Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 249 of 370.
#12401 7 years ago

I felt like an ass after my last post about donating to Pinside, so I donated on your behalf. If you want to, pay it forward to someone else.

Screen Shot 2016-12-29 at 9.15.18 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2016-12-29 at 9.15.18 AM (resized).png

Screen Shot 2016-12-29 at 9.15.24 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2016-12-29 at 9.15.24 AM (resized).png

#12402 7 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

We all know whysnow is extremely passionate about most things pinball related, and we all know he was a very vocal supporter of Kevin, if not the most vocal supporter, but he has also apologized many, may times for that and has been very active and vocal in the fight against Kevin. He will always carry that 'label' of supporter/enabler, but I don't think we need to bring it up each time he gets vocal again (although Hilton, maybe it would be a good idea to not get involved in debates about the past actions of others relative to this, other then Kevin, if you don't want your past actions to once again be brought to the top of the discussion).

When the issue of the "anonymous group" is raised and people start throwing blame at them instead of (or in addition to) Kevin Kulek, you can be sure that Whysnow's name will also be raised. Why? Because *if* the "anonymous group" has any blame in this for their actions or inactions, then the same logic can certainly be used to say that Whysnow also has plenty of blame to share. How many people kept their money invested in Skit-B based on Whysnow's overbearing declarations of confidence in Skit-B, while slamming any and all posters who questioned the viability of Skit-B and whether there was a license, or whether the pin would ever be delivered?

#12403 7 years ago

Plenty of wrong to go around from the past. Let's focus now on righting the biggest one, and that's making KK pay....whether personally or financially, preferably both.

#12404 7 years ago
Quoted from lyonsden:

Another thing I don't get with those on the side of this deep conspiracy hypothesis: you claim that it is a fight against the "community" to teach them a lesson. As part of that community, you are the victims of the lesson or claim to be fighting on behalf of the community. But you don't really care to support the community's platform for communication even at the most basic level. Why don't you both contribute $5 to Pinside and get a heart, or make that grey heart red? If you need help, just PM me and I'll make the donation on your behalf.

donation shaming is juvenile and makes you look petty

edit: props for the reconciliation

#12405 7 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

donation shaming is juvenile and makes you look petty

Yep. I agree.

#12406 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

When the issue of the "anonymous group" is raised and people start throwing blame at them instead of (or in addition to) Kevin Kulek, you can be sure that Whysnow's name will also be raised. Why? Because *if* the "anonymous group" has any blame in this for their actions or inactions, then the same logic can certainly be used to say that Whysnow also has plenty of blame to share. How many people kept their money invested in Skit-B based on Whysnow's overbearing declarations of confidence in Skit-B, while slamming any and all posters who questioned the viability of Skit-B and whether there was a license, or whether the pin would ever be delivered?

Which is why we should just be focused on the future... plenty of behaviors contributed to the outcome.. hopefully they've learned from it.

The progress of late has been good in the bankruptcy court.... but it's really just the early laps of a long race.

#12407 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I fully understand your point, but I would point out that there is a distinct difference, ASSUMING they held back the info deliberately to 'teach a lesson', they did it with intent to harm, Whysnow did it while not knowing the truth and was not out to hurt anyone. Yes, he was probably too much of a cheerleader and indicated he had inside information, it was just inside information that was as false as the public information. And that certainly may have led folks to get in or not get out, but he did not intend to hurt others. So, not giving him a free pass, but, I think intent should carry some weight.

Ultimately it is Kevin who is the one responsible for the harm committed to so many. The role of Aaron is an interesting one, that gets very little discussion, if he left skit-b due to the realization that things were not on the up and up, he remains culpable, in my mind, since he did nothing to actually stop it. I have to assume the legal processes as determined some of what his role and responsibilities are, if any.

#12408 7 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

The role of Aaron is an interesting one, that gets very little discussion, if he left skit-b due to the realization that things were not on the up and up, he remains culpable, in my mind, since he did nothing to actually stop it. I have to assume the legal processes as determined some of what his role and responsibilities are, if any.

I completly agree with this. I'm curious what he will say when he is deposed.

Regarding Whysnow, he's appologized, he's ate crow, he knows he looks bad for the whole ordeal, I pitched a ton of shit on him for it at the time...but it's now time to just move past it. Whysnow has done a bang up job helping Keith when no one else really wanted to take the time to do it. Whysnow is pursuing Kevin just as diligently as he defended him and we are all better off for it. Thank you for your efforts Whysnow.

As for annonymous, yea, would have been nice had they revealed their data sooner. They elected not to do so, it was their data to share or not share. So be it, let's move on from them as well.

This is me as a regular poster, sharing my personal views, not a moderator by the way.

#12410 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

(guessing you have an idea of some of the people involved given your circles and your choice of defense/wording)

Lol - you have proven that you have the journalistic instincts of a piece of lint...I knew it was a matter of time before you either claimed I was one of them or knew them.

Here are the facts, Hilton:

-I got on the Predator List...was #42. I wasn't super passionate about it, but we were in that "crazy" time when we were all hoping for the next BBB.
-I bailed when they called me asking for a deposit. I saw videos of it and looked like shit.
-Also played it at Expo and thought it was shit. Meeting Kevin and his crew in person gave me bad vibes.
-I have ZERO knowledge of who the anonymous group consists of. I'm just a supporter of investigative journalism and facts.

I wish I knew them, I'd send them some Xmas presents.

#12411 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

How many people kept their money invested in Skit-B based on Whysnow's overbearing declarations of confidence in Skit-B, while slamming any and all posters who questioned the viability of Skit-B and whether there was a license, or whether the pin would ever be delivered?

Haha did this really happen? Jesus christ...

#12412 7 years ago

Sonofabitch! What a smack in the face to those us who have lost money in the Predator fiasco.

I'm hoping that 2017 turns out to be the year from hell for Kevin "douchebag" Kulek. Below the jail isn't good enough for this thief.

#12413 7 years ago

Nothing going to happen until the Marshalls bring him in. He is probably a low priority on their list.

#12414 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Haha did this really happen? Jesus christ...

It wasn't just Whysnow...when there was concern over the silence I recall a number of others chiming in to say the man was busy working at building the machines and not to bother him, or something along that vein.

What a shit show. I'd like to think I wouldn't have made the deposit had I met him...but who knows, big blinders on back then. I don't think he'll be able to produce any paperwork. My name wasn't even on the list that circulated, yet he still owes me too. Too much time elapsed for a chargeback.

#12415 7 years ago

Its clear stupidity runs in the whole family. Who in the hell has a public Facebook account and posts this and the Christmas video without knowing better, given the situation?? ( It does look like she took the video down though )

#12416 7 years ago

Maybe if people wouldn't constantly post about how public their posts are, they would continue doing it versus deleting them and locking them down.

#12417 7 years ago

blablabla....

so, when's Kevin Douchebag going to jail?
any news?
how much more of everyone's money is he still spending?
wonder how much he still has stashed away?
wonder where it is stashed (bank, buried, under wife's wig) ?

#12418 7 years ago

Chance_go_to_jail (resized).jpgChance_go_to_jail (resized).jpg

#12419 7 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Maybe if people wouldn't constantly post about how public their posts are, they would continue doing it versus deleting them and locking them down.

Im ok with people posting the public info and posting it here.....taking screen shots and posting.....it makes Kevin and party look more guilty when they take that shit down....Also, may help Keith...with some slueths out there.....just my opinion.....

#12420 7 years ago

Lol, I thought that was their house.

#12421 7 years ago

Looks like Kevin might be in Sedona, with all of the beautiful people. Wonder if those he trusted with the route are doing any skimming?

#12422 7 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

Im ok with people posting the public info and posting it here.....taking screen shots and posting.....it makes Kevin and party look more guilty when they take that shit down....Also, may help Keith...with some slueths out there.....just my opinion.....

Agreed. And I believe it was WolfMarsh who took a copy of the Christmas video before it was removed so again, if Keith needs it there you go. Then there is the above snapshot I took of Kathy's page and her comment about where her new camper came from. Also, about 4 months ago, kathy Kulek tagged Kevin in a photo that said something along the lines "Oh Oh, the kids have found some of Kevin's arcade games!". I saved the picture but the post (and pic) were since removed from Kathy's FB page. But here is that pic from this past summer.

KevinsGames (resized).jpgKevinsGames (resized).jpg

#12423 7 years ago
Quoted from Brickshot:

And I believe it was WolfMarsh who took a copy of the Christmas video before it was removed so again, if Keith needs it there you go.

The Tinypic link is still up, was it unavailable earlier?

#12424 7 years ago

I feel so sorry for those kids. One day they'll realize their dad is a major looser/douche. Those kids don't deserve such an idiot for a dad...... nobody does.

QSS

#12425 7 years ago

leave the bag biters face, but take the kids images out of the pics, HELLO ROBIN / MODS ?

#12426 7 years ago

Looks like the red gun is shot on that monitor. He needs to do to it what he needs to do in real life, rejuvenate.

#12428 7 years ago

After reading everything this is the most rational overview I can come up with:

Kevin K. - Thief. He tried to play the "I am not going to get caught not having a license game" and lost. He took everyone's money anyway. Whether he knew or not that he would never be able to produce 250 games, I cannot be sure. But it would be one hell of of a charade to go through the prototype process he did, have that working prototype at Expo(that I did play), just to take money with the intention to produce nothing. It's no defense, he lied about everything, he is a criminal and needs to see cement & bars.

Anonymous - They did what anyone "could" have done but didn't. They get props for that. However, they served this up on a silver platter to FOX and their legal team. Once they got the message that there was no license, they were under NO legal obligation to keep this quiet. That was their own choice. FOX told us not to say anything is lame. Whatever the reason was, it went to Pinball News, and that's what they did. If there were ulterior motives(Whysnow's claim) for non/delayed disclosure, then that would be a completely shitty move. That being said, anonymous is NOT the responsible party as to why any of the Skit B buyers did not get a machine. If you want to tell yourself you could have gotten a machine if anonymous didn't get involved, I have some old Showtime Pizza stock I would like to sell you. They blew the cover off of the inevitable and 100% of your anger needs to be with Kevin. I know if I pay for something and deadlines are missed, I keep digging until I find answers for myself.

#12429 7 years ago

I just want to know if that hat is glued to his head.

#12430 7 years ago
Quoted from ScottinSGFNY:

I just want to know if that hat is glued to his head.

Seems like it. Also is that a fake Velcro beard that doesn't match the shape of his face?

#12431 7 years ago

i check this post every 30 pages or so, what the latest summary with Kevin? I.E. Anyone get anything from him via the courts?

#12432 7 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

After reading everything this is the most rational overview I can come up with:
Kevin K. - Thief. He tried to play the "I am not going to get caught not having a license game" and lost. He took everyone's money anyway. Whether he knew or not that he would never be able to produce 250 games, I cannot be sure. But it would be one hell of of a charade to go through the prototype process he did, have that working prototype at Expo(that I did play), just to take money with the intention to produce nothing. It's no defense, he lied about everything, he is a criminal and needs to see cement & bars.
Anonymous - They did what anyone "could" have done but didn't. They get props for that. However, they served this up on a silver platter to FOX and their legal team. Once they got the message that there was no license, they were under NO legal obligation to keep this quiet. That was their own choice. FOX told us not to say anything is lame. Whatever the reason was, it went to Pinball News, and that's what they did. If there were ulterior motives(Whysnow's claim) for non/delayed disclosure, then that would be a completely shitty move. That being said, anonymous is NOT the responsible party as to why any of the Skit B buyers did not get a machine. If you want to tell yourself you could have gotten a machine if anonymous didn't get involved, I have some old Showtime Pizza stock I would like to sell you. They blew the cover off of the inevitable and 100% of your anger needs to be with Kevin. I know if I pay for something and deadlines are missed, I keep digging until I find answers for myself.

Just going from memory but once The Fox legal team found out about it, didn't they tell the Anonymous group NOT to let the cat out of the bag just yet as they wanted to see how far Kevin would go.

#12433 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

How many people kept their money invested in Skit-B based on Whysnow's overbearing declarations of confidence in Skit-B, while slamming any and all posters who questioned the viability of Skit-B and whether there was a license, or whether the pin would ever be delivered?

THIS ... fuckin nailed it man!

#12434 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

If someone wants to piece together some of the people involved behind the scenes, it is pretty easy to see by going through the history of who originally ordered Predator and yet does not show up on the published list of people owed money in the bankruptcy.
Not surprising, some of those people have largely disappeared from the forum post the implosion. Others are amazingly still hanging around and think they are clean I presume.

Watch your mouth pretty boy. Easy with the accusations

#12435 7 years ago
Quoted from fast_in_muskoka:

leave the bag biters face, but take the kids images out of the pics, HELLO ROBIN / MODS ?

Good Lord man, are you serious? I didn't even mention the poor kids. Not a word. Do you really think I am somehow involving them in this or otherwise enticing others to go after them? Did the photo turn you on personally somehow? Their grandmother with a public FB profile deemed it safe enough to post, so I thought it was safe to re-post. So to be clear (for folks who think like you), the kids are COMPLETELY innocent. I fear their children will ultimately be the hardest hit victims here. In the long run it is very sad.

#12436 7 years ago

nothing but hash and rehash this holiday... I want to see the christmas goose cooked. I keep expecting to see a cuffed and stuffed... But so far nothing. You would think with the members on this forums resources, this would have been a slam dunk.

#12437 7 years ago
Quoted from maddog14:

nothing but hash and rehash this holiday... I want to see the christmas goose cooked. I keep expecting to see a cuffed and stuffed... But so far nothing. You would think with the members on this forums resources, this would have been a slam dunk.

well yeah exactly. sadly, im not even sure, they have delved in, to get his paypal account statements, including transfers out to other accounts, right from when he registered. ..... has that even been done?... paypal must release that info. he seems to be living a near regular life. not even have to attend court hearings ?... the legal system is a joke. wtf ? next there will be pics of them vacationing in the fuking bahamas sipping on sky juices.

hes filed for bankruptcy. whens this being heard/ruled on ?

#12438 7 years ago

Maybe in Kevin's mind, if he spends all the money on gifts for his family somehow the title/ownership of the money has been transferred and he is outsmarting the bankruptcy court like he was going to outsmart Fox?

#12439 7 years ago
Quoted from Brickshot:

Agreed. And I believe it was WolfMarsh who took a copy of the Christmas video before it was removed so again, if Keith needs it there you go. Then there is the above snapshot I took of Kathy's page and her comment about where her new camper came from. Also, about 4 months ago, kathy Kulek tagged Kevin in a photo that said something along the lines "Oh Oh, the kids have found some of Kevin's arcade games!". I saved the picture but the post (and pic) were since removed from Kathy's FB page. But here is that pic from this past summer.

well... the good news is that it's obvious that kevin hasn't wasted any of the people's money that paid for a predator on updating his wardrobe

#12440 7 years ago

Ive had many cases...this one is doing very well, thanks to Keiths work, and those in Support.

#12441 7 years ago
Quoted from Toads:

Just going from memory but once The Fox legal team found out about it, didn't they tell the Anonymous group NOT to let the cat out of the bag just yet as they wanted to see how far Kevin would go.

Who cares what they(FOX) wanted, Anonymous had already served this to them on a silver platter. There was no court directed gag order.

Again, if it were me? I would have been pursuing every avenue to get MY money back 1st, then I would have shared ALL the evidence.

Water under the bridge at this point. It's all about getting Kevin put in jail and seeing if any of the money can be recovered. I would bet, unlike Jpop, there was a receipt for every payment. Whether any of that has been destroyed or "lost" at this point is probably the real question.

I don't have a horse in this race, I never liked the theme, never got caught up in the hoopla, and did not like the prototype. But for the sake of the pinball community, Kevin is pure trash and needs to pay for his actions.

Another case of I am not sure why this guy hasn't met any "street justice".

#12442 7 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Maybe because we live in a civilized society?

Maybe because no one thinks meting out vigilante "justice" is worth going to prison themselves for assault?

Wondering aloud why it hasn't happened is close to encouraging or inciting it, so careful, not nice...

The way he's handling things, he may yet be behind bars, where scary dudes with nothing to lose will stuff that hat in his mouth to keep him quiet while they do your dirty work for you!

#12443 7 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Maybe because we live in a civilized society?
Maybe because no one thinks meting out vigilante "justice" is worth going to prison themselves for assault?
Wondering aloud why it hasn't happened is close to encouraging or inciting it, so careful, not nice...
The way he's handling things, he may yet be behind bars, where scary dudes with nothing to lose will stuff that hat in his mouth to keep him quiet while they do your dirty work for you!

I think you might be off base. I believe there are plenty of people who think the same way but are too afraid to say it because of today's sterilized society. I expressed my point of view , and there is nothing wrong with that. If someone acts upon my point of view that is their problem, not mine. If I tell someone to go do some street justice, then I have a problem.

#12444 7 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

i check this post every 30 pages or so, what the latest summary with Kevin? I.E. Anyone get anything from him via the courts?

He tried to declare bankruptcy and the current activity is to fight that to ensure debts are not flushed and that he doesn't pull a fast one in the court regarding his real assets

#12445 7 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

I think you might be off base. I believe there are plenty of people who think the same way but are too afraid to say it because of today's sterilized society. I expressed my point of view , and there is nothing wrong with that. If someone acts upon my point of view that is their problem, not mine. If I tell someone to go do some street justice, then I have a problem.

And this has been covered by robin many times already... yet you keep testing the boundaries

#12446 7 years ago

One thing is for sure, the Kulek's are closely watching this thread. The FB profiles and pics are now private.

#12447 7 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

I am very surprised by this, but could see something happening at the conclusion of the legal proceedings depending on the result.

#12448 7 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

One thing is for sure, the Kulek's are closely watching this thread. The FB profiles and pics are now private.

Lol, what a dumb ass!! You can fix stupid jack!

#12449 7 years ago

Anyone want to research the vending/gaming license sticker rules near Pinconning? He's routing games, we know that. The question is are they being done properly? In Tucson, I have to have a business license, a vendors license, and a $6 sticker on each machine I have on route. I also have to pay a % to the city (and of course state and federal taxes). In a super rural area, maybe there are no local laws/licenses, but if there are and they aren't getting their cut, that might be the in.

Capone (resized).jpgCapone (resized).jpg

#12450 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

And this has been covered by robin many times already... yet you keep testing the boundaries

As if he wasn't responding to a post alluding to prison rape? A number of posters in here could stand to dial it down a notch.

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 249 of 370.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion/page/249 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.