Topic Stats

• 18,269 posts
  • 815 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 68 days ago by Cobra99
  • Topic is favorited by 193 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,540 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
194b3475e0440b8112afc0ac4ad5bf0ed0e8ec3db63fb4b6748a4f2e06a9865b (resized).jpg
31A053C2-4495-4E3E-980F-E5ADEA02F1DE (resized).jpeg
IMG_2933 (resized).JPG
beetlejuice-shrunken head (resized).jpg
2716720260_bc8966f6b1 (resized).jpg
D460F55E-AD42-43C6-91EB-B8162A84A094.gif
Screenshot_20190103-214734_Facebook (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20181108-174321 (resized).png
Fife Appeal Sept 24 2018.pdf (PDF preview)
cat ooo 2.gif
7332539.attach (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

86 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 18269 posts in this topic. You are on page 266 of 366.
#13251 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Just one point of clarification. There was no possible 'legitimate' use. Kevin never had the license and people were paying for a product that was never delivered. Dont lose sight that he lied to everybody about having the license.

I know you are hung up on my choice of wording.. but I was referring to the accounting of the funds in terms of tracing it all out.

The proving of fraud in both the civil suit, and separately in the bankruptcy case is a lot more convoluted than simply having a license or not. But if Kevin wants to hang himself with simply his behavior in bankruptcy court... I think we all are in a much better place than the simple civil cases

#13252 2 years ago

Is debtors prison like 7$ per day or some shit like that? 1.2mil = 469.6 years

If they can't seem to find funds where exactly is this going. Do we all get to pay for his jail cell for a long while?

I don't mind chipping in when I can!

#13253 2 years ago

I'm glad to see some progress on this finally. Best of luck guys.

Here's one that I'd like to see Kevin try out in front of the judge.

[Image removed]

#13255 2 years ago
Quoted from Drewscruis:

For some reason the judge reminded me of the judge from the movie my cousin Vinny lol.

Same. I was picking that up too. Especially how he pronounced "Skit-B pinball" as if that name sounded as ridiculous to him as "Two Utes"

#13256 2 years ago

Wait, is Kulek potentially headed to the Big House?

#13257 2 years ago
Quoted from KingDaddy:

Wait, is Kulek potentially headed to the Big House?

Right now.. only if he doesn't show up for the meeting next week and comply. Judge put him on warning regarding holding him in contempt of court.

#13258 2 years ago

MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL !!!!!!

crazy-judge (resized).jpg

#13259 2 years ago

Great audio btw.

If Kevin produces a few personal tax returns, the judge will not allow him to claim he can't find the missing years. If Kevin produces one corporate tax return, the judge will not allow Kevin to claim he can't find the rest. He better have all requested bank statements on personal and joint accounts and business paypal accounts, or he will be called out. His business better be registered with the state. Anything short of all this will result in Kevin be held in contempt being sent to The Clink. With only these rudimentary documents, there should be plenty of rope for Kevin to hang himself. The trap jaws have been set and baited - the prey's name is Kevin and he's about to be served.

Heard Kevin is looking for a new legal defense team.

pizzalawyer2.jpg

#13260 2 years ago

I, for one, think Kevin is doing a great job. Furthermore, I don't think we need everyone on here telling him how well he is doing or what may happen, because he knows what's up and I don't think he should be reading all of this prior to producing all of the documents this week.

#13261 2 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

I don't think he should be reading all of this prior to producing all of the documents this week.

images (resized).jpg

#13262 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Great audio btw.
If Kevin produces a few personal tax returns, the judge will not allow him to claim he can't find the missing years. If Kevin produces one corporate tax return, the judge will not allow Kevin to claim he can't find the rest. He better have all requested bank statements on personal and joint accounts and business paypal accounts, or he will be called out. His business better be registered with the state. Anything short of all this will result in Kevin be held in contempt being sent to The Clink

There is no 'corporate tax return' - there was no corporation.
There is no business registered with the state (AFIK)
This is a PERSONAL bankruptcy case

#13263 2 years ago

Kevin D Lick is watching Law & Order reruns right now getting prepared for next week.

I pity the lawyer that is/was representing him.

#13264 2 years ago

images (resized).jpg

#13265 2 years ago

image (resized).jpeg

#13266 2 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

I'm glad to see some progress on this finally. Best of luck guys.
Here's one that I'd like to see Kevin try out in front of the judge.
[Image removed]

I guess an "alternate facts" meme is not allowed? Must have been seen as too political?

#13267 2 years ago

anyone dug to figure out what he has court for in OH? Since we know he has more than the 3 kids he takes ownership of in the interview, I have to assume the others are from his wife. Maybe she is the one with court in OH.

If someone wants to search her name, maybe something pops up?

#13268 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

anyone dug to figure out what he has court for in OH? Since we know he has more than the 3 kids he takes ownership of in the interview, I have to assume the others are from his wife. Maybe she is the one with court in OH.

Does he have more than three biological children perhaps with a different mother? Maybe it's a child support hearing for one of these other children (if he has them)?

#13269 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

If someone wants to search her name, maybe something pops up?

Maybe this is none of our business. This is the USA you know.....

#13270 2 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Maybe this is none of our business. This is the USA you know.....

actually, it is pertinent.

History of telling lies, so I am curious if he even has a court case to attend to? This is in fact the USA and lots of things are public record. Break the law or have a legal matter and people can look it up.

#13271 2 years ago

I agree with MrBally... who cares... he said there was only one day that didn't work and it didn't sound like a completely open day for Keith either and agreed to the next date proposed by the judge. Its perfectly reasonable to claim a particular date isn't available. Also none of this is criminal proceedings either (yet).

#13273 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Kevin keeps talking like 'he just wants this to be over'... buhahaha.. wake up dude.. this is just the info gathering phase!! Keith said the trustee is going to file an adversary proceeding next week. Presumably claiming Kevin lied and is concealing assets... and that's where the good stuff starts. With Kevin's path.. he's going to get liquidated AND STILL owe the debts.. and if hes LUCKY.. not face criminal charges for his perjury and bankruptcy crimes.
The idiot has taken his civil lawsuits.. and is turning them into criminal charges on his own.
It's like Christmas has come just a little late this year.. instead of just facing civil collection claims forever.. the moron is making his case into a criminal one all on his own.

Pure gold here!

This is why I joined the the lawsuit. To make Kevin's life completely miserable!

#13274 2 years ago

Kevin's Legal Team. One specializes in Bird Law
1 (resized).jpg

#13275 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

actually, it is pertinent.
History of telling lies, so I am curious if he even has a court case to attend to? This is in fact the USA and lots of things are public record. Break the law or have a legal matter and people can look it up.

Family Court cases, especially those involving minor children are not public matters in Ohio.

#13276 2 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Family Court cases, especially those involving minor children are not public matters in Ohio.

that would explain if it is not on the public record. I am just curious if he is really going to OH.

#13277 2 years ago

I would love for Kevin to try this in court.

#13278 2 years ago

download (resized).jpg

#13279 2 years ago

So if he skips town, would it be more appropriate to rename the pin '(To Catch A) Predator?'

#13281 2 years ago

The Age Of Consent is 16 in Ohio.

oh-billboard (resized).jpg

#13282 2 years ago

Wow... just wow.

This is becoming more and more entertaining... (but I don't have any skin in the game)

*EDIT*
He "instructs" the judge that he's not here to debate or explain but just to say he wants to cooperate. But since the US Marshalls brought him there against his will but by the will of the legal system, the judge gets to decide why he's there.

I just love how the judge keeps feeding him line... I seriously don't think Kevin has any idea how much trouble he's actually in...

Jaz

#13283 2 years ago

No skin here either but for all the guys getting the shaft by that asshat, it's nice to see Kevin finding out that his decision to Keep the money was the worst thing he ever did.

Cheers!!

#13284 2 years ago

I guess Kevin's thought was, "I think I'll just keep the money and this whole thing will eventually blow over."

Wrong!

#13285 2 years ago

Yeah, even for us who didn't get snared by this one, I think everyone has at some point in their life been ripped off by some asshat. I am vicariously enjoying your retribution.

#13286 2 years ago

After heavy night of partying, I begin the following dream sequence...

Kevin shows up to court on Friday with a large satchel. Judge asks Kevin if he has brought the required documentation. Kevin responds," I have a spreadsheet printout and some cash". Judge responds - well, show me the money. Kevin dumps $1.2M in hundreds on the desktop and says," I found this in the bottom of my closet last night. Last time I was here, you asked me to cooperate, so I am here today to do just that your honor. See all I needed was to be treated with dignity and respect, since my kids can't stand me, my wife says I am a loser and Pinside has called me a thief, a pirate and a liar. The spreadsheet shows every deposit I have ever received and addresses and phone numbers of those I owe money. About $3000 is missing from the total - and that is from when I purchased slurpees to keep going. I intend to pay that amount back too, once I get a job. I am done playing games and am truly sorry to have wasted yours & everyone's time".

Sound of alarm is heard loudly and I awake confused about what just did or did not happen. You decide

#13287 2 years ago

^Did he also have the CNC machine that he bought for VirtuaPins on a trailer attached to his truck in this dream?

#13288 2 years ago

images (resized).jpg

#13289 2 years ago

Oh damn just saw this now...congrats and I can;t wait to listen!

#13290 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Oh damn just saw this now...congrats and I can;t wait to listen!

I've listened to it 3 times now. It is like a classic movie and holds up to experiencing again.

#13291 2 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

^Did he also have the CNC machine that he bought for VirtuaPins on a trailer attached to his truck in this dream?

I am pissed that I missed the sentencing phase and knowing whether Kevin went to jail. Will have to try again tonight.

#13292 2 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

It is like a classic movie and holds up to experiencing again.

Or s classic novel AKA 'book on tape' for the car ride

#13293 2 years ago

Is Keith allowed to inform us how Friday pans out?

#13294 2 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Is Keith allowed to inform us how Friday pans out?

God, I would love audio of this. Is that possible?

Keith, please make that happen!

#13295 2 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

"The marshal and his team that came to my home today....treated me with the upmost respect and dignity"
haha....pu$$y.....
Right after Kevin's comment the judge says "Well thank you...you got that going for you...."

Good lord...my fav part too. Other than "You have nothing to worry about your honor..." BWA!!!

EDIT: And thus started the whole "accoutrements vs adornments" wars of 2017

#13296 2 years ago

I guess none of the marshalls are pinheads then? Haha

#13297 2 years ago

I think Mr Kulek was hungry while he was in front of the judge.......

download (resized).jpg

#13298 2 years ago

I am surprised that the judge didn't order him to show up with a bag of cash as well. I figure around $21,750 in sanctions so far (42 days x $500/day, +$750).

showmethemoney (resized).png

#13299 2 years ago

Toys from Predator filed as worth... nothing?
What a fucking house ball of a comment Kevin!

#13300 2 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

Toys from Predator filed as worth... nothing?
What a fucking house ball of a comment Kevin!

"I believe he called them accoutrements"

smug fuck

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 399.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 18269 posts in this topic. You are on page 266 of 366.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside