Topic Stats

• 18,301 posts
  • 815 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by TheLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 193 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,544 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
194b3475e0440b8112afc0ac4ad5bf0ed0e8ec3db63fb4b6748a4f2e06a9865b (resized).jpg
31A053C2-4495-4E3E-980F-E5ADEA02F1DE (resized).jpeg
IMG_2933 (resized).JPG
beetlejuice-shrunken head (resized).jpg
2716720260_bc8966f6b1 (resized).jpg
D460F55E-AD42-43C6-91EB-B8162A84A094.gif
Screenshot_20190103-214734_Facebook (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

86 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 18301 posts in this topic. You are on page 247 of 367.
#12301 2 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

There's a guy with one of the predators and the danger game they did after from the tv show.
He bought them both.

I think most folks are aware of this point by now. But the real question is how many more games were actually assembled with the other parts that existed (playfields, cabinets, etc.) Are the folks here involved in the legal action aware of more info from the discovery phase? Didn't Clay Harrell get subpoena'd? I would have thought he would have been the one to shed more light on this question in particular.

#12302 2 years ago
Quoted from Brickshot:

Didn't Clay Harrell get subpoena'd? I would have thought he would have been the one to shed more light on this question in particular.

Clay was in this thread earlier setting up the backstory for when he "assembles" his machine... He kept going on about how only two machines existed (even though we knew it was likely three at the time).

#12303 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Clay was in this thread earlier setting up the backstory for when he "assembles" his machine... He kept going on about how only two machines existed (even though we knew it was likely three at the time).

Is that the same story he told under oath? Or did he not have to provide testimony? Do you happen to know? Seems like that might be public information somewhere but I'm not sure where to begin looking.

#12304 2 years ago
Quoted from Brickshot:

Is that the same story he told under oath? Or did he not have to provide testimony? Do you happen to know? Seems like that might be public information somewhere but I'm not sure where to begin looking.

I have no idea what he said under oath. It was just what he said in this thread while arguing with Hilton about there only being two and something about how he was working to assemble his own from parts.

#12305 2 years ago

Clay made sure every time he talked about them that there are only two "Kevin Built" machines.

#12306 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I'm not. I know a lot of people who are not doing that.

I love when the plane lands and I get a message from the airline app that says "welcome to wherever, post this on facebook?" Maybe I should just tell the thieves my alarm code, key cut numbers etc.

#12307 2 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

I love when the plane lands and I get a message from the airline app that says "welcome to wherever, post this on facebook?" Maybe I should just tell the thieves my alarm code, key cut numbers etc.

Why would you be friends with thieves in the first place?

#12308 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

You have a lot of trust in facebook security...I have no idea why

#12309 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

You have a lot of trust in facebook security...I have no idea why</blockquote

It was a joke son.

#12310 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

It all depends on your security settings. This assumes FB does not have a bug at the wrong time and everyone can see everything.

#12311 2 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

I'm amazed at how many people post 'we are here in <insert some out of the country location> for a week of fun' -- which translates to 'feel free to rob us, you will have plenty of time to pick and choose what you want'.

Although far worse then someone being burglarized on vacation, was when my parents home was burglarized, while we were at my mother's funeral. Here you publish a death notice in the local paper in respect for you loved one, and some scumbags . . .

As far as Kevin's gift to his kid. You can make an argument that his kids should still have Christmas, but that does not mean you buy them expensive gifts -- and yes $1000 on christmas presents for your kids when you are declaring bankruptcy is certainly inappropriate.

#12312 2 years ago

This guy is a complete moron. Why would you allow this to be posted publicly on Facebook with what is going on legally? Amazingly stupid.

There's nothing worse than when someone owes you money and buys things for themselves before paying you back. A brother-in-law got divorced years ago and moved in with us for 6-8 weeks afterwards. Ran up a huge phone bill by using long distance dial-up numbers on AOL, and then we loaned him the money for a security deposit when he moved out. I go by to see him one day shortly after this and he's showing me the new headers he bought for his car. Pay me my f*cking money you asshole! He did finally repay us.

I think everyone in the pinball community hopes you guys at least get the satisfaction of this idiot going to jail if not some money back.

#12313 2 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

It all depends on your security settings. This assumes FB does not have a bug at the wrong time and everyone can see everything.

You're too dumb to understand his masterful "comedy."

Quoted from Dewey68:

This guy is a complete moron. Why would you allow this to be posted publicly on Facebook with what is going on legally? Amazingly stupid.

No he's actually a villainous mastermind whom just does a bunch of satupid ass things so he can laugh at everyone whilst the evidence piles up...do this thread has determined.

#12314 2 years ago

Having been "ripped off" so many times in business, Ive lost count.
The pain, if I did remember, hurts too much.

I think, from my experience, I will guess, in my opinion, that Kevin feels he "earned" this money.
His conscious never let him address the masses here, nor did he respond to the court requirements.
I dont think hes "shaking in his boots" about a Marshall coming.
He simply creates a delusion that suits his needs.

I think thats the core of what we see happening, and most all of us could not imagine behaving in this way.

But I think as others have mentioned, his father did some wrong, and the Apple didnt fall to far from the tree.

#12315 2 years ago
Quoted from no-extra-balls:

He probably stole the laptops as well.

Where does one file gains recieved from stolen goods on their tax return?

#12316 2 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

I think, from my experience, I will guess, in my opinion, that Kevin feels he "earned" this money.
His conscious never let him address the masses here, nor did he respond to the court requirements.
I dont think hes "shaking in his boots" about a Marshall coming.
He simply creates a delusion that suits his needs.

Agreed. Cognitive dissidence has kicked in. In his mind now we are the bad people and he's the hero. My guess is he feels he did nothing wrong and that he is entitled to keep what he has.

#12317 2 years ago

Well yeah, think about it from the "Robin Hood" perspective.

A poor dumb redneck in the woods managed to get a small fortune from a bunch of (mostly) well off "rich folks" and now he can feed his family! Awwwww.....

Course problem these days is we ALREADY pay for his "put a rubber on already" redneck spawn through taxes (11k income w/ 5 kids = they're on every program you can think of) and the money he stole is icing on his cake of shit.

As someone whose family was on welfare for a short time after my dad died (back before moms kept full time jobs) I say F**K this assistance-stealing POS (he's also defrauding needy families) and I hope he gets what's coming to him.

#12318 2 years ago
Quoted from Pintucky:

That video is actually sad. Here they are pretending to be a normal family and enjoying Christmas. Do they do this to mask their fears in front of the kids, or are they both insane?! He APPEARS to be oblivious that he has any legal obligations, going on about life like nothing could happen to him. Those poor kids don't stand a chance. They may end of using the laptops imitating their dad and doing their own misleading schemes some day!!!

A-holes like him do not give a shit, he is probably not the least bit worried, although he probably didn't know his wife was going to post this video on that website for all to see, the last few seconds of the video is a slap in the face (mom didn't buy them daddy did) I feel sorry for his kids.

#12319 2 years ago

Remember, Nobody is the bad guy in there own movie. ( No matter how shitty the movie )

#12320 2 years ago

Until Kevin is being sent to jail and the judge is reading his sentence, he's going to believe that he's going to escape this. He needs to spend time in jail and have his wages garnished for life. Nothing else is fair.

#12321 2 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

Until Kevin is being sent to jail and the judge is reading his sentence...

...And that's when I'll believe it. He deserves it...but deserves got nothing to do with it.

#12322 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

...And that's when I'll believe it. He deserves it...but deserves got nothing to do with it.

The good news (if you can call it that) is that the primary reason judges are usually loath to put someone in jail for contempt is that judges don't want to mess with people's jobs. Such is not a concern with Kevin. No job to mess up.

#12323 2 years ago

...so what does it take to have a Marshall execute the order?

#12324 2 years ago

KeithInMI, as the lead on this do you receive any indication from the court in regards to whether an arrest is imminent or not? I'm not asking for the answer to the status, only whether or not the court system communicates with you on the status. Or will it come as a complete surprise to you (hopefully) if and when Kevin is taken into custody?

