Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 250 of 370.
#12451 7 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

As if he wasn't responding to a post alluding to prison rape? A number of posters in here could stand to dial it down a notch.

It's just fantasy of people kicking his ass...he ripped them off so it's bound to happen. Kevin is, as we can see here, walking around doing normal things and not hard to find if anyone wanted to do something more than talk.

#12452 7 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

In Tucson, I have to have a business license, a vendors license, and a $6 sticker on each machine I have on route. I also have to pay a % to the city (and of course state and federal taxes). In a super rural area, maybe there are no local laws/licenses, but if there are and they aren't getting their cut, that might be the in.

In Tennessee, I believe there are no state coin-op taxes (which is why game galaxy thrives), but there's always a federal tax. In Illinois the books haven't changed, so it's something like $25 per sticker, which is why many arcades are free play (one entry fee).

#12453 7 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

I am very surprised by this, but could see something happening at the conclusion of the legal proceedings depending on the result.

We are a peaceful society. Worst case, someone will snap his picture if he walks out of Court scott-free.

#12454 7 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

We are a peaceful society. Worst case, someone will snap his picture if he walks out of Court scott-free.

Maybe you're right, but things like this frequently play out a little differently in New Jersey.

#12455 7 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Maybe you're right, but things like this frequently play out a little differently in New Jersey.

This ain't New Jersey. Besides, he's no dummy. He is gaming the system big-time. I'll never forget when I saw his little "presentation" after a few minutes I walked out as he seemed to be unqualified to produce pinball machines. Certainly less qualified Than myself, which isn't saying much.

Besides, first he has to show up in court. I still find the odds of that below 50%, even with the bench warrant or whatever the Marshall's order is called.

#12456 7 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

I'll never forget when I saw his little "presentation" after a few minutes...

Can't believe it took you that long

#12457 7 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

One thing is for sure, the Kulek's are closely watching this thread. The FB profiles and pics are now private.

No, they're not. Both are still up. https://www.facebook.com/kevin.kulek?fref=ts&ref=br_tf
https://www.facebook.com/amanda.kulek?fref=ts

#12458 7 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

I agree 100%.

I say this as someone who lives in NJ and is Italian.

#12459 7 years ago

You speak the truth. I'm Italian, and my 'up East' cousins were always looking for a good fight. When we would visit them in Massachusetts and Long Island, New York, that's all my male cousins talked about. How they got retribution and whipped some ass. It was their every day activity!

Mike in Kentucky

#12460 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

And this has been covered by robin many times already... yet you keep testing the boundaries

I am not testing any boundaries. I simply said I don't understand WHY this guy hasn't met any street justice. That is completely different than me prompting for someone to go out and harm the guy.

For Pete's sake, will some of you get off of this politically correct and don't offend anyone bandwagon. I don't live with my head in the sand or with blinders. I speak as how I see it.

Please spare me of the "testing the boundaries" crap.

#12461 7 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

I am not testing any boundaries. I simply said I don't understand WHY this guy hasn't met any street justice. That is completely different than me prompting for someone to go out and harm the guy.

From the Mod team... It's pretty damn clear.

----
Stop talking about possible physical violence against Kevin Kulek or anyone else involved in this situation.
Consider this a warning to to everyone reading this thread.
Stop bringing up the possibility of physical violence or inferring physical violence or hinting at physical violence that could befall Kevin Kulek
----

#12462 7 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

For Pete's sake, will some of you get off of this politically correct and don't offend anyone bandwagon. I don't live with my head in the sand or with blinders. I speak as how I see it.
Please spare me of the "testing the boundaries" crap.

For the record, I agree 100% with you. Its become wrong to ever speak your mind or you with offend someone who has nothing better to do than complain. Its pathetic really...

#12463 7 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

For the record, I agree 100% with you. Its become wrong to ever speak your mind or you with offend someone who has nothing better to do than complain. Its pathetic really...

Not really. This is a long thread with people discussing the legal case being pursued against this guy. And it is obvious that he or someone he talks to reads the thread. So they do not want even the appearance of some kind of mob mentality or any kind of encouragement. It really is wise. Nothing to do with being offended.

#12464 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

From the Mod team... It's pretty damn clear.
----
Stop talking about possible physical violence against Kevin Kulek or anyone else involved in this situation.
Consider this a warning to to everyone reading this thread.
Stop bringing up the possibility of physical violence or inferring physical violence or hinting at physical violence that could befall Kevin Kulek
----

Who died and made you a member of the Mod team? Are you the fucking hall monitor now?

I am not hinting at anything that COULD befall Kevin! I came right out and said I am surprised it HASN'T happened. BIG difference. That's NOT an advocation. Next time use a little more reading comprehension skill before you want to play tattle tales.

#12465 7 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

And it is obvious that he or someone he talks to reads the thread.

For what it's worth I don't think he reads this thread or cares about this thread or the discussion here. He feels like he's the victim somehow and that he's justified keeping our money.

I've yet to see someone claim they speak to him other than Tim after Tim bought the Predator...

#12466 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

For what it's worth I don't think he reads this thread or cares about this thread or the discussion here. He feels like he's the victim somehow and that he's justified keeping our money.
I've yet to see someone claim they speak to him other than Tim after Tim bought the Predator...

The part that pisses me off the most with those recent Facebook posts, is that he's rubbing it in everyone's faces he stole from with all the gifts for his kids, which is obviously used from the money he stole.

I'm very outraged by it and he didn't even steal from me.

#12467 7 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Not really. This is a long thread with people discussing the legal case being pursued against this guy. And it is obvious that he or someone he talks to reads the thread. So they do not want even the appearance of some kind of mob mentality or any kind of encouragement. It really is wise. Nothing to do with being offended.

My statement has nothing to do with this thread, its in general.

As far as him reading this and mob mentality and thoughts towards it, LOL

#12468 7 years ago

Reality & Interweb

Screenshot_2016-12-30-19-10-28 (resized).pngScreenshot_2016-12-30-19-10-28 (resized).png

Screenshot_2016-12-30-19-11-00 (resized).pngScreenshot_2016-12-30-19-11-00 (resized).png

#12469 7 years ago
Quoted from Pintucky:

You speak the truth. I'm Italian, and my 'up East' cousins were always looking for a good fight. When we would visit them in Massachusetts and Long Island, New York, that's all my male cousins talked about. How they got retribution and whipped some ass. It was their every day activity!
Mike in Kentucky

Just a heads up - people "up east" are also major experts in the art of bullshitting. I should know! Your cousins were likely kicking just as much ass as they were telling you they were getting.

#12470 7 years ago

Just came here to say Kevin sucks, I hope the victims get some or all of their money back, and I hope he rots in jail for a long time when they catch up to him. Stay strong, stay alert, stay vigilant. His time will come if we keep the pressure on him. (legally)

#12471 7 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Next time use a little more reading comprehension skill before you want to play tattle tales.

Next time read the fucking post.. it's not bound to suggesting it.. but whatever. Keep bringing it up and we have the last two pages about the topic now... which is why they said drop it. Which is what I'll do before I get caught up in your problem.

#12473 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Refund Dept (resized).jpgRefund Dept (resized).jpg

#12474 7 years ago

Kevin and his stupid ways reminds me of this movie.... Maybe someone can make a movie about this situation and split the profits with the victims.

#12475 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I have to agree. Like most everyone here, I'm a pinball geek and if I (allegedly) stole a large sum of money from people that love the hobby, and my name is all over a thread that's knocking on 15,000 posts on the largest pinball site on the internet, I would be aware of it, and at the very least, would lock down my Facebook accounts.

Kevin gives zeros fucks.

#12476 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Just a heads up - people "up east" are also major experts in the art of bullshitting. I should know! Your cousins were likely kicking just as much ass as they were telling you they were getting.

Ha! You nailed it! I am old as hell now, but when we were all 15,16, 17, 18 . . . the ole cousins really dished out the macho shit. I was naive and I bought their stories. That is, until I got a little older and realized it was all mostly bullshit. We are good at doing that in the South too!

#12477 7 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Kevin gives zeros fucks.

I believe deep regret will be forthcoming in the not so distant future.

#12478 7 years ago

about 9 inches of deep

#12479 7 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

about 9 inches of deep

I'll give him this one about 30" in.....

FullSizeRender (resized).jpgFullSizeRender (resized).jpg

#12480 7 years ago

Classic. Yeah, I give those bums money for a pinball machine. ... LLLLLMFAO!

#12481 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Next time read the fucking post.. it's not bound to suggesting it.. but whatever. Keep bringing it up and we have the last two pages about the topic now... which is why they said drop it. Which is what I'll do before I get caught up in your problem.

My problem? That's real good since YOU are the one causing the fictitious issue here.

#12482 7 years ago

Hey did the State Police, US Marshals, Seal Team 6, & Elliot Ness show up @ Kevin's door yet?

#12483 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Hey did the State Police, US Marshals, Seal Team 6, & Elliot Ness show up @ Kevin's door yet?

Soon as they are done with the morning paper.

just reading (resized).pngjust reading (resized).png

#12484 7 years ago

I never checked his address; any chance the house is on the Isabella Reservation? If so, only the Tribal Police can go in. They usually only cooperate with feds, state and COuNty law enforcement for Capital crimes such as murder, rape and maybe not honoring an eBay sale....
Repo guys can'trecover unpaid cars from Tribal land in most cases. Maybe youknowwho is 10% Chippewa...

#12485 7 years ago

IIRC, to be a registered native American requires a blood quantum of 1/4 Native American and descent from a registered ancestor for enrollment.
And like who would believe anything he says now. But wait he would have to go to court to prove it.

#12486 7 years ago

The generous Christmas gifts remind me of a sad story from a good friend of mine. He remembers having a great Christmas one year when he was a young kid... just before his dad went to prison for embezzlement. I'm sure he would have gladly given up all those gifts for a chance to grow up with a dad. His dad is now out of prison, but he might as well be dead to him.

#12487 7 years ago

You realize "Debtor's Prison" is closed in the USA.

There has been no prosecution for fraud to date....

#12488 7 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

You realize "Debtor's Prison" is closed in the USA.
There has been no prosecution for fraud to date....

For all of the heinous crimes Capone committed it was tax evasion that sent him to Alcatraz.

Kevin may have escaped prosecution for fraud but for unknown reasons it seems he wants to test a Judge's patience by ignoring court orders (not a good idea). I'm guessing he may have also made some false statements while under oath which is another no-no. So in the end, he may well end up where he deserves to be (jail).

#12489 7 years ago
Quoted from Brickshot:

For all of the heinous crimes Capone committed it was tax evasion that sent him to Alcatraz.
Kevin may have escaped prosecution for fraud but for unknown reasons it seems he wants to test a Judge's patience by ignoring court orders (not a good idea). I'm guessing he may have also made some false statements while under oath which is another no-no. So in the end, he may well end up where he deserves to be (jail).

He may. Then again, he may not.

He got some pretty educated people to give him a lot of money even though he had the appearance and demeanor of someone not deserving of selling newspapers on a street corner.

He seems like a professional con man.

#12490 7 years ago
Quoted from Brickshot:

it seems he wants to test a Judge's patience by ignoring court orders (not a good idea) ... So in the end, he may well end up where he deserves to be (jail).

This would be true even if we were NOT talking about a FEDERAL judge which is a much more significant position than Kulek likely realizes...

You can pull all kinds of crap at the state and local level without being sent to the woodshed, and you can even end up getting away with some of it.

However, I firmly believe that one of the lessons Kulek will learn in 2017 is that you pull on the eagle's tail feathers at your own peril.

Once the holidays are over, and there is another status conference on the case, the wheels that everyone complains about "turning slowly" are likely to gain speed.

Looks like this is my last post for 2016! Happy New Year everyone!

#12491 7 years ago

A year ago some were saying he would soon be in court testifying/lying/ pleading etc. Nothing yet. See posts around page 204.

This is the year.....

#12492 7 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

He got some pretty educated people to give him a lot of money even though he had the appearance and demeanor of someone not deserving of selling newspapers on a street corner.

He and JPop's physical appearance is the only reason I was spared.

#12493 7 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

.... and JPop's physical appearance....

I heard but didn't listen to the little voice inside my head....

#12494 7 years ago

Was he also denied the Experts of Dangerous license? That was the one I was considering putting my money on.

#12495 7 years ago

Even if he has justified his actions in his own twisted mind. He is obviously aware he will get picked up and taken to jail sometime within the next year due to any number of possible situations. I had a buddy a few years back who ran afoul of the law. He said he actually felt releaved after the marshals knocked on his door at 5:00 am and took him in. The waiting was killing him. Everyknock on the door, noise of traffic on his street ,just driving his car and seeing a police car made him extremely nervous. He said he spent a lot of time just looking out the window. WAITING for what he knew was coming!

#12496 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Was he also denied the Experts of Dangerous license? That was the one I was considering putting my money on.

Myth busted.

#12497 7 years ago

Happy new year Predator victims! Hope we nail his ass this year.
KeithinMI, have you had any success in obtaining council willing to represent those victims that wish to file an adversary proceeding to K's bankruptcy?

Cheers, Enaud.

#12498 7 years ago

Quoted from Enaud:have you had any success in obtaining council willing to represent those victims that wish to file an adversary proceeding to K's bankruptcy

Not sure if first troll post of 2017 in this thread or he just hasn't read any of the posts from the past two months?

Added over 7 years ago: EDIT: I now know both who Enaud is and that this is definitely not a TROLL post... See my apology in post #12505 on the next page of this thread.

#12499 7 years ago
Quoted from c508:

Not sure if first troll post of 2017 in this thread or he just hasn't read any of the posts from the past two months?

That cat actually drove his butt up to michigan and sued Kevin all by himself. He won. He got didly squat for his effort.

#12500 7 years ago
Quoted from c508:

Not a troll post. The attorney that Keith had lined up fell through. I've contacted both of them. I'm a judgment creditor (I'm the dude that actually sued Kulek). Keith told me he was working on another person to represent the ones that wanted to file an adversary proceeding. I haven't heard back from him in a couple of months. So, not a troll. An actual inquiry.

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 250 of 370.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion/page/250 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.