Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 272 of 370.
#13551 7 years ago

"I don't really have any expenses" "I don't really drive"

"there are no records"

Keith: "I'll give you some names if that will help your recollection..."

buahaha haha.. I'm rolling!

Judge: "Sir, what kind of employable skills do you have?"
Kevin: "umph.. not really sure.."

THIS IS MUST TV!!! (listen..)

#13552 7 years ago

Boy, those checks will/should show perjury!

#13553 7 years ago

Have you sold or traded any pinball machines to Mike since 2011?
... ummm... I can't really testify to that... ummm... I don't recall... ... I don't know remember.... Did you sell him or trade him a Predator machine... your honor, I don't believe this is what I was sent here to testify to... Did you sell him or trade him a Predator machine... ... ... no... no ... Did you sell or trade him an Experts of Dangerous machine... .... .... ... ... ... I don't believe so...

#13554 7 years ago

Judge (referring to Kevin): "it sounds like he has the time to do that..."

puhahaha

For someone who can't keep records... this '1600 page' spreadsheet can't possibly be 1600 pages of data. Anyone else screaming 'shrink to fit', 'set print area', and change page orientation.. ? hehehe

#13555 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I am trying to confirm if and where Kevin has arcades on route currently, based on previous postings of his business card for operating games combined with online photos of his kids playing arcade games which appear to be in storage, i belive this to be true.
If anyone in the area can verify and will put together documentation and sign off on it, i am will to pay for your time to do this. Please message me with what you think is fair.
If you are reading this and know someone that can assist, then please reach out to me. I am serious, and happy to toss more money after this dirt bag for proof and statement.

Just want this to be on the new page.

Mr.Bally, I think you provided the business card. Care to may some money and lend a hand in helping out?

anyone else?

#13556 7 years ago

All I can say is....wow

#13557 7 years ago

Btw....did KK buy anything at the winston salem auction or sell anything? I'm sure Auction Game Sales keeps records and we know when he was there.

#13558 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Just want this to be on the new page.
Mr.Bally, I think you provided the business card. Care to may some money and lend a hand in helping out?
anyone else?

Business card bump (click the post below)...

Quoted from MrBally:

Found on the "Community Board" at the Family Fare Supermarket in Standish, Michigan

#13559 7 years ago

I guess this is why people like the Court TV channel... hahaha

I wonder if Kevin needed new underwear after he got off the stand.

Please please please procecutor.. please go after this guy. The laundry list of charges must go on for pages he could get written up on.

And I love how the guy conveniently owns nothing, has no job, etc. He really thought he could just thin himself down and skate away

I wish Keith would have pressed him on how if he hadn't sold parts/games.. how such and such a person could be in possession of them?

Man... just hearing kevin under examination has put a smile on my face I just can't get rid of!

But now I must go fix my washing machine.. bleh

#13560 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

anyone else?

kevin_kulek_business_card (resized).jpgkevin_kulek_business_card (resized).jpg

#13561 7 years ago

thanks guys, but what I want and am willing to pay for is proof of games Kevin has on route. It sounds like he is either running the route himself or has a buddy acting as the front.

I will pay cold hard cash for this evidence. I know someone out there must be willing to assist.

Maybe I need to reach out to Aaron Klump? Guessing he is looking for a deal to ensure he gets off from this mess and guessing he may need a little cash also?

#13562 7 years ago

Anyone else have idiocracy in their head as they listen to this?
"Judge should be like.. guilty! peace"

#13563 7 years ago

Did I mishear when Keith asked Kevin if he had taken his name off the deed to the house and Kevin responded that was a colorful allegation...at which time the Judge asked well is it true? And Kevin replied yes. He has to be a sociopath to switch lies instantaneously like that.

#13564 7 years ago

Judge: "I don't know what a laptop goes for these days, but I'm sure you could buy a lot of bank records with that."

#13565 7 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Did I mishear when Keith asked Kevin if he had taken his name off the deed to the house and Kevin responded that was a colorful allegation...at which time the Judge asked well is it true? And Kevin replied yes. He has to be a sociopath to switch lies instantaneously like that.

I wasn't up for listening to 90+ minutes, but this sounds so lolworthy I'm going to reconsider!

#13566 7 years ago

Show of hands.....am I the only moron that stared at the Soundcloud screen for most of that?

Granted...Beer and herb might have contributed.

#13567 7 years ago

Check out what Ziggy's Delivery advertises it does (59:50 on today's hit parade). No mention about being a FedEx subcontractor. Too funny....

#13568 7 years ago

Can you not fast forward through the feed maybe it's just because I am not in the app?

#13569 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

thanks guys, but what I want and am willing to pay for is proof of games Kevin has on route. It sounds like he is either running the route himself or has a buddy acting as the front.
I will pay cold hard cash for this evidence. I know someone out there must be willing to assist.
Maybe I need to reach out to Aaron Klump? Guessing he is looking for a deal to ensure he gets off from this mess and guessing he may need a little cash also?

Not looking for any cash and maybe it doesn't help much but KK contacted me last spring to make him a large batch of arcade cabinets. I would guess to put on route.

#13570 7 years ago
Quoted from shakenbake:

Not looking for any cash and maybe it doesn't help much but KK contacted me last spring to make him a large batch of arcade cabinets. I would guess to put on route.

OH SNAP

#13571 7 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Check out what Ziggy's Delivery advertises it does (59:50 on today's hit parade). No mention about being a FedEx subcontractor. Too funny....

Oh my

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#13572 7 years ago

What a way to start off a weekend. My girlfriend is in law school and is laughing her ass off on this latest recording. It just might get her to start liking pinball. Thanks Keith.

#13573 7 years ago

Totally worth listening to top to bottom. That was unreal.

#13574 7 years ago

Holy crap, Keith was literally grasping at straws in the first 10 minutes. There's absolutely nothing for him to follow, it's crazy.

#13575 7 years ago
Quoted from shakenbake:

Thx.

#13576 7 years ago

How is this a seasonal job? Do people need more marijuana at Christmas time?

Maybe he only lasted a month because he was smoking all the deliveries

#13577 7 years ago

Wow, just wow. Well, I guess the wheels of justice will produce results in this situation, as Kevin Kulek thought he was smarter than everyone.

Great job Keith, you've restored my faith in the justice system.

My $4750 is gone, but hopefully justice will be served in full.

#13578 7 years ago

Around the 38:20 mark after the recess, it sounds like someone whispers, "I don't have any patience for this." If that's true, I wonder who it was?

#13579 7 years ago

Agree these recordings make for a fantastic podcast. Way cooler than just reading the filings after the fact.

#13580 7 years ago

oh, FFS, Kevin. Just say where the money is. Buried in the backyard? Up your nose?

it's quite clear he's not getting out of it and this isn't going away. might as well be honest for once in your life and just end this circus.

#13581 7 years ago

So Kevin's Mom drove him around at his job delivering pot ???

#13582 7 years ago

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#13583 7 years ago

Just listened to the whole thing. Unreal.

I will be the first to say that I thought this guy was going to get off. I was clearly wrong.

#13584 7 years ago

Kevin has his own truck but his *mother* drove him there?

At around the 39:25-39:55 mark, his lawyer insinuates that he wasn't involved in the purchase of the laptops (apparently speaking for KK), and yet at around the 1:07:48 mark, we get this:

KN: How did you afford the 5 laptops for your children in December?
KK: From my job

#13586 7 years ago

Just got some nifty wireless headsets. Trying to catch up and listen to the podcast while my 5 year old son watches ninjago. He's like

"What you listening to"

"Don't worry about it bud you will think it's boring" I said

" nah let me listen" so I take one of the ear buds, and he starts listening at the part where they ask KK

"How many Bank accounts did you have at (credit union)?"

"Uhhh I don't know"

Right then my son and started laughing. Priceless moment.

Unfortunately for Kk the judge is on to him, Keith laid it on thick and I'm imagining Kevin's Attourney walking solo into the bathroom after the proceedings, throwing his hands in the air ala William Dafoe in Platoon.

#13587 7 years ago

KK's lawyer at the 27:20 mark states:

"I don't have any reason to believe that Mr. Kulek in telling me that he doesn't have any money, that he doesn't have any money. So, I stayed."

Does this guy work for free?

#13588 7 years ago

The judge referring to the path ahead for Kevin: "It could have a lot of ramifications for the people he holds dear to himself....".

This was after the judge mentioned possible payments by Kevin to family members for Skit-B supposed employment and noting the court has not been shown W-2s showing earned income for those family members.

It seems Kevin's best course of action would be to fully spill the beans and turn over everything to save his family from being thrown into this legal mess.

#13589 7 years ago

Did I hear (at the 1 hour point) he got pissy with Keith when asked if he sold or traded a Predator or EOD pin with a Michael Menendez? Whose that?

Oh boy, his wife makes the money part - 1:12:30 as emasculating as it is . . . What a tool

So in the end he thinks there is an internet conspiracy out to get him. But if that were true wouldn't one of them been able to identify the route he does not own or have a friend of his running?

#13590 7 years ago

"This case is a little bit like a pinata, your honor. Every time we whack it, more money falls out that we can see. Not only can he not explain where the money went, it appears to be that he doesn't want to explain where the money went because it went somewhere it shouldn't have gone in the first place."

Bam! That's the whole case in a nutshell!

#13591 7 years ago

Judge at 29:47: 'The one thing I suspect Mr. Kulek really wants in this case is a discharge. And it's clear to me right now, that unlike the thousand of cases we administer every year, that discharge for this individual is truly in jeopardy."

Judge at 30:36: After a while, it's kind of like, fine, if you want to go down that road, Mr. Kulek? We can go down that road. But I can tell you, it's a short road and it has a nasty dead end.

#13592 7 years ago

Couldn't the credit union show what format an account holder's transaction history should look like? It sure sounds like Kevin is likely manipulating the data to make it super difficult to decipher.

#13593 7 years ago

something tells me Keith has been waiting for this moment for so long. He was primed and ready!!!

Kevin's lawyer really didn't want to be there. I don't think he ever used the word 'we' once.. it was all "i just did what I could.."

#13594 7 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Couldn't the credit union show what format an account holder's transaction history should look like? It sure sounds like Kevin is likely manipulating the data to make it super difficult to decipher.

I think its more of the message of 'you[kevin] are making it difficult... and its on YOU to explain this stuff'

Kevin seems to forget the bankruptcy was for HIM.. but he thought he could just play dumb and lay low and the demands would pass or something.

It seems lost on Kevin it is his responsibility to account for things.. not the other way around.

If you goto your bank, and say I need a history of my account.. I'm sure you'd get something equally inadequate. I know when PNC pulled my history... it looked just like any other spreadsheet output with a few columns.. whose each line matches closely to what you see in your bank's webpage. You see each in and out.. but details are limited. When you see 'Check 105' or 'ATM withdrawal' or 'Transfer to account XYZ' - that alone doesn't account for the history. That's what they were driving at today.

That.. and Kevin gives up his one account, but Keith highlights he was on the other account with his wife... and questioning how far back the histories went. Plus, he was pointing out the inability to verify the info on the sheets... but I think that is more about trying to press for the better info (checks, account details, etc) more than it is thinking the info presented is faked. Its much easier for the lawyer to just throw uncertainty in there and keep the pressure on for their true end game.

#13595 7 years ago

1,600 pages of information...Kevin said the bank charged him $3 per page...that's $4,800...Where did that come from?

#13596 7 years ago

It is so damn painful listening to such weasily type people like Kevin.

#13597 7 years ago

1:10 39"
Judge: "What kind of employable skill do you have"
Kevin "Um…I am not really sure… (…) a great deal experience in computers"

#13598 7 years ago

Just starting to listen but hearing his own Lawyer start out by saying something along the lines of not to be adversarial towrds my client.... then proceeds to throw him under the bus was hilarious.

#13599 7 years ago

This has been an exciting couple of weeks and the progress has been great, but I'm definitely disappointed he wasn't jailed with the requirement that he remains there for the duration of the case. Staying out gives him more time to hide things, protect ill-gotten gains, and enjoy a life he didn't earn.

#13600 7 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

1:10 39"
Judge: "What kind of employable skill do you have"
Kevin "Um…I am not really sure… (…) a great deal experience in computers"

Judge"what kind of employable skill do you have? Kevin, conspiracy, graft,fraud,wire fraud, theft, copyright infringement,, obstruction, evidence tampering, and some experience in minor drug trafficking.

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 272 of 370.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion/page/272 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.