#12325 2 years ago
Quoted from crlush:

the last few seconds of the video is a slap in the face (mom didn't buy them daddy did) I feel sorry for his kids.

If it turns out those are hot, then probably good that she is pointing the finger at Kevin, at least the kids will have one parent without a criminal record -- maybe.

#12326 2 years ago

Kevin has a job. He routes games.

It's just not a job to the IRS. Cash business you know!

#12327 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Cognitive dissidence has kicked in.

"Alright you rogue cognitions, get in line with the ruling party or face eradication!!!"

Sorry. Couldn't help it.

#12328 2 years ago

In the UK one could get s high court or small claims court motion easily out of this and then send in sherrifs to collect the money and if they don't pay up they can collect goods to be auctioned - is there no similar process in the US?

#12329 2 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

In the UK one could get s high court or small claims court motion easily out of this and then send in sherrifs to collect the money and if they don't pay up they can collect goods to be auctioned - is there no similar process in the US?

If there was...we wouldn't be having this conversation....

#12330 2 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

The wheels of the United States justice system move at a molasses pace :/

#12331 2 years ago

What person or persons snitched on Kevin with regards to him not having the license? Was that ever determined?

#12332 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

What person or persons snitched on Kevin with regards to him not having the license? Was that ever determined?

No.

Nor has it really been discussed much at all, so we should look into it now!

#12333 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

No.
Nor has it really been discussed much at all, so we should look into it now!

Yeah, I know it was discussed. But I couldn't recall if anyone admitted to it or if it was known who.

#12334 2 years ago

Who cares who it was, the fact is he never had it and said he did.

#12335 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

If I found out whom discovered the problem with Kevin's venture and notified the authorities about it, then I'd shake their hand. If you ever find a wrong doer in your community bringing harm to another member of your community, than you should confront them and make it stop if you can. (Isn't that part of your civic duty?) to know that someone is in the wrong, and to not do something about it while your the one with the power to make that change is equally wrong. It's called the moral code.

In my humble opinion

#12336 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Why would someone admit to it? You're calling them a "snitch" and that does not exactly sound positive. I think that is why the original article came out in Pinball News from "Anonymous". People would come after him/her/them with pitchforks claiming they would have gotten their games if he was just left alone. (and they would not have)

Rather than calling them a snitch why not call them the person who may have saved other people from risking their business. There were people making cabinets, parts and other items under thinking there was a license. This is not just about this idiot taking people's money he was also risking people's livelihoods.

#12337 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Kevin has a job. He routes games.
It's just not a job to the IRS. Cash business you know!

If this is the case, has anyone ever figured out who his "customers" are/were and at least let them know that there could be subpoenas coming their way? Seems like that might shake things up a bit one way or another.

If it could be shown, even once, that he actually had some income when he represented that he didn't, i would think that it could result in some fairly helpful presumptions in favor of the plaintiffs in the judge's mind going forward.

#12338 2 years ago

Was just asking if it was known. I guess the answer is no. That's that.

#12339 2 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Exactly.

It's like when a forum has a bug and you can see what everyone is saying about you in the moderator's section.

#12340 2 years ago

Here, pomc, perhaps this will help you digest what's happened a little better regarding the lack of license discovery.

https://predatorpinball.wordpress.com

#12341 2 years ago

I think the anonymous "group" is one person, or at least 99% one person who may have conferred with some others. I have a very good idea who it is, not like it matters at this point though.

#12342 2 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Why would someone admit to it? You're calling them a "snitch" and that does not exactly sound positive. I think that is why the original article came out in Pinball News from "Anonymous". People would come after him/her/them with pitchforks claiming they would have gotten their games if he was just left alone. (and they would not have)
Rather than calling them a snitch why not call them the person who may have saved other people from risking their business. There were people making cabinets, parts and other items under thinking there was a license. This is not just about this idiot taking people's money he was also risking people's livelihoods.

It is actually known whom the person was. Reality is that annonymous person (actually a few people) got their refund before taking the action to 'protect' the rest of the community. The annonymous group (allegedly) also includes a well known PR individual at Stern.

While Kevin is the person at fault, let's not change history... the person that helped bring it all down was sure to take care of themsleves and their friends before pulling the personally vindictive stunts they pulled.

#12343 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

It is actually known whom the person was. Reality is that annonymous person (actually a few people) got their refund before taking the action to 'protect' the rest of the community. The annonymous group (allegedly) also includes a well known PR individual at Stern.
While Kevin is the person at fault, let's not change history that the person that helped bring it all down was sure to take care of themsleves and their friends before pulling the personally vindictive stunts they pulled.

5 thumbs up for this?

Really?

#12344 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Reality is that annonymous person (actually a few people) got their refund before taking the action to 'protect' the rest of the community

Or they kept trying to tell people softly... but people like yourselves were so dug in and defensive that you wouldn't accept the hints... and they kept escalating the release of the truth to the full on 'packaging' of the findings so people would start to wake up.

'Vindictive stunts'? Or the slap that some people clearly needed?

#12345 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Kevin is the person at fault

Should stop here.
Are you saying that it would be better if Kevin's fraud was not made public? Do you think that would have ended well?

#12346 2 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Should stop here.
Are you saying that it would be better if Kevin's fraud was not made public? Do you think that would have ended well?

I think Hiltons point is that they made sure they were taken care of before they made it public, rather than bring it to light as soon as they were aware of the situation.

#12347 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Or they kept trying to tell people softly... but people like yourselves were so dug in and defensive that you wouldn't accept the hints... and they kept escalating the release of the truth to the full on 'packaging' of the findings so people would start to wake up.
'Vindictive stunts'? Or the slap that some people clearly needed?

you know so very little of what occured behind the scenes. Pretty sickening once you peal away the layers to see how people took care of themselves and the hidden motives behind HOW they went about it. It definately turned me off many aspects of the pinball world and the BS lies and fronts some people put up online compared to the reality of the world they helped create. Yeah, I was pro #1 and feel bad for that. I have acknowledged it numerous times, but some people like you have so little ability to look beyond it. They annonymous group had all sorts of ulterior motives behind what they did and how they went about it. Quite a few people know whom is at the core of it, and I am sure it will eventually come out along with pealing back the layers so people can see the 'what, how, why'

Quoted from InfiniteLives:

I think Hiltons point is that they made sure they were taken care of before they made it public, rather than bring it to light as soon as they were aware of the situation.

spot on.

#12348 2 years ago

If someone wants to piece together some of the people involved behind the scenes, it is pretty easy to see by going through the history of who originally ordered Predator and yet does not show up on the published list of people owed money in the bankruptcy.

Not surprising, some of those people have largely disappeared from the forum post the implosion. Others are amazingly still hanging around and think they are clean I presume.

#12349 2 years ago
Quoted from nman:

If this is the case, has anyone ever figured out who his "customers" are/were and at least let them know that there could be subpoenas coming their way? Seems like that might shake things up a bit one way or another.
If it could be shown, even once, that he actually had some income when he represented that he didn't, i would think that it could result in some fairly helpful presumptions in favor of the plaintiffs in the judge's mind going forward.

Be careful when messing with the route business. Take care not to mess with any other route op by accidentally reporting anyone except who you intend to. These cash businesses take their livelihood quite seriously. Distributors know a lot and will figure out anyone that rats out their customers. Most have CONtacts in the system.

Research how the distributors Runyon and New Orleans Novelty set up shell businesses to protect both their product lines as well as routes they operated. There are many more but their info is public due to Bally Manufacturing Corporation's casino licensing issues in New Jersey. Also their Nevada slot route & slot sales license prior to the NJ process.

#12350 2 years ago

Kevin is the POS that broke the law.

How anyone can point at the whistleblowers is beyond me.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 20.00
$ 14.99
Hardware
Chroma Pinball
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
$ 55.00
Lighting - Interactive
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Mods for your pinballs
$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
$ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 10.50
Playfield - Decals
The MOD Couple
$ 209.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 149.00
$ 38.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 57.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
£ 80.00
Playfield - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods
$ 269.00
Displays
Boston Pinball Company
There are 18301 posts in this topic. You are on page 247 of 367.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside