Topic Stats

• 18,272 posts
  • 815 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 days ago by Roostking
  • Topic is favorited by 193 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,540 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
194b3475e0440b8112afc0ac4ad5bf0ed0e8ec3db63fb4b6748a4f2e06a9865b (resized).jpg
31A053C2-4495-4E3E-980F-E5ADEA02F1DE (resized).jpeg
IMG_2933 (resized).JPG
beetlejuice-shrunken head (resized).jpg
2716720260_bc8966f6b1 (resized).jpg
D460F55E-AD42-43C6-91EB-B8162A84A094.gif
Screenshot_20190103-214734_Facebook (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20181108-174321 (resized).png
Fife Appeal Sept 24 2018.pdf (PDF preview)
cat ooo 2.gif
7332539.attach (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

86 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 18272 posts in this topic. You are on page 263 of 366.
#13101 2 years ago

Can the judge approve an order which would require any of the financial institutions where any of the Kulek's/SKITB had an account to turn over all records (statements, checks, deposits, transfers of funds)?

#13102 2 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

I can't remember...did he actually collect in full for all 250 games? Is that where the $1.2M figure comes from? I assume this is kind of a guess...or do we know for sure?

I did not pay in full - I got the list where it actually listed what everybody paid - I posted on this site and looked it up for a lot to make sure they were on the list - I think I had about 10 people ask me to check - I don't think I saved it - but a lot of us only paid what we had to - $3000 for a lot of us. the $250 deposit and then he asked for $2750 - see my paypal below - but a lot of people paid in full to get the free shirts or whatever he was giving them - thanks ed

Hello Skit-B Pinball,

You received a payment of $2,750.00 USD from edward cianci (edcianci@hotmail.com)

Thanks for using PayPal. You can now ship any items. To see all the transaction details, log in to your PayPal account.

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.

Seller Protection - Eligible

Buyer
edward cianci
edcianci@hotmail.com
Instructions to merchant
The buyer hasn't entered any instructions.
Shipping address - confirmed
edward cianci
[Address removed]
Shipping details
You haven’t added any shipping details.

Description Unit price Qty Amount

, Manufacturing Deposits: Deposit - $2750
$2,750.00 USD 1 $2,750.00 USD

Subtotal $2,750.00 USD
Total $2,750.00 USD
Payment $2,750.00 USD

#13103 2 years ago

Homeschool vocabulary words of the week:
Fraud
Insolvent
Baseless Slander
Accoutrements
Passport/enhanced drivers license
Fugitive
Attorney
Judge
Comply
U.S. Marshall
Prison
God
Mercy
Soul

#13104 2 years ago

I imagine homeschooling goes like eddie murphy's parody of mister rogers
http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/mr-robinsons-neighborhood/n9117?snl=1

mr_robinson (resized).jpg

#13105 2 years ago

If he shows up and blames everything on his lawyer,(which is his only play at this point), will the judge then postpone till they get him in to court? Or is it the end of the road for the Pirate?

#13106 2 years ago

Just change the photo and dates.
IMG_0398 (resized).PNG

#13107 2 years ago

So I wonder how much his "new employment" cuts into the kids school time; I wish they had explored the job further. I found it funny he started off with that revelation, then became too indispensable at home taking care of the kids and home schooling to be away. Funny how it never came up again. You go Keith!

#13108 2 years ago
Quoted from Strohz:

So I wonder how much his "new employment" cuts into the kids school time; I wish they had explored the job further. I found it funny he started off with that revelation, then became too indispensable at home taking care of the kids and home schooling to be away. Funny how it never came up again. You go Keith!

I thought that was interesting too. I wonder if he already lost the job, or if he is trying to lie about the job to avoid wage garnishment.

#13109 2 years ago
Quoted from captainadam_21:

What are the odds Kevin goes on the lam?

I'm thinking the same thing. His father did this and the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree.

#13110 2 years ago

Curious why Kevin did not have legal representation with him?

#13111 2 years ago
Quoted from SirScott:

Would you want to represent him?

#13112 2 years ago
Quoted from SirScott:

Some are speculating he can't afford his lawyer.. why else would he bring up to the judge "what if I can't get a hold of my lawyer? Can I contact the prosecutor?" to which he responded "uhhh, I think that's a conflict of interest".

This is kangaroo court
"you have 2 choices.. 1. You can go to trial with the public attorney, or 2. you can try the case yourself.. that would be the biggest mistake of your life"

morty_judge (resized).jpg

#13113 2 years ago

I think the next play will be either he can't get a hold of his lawyer, or he can no longer afford his services.

And then....
Chance_go_to_jail (resized).jpg

#13114 2 years ago

Starting to see justice being served.

#13115 2 years ago
Quoted from SirScott:

I think the next play will be either he can't get a hold of his lawyer, or he can no longer afford his services.
And then....

The writing is on the wall here. 100% Kevin is going to play the "I can't contact my attorney" card. The court will hold Kevin in custody and then subpoena Kevin's attorney and demand any and all paperwork Kevin has submitted to him. Truth will come out that Kevin doesn't have shit for records.

Wow, talk about hanging your own noose.

#13116 2 years ago

"Recalcitrant and flippant..." This whole audio update is Internet Fuc*ing Gold! I am entertained.

#13117 2 years ago

If it were me in this situation I would rather get a good butt kicking than the anal exam that Keith and the Court are preparing.

#13118 2 years ago

Wouldn't there be a booking photo ???

EDIT ... Found my answer

DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION ON PRISONERS PROHIBITED: U.S. Marshals will not release information to the public concerning federal prisoners. U.S. Marshals will not disclose personal histories or photographs of prisoners, or arrival or departure times of prisoners. Press attention should not be imposed on prisoners and prisoners who seek it should not be indulged. Questions arising concerning publicity with regard to prisoners should be directed to the Chief, Office of Public Affairs.

#13119 2 years ago

Woke up to 120 posts on fire in this thread, had high hopes, and was not let down for once!

#13120 2 years ago

I've been a silent but diligent watcher of this post for a very long time. Just had to finally pipe in...

What. A. Douche.

#13121 2 years ago

Bankruptcy judge's are normally pretty favorable to the debtor. Kevin's lack of cooperation has burned his bridge with this one. This judge has figured him out it seems to me. Kevin saying he didn't understand he could go to jail till the judge said it during the hearing was likely an indication to the judge that Kevin was not taking the process seriously...judges don't like that.

I expect Kevin probably owes his lawyer money at this point and this lawyer, like his last, will be withdrawing in short order. I still have a letter from his last lawyer saying my refund was in process...whatever.

#13122 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I still have a letter from his last lawyer saying my refund was in process...whatever.

Would you accept a refund in the form of .. pinball accoutrements?

#13123 2 years ago

"Do you swear to the tell the middle truth and nothing but the middle truth?"

#13124 2 years ago

I hope he tries to slip into Canada and they catch him at the border.

#13125 2 years ago

Wow, he is doing the "playing dumb" card the whole way. Well, he can do that. He will go to sleep one day, and wake up in a jail, and whoa, what's this?

#13126 2 years ago
Quoted from s1500:

Wow, he is doing the "playing dumb" card the whole way. Well, he can do that. He will go to sleep one day, and wake up in a jail, and whoa, what's this?

It must not be playing at this point, just dumb.

#13127 2 years ago

"Your honor, I am not recalcitrant. In fact, I drink milk everyday!"

#13128 2 years ago

Of course, if you were committing fraud, would one keep a ledger & records of committing said act? Is there a big book labeled "con book" somewhere in his house that would seal his fate?

The whole ruger gun thing was silly. Not even sure why that was brought up. Wha, he's threatened that he has a gun? Why not shoot it at that "internet hysteria".

This is the best pinball podcast episode ever, awesome work!

#13129 2 years ago

I'm not one of those people that revels in watching reality tv and seeing bad things happen to people - who admittedly deserve it. Families being ripped apart.

