Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 279 of 370.
#13901 7 years ago

Hilarious

#13902 7 years ago

Remind me again why people have public Facebook profiles???

#13903 7 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

Remind me again why people have public Facebook profiles???

Because they're idiots.

#13904 7 years ago

c4d460e2d934b5bd9e8a5184732a61479d3ab150 (resized).pngc4d460e2d934b5bd9e8a5184732a61479d3ab150 (resized).png

wh (resized).jpgwh (resized).jpg

#13905 7 years ago

Is the witch asking to stop the witch hunt?

#13907 7 years ago

DAMN... Gina. You went there, Vid

#13908 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Is the witch asking to stop the witch hunt?

i saw that too. lol

#13909 7 years ago

I got way behind on this thread, and just recently listened to the entire audio recording of the last court hearing.

I have taken hundreds of depositions. When I do my deposition summary for my client, I have to give them my impressions of the deponent, including what I think of their veracity. There have definitely been times when I have told the client that the deponent appeared to be mostly credible, and I turned out to be completely wrong (client gets sub rosa video of them doing things that they said that they couldn't do), and this shows that some people are pretty good at coming across as being credible and you can't really tell that they are lying, even though they are.

Then there are people like Kevin Kulek.

I would be hard pressed to remember a deposition where I thought the deponent was lying through his teeth like Kevin was during this court hearing. Absolutely incredible. And I mean without knowing a single fact about the case, you can tell that he is lying just by listening to him speak.

Literally unbelievable!

#13910 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I got way behind on this thread, and just recently listened to the entire audio recording of the last court hearing.
I have taken hundreds of depositions. When I do my deposition summary for my client, I have to give them my impressions of the deponent, including what I think of their veracity. There have definitely been times when I have told the client that the deponent appeared to be mostly credible, and I turned out to be completely wrong (client gets sub rosa video of them doing things that they said that they couldn't do), and this shows that some people are pretty good at coming across as being credible and you can't really tell that they are lying, even though they are.
Then there are people like Kevin Kulek.
I would be hard pressed to remember a deposition where I thought the deponent was lying through his teeth like Kevin was during this court hearing. Absolutely incredible. And I mean without knowing a single fact about the case, you can tell that he is lying just by listening to him speak.
Literally unbelievable!

Did you think OJ was credible in the well publicized 1996 Trial?

#13911 7 years ago

Came across this, another credit union. Doesn't prove anything but should a 2004 go forward it would be something I would check.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#13912 7 years ago

I know bait when I see it. Let the "experts" figure it out. Otherwise, the creditors will be paying a chunk of change for unnecessary subpoenas.

Then again, what do I know....

#13913 7 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

I know bait when I see it. Let the "experts" figure it out. Otherwise, the creditors will be paying a chunk of change for unnecessary subpoenas.
Then again, what do I know....

....that subpoenas are actually very inexpensive?

#13914 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

....that subpoenas are actually very inexpensive?

If the legal team is doing the work gratis, then I agree. Otherwise, figure another hour billed, the customary fee for research that the institution charges even if nothing is found. Or, the buck per page fee. Don't forget postage, registered mail, return receipt requested. All of a sudden, BAM! another plaintiff's deposit is gone.

At least this type of subpoena does not require delivery by a Court Officer. Then another fee gets assessed.

#13915 7 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

If the legal team is doing the work gratis, then I agree. Otherwise, figure another hour billed, the customary fee for research that the institution charges even if nothing is found. Or, the buck per page fee. Don't forget postage, registered mail, return receipt requested. All of a sudden, BAM! another plaintiff's deposit is gone.
At least this type of subpoena does not require delivery by a Court Officer. Then another fee gets assessed.

I dont think you understand the motivation of many of us at this stage.

#13916 7 years ago

Is a gofundme appropriate for this type of legal action?

$10 x a few hundred pinheads is not chump change. I know the first court recording was worth wayyyy more than $10 in entertainment value

#13917 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

$10 x a few hundred pinheads is not chump change. I know the first court recording was worth wayyyy more than $10 in entertainment value

That would be fun, but I am wondering if it would be legal? Keith?
(and to tell the truth, it *is* way more entertaining than $10... but not (yet) at $4,750 level entertainment as in my case !)

Quoted from Whysnow:

I dont think you understand the motivation of many of us at this stage.

Agreed.

#13918 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

I don't usually agree with Flynnbus on anything, but I definitely concur that I would pay $10 just for the already provided entertainment. Way better value than your typical movie theater admission.

Wow - he made RobT laugh in another thread and me to agree in another - all in one day. He's on a ROLL!

Jaz

#13919 7 years ago

The homeschool word of the week is: schadenfreude
Definition: a feeling of joy that comes from seeing or hearing about another persons misfortune,troubles or failures.

#13920 7 years ago

I'd throw in $10 to help the victims get closure. The lawyer is doing an awesome job.

#13921 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

I know the first court recording was worth wayyyy more than $10 in entertainment value

Quoted from jlm33:

(and to tell the truth, it *is* way more entertaining than $10...

Agreed.

Quoted from Jazman:

I definitely concur that I would pay $10 just for the already provided entertainment.

Jaz

I think crowd funding would be a great idea if it is required to continue this action. I think we should look at it as a "band of pinball brothers" coming together to hammer Kevin and we shouldn't look at it as "entertainment" all thought it is pretty interesting. As much justice/jail time for Kevin would be a worthy project to fund. I would contribute if needed to see this through to a satisfactory conclusion for the pinball community.

Crushing this little shit should primary. The "entertainment" should secondary.

QSS

#13922 7 years ago

If a crowd fund is needed to crush Kevin, let's do it. Then lets crowd fund a Jpoop destruction fund after that.

QSS

#13923 7 years ago

If people want to really help, please help me find someone that can verify if/where Kevin or his associates have a route operation in the region he lives. I am offering 500 bucks for information/verification of this and guessing if that amount grows then someone (maybe even one of his friends) will be looking to make some side cash in exchange for information.

I have already recieved annonymous phone calls from some of his friends or previous friends with information. I just need some verification of this information.

If people want to add to that initial finders fee then feel free.

#13924 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

If people want to really help, please help me find someone that can verify if/where Kevin or his associates have a route operation in the region he lives. I am offering 500 bucks for information/verification of this and guessing if that amount grows then someone (maybe even one of his friends) will be looking to make some side cash in exchange for information.
I have already recieved annonymous phone calls from some of his friends or previous friends with information. I just need some verification of this information.

Sweet baby jesus. Remind me not to piss you off.

#13925 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

am offering 500 bucks for information/verification of this and guessing if that amount grows then someone (maybe even one of his friends) will be looking to make some side cash in exchange for information.

Heck, his dad may come out of hiding a turn him in for that.

#13926 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

This made me laugh out loud!

#13927 7 years ago
Quoted from maddog14:

Sweet baby jesus. Remind me not to piss you off.

As much as I supported this sham at the start, I have twice the voracity and determination on the back end. I am likely one of the most loyal people you will ever meet. Burn that loyalty and i will do everything within legal means to take a guy down. It is how it works in my family and what i was taught from my father. I could tell many stories but with my pops, he was not a law fearing man so it rarely ended well for the other person (he was 6'5 over 350 and pure strength). I play by the rules and have found it to have a more lasting satisfaction.

#13928 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

lol...that's great.

#13929 7 years ago

I would pitch in to bring this guy to justice!

image (resized).pngimage (resized).png

#13930 7 years ago

wiccan bump

#13932 7 years ago
Quoted from damageinc55:

When is the next deadline?

The judge mentioned something about giving them 3 weeks to annotate all of the entries in the Excel sheet (match receipts/names/check numbers/etc to the lines in the bank statements).

#13933 7 years ago

17 Feb

#13934 7 years ago

Does that mean we can 'christian bump' other things?

#13935 7 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

good point... but i'm not familiar with that particular cult

#13936 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Start adding Kevin or his wife's friends on an alt Facebook account. I'm sure more than a few would know where the other machines are. A bit of cash would likely get you photos and addresses of where the machines are.

A Facebook account with a picture of somebody covered with mud, leaning up against a lifted pickup truck, and missing some teeth is all the camouflage you'd need.

#13937 7 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Dont let RobT see this!

#13938 7 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Dont let RobT see this!

Hey, legally, Wiccan is a religion. Just sayin'!

Back on-topic, re: Kevin's Operator business - wouldn't there be a tax record? Doesn't Michigan or the county there require a license and yearly fee for games/vending?

#13939 7 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Hey, legally, Wiccan is a religion. Just sayin'!
Back on-topic, re: Kevin's Operator business - wouldn't there be a tax record? Doesn't Michigan or the county there require a license and yearly fee for games/vending?

Friendly wager that he didn't register and pay for such a license?

#13940 7 years ago

One would guess the guy he was photographed with strolling through the auction, buying route games, is the guy that does all the pickups of cash and is probably the one who also is registered with the state license. Kevin pays for route equipment, skinny guy picks up route cash and pays Kevin under the table (aka tax free).

#13941 7 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

buying route games

How many games did the pirate buy that day???

#13942 7 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

One would guess the guy he was photographed with strolling through the auction, buying route games, is the guy that does all the pickups of cash and is probably the one who also is registered with the state license. Kevin pays for route equipment, skinny guy picks up route cash and pays Kevin under the table (aka tax free).

that would be a good guess if I were to guess...

#13943 7 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

wouldn't there be a tax record? Doesn't Michigan or the county there require a license and yearly fee for games/vending?

Tax records, Ha! I can tell you were never involved in the cash business of Operating amusement equipment in Mid-Michigan.

As for licensing, it is usually the city/municipality that licenses equipment. The rural areas are so easy to coast under the radar as many places have Cherry Masters and video poker machines.

#13944 7 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Tax records, Ha! I can tell you were never involved in the cash business of Operating amusement equipment in Mid-Michigan.
As for licensing, it is usually the city/municipality that licenses equipment. The rural areas are so easy to coast under the radar as many places have Cherry Masters and video poker machines.

Interesting to know. When I was an operator in Colorado and Georgia - even in rural areas, those county folks were *meticulous* at finding unlicensed games and impounding them.

#13945 7 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

When I was an operator in Colorado and Georgia - even in rural areas, those county folks were *meticulous* at finding unlicensed games and impounding them.

Well, when The Mob isn't already established in an area, a "mob" with badge of office takes its place.

Seriously though, it's a cultural thing. Around here the bored goody-two-shoes and Bible thumpers would be rooting out anything offensive to baby jeebus. Whereas in the unwashed heathen north, things are a little more liberally "established"

(I say this as a "yank" Chicago an transplanted to the Paradox State of KY, so my "offesnive" comments are made in self-effacing jest )

#13946 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Did any of those callers mention a machine in this place? It's on State St. in Saginaw, Michigan.

Screenshot_20170206-203932 (resized).pngScreenshot_20170206-203932 (resized).png

#13947 7 years ago

Quite appropriate for that last post:

#13948 7 years ago
Quoted from goingincirclez:

I say this as a "yank" Chicago an transplanted to the Paradox State of KY,

Hey now! Don't be disparaging our wonderful Commonwealth. We've got our peculiarities, but by and large, Kentucky folk are good people.

My uncle was also a "Yankee transplant", who came here to just temporarily check things out. He bad-mouthed us for a few weeks saying we were ignorant hillbillys, etc., but . . . 5 years later he was still here and saying he would NEVER go back 'up North'. He totally changed his tune. He loved the bucolic life-style and even learned to speak 'southern'.

Travel, sight-see, eat, and scope out Kentucky. You might find it is not such a paradox. I don't even know what that word means. Did you mean to type 'pair of socks'?!

#13949 7 years ago
Quoted from Pintucky:

Hey now! Don't be disparaging our wonderful Commonwealth. We've got our peculiarities, but by and large, Kentucky folk are good people.
My uncle was also a "Yankee transplant", who came here to just temporarily check things out. He bad-mouthed us for a few weeks saying we were ignorant hillbillys, etc., but . . . 5 years later he was still here and saying he would NEVER go back 'up North'. He totally changed his tune. He loved the bucolic life-style and even learned to speak 'southern'.
Travel, sight-see, eat, and scope out Kentucky. You might find it is not such a paradox. I don't even know what that word means. Did you mean to type 'pair of socks'?!

Kentucky is legit.

#13950 7 years ago
Quoted from Pintucky:

Ah no worries my friend... I've been here almost half my life, and pretty much most of my adult one. Forging my own family here... it ain't perfect but it's more home now than the city I loved but left. I like it here, have met some fantastic people, and give back where I can. The state is my employer so it's not like I could look down my nose if I wanted to. I'm actually pretty humble.

As for the "paradox", well... don't get me started or I'll hijack this thread. Suffice to say, this bellwether conservative state talks out of both sides of its mouth constantly: Baptists say alcohol is TA DEVIL and 'wet' votes are contested annually - but all hail the High Tide of Bourbon!... Gambling is TA DEVIL but who'd give two shits about horse racing if Churchill and Keeneland didn't pay out trifectas... Smoking is TA DEVIL but hey, that was our number one industry and people STILL support it inspite of all evidence to the contrary... Gotta have tha separation of Church and State, but the state can spend millions of dollars on tax breaks for a Noah's Ark replica.... People talk about down-home cooking and slow-time family values but god forbid you have to drive more than 20 miles between Cracker Barrels... and let's not mention the politics...

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 279 of 370.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion/page/279?hl=flato and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.