Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 269 of 370.
#13401 7 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

I love Winnebago Man.
It's a little know alternative fact that he is Bill Oreilly's dad:
» YouTube video

And Bill Bonds might be related to Bill O'Reilly.....
If you lived in the Detroit area in the '70's -90's you know this guy. Also, if you hung out at the Hide Out Lounge in Clawson, you probably saw him up until he died a couple of years ago.

#13402 7 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Yes he was. Y'allz settin' me up for a comeback... LLLLMFAO!

Kwame for Mayor--2037! (And coincidentally, another recalcitrant and flippant individual...)

#13403 7 years ago

Is the pirate showing up to court on Friday?

#13404 7 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

And Bill Bonds might be related to Bill O'Reilly.....
If you lived in the Detroit area in the '70's -90's you know this guy. Also, if you hung out at the Hide Out Lounge in Clawson, you probably saw him up until he died a couple of years ago.
» YouTube video

Good ol' Bill Bonds; a Detroit original. Didn't he [drunk] drive a purple Jaguar? And wasn't the movie "Anchor Man" loosely based on his life?

Chris

#13405 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Is the pirate showing up to court on Friday?

Can you call in sick to court?

#13406 7 years ago
Quoted from SideTrackTap:

Good ol' Bill Bonds; a Detroit original. Didn't he [drunk] drive a purple Jaguar? And wasn't the movie "Anchor Man" loosely based on his life?
Chris

I saw him driving a Benz once as the channel 7 broadcast house was right by my Alma Mater; Lawrence Tech. He probably had some alcohol in his system...

#13407 7 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

He probably had some alcohol in his system...

....once or twice.

#13408 7 years ago

3cae5a1df502615cdb41872423ebf667 (resized).jpg3cae5a1df502615cdb41872423ebf667 (resized).jpg

#13409 7 years ago
Quoted from jasonp:

Can you call in sick to court?

Your attorney can on your behalf.

#13410 7 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Your attorney can on your behalf.

images (resized).jpgimages (resized).jpg

#13411 7 years ago

And wasn't the movie "Anchor Man" loosely based on his life?
Chris

Ferrel took some of him in the character yes

#13412 7 years ago

Thank you for Winnebago man - me and the wife LOL'ed big time last night!

#13413 7 years ago

Chris

No, it was Mort Crim from channel 4.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2013/12/09/mort-crim-ron-burgundy-anchorman-will-ferrell/3889937/

#13414 7 years ago

yeah, bill bonds was pretty much the model family man. he was in 'escape from the planet of the apes (1971)'

#13415 7 years ago

I checked PACER and there are no new documents from yesterday. I'm not familiar enough to know if there is any kind of lag for docs showing up in the system, but it hasn't seemed like there was in the past.

I'm guessing he didn't file any "I can't find my lawyer" papers yesterday.

#13416 7 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I'm guessing he didn't file any "I can't find my lawyer" papers yesterday.

I'm guessing Kulek has already made the trek to Toronto.

#13417 7 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Found him:

Found-Him (resized).jpgFound-Him (resized).jpg

#13418 7 years ago

Did his wife take this photograph ???

#13419 7 years ago

Nice.

It just needs Jpop in Rick's place to complete the picture.

#13420 7 years ago

I heard that like if you find a pinball machine with a mouse in it, it's free. It's in the Canadian criminal law eh

#13421 7 years ago

One more day......

Cleaning up some files, found this with a limited exposed email list dated 11/8/12.

Good evening, everyone. You are receiving this email because you are currently on the list for pre-orders of the Predator pinball machine from Skit-B Pinball. Since this is the first email to the group, I believe it would be best to start by going over the major points of the project as they currently stand.

The project is moving ahead at a very steady speed. As far as the gameplay is concerned, the rules and balance of the game is now fully complete and only remains to be tested. We test as much as we can here, obviously, but the real test will be out in the wild. Within the next month or so, we will be taking a test machine out on location here at the Shark Club in Howell, Michigan for some real-world testing. If any of you are from nearby enough, we urge you to come by and check the game out for yourselves once it's there. Of course, with enough planning and notice, we would love to come meet some of you for food, drinks and pinball, as the Shark Club is a wonderful pin-stop with many top-notch pinball machines from multiple generations to play aside from the Predator, which will soon be a permanent addition to the lineup.

Matt from BackAlley Creations has been hard at work on the sculpts for the toys for the game, and I think you will all be very impressed with what he has to offer when they are mature enough to be revealed. Expect some very realistic detail and graphic presentation. Of course, as soon as we have something concrete and tangible, pictures will be going out immediately. If any of you are at all unfamiliar with his previous works, I urge you all to check it out at www.backalleycreations.com.

James has also been slaving away at the pencil to bring you all the very best in playfield art for your game. We all understand that this is a major part of the machine, and we are doing everything we can to make sure it is the best on the market. We can expect a new scan of the playfield art regularly to keep everyone up to date on how it is coming along.

On the business end of things, you should all be happy to hear that the projected price range has not needed to be adjusted. We have managed to secure many contractor deals that not only keep the project affordable, but local, as well.

While the pre-order list has been filled, we are still keeping an active waiting list for those who would like to be added in the case of someone dropping out of their pre-order spot. People have been holding onto their places on the list fairly consistently, but the reality is that may change once deposits become necessary.

Lastly, you can all expect a personal email within the next few days solidifying the details of your own machine. This may take awhile as all of the emails will have to be done individually for everyone on the list, but this will be necessary to avoid any numbering issues and to make sure we have all the information we will be needing to move forward. With this in mind, please be ready with full address and phone number and try to be sure of what you would like to have on your name plate when the time comes.

Thank you all for being a part of this vision and helping it all become a reality!

-Kevin W. Kulek of Skit-B Pinball

#13422 7 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

I hear Kevin is working on a new Pinball theme for the Canadians.

download (resized).jpgdownload (resized).jpg

#13423 7 years ago

It's tomorrow AM because Keith has another appointment in the afternoon, correct?

#13424 7 years ago

I thought it was move to Monday? So the judge could be there personally? Maybe I heard it wrong

Quoted from desertT1:

It's tomorrow AM because Keith has another appointment in the afternoon, correct?

#13425 7 years ago

Friday at 9:00AM. Monday if more time is needed.

#13426 7 years ago
Quoted from jasonp:

Did his wife take this photograph ???

If she married him I'll bet her photography looks like the fuzzy pinball pictures "Fun" use to post.

#13427 7 years ago

"And sir again, if I find that you are violating any of these orders, may God have mercy on you."
"You have nothing to worry about, Your Honor."

And remember, here is a (partial?) list of what needs to be provided (as ordered by the judge):
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion/page/240#post-3434612

I think that items #19-20 and #26-30 should be interesting.

#13428 7 years ago

Shouldn't he have submitted paper work to Keith by now? I think he had to do that by Wed or Thurs.....just curious if he's done that, or emailed Keith saying he can't get ahold of his lawyer.

#13429 7 years ago
Quoted from foureyedcharlie:

Shouldn't he have submitted paper work to Keith by now? I think he had to do that by Wed or Thurs.....just curious if he's done that, or emailed Keith saying he can't get ahold of his lawyer.

All he has to do is show up tomorrow with the proper documentation and he's golden.
Until the other charges get filed.

#13430 7 years ago
Quoted from Defender:

it was Mort Crim from channel 4

Yeah, good ole Mort. He began his broadcasting career at my hometown station in Louisville, KY back in the late 1960's and early 1970's. He worked at WHAS-TV, the CBS affiliate. I loved his voice and knew he wouldn't stick around for long. His delivery was perfection. He was gone to better money in just a few years. The only thing that sort of made me think he was not credible, was that he was a part-time preacher at that time too! A preacher preaching the news! It just seemed odd. I'm glad to know he is still alive.

Mike in Kentucky

#13431 7 years ago

On the business end of things, you should all be happy to hear that the projected price range has not needed to be adjusted.

Translation : 'You've all paid me enough to live like a trailer king, smoking my weed and dressing up like a pirate for years, no more cash needed til the next Xbox version comes out'

#13432 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

On the business end of things, you should all be happy to hear that the projected price range has not needed to be adjusted.

Also good news in Pinside Business: there's been no reduction in the # of Predators being made: 0. No worries of -4 pins being made.

#13433 7 years ago

Ahh, I wonder how Kevin's doing right about now. Hopefully sweating bullets, in panic mode, frantically trying to piece together some type of shoddy half-assed defense full of excuses and lacking documentation to support his frivolous claims, all of which will just make him look like more of an idiot tomorrow - if he even has the guts to even show up on his own free will.

#13434 7 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

Ahh, I wonder how Kevin's doing right about now. Hopefully sweating bullets, in panic mode, frantically trying to piece together some type of shoddy half-assed defense full of excuses and lacking documentation to support his frivolous claims, all of which will just make him look like more of an idiot tomorrow - if he even has the guts to even show up on his own free will.

If he doesn't show, the US Marshals will come get him?

#13435 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

They already found him, picked him up, and delivered him to court once. If they have to do it again, he won't be going home or getting bail.

#13436 7 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

They already found him, picked him up, and delivered him to court once. If they have to do it again, he won't be going home or getting bail.

I hope he doesn't show up and ends up in jail.

#13437 7 years ago

Not how that meme is supposed to be worded..

#13438 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

If the judge has to pick him up AGAIN, in the judges words "your going to stay in the custody of the marshals for a long time" and "may god have mercy on you"

#13439 7 years ago

So, 4 hours left-ish? (living in Scandinavia) =)

#13440 7 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

That's his attorney's job. If he has one.

2017-01-27-05-57-08--1126959988 (resized).jpg2017-01-27-05-57-08--1126959988 (resized).jpg

#13442 7 years ago

I predict he shows up, provides more of the same BS shoddy non-records, and is incapable of complying with all of the orders.
The only question to me is if the Judge gives him more rope or tosses his ass in Prison. I hope Kieth and the Judge put him through the ringer and go line by line with every single order. Tally a list of the things he is yet to comply with and then toss his pirate booty in the pen.

Good luck today Keith and call him on all his BS and make him incriminate himself on all the fun stuff Must be a fun day in your world!

#13443 7 years ago

You know he has these with him....

images (1) (resized).jpgimages (1) (resized).jpg

download (1) (resized).jpgdownload (1) (resized).jpg

#13444 7 years ago

We're going to need a bigger tub. Extra butter please.

IMG_2539 (resized).JPGIMG_2539 (resized).JPG

#13445 7 years ago

Feels like this today.

48140-quotes-are-you-not-entertained (resized).jpeg48140-quotes-are-you-not-entertained (resized).jpeg

#13446 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I predict he shows up, provides more of the same BS shoddy non-records, and is incapable of complying with all of the orders.
The only question to me is if the Judge gives him more rope or tosses his ass in Prison. I hope Kieth and the Judge put him through the ringer and go line by line with every single order. Tally a list of the things he is yet to comply with and then toss his pirate booty in the pen.
Good luck today Keith and call him on all his BS and make him incriminate himself on all the fun stuff Must be a fun day in your world!

It's pretty amazing how much things can change in 2 years isn't it?

Jaz

#13449 7 years ago

I don't know if that was called for, but Hilton did miss a golden opportunity by not saying "toss his pirate booty in the brig" rather than "in the pen"!

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 269 of 370.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion/page/269 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.