Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 267 of 370.
#13301 7 years ago

My guess is that Kevin will go on a one way road trip with "his mother's" RV in search of his long lost father and similarly disappear into the abyss. Until the U.S. Park Rangers find them camping in the RV with expired plates and put the silver bracelets on them...

I doubt he will continue showing up for his court hearings. He now realized he trapped himself with his own lies.

#13302 7 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

"I believe he called them accoutrements"
smug fuck

And who said you can't teach old trailer trash new words?

#13303 7 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Well, the US Marshals picked Kevin up and took him in to the judge.
I haven't listened to it all, but it's here if you want to listen: https://soundcloud.com/user-800669943/1bk2016-21030-20170120-111818

This is fantastic- thank you. Is there a way to download an MP3, as this facility seems to be turned off?

#13304 7 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

Toys from Predator filed as worth... nothing?

What do you think they are worth? They're not replacement parts. They're not licenced, so can't be sold. Without a Predator pinball machine to put them in they're worthless. He may have paid $20 each but their value right now is zero.

#13305 7 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

He now realized he trapped himself with his own lies.

After listening to that recording, I don't think he has. It sounds like he thinks he's the smartest person in the room.

When I hear him say things like "internet conspiracy" makes him feel afraid, it's clear to me now that he really is playing the system and probably was all along. He's playing the whole "conspiracy" despite the fact that it's true and he took $1+million from people.

I used to give him the benefit of the doubt that he truly felt Fox was giving him a pass. Now I've come around to the way of thinking that he knew he was in the wrong and just hoping he didn't get caught. He figured there was no downside for him.

And Kevin - since you're obviously reading this - these points of view have nothing to do with the "internet conspiracy", its from previously meeting you and now hearing your own words.

-sigh- ... Some people just suck.

Jaz

#13306 7 years ago

From my perspective, I submitted documents to Keith proving what I paid Kevin. Kevin is now being sued for that sum, using due legal process.

One definition of 'conspiracy' is 'a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful'. As due legal process is being followed publically, this is clearly not a conspiracy. Kevin needs to remember who is responsible for wrong-doing, and it is not his victims. On the recording he sounds like a smooth-talking, if somewhat obtuse, con-man. I'm sure the judge has seen such people many times before.

#13307 7 years ago

best part is Kevin still does not know all the things that have been turned up in discovery.

If he shows up with fabricated books and more lies he is going to be caught with real evidence.

#13308 7 years ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

What do you think they are worth? They're not replacement parts. They're not licenced, so can't be sold. Without a Predator pinball machine to put them in they're worthless. He may have paid $20 each but their value right now is zero.

The value is what was paid to have them made. I don't believe Matt created them for free.

#13309 7 years ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

What do you think they are worth? They're not replacement parts. They're not licenced, so can't be sold.

I think they are generic and not necessarily 'Predator' themed as they are just skulls etc. I don't think any of them as stand alone items would infringe the license.

#13310 7 years ago

They can be sold at bankruptcy auction, along with Kevin's RV, laptops, house, photographic equipment and other stuff that was bought with our money. Might be nice to have a skull as a memento Hell, I'd fly over for that auction.

#13311 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballs:

This is fantastic- thank you. Is there a way to download an MP3, as this facility seems to be turned off?

This is my first time using Soundcloud, is there a way to enable that? If you want me to email it to you I can do that as well, just drop me a PM.

#13312 7 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

The value is what was paid to have them made. I don't believe Matt created them for free.

The value in this context is a street value as an asset.. not what he paid. He is supposed to be disclosing assets he has, the point of contention there was not about accounting for the balance of predator money. That's for later.. Later, Keith will challenge the accounting for the monies received to challenge Kevin to account for assets he *should* have..

The point here is the debtor has to disclose to the trustee all their assets.. the 'pinball parts inventory' is stuff Keith knows Kevin should have.. yet Kevin failed to disclose it. Kevin's claim is he didn't know to document things he thought had no value.

The trustee (which Keith is working on behalf of) is working to ensure they know all the assets Kevin has. Kevin documented he only had about 3700 worth of stuff. Keith, knows there should be much much more... which is why he is pressing Kevin to provide documentation to support the accounting for the predator money and explain information gathered from other sources (the operator gear, the RV, the laptops, etc).

#13313 7 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

This is my first time using Soundcloud, is there a way to enable that? If you want me to email it to you I can do that as well, just drop me a PM.

I confess I'm unfamiliar with Soundcloud. However, I found a solution to rip the MP3:

http://anything2mp3.com

Thanks for the offer to email though!

#13314 7 years ago

Big Conspiracy?

Did anybody else picture Warden Norton when he said that?

#13315 7 years ago

The judge's tone and dialogue strongly indicates he already knows Kevin to be a pathological liar, and a flight risk. Just hope everyone who paid into this scam get their money.

#13316 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

best part is Kevin still does not know all the things that have been turned up in discovery.
If he shows up with fabricated books and more lies he is going to be caught with real evidence.

Should Kevin produce any documentation - it will be combed through and compared with all documents recovered to date. For instance - if someone paid Kevin $3,500 on x/x/15 and that document is in discovery, his bank statement better show a deposit on same day for same amount. Problem for anyone cooking the books is that they will inevitably miss many such transactions. They end up shooting themselves in the foot with their one good bullet. I expect very few requisite documents to be forthcoming, leaving many large gaps in the financial picture unexplained. Well, that combined with further stalling techniques and subterfuge. Kevin Kulek appears to be a great big pos (turd).

#13317 7 years ago

Put a fork in him...he is done.

Friday can't get here quick enough.

#13318 7 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Problem for anyone cooking the books is that they will inevitably miss many such transactions. They end up shooting themselves in the foot with their one good bullet.

Anyone who runs a real business knows just how difficult it can be to keep records in order.
Let alone someone who never intended to be legit and was the smartest kid in the basement.
Kevin has 2 choices ... Ask for Mercy or Play the Ignorant Victim.

#13319 7 years ago

I'll be selling some new shirts at expo this year...It looks good on him!

43_LI (2) (resized).jpg43_LI (2) (resized).jpg

It screams "Buy from me!"

#13320 7 years ago

I liked the part when he says he has no money left. He thinks of bankruptcy as child playing monopoly. Welp! No More money left! I guess I lost the game! see you later!

#13321 7 years ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

I'll be selling some new shirts at expo this year

Do they come in orange???

#13322 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

And let's not forget this, which I assume he signed when submitting his initial filing:
nanananannananaheyheygoodbye (resized).jpegnanananannananaheyheygoodbye (resized).jpeg

#13323 7 years ago
Quoted from SirScott:

And let's not forget this, which I assume he signed when submitting his initial filing:

While I'm sure that's been enforced frequently enough, I've personally never heard of a bankruptcy court utliziling that tool.

#13324 7 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

I'm listening in pieces during commercials while the ole lady watches her show. This is killing me it is so good.
Mr. Nathenson should never have to buy a beer at a pinball event - EVER

I'm going to take you up on that!

#13325 7 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Can any pinside lawyers explain what Keith meant when he said that Kevin's lawyer was likely filing an "AP" on this case? Does that have something to do with why Kevin can't get a hold of his lawyer?

Not Kevin's lawyer. There are more parties/entities involved.

#13326 7 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

I'm going to take you up on that!

I think you need to wear a special t-shirt at the shows. We can have a best design contest.

#13327 7 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

loving the the lawyer on the phone - he's superb!

I'm the lawyer on the phone.

#13328 7 years ago

Count me in on the beers for Keith.

#13329 7 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

loving the the lawyer on the phone - he's superb!

I
Does a new Tag Heuer watch matter?

Do you have information which needs to be shared with me?

#13330 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

How long before "Pinball Accoutrements" surpasses "$10k by Christmas" as one of the most quoted Pinside phrases ever?!

That is my copyrighted phrase. I am charging $3.22 per use. Please feel free to PayPal me every time someone says it or types it!

#13331 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

How long before "Pinball Accoutrements" surpasses "$10k by Christmas" as one of the most quoted Pinside phrases ever?!

That is my copyrighted phrase. I am charging $3.22 per use. Please feel free to PayPal me every time someone says it or types it!

Quoted from DennisK:

Tried to but had no luck. He said he has a hearing in Henry County, Ohio on 1/26. So, first I checked with the Henry County Clerk of Courts here: http://www.henrycountyohio.com/clerk.htm
His name did not show in a party search of the various case types they track online. I also went ahead and pulled the court schedule for 1/26, and there's only one case listed (I'll attach an image of the listing). Don't know, maybe he knows a party to the case. Maybe something else.
Also went and checked with the City of Napoleon, which is in the county and was mentioned by him as well in explaining the location (seemed more of a long-shot). Napoleon Municipal Court: http://www.napoleonmunicipalcourt.com/recordSearch.php
Again, no luck with his name showing up in that system. I also pulled the 1/26 hearings and read them all (in case maybe a typo on the name), but nothing really seemed to fit. However, there are some hearings listed that do not have names (yet) provided, all of which are traffic cases. So maybe one of them.
Anyway, best I could come up with.

Did you try searching his wife's name?

#13332 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

While I'm sure that's been enforced frequently enough, I've personally never heard of a bankruptcy court utliziling that tool.

I imagine few poor schmucks going bankrupt have the gall to actually try and subvert the process by hiding assets.

But KK has gall in abundance! Witness his "not being uncooperative" by having to be hauled into court! And we know about the RV, house, laptops...

#13333 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

If Kevin shows up with nothing, no new documents or information, will he actually spend any time in jail? And if so, how long would that realistically be? And let's say he does spend time in jail, what happens next?

#13334 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Quoted from DennisK:

Tried to but had no luck. He said he has a hearing in Henry County, Ohio on 1/26. So, first I checked with the Henry County Clerk of Courts here: http://www.henrycountyohio.com/clerk.htm
His name did not show in a party search of the various case types they track online. I also went ahead and pulled the court schedule for 1/26, and there's only one case listed (I'll attach an image of the listing). Don't know, maybe he knows a party to the case. Maybe something else.
Also went and checked with the City of Napoleon, which is in the county and was mentioned by him as well in explaining the location (seemed more of a long-shot). Napoleon Municipal Court: http://www.napoleonmunicipalcourt.com/recordSearch.php
Again, no luck with his name showing up in that system. I also pulled the 1/26 hearings and read them all (in case maybe a typo on the name), but nothing really seemed to fit. However, there are some hearings listed that do not have names (yet) provided, all of which are traffic cases. So maybe one of them.
Anyway, best I could come up with.

Quoted from Nibbles:

There's the problem right there.
He is lying, like always.

That is going to be dealt with.

#13335 7 years ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

"Recalcitrant and flippant..." This whole audio update is Internet Fuc*ing Gold! I am entertained.

Yet another one of my copyrighted phrases !!

I love the english language. It is the most fascinating thing. That's why I constant work on my vocabulary and new, fun words.

#13336 7 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

No, I only searched his last name specifically via the two systems I cited.

#13337 7 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

Will Friday be recorded as well?

#13338 7 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

"I want a quarter every time somebody says it!"

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#13339 7 years ago

My favorite response from Mr. Kulek in that hearing:
"Mr. Kulek do you know why you're here today?"
"I understand you're seeking exclamation from me"

#13340 7 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

#13341 7 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

too late send quarters now ...

you're seeking exclamation from me®

#13342 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Will Friday be recorded as well?

Please, *please*, say yes.

#13343 7 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

too late send quarters now ...
you're seeking exclamation from me®

Be sure to punctuate it with an EXPLANATION mark

#13344 7 years ago
Quoted from rammstein99:

Be sure to punctuate it with an EXPLANATION mark

Decided to add a Clint Eastwood version too ...

You seeking exclamation! from me ... punk?®

#13345 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I have. The US DOJ regularly prosecutes people for bankruptcy fraud. It's a serious felony and comes with real jail time and *big* fines.

correction: **prison** time in a Federal Penetentiary

#13346 7 years ago

For those playing along at home, a reminder that tomorrow (Wednesday) is the first checkpoint. Kulek was instructed to try to contact his lawyer; if he was unable to do so by Wednesday he was instructed to contact the court with that information.

#13347 7 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

If Kevin shows up with nothing, no new documents or information, will he actually spend any time in jail? And if so, how long would that realistically be? And let's say he does spend time in jail, what happens next?

At this point... what he is facing is being held in contempt of court... basically being punished for disobeying the judge. The judge can hold him until he complies..l or just hold him for a period to punish, etc. But that is about Kevin not complying... he could still show up with nothing new.... saying that is all there is... and then it's up to the judge to decide if he is complying or not with the order. The judge won't throw him in jail for not having something... but he will if Kevin does or could get... and isn't cooperating.

This recent turn is only about Kevin not cooperating... not his actual bankruptcy, criminal, or lawsuit outcome, etc. that's the beauty of it.... staring down jailtime for the simple stuff.

#13348 7 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

It's a serious felony and comes with real jail time and *big* fines.

Oooh. Keith said the "f" word.

#13349 7 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

I don't have a stake in this, but am happy that someone is fighting on behalf of those that do.

I noticed that you at one time had a PotC. If you still do, I'd be happy to send you an airball deflector that I created which allows for removal of the giant blocky sneezeguard around the ship and other "accoutrements" - free of charge - just to say thanks for all the other Pinsiders going through this. If interested, send me a PM.

#13350 7 years ago
Quoted from SirScott:

That's just pillow talk.

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 267 of 370.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion/page/267 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.