I must admit though, I'm very glad justice is being served. It's been painful for community and it's time. Thumbs up to the lawyer and those pinsiders who've been diligent in helping.

Any updates on JPOP?

#13130 2 years ago

just listened to it That judge don't like him

#13131 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

"Do you swear to the tell the middle truth and nothing but the middle truth?"

You, my friend, win the internet today. Literally LOL (and getting strange looks from the wife).

#13132 2 years ago

Kevin makes the same mistake all habitual liars do, and that's to lie about things that can be clearly proven otherwise.

"Couldn't make it because I was starting a new job"... yet he can't go to jail because he watches his kids while his wife works, he home-schools his kids, the marshalls picked him up at home, and his schedule was completely open for next week's follow-up.

FOR FIFTY POINTS does it sound like Kevin has a job?

#13133 2 years ago

It could be part-time and not full-time, but then the issue of who is watching the kids still comes up.

#13134 2 years ago

You know what they say, "When you're broke, you shouldn't buy your kids laptops & an RV".

#13135 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Listening between the lines, I don't think [Kevin] has an attorney anymore.

This is his second attorney right? The first one left?

#13136 2 years ago

Today is a good day. But I guess next week will be another good maybe a better day if the US Marshals pick up the liar for arresting.
What does RV stand for?

#13137 2 years ago
Quoted from the_one:

What does RV stand for?

Recreational vehicle (motor home)

#13138 2 years ago

Sounds expensive

#13141 2 years ago

can we get all future proceedings on audio?

gold... pure gold.

#13142 2 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

can we get all future proceedings on audio?
gold... pure gold.

Agreed...I saved this and am going to relisten to it again today during my walk.

Bring on episode 2! (unless Kevin goes into hiding, which is my bet.)

#13143 2 years ago

Yes, "internet hysteria" is such a threat to him. They are just ASCII characters. What he calls hysteria is better known as building up a solid case against him. The JPOP defense won't work here. Heh

#13144 2 years ago

This judge is VERY good. He's handled this very well, and gave Kevin a specific thing to do, that he was very clear about. He humored the excuses so that they can't be used again, and I have a feeling next week Kevin ends up in the pokey.

The whole thing is sad, because when this first fell all apart he was in a position with the right council that he may have been able to even LEGALLY weasel out of it, or at least get to a position where he could pay people back. Since the whole thing was based on a fraud (lying about the license) and he's made no attempt to pay people back, this is going to end very badly for him and his children.

He should have immediately lawyered up and worked his way through paying people back, now his kids are about to lose their dad for a few years.

#13145 2 years ago

The-Fugitive-1993-1-300x170 (resized).jpg

#13146 2 years ago
Quoted from LyonsRonnie1:

now his kids are about to lose their dad for a few years.

Lucky them!

#13147 2 years ago

I think somebody's going to be aditioning for the role of 'butt pirate' very soon - moon river!

#13148 2 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

(unless Kevin goes into hiding, which is my bet.)

That would be a very, very bad idea... but considering the symphony of bad ideas he's already came up with I don't doubt it!

#13149 2 years ago

The best part was at the 33:00 mark where the judge basically says " if you don't show back up, may God have mercy on your soul". I laughed out loud to that one......LOL.

John

#13150 2 years ago

May God have mercy on your soul...
Internet Hysteria and slander campaign
Do you understand ? Yes Sure ? Yes Sure ? Yes
I fear for my safety
I don't want to give the appearance of being uncooperative
When did you figure out you may go to jail ? I just figured that out right now.
The US Marshalls treated me with the utmost respect

I don't know where to begin... Unreal... It was almost worth the $ 4,500 that was stolen from me to see this come to fruition. Hats off to Keith for never wavering...

Next up - JPOP !

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
$ 399.95
$ 10.95
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 6.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 2,000.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 12.50
$ 28.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
$ 25.50
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 96.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 39.95
Playfield - Protection
Little Shop Of Games
$ 60.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Mods for your pinballs
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
There are 18272 posts in this topic. You are on page 263 of 366.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside