Topic Stats

• 18,272 posts
  • 815 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 days ago by Roostking
  • Topic is favorited by 193 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,540 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
194b3475e0440b8112afc0ac4ad5bf0ed0e8ec3db63fb4b6748a4f2e06a9865b (resized).jpg
31A053C2-4495-4E3E-980F-E5ADEA02F1DE (resized).jpeg
IMG_2933 (resized).JPG
beetlejuice-shrunken head (resized).jpg
2716720260_bc8966f6b1 (resized).jpg
D460F55E-AD42-43C6-91EB-B8162A84A094.gif
Screenshot_20190103-214734_Facebook (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20181108-174321 (resized).png
Fife Appeal Sept 24 2018.pdf (PDF preview)
cat ooo 2.gif
7332539.attach (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

86 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 18272 posts in this topic. You are on page 278 of 366.
#13851 2 years ago
Quoted from ledge:

where was the RV purchased from ?

Some guy named Combo.

pasted_image (resized).png

#13852 2 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Some guy named Combo.

A combo of K's

#13853 2 years ago

Her venting is just a sign that the smug facade exuded from team kulek is cracking. They thought they were smarter than the system and they are now realizing they aren't as slick is they believed they were.

#13854 2 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

"Do you know what work is Kevin? Maybe stop doing damage to our kids by pretending to home school them, and go get a fucking J-O-B."

or a McJob at least!

#13855 2 years ago

The fact that Mrs. Kulek call this a "witch hunt" means that she believes this whole thing is an unjust targeting/persecution of her and Kevin, for no good reason. She is the victim!

Amazing how criminals rationalize their behavior. And her obvlivious Facebook "friends" root her on... "We'll help kick ass for you!"

If they only knew the reprehensible facts.

My guess: she is complicit in this, the most likely beneficiary of everyone's stolen cash.

#13856 2 years ago

Oh god... the link for this event is so worth checking out.

partial schedule below!

ConvocationSchedule (resized).JPG

#13857 2 years ago

Be sure to take a look at the "friends" and other "attendees" under Amanda's profile too...

From the neck up, the look cultivated by these people seems to be "Witchcraft, Wicca, Paganism, goddess-based spirituality. Whatever you want to call the practice of MAGICK, it’s empowering us to form a supportive sisterhood of womyn gathered together to draw wisdom from our powerful psychic bond as we dance with the Goddess under the dark of the moon"

But... from the neck down, their look seems to say, "I'll take the triple bacon cheeseburger, two large orders of fries, an apple pie a la mode, and a Diet Coke, please."

#13858 2 years ago

That was the highlight of my day.

I love when people post about everything online and then claim they were 'doxxed' when someone pulls it up. Clueless..

#13859 2 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

One of her friends asked if they should go "mess somebody up". Don't worry I grabbed that one posted by Stacy Ewald, since that appears to be a vague, amorphous threat against me and/or the Trustee (and I suppose the Judge too). It will be forwarded to the appropriate departments.

She clearly seems to be hiding the details of all this from friends. I guess it's oo bad US Marshals pickups don't make the local paper.

#13860 2 years ago

Michigan is a CPL state now, going to kick someone's ass can be lethal to your health now, unlike the past.

#13861 2 years ago

amazing, damn internet will bite you every time

#13862 2 years ago

AK: I'm loud out spoken and one of a kind im magickal by nature and i tell it like it is i cant stand people who lie and i hate people who want to cause me problems in my life
-----------------------------------------------

You couldn't write this shit better if you tried. And why do I suddenly get the feeling that I am going to have some kind of spell cast upon me?

#13863 2 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

One of her friends asked if they should go "mess somebody up". Don't worry I grabbed that one posted by Stacy Ewald, since that appears to be a vague, amorphous threat against me and/or the Trustee (and I suppose the Judge too). It will be forwarded to the appropriate departments.

And for the record Kevin has a gun. But it might be in her name.

#13864 2 years ago

I'm guessing the 4 pm "Wisdom Amulet Workshop" is sparsely populated....

#13865 2 years ago

But the buffet, clearly not....

#13866 2 years ago
Quoted from c508:

Be sure to take a look at the "friends" and other "attendees" under Amanda's profile too...
From the neck up, the look cultivated by these people seems to be "Witchcraft, Wicca, Paganism, goddess-based spirituality. Whatever you want to call the practice of MAGICK, it’s empowering us to form a supportive sisterhood of womyn gathered together to draw wisdom from our powerful psychic bond as we dance with the Goddess under the dark of the moon"
But... from the neck down, their look seems to say, "I'll take the triple bacon cheeseburger, two large orders of fries, an apple pie a la mode, and a Diet Coke, please."

How true.

#13867 2 years ago
Quoted from c508:

Oh god... the link for this event is so worth checking out.
partial schedule below!

Yeah nothing like our super cool Pinball event schedules

#13868 2 years ago

Fair enough. They probably heard me chanting my gypsy curses from across the water and felt they needed more protection.

#13869 2 years ago

My advice for Amanda is to cast a 'magick' spell in one hand, and crap in the other. See which one fills up first.

The money trail will not lie, *allegedly* unlike you and your husband.

#13870 2 years ago

You sir, are going to hell....

#13871 2 years ago

I suggest putting on pirate clothes, immediately... seems to work.

#13872 2 years ago

I think she realizes the party is over and she ain't happy about it.

#13873 2 years ago

It's clear the stress is mounting for the Kulek family. Sad really as this ordeal is just in the beginning stage. If only they would've done the right thing and had been completely forthcoming on where the funds went, and then refunded the rest. I honestly would've chalked it up to a lesson learned.

My concern now is for the kids. Can you imagine living in home with all this drama? The lies, the theft and possible drug abuse has got to be an unhealthy environment for young kids. At what point do we help by getting the authorities involved with a welfare check? Child Protective Services?

#13874 2 years ago

At least send 'em an email, make sure they know how many cans of Duster is too many! They've all got laptops, right?

#13875 2 years ago
Quoted from MikeHogue:

It's clear the stress is mounting for the Kulek family. Sad really as this ordeal is just in the beginning stage. If only they would've done the right thing and had been completely forthcoming on where the funds went, and then refunded the rest. I honestly would've chalked it up to a lesson learned.
My concern now is for the kids. Can you imagine living in home with all this drama? The lies, the theft and possible drug abuse has got to be an unhealthy environment for young kids. At what point do we help by getting the authorities involved with a welfare check? Child Protective Services?

You don't. You have no idea what is going on in that household and neither do I. The US Marshall's likely entered the place and if they noticed something, they would act. Probably other LEO'S were also involved.

As was mentioned, you don't want a harassment charge. Especially one by a telecommunication device. It gets ugly fast. For you or whoever does it.

#13876 2 years ago

t.thanks Kevin

#13877 2 years ago
Quoted from ledge:

where was the RV purchased from ?

Now how would anyone on here know that? Unless it was purchased in Springfield from Bob's RV Roundup.....

Screenshot_20170201-215011 (resized).png

Screenshot_20170201-215020 (resized).png

#13878 2 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

The US Marshall's likely entered the place and if they noticed something, they would act. Probably other LEO'S were also involved.

Actually it is very likely the US Marshalls did not even enter the house. They sounded to be very nice and professional. They likely knocked on the door, Kevin answered, they explained why they were there and asked if there was a responsible party to watch the kids till his wife gets home. Assuming he said yes and went without provocation, then it was likely a non-issue (that is what he said ont he recorded hearing so I assume they were professionals and specifically try to avoid issues for the kids).

Quoted from MrBally:

As was mentioned, you don't want a harassment charge. Especially one by a telecommunication device. It gets ugly fast. For you or whoever does it.

If anyone has genuine concern for the kids then they likely should do the right thing and report it. No harm in a welfare check if it is for the kids and that would never be harrasement if you had reason to think there was an issue. I can tell you that a few people in the MI scene seem to know quite a bit more about what is going on behind the scenes and have spoken with me about the greater concern for the kids and stress this is having on them already. As other have said, the stress has just begun!

#13879 2 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Now how would anyone on here know that? Unless it was purchased in Springfield from Bob's RV Roundup.....

you do realize it is relatively easy to determine the current owner and previous owner for any registered vehicle, dont you...

#13880 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

you do realize it is relatively easy to determine the current owner and previous owner for any registered vehicle, dont you...

No, I don't. Unless someone magically has the VIN or Registration information.

Heck, since it's relatively easy, tell me where my last vehicle (registered) was purchased from. Just the State will be sufficient. Hint: it was not Michigan.

#13881 2 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

No, I don't. Unless someone magically has the VIN or Registration information.

is that supposed to be hard to acquire? You are not very CONvincing here Mr Bally.

#13882 2 years ago
Quoted from MikeHogue:

Based on other things posted here recently, there are other reasons to be concerned around the upbringing of these youth other than these court proceedings.

#13883 2 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Unless someone magically has the VIN or Registration information.

I couldn't go to the bank and get Kevin's checking account history either, but that didn't stop the judge.

#13884 2 years ago

I think this was a picture of the toys. Crazy this stuff has magiclly disappeared.
http://backalleycreations.blogspot.com/2014/02/predator-parts-in-final-stage.html

pred lot (resized).jpeg

#13885 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

She clearly seems to be hiding the details of all this from friends. I guess it's oo bad US Marshals pickups don't make the local paper.

I would hate to presume his wife knew all the scam details but since she seems to be a proud pagan warrior I have to believe at some point she would ask "Kevin where is all this money coming from for the house and RV?" "You don't even have a job".

Surely she wouldn't want to be thought of as the clueless housewife right? She's a frickin' wiccan warrior.

#13886 2 years ago

So at the CONvocation there is a raffle :

6:00pm
Charity Raffle for Pagan Pathways Temple

For what? maybe a boutique pinball machine?

"Honestly your honor, I gave everything to my wife's temple" - KK
Claimed as a 2016 tax deduction.

#13887 2 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

I think this was a picture of the toys. Crazy this stuff has magiclly disappeared.
http://backalleycreations.blogspot.com/2014/02/predator-parts-in-final-stage.html

Yes but he told the court he did not realize they had any value. Does that mean Back Alley Creations made them for him for free?

#13888 2 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

I would hate to presume his wife knew all the scam details but since she seems to be a proud pagan warrior I have to believe at some point she would ask "Kevin where is all this money coming from for the house and RV?" "You don't even have a job".
Surely she wouldn't want to be thought of as the clueless housewife right? She's a frickin' wiccan warrior.

My wife CONstantly wonders why I get so many boxes delivered and asks how I am paying for them. I even have a job, and she has received no formal wicca training! Yet the curiosity continues.

#13889 2 years ago

This is a little dated.. but draws some parallels.. when people try to move assets out of an entity facing legal challenges.. the trustee can come a knockin'

http://www.recordonline.com/article/20150218/NEWS/150219307

This is Orange County Choppers and movements even between their own subsidiaries..

#13890 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

This is a little dated.. but draws some parallels.. when people try to move assets out of an entity facing legal challenges.. the trustee can come a knockin'
http://www.recordonline.com/article/20150218/NEWS/150219307
This is Orange County Choppers and movements even between their own subsidiaries..

Those are they turkeys from that show on the Discovery Channel, right? Didn't the dad also sue his own kid when he formed his own company? Sounds like a smart move..

#13891 2 years ago

Is this guy taking the piss... or is it the best coincidence ever...?

Screen Shot 2017-02-02 at 11.38.00 am (resized).png

#13892 2 years ago

Bah ha ha... she's removed the entire thread now...

#13893 2 years ago

OMG Troy Brock FTW

#13894 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

My wife CONstantly wonders why I get so many boxes delivered and asks how I am paying for them. I even have a job, and she has received no formal wicca training! Yet the curiosity continues.

I believe you meant "the curiosity CONtinues" ...

#13895 2 years ago

surprised nobody has just linked this thread to online reviews on google and yelp for her photography business.

#13896 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

surprised nobody has just linked this thread to online reviews on google and yelp for her photography business.

Good point.

#13897 2 years ago
Quoted from pocketscience:

Bah ha ha... she's removed the entire thread now...

Did she go private or just block me? LOL

AmandaKulek (resized).jpg

#13898 2 years ago

Whoever is posting on her facebook is an asshole. Don't fuck this up or make it more complicated than it needs to be.

#13899 2 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Whoever is posting on her facebook is an asshole. Don't fuck this up or make it more complicated than it needs to be.

Who is doing it? All i see is the blocked out name in the photo.

#13900 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Who is doing it? All i see is the blocked out name in the photo.

No clue, she has deleted the posts from her page so I never saw the name.

I believe it is critical to not give them any reason to be the victim.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
$ 15.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Mods
$ 17.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 5,899.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
$ 18.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 305.00
Lighting - Interactive
...redshiftLED
$ 37.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
$ 89.99
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 109.99
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
$ 59.99
Hardware
Chroma Pinball
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
There are 18272 posts in this topic. You are on page 278 of 366.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside