Lots to like, lots to roll your eyes at, but good enough for me to stick around for 18 years and counting so who am I to complain?

(At least its not (yet?) totally morally and financially bankrupt like the godforsaken state I fled! )

#13964 7 years ago

Any state resilient enough to survive the Bowling Green Massacre and not constantly be bringing it up in the media, or begging for handouts from the feds, can't be all bad.

#13965 7 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Any state resilient enough to survive the Bowling Green Massacre and not constantly be bringing it up in the media, or begging for handouts from the feds, can't be all bad.

#13966 7 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

They need a fed handout to replace the Brent Spence! NKY opposes tolls so the project sits and sits...

#13967 7 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

They need a fed handout to replace the Brent Spence! NKY opposes tolls so the project sits and sits...

Yep. They hate crossing the barrier enough as it is, let alone making them pay for it. Haha

#13968 7 years ago
Quoted from goingincirclez:

Parts of this state - such as where my in-laws live - look like they've hardly changed since 1958. Which is kinda awesome on one hand and horrifying on the other. People continually vote and act against their own self-interests. Our one stubborn senator continues to ride on the coattails of an auto plant he got built 30 flipping years ago - what has he done for anyone since?

Ever read any Joe Bageant? I have a feeling you'd find him interesting...

#13969 7 years ago

I LOVE Kentucky's tourism marketing slogan..
Unbridled Spirit
Genius

#13970 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

It borders the states of West Virginia to the east, Virginia to the southeast, Tennessee to the south, Missouri to the west, Illinois and Indiana to the northwest, and Ohio to the north and northeast.
So other than West Virginia, Virginia and Tennessee, the other 4 states that it borders would not be considered Southern, but rather midwest.

Agreed except Missouri is kind of a mixed state like Kentucky. St. Louis is absolutely considered a southern city (the Cardinals baseball team has a large southern following) and Missouri also has a university in the SEC.

I wonder how the people in Missouri identify themselves? Do you guys consider your selves southerners or mid west people?

#13971 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Agreed except Missouri is kind of a mixed state like Kentucky. St. Louis is absolutely considered a southern city (the Cardinals baseball team has a large southern following) and Missouri also has a university in the SEC.
I wonder how the people in Missouri identify themselves? Do you guys consider your selves southerners or mid west people?

Yeah that is a bias or misconception st louis residents in genreal are a lot different then actual southerners rural residents of Missouri might be a different story.

#13972 7 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Did any of those callers mention a machine in this place? It's on State St. in Saginaw, Michigan.

I have not found anyone to confirm/ verify information at this stage.

Mr. Bally >> if you have some verifiable info you can share then please reach out.

#13973 7 years ago

What about the big question: was Neil Diamond right about your typical "Kentucky Woman"?

#13974 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

You're a southerner if your team is in the SEC? North Dakota State is in the Missouri Valley Conference so I guess that makes NoDaks as bunch of southerners too.

Oh yeah, fuck you Kevin Kulek.

#13975 7 years ago

Oh great, another geography thread.....

#13976 7 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

You're a southerner if your team is in the SEC? North Dakota State is in the Missouri Valley Conference so I guess that makes NoDaks as bunch of southerners too.

Kentucky is a founding member of the SEC. I don't think the Missouri Valley Conference has quiet the same resume or prestige as the SEC so I wouldn't give that conference any weight in the discussion.

Sports bind people and groups together. While not a determining factor I do think you have to consider sports when grouping people geographically as the big state universities have in fact grouped themselves geographically (at least for the old and prestigious conferences like the SEC, Big 10, PAC 12...I understand the small conferences make little in the way of geographic sense - I'm looking at you Conference USA).

#13977 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

(at least for the old and prestigious conferences like the SEC, Big 10, PAC 12...I understand the small conferences make little in the way of geographic sense - I'm looking at you Conference USA).

Rutgers and Maryland are in the big 10 so there's that.

#13978 7 years ago

Big 10 never made geographic sense even back in the old days. And fuck Kevin Kulek.

#13979 7 years ago
Quoted from bpa:

Big 10 never made geographic sense

Neither does the name "Big 10"

#13980 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

One of my best friends returned to live in his home state of Missouri many years ago. He considers it the midwest, but at the same time he proudly considers himself a Redneck.

Kind of goes to what you said about it being a mixed state like Kentucky.

#13981 7 years ago
Quoted from bpa:

Big 10 never made geographic sense even back in the old days. And fuck Kevin Kulek.

Other than state college being on the extreme east edge and Nebraska on the extreme west edge, the big ten is geographically clustered together. I get they added Rutgers and md to help recruiting those areas but geographically they are far from the core Midwest cluster.

IMG_1594 (resized).PNGIMG_1594 (resized).PNG

Enough off topic for me.

#13982 7 years ago

Stay on target....

This is a KEVIN thread...

Thx

#13983 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I have not found anyone to confirm/ verify information at this stage.
Mr. Bally >> if you have some verifiable info you can share then please reach out.

I did reach out, in that post.

#13984 7 years ago

Trying to stay on topic...

dummies551 (resized).jpgdummies551 (resized).jpg

#13985 7 years ago
Quoted from Pintucky:

Hey now! Don't be disparaging our wonderful Commonwealth. We've got our peculiarities, but by and large, Kentucky folk are good people.

And the best goddamn Sorghum in the country

#13986 7 years ago

I got informed today by the US Bankruptcy Court

IMG_5491 (resized).JPGIMG_5491 (resized).JPG

#13987 7 years ago
Quoted from the_one:

IMG_5491 (resized).JPG

Yea, I got mine in the mail sometime last week. Should have made it around to everyone by now. That went to you in Germany?

#13988 7 years ago

Yes to Germany.

#13989 7 years ago
Quoted from the_one:

i dont want to be the advocate of the devil,
however i think it is kind of 'bad' form to display that letter with the full address of kevin kulek. it could possibly induce pitchfork mob attacks lol

springfield-angry-mob (resized).jpgspringfield-angry-mob (resized).jpg

#13990 7 years ago
Quoted from DutchTommy:

however i think it is kind of 'bad' form to display that letter with the full address of kevin kulek. it could possibly induce pitchfork mob attacks lol

Somehow i think that would have happened already if it was going to happen ☺ but valid point in general.

#13991 7 years ago
Quoted from DutchTommy:

Its been posted in this thread a number of times.

#13992 7 years ago

I think the pinball community has ever right to know the location of the house they purchased.

#13993 7 years ago

...or to send a stale Pizza

#13994 7 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

I think the pinball community has ever right to know the location of the house they purchased.

well not everyone in the community has been bitten by mr kulek, however i get your point. the house has been bought by stolen predator money.. true fact

Quoted from Toads:

Its been posted in this thread a number of times.

i wasnt aware of that.. but u got to agree that it is kind of tough to see through all the 13K+ posts and catch that allready been posted kulek address..

#13995 7 years ago
Quoted from DutchTommy:

Funny, I find a post like this one much more inciting of pitchfork mobs:

Quoted from DutchTommy:

what an A Hole!! i dont have a horse in this race.. but i would hunt him down if i were
.. predator style

...rather than posting a picture of a legal document that is accessible to the public. Don't you think?

#13996 7 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

Funny, I find a post like this one much more inciting of pitchfork mobs:

...rather than posting a picture of a legal document that is accessible to the public. Don't you think?

hold on.. so u say that the letter that gentleman had in germany is accessible and thus free to watch to the public? if that is the case why would the court send that letter to the guy in germany in the first place if it was truly accessible for everyone to see?

doesnt make much sense to me..

#13997 7 years ago
Quoted from DutchTommy:

hold on.. so u say that the letter that gentleman had in germany is accessible and thus free to watch to the public? if that is the case why would the court send that letter to the guy in germany in the first place if it was truly accessible for everyone to see?

Yes that's what I'm saying. They are accessible to the public. The guy from Germany got a letter because (I believe) he was a named creditor in the bankruptcy preceedings. I find it amusing that you skip past your own post that essentially alludes to vigilantly justice while having a conniption fit over the posting of Kevin's address. Im not passing judgement on either instance, I'm just pointing out the hypocracy.

#13998 7 years ago
Quoted from DutchTommy:

The information contained in the document is public information.

#13999 7 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

Yes that's what I'm saying. They are accessible to the public. The guy from Germany got a letter because (I believe) he was a named creditor in the bankruptcy preceedings. I find it amusing that you skip past your own post that essentially alludes to vigilantly justice while having a conniption fit over the posting of Kevin's address. Im not passing judgement on either instance, I'm just pointing out the hypocracy.

the pitchforks mob example i took in my mouth as sort retaliation IF I was 1 of kuleks victim (but i am NOT) wasnt meant literally.. that is the thing, and yeah even though it is really easy to read my sentence as very serious, i wasnt serious considering that if again were a victim.

and yes even though kevin deserves to be punished for his crimes, seeing his address out there i feel is wrong, there are more people living in that house.. think about their innocent children. thats why im against it but thats my opinion. let the court walk his path

#14000 7 years ago

*checks Google Street View*

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 280 of 370.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion/page/280?hl=flato and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.