Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 262 of 370.
#13051 7 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Kevin that he needs to comply and supply all the requested documentation by next week

I seriously doubt he could gather all of the info nor does he have most of it .... His life is a train wreck.

#13052 7 years ago

Keith, make sure you show up with the photo of the business card, the proof of kevin paying for the rv, and the copy of the video of him giving the kids the five laptops. I sure hope we get to listen to the recorded conversation from next week.

Hey Kevin.... Looking forward to hearing more about your crappy life next week.

#13053 7 years ago

Good listening too. Thought for sure the judge was going to start some jail time to enlighten him. Guessed wrong, maybe next time.

#13054 7 years ago

If you listen carefully, a few times after Kevin speaks to the judge, you can faintly hear the sound of the judge placing his head in his hands and shaking it in dis-belief.

#13055 7 years ago
Quoted from jasonp:

I seriously doubt he could gather all of the info nor does he have most of it .... His life is a train wreck.

Seriously. Who expects that the self-described "punk rock" pinball maker kept records of any kind? Email and printouts from the bank don't cut it

#13056 7 years ago

This is the greatest update of any thread I have ever read. I actually got to hear this idiot squirm in front of a Judge.

#13057 7 years ago

Huge thanks to kieth for his continueed work on this. Fry him Kieth!

#13058 7 years ago

I think Kevin should have bought an RV instead of a house.

#13059 7 years ago

Obviously, Kevin's options are limited at this point and down to "comply or else".

Quite a long road to make it to this point. Good job, Keith Can't wait to hear what happens next.

#13060 7 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Obviously, Kevin's options are limited at this point and down to "comply or else".

He was actually already at that point. He just didn't know it apparently.

#13061 7 years ago

Pinball Accoutrements

4776a44bab5f0a2ccb2c8d14b59934082b03a794 (resized).jpg4776a44bab5f0a2ccb2c8d14b59934082b03a794 (resized).jpg

#13062 7 years ago
Quoted from greatwichjohn:

Good listening too. Thought for sure the judge was going to start some jail time to enlighten him. Guessed wrong, maybe next time.

It was smart, I thought. The Judge made it crystal clear what would happen--he spoke directly to Kevin, and Kevin acknowledged what the Judge was saying. There is also an audio recording of the whole exchange. So, there is no way Kevin can plead ignorance or a misunderstanding or anything like that.

#13063 7 years ago
Quoted from jasonp:

Pinball Accoutrements

Does Keith have all the photos that were circulated of all the tools, parts, cabinets, etc? I know there were a bunch of them scattered around.

The thread photo gallery feature should help a little with that.

#13064 7 years ago
Quoted from jasonp:

Pinball Accoutrements

How long before "Pinball Accoutrements" surpasses "$10k by Christmas" as one of the most quoted Pinside phrases ever?!

#13065 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

He was actually already at that point. He just didn't know it apparently.

Well, now it just got real. Direct from the Judge's lips.

#13066 7 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Well, now it just got real. Direct from the Judge's lips.

"May God have mercy on your soul!"

lol

#13067 7 years ago

Being a dumbass is not a very good legal defense after all.

#13068 7 years ago

I expect the next filing to hit the court docket on this case will be a motion filed by Kevin's attorney asking to be relieved as counsel.

#13069 7 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Being a dumbass is not a very good legal defense after all.

Eh, you usually get one free pass from a Judge when you play dumb. Kevin got that.

Note how the Judge didn't bring up the $17k fine or whatever the term is (accoutrements?) for the $500.00/day Kevin supposedly owes for his non-appearance at Keith's office.

Added over 4 years ago:

I am retracting the above post.

#13070 7 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Eh, you usually get one free pass from a Judge when you play dumb. Kevin got that.

Yep, exactly.

Quoted from MrBally:

Note how the Judge didn't bring up the $17k fine or whatever the term is (accoutrements?) for the $500.00/day Kevin supposedly owes for his non-appearance at Keith's office.

The goal was to get Kevin to produce documentation. If the Judge forced Kevin to produce both the money and the documentation, Kevin would have his attention divided. I'm guessing it will be re-visited after the due date for the documentation is reached.

#13071 7 years ago
Quoted from jasonp:

An adversary proceeding (or “AP”) is a lawsuit filed separate from but related to the bankruptcy case. It is an action commenced by one or more Plaintiffs filing a Complaint against one or more Defendants and resembles a typical civil case. The Plaintiff is the person, partnership or corporation initiating the lawsuit. The Defendant is the person, partnership or corporation being sued. Certain types of disputes cannot be handled in the bankruptcy case, but instead require the commencement of an adversary proceeding. These types of actions are found in Rule 7001 of the Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure.

Hey, have any of you all been successful in finding an attorney to do the AP for you? Keith had someone lined up at one time, but that fell through. If anyone has information please PM me.
Thanks.

#13072 7 years ago

Hiring Keith was one of the best things I've done in the hobby. Pinball funds well spent! Just knowing that Kevin's got to spend the next week of his life scrambling to fulfill a court order brings me such happiness!

So Kevin just started a new job? I'd been great if he had to call the new employer to tell them he's in jail. Maybe it'll happen the 27th.

Lock him up! Lock him up!

Sleep well this week Kevin! Should've done the refund like you said you were going to.

#13073 7 years ago

The party is over for kevin and now it just got real uncomfortable for him and his family.

#13074 7 years ago

I don't think I've ever had an evening more filled with schadenfreude than this one.

#13075 7 years ago

Maybe I actually will see my $250 deposit refund? Still shaking my head over everyone defending this guy in the beginning because he is "a good pinball player."

#13076 7 years ago

To be Kevin... even if he still sticks with the victim mentality

OfCourse (resized).jpgOfCourse (resized).jpg

#13077 7 years ago

“By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.”
― Benjamin Franklin
One party at the hearing heeded Franklin's advice and was well-prepared. The other wore the hat of a pirate.

#13078 7 years ago

maxresdefault (resized).jpgmaxresdefault (resized).jpg

#13079 7 years ago

Damn, that was a fun audio track to listen to! Best entertainment of the evening. Great job, Keith.
Now, I'm looking forward to the Marshalls' visit to Kulek next week.

#13080 7 years ago

We need all the pinball stores to changes pinball mods to pinball acrutriments!

#13081 7 years ago

Isnt that a new TV Show,
" Kulek and the Marshalls"?

#13082 7 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Can any pinside lawyers explain what Keith meant when he said that Kevin's lawyer was likely filing an "AP" on this case? Does that have something to do with why Kevin can't get a hold of his lawyer?

Quoted from jasonp:

An adversary proceeding (or “AP”) is a lawsuit filed separate from but related to the bankruptcy case. It is an action comme2nced by one or more Plaintiffs filing a Complaint against one or more Defendants and resembles a typical civil case. The Plaintiff is the person, partnership or corporation initiating the lawsuit. The Defendant is the person, partnership or corporation being sued. Certain types of disputes cannot be handled in the bankruptcy case, but instead require the commencement of an adversary proceeding. These types of actions are found in Rule 7001 of the Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure.

Quoted from Enaud:

Hey, have any of you all been successful in finding an attorney to do the AP for you? Keith had someone lined up at one time, but that fell through. If anyone has information please PM me.
Thanks.

At the 30:20 mark of the MP3 file of the hearing, Keith said that a "Mr. Cowley at the US Trustee's Office" is expected to file an Adversary Proceeding ("AP") on this matter next week. Presumably he was referring to Sean Cowley, who is a Trial Attorney working at the US Trustee's office in the Eastern District of Michigan (see the link below), and the AP is being filed on behalf of one or more classes of creditors?

https://www.justice.gov/ust-regions-r09/region-9-staff-directory-2

#13083 7 years ago
Quoted from jasonp:

Can someone find out why he has court in the Toledo area?

Tried to but had no luck. He said he has a hearing in Henry County, Ohio on 1/26. So, first I checked with the Henry County Clerk of Courts here: http://www.henrycountyohio.com/clerk.htm

His name did not show in a party search of the various case types they track online. I also went ahead and pulled the court schedule for 1/26, and there's only one case listed (I'll attach an image of the listing). Don't know, maybe he knows a party to the case. Maybe something else.

Also went and checked with the City of Napoleon, which is in the county and was mentioned by him as well in explaining the location (seemed more of a long-shot). Napoleon Municipal Court: http://www.napoleonmunicipalcourt.com/recordSearch.php

Again, no luck with his name showing up in that system. I also pulled the 1/26 hearings and read them all (in case maybe a typo on the name), but nothing really seemed to fit. However, there are some hearings listed that do not have names (yet) provided, all of which are traffic cases. So maybe one of them.

Anyway, best I could come up with.

henryco (resized).jpghenryco (resized).jpg

#13084 7 years ago
Quoted from DennisK:

He said he has a hearing in Henry County

Quoted from DennisK:

He said he has a hearing

There's the problem right there.

He is lying, like always.

#13085 7 years ago

Just listened to the whole thing. Figured I'd spend about 5 minutes …but I couldn't shut it off! Going to be a very interesting couple of weeks….

#13086 7 years ago

I'm 16 minutes in. This is beyond fascinating. He homeschools his daughter!!!! That's gotta be child abuse right there!!!!!

#13087 7 years ago

Kevin (around 26'): "The claim he is making is very, very strong, but very, very baseless"

#13088 7 years ago

house-of-cards-1 (resized).jpghouse-of-cards-1 (resized).jpg

#13089 7 years ago

That was awesome. Dipshit (Kevin) paints himself into a corner with now way out. He has no documents and he's probably not going to show OR he does actually show and tries to feed the judge another bunch of bullshit. My dog ate the documents, my wife lost the documents, my lawyer is incompetent and that's why Mr. Nathenson has no documents, Mr. Nathenson is the boogie man and I don't like the boogie man........the boogie man is bad.

I think the judge knows exactly what's going on and and he gave dipshit Kevin just enough rope to hang himself. In a few days the US Marshall's will return and deliver his dumb ass back to the court. God may have mercy on his soul but I bet the judge will not.

Way to go Kevin, not only did you f#ck over allot of good people in this hobby but you're f#cking over your innocent kids with your incompetence and your idiotic actions and lies. Live with that you piece of sh!t.

QSS

#13090 7 years ago

When this is all said and done someone needs to write a book about it.

#13091 7 years ago

Nice to hear for the most part, but hearing that thief's voice makes my blood boil. I regularly laugh at myself for trusting this fool, as its almost insane that i let my pin passion over rule my common sense by thinking this joke of a man could do ANYTHING other than find a way of running off with everyone's money.

Many, many thanks again Keith, i will imagine you forever as the stake driving Van Helsing animation from BSD.

#13092 7 years ago

What are the odds Kevin goes on the lam?

#13093 7 years ago

"no worries"

I just listened to the whole tape - he has been trained how to act and what to say at some point. I wish we could have heard how it went with the Marshalls - you know the ones that treated him with the upmost respect.

he will get his - it will take time as he has a good idea what to do and say.

I still can't believe I gave him money also. I didn't do any research - I just went with the theory that because everybody is in it must not be a problem - I blame nobody but myself. it was a lesson I will not forget. I have also learned never to keep money in paypal so from now on if I buy something my credit card backs it up.

thanks to all who keep digging stuff up to help bring some justice to this debacle. ed

#13094 7 years ago
Quoted from QuickSilverShelby:

my lawyer is incompetent and that's why Mr. Nathenson has no documents

This is exactly what is going to go down. The asshole really thinks he's the smartest guy in the room. He fully intends to say he gave everything to the attorney and he can't get them from him. That's why he raised the question at the end. He was laying the ground work for his excuse. That judge is going to eat him alive.

I love the whole, "I'm here wanting to get this resolved." Yeah, no shit moron; only because the US Marshalls extricated your person from your home against your will.

#13095 7 years ago

I guess the honeymoon is over!
Great job by Keith.

#13096 7 years ago

I can't remember...did he actually collect in full for all 250 games? Is that where the $1.2M figure comes from? I assume this is kind of a guess...or do we know for sure?

#13097 7 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

Is that where the $1.2M figure comes from? I assume this is kind of a guess...or do we know for sure?

Likely a guess, till Kevin can prove otherwise.

#13098 7 years ago

I think he thinks playing dumb is going to work. He's basically said, "Here's my bank records, see, no one million dollars anywhere!"

He's tried ignoring the whole thing and the US Marshalls showed up to remind him that won't work.

There's a PayPal record of transactions. Some people sent him a check. I doubt anyone gave him cash, so it is all traceable. There are records of him buying parts from vendors and them shipping parts to him. It may take a lot of work to dig it up, but the info is out there.

One thing that struck me is he's very smooth. He knows what to say and what people want to hear. That's probably how he was able to keep this charade going as long as he did. He'd be more successful at his schemes if he didn't constantly wear that stupid beanie cap and didn't look like he rolled out of bed 5 minutes ago.

The entire time I was listening to the audio I was wondering if he was wearing that stupid hat.

#13099 7 years ago
Quoted from stangbat:

The entire time I was listening to the audio I was wondering if he was wearing that stupid hat.

LOL. I was doing the same thing.

#13100 7 years ago

All I know is I woke up today with a smile on my face and life is great!

How you doing Kevin? Getting those documents in order? the clock is ticking... tick tock... tic tock... tick.

Should make for an interesting lesson at home school this next week.

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 262 of 370.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion/page/262 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.