Topic Stats

• 18,272 posts
  • 815 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 days ago by Roostking
  • Topic is favorited by 193 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,540 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
194b3475e0440b8112afc0ac4ad5bf0ed0e8ec3db63fb4b6748a4f2e06a9865b (resized).jpg
31A053C2-4495-4E3E-980F-E5ADEA02F1DE (resized).jpeg
IMG_2933 (resized).JPG
beetlejuice-shrunken head (resized).jpg
2716720260_bc8966f6b1 (resized).jpg
D460F55E-AD42-43C6-91EB-B8162A84A094.gif
Screenshot_20190103-214734_Facebook (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20181108-174321 (resized).png
Fife Appeal Sept 24 2018.pdf (PDF preview)
cat ooo 2.gif
7332539.attach (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

86 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 18272 posts in this topic. You are on page 246 of 366.
#12251 2 years ago
Quoted from Brickshot:

His children may pay the price in the long run and that is the saddest part.

His children have bigger problems than some financial shenanigans once pulled by their old man, as they were doomed to third-class status from the get-go.

Much worse, they are stuck with his genes!

#12252 2 years ago
Quoted from Brickshot:

He needs to realize and accept the long-term repercussions of what he is doing.

really? if he hasnt realised that by now... it aint happening.

#12253 2 years ago
Quoted from ledge:

really? if he hasnt realised that by now... it aint happening.

Agreed. He knows what he's doing. He plays the dumbass card to the cops and judge and whoever but he knows he completely defrauded us and kept our money.

#12254 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

......He plays the dumbass card to the cops and judge and whoever.......

Except he doesn't need to play that card cause the deck is stacked with "dumbass" in his favor and every card he flips up comes up DUMBASS.

QSS

#12255 2 years ago
Quoted from QuickSilverShelb:

Except he doesn't need to play that card cause the deck is stacked with "dumbass" in his favor and every card he flips up comes up DUMBASS.

Not every card comes up that way. There are several liar, cheat, swindler, defrauder cards in that deck as well.

#12256 2 years ago

By the way, how many Predators are out and about now?

I knew of three (the prototype that went to shows, the one sold to Tim, then one more sold earlier this year [May as I recall]). Anyone know of a fourth?

It'll be interesting to see if Kevin put these sales on his tax return. Returns are signed under penalty of purgery...

#12257 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I knew of three (the prototype that went to shows, the one sold to Tim, then one more sold earlier this year [May as I recall]). Anyone know of a fourth?
It'll be interesting to see if Kevin put these sales on his tax return. Returns are signed under penalty of purgery...

not a chance. nil tax returns for sure, especially when the protos were CASH sales obviously

#12258 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Returns are signed under penalty of purgery...

*Perjury. Kevin will be purging once the IRS gets involved.

#12261 2 years ago

for all you guys which think that the kulek family are eating straight from the dumpster like some homeless people... your wrong. so wrong

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=ilg4dh%3E&s=9#.WGDtJhvJyUl

because each kid got a brand new laptop from santa.. and apparantly he got 5 of them. so go figure where he got that money from, his wife even said it.. its from daddy.

Merry Christmas everyone!

and i hope that justice will serve somewhere in 2017 even though i have not a horse in this race.. i feel their pain.

#12262 2 years ago

yeah, well... their dad bought them with *OUR* money.....

#12263 2 years ago

Now Kevin Kulek kids can google him and see what kind of person he is. Then they can brag to their friends what their great role models mom and dad are.

#12264 2 years ago
Quoted from DutchTommy:

for all you guys which think that the kulek family are eating straight from the dumpster like some homeless people... your wrong. so wrong

I downloaded a copy of the video in the event that the Kulek's delete it. If KeithInMI needs it, just holler.

#12265 2 years ago
Quoted from DutchTommy:

because each kid got a brand new laptop from santa.. and apparantly he got 5 of them. so go figure where he got that money from, his wife even said it.. its from daddy.
and i hope that justice will serve somewhere in 2017 even though i have not a horse in this race.. i feel their pain.

WTF? We've long since gone into crazy land, but this is insane. To be caught up in a challenged bankruptcy, US Marshal orders to arrest you, and not only do you give ALL of your children a laptop, you post the video publicly?

Just when you thought this couldn't get any more insane.

#12266 2 years ago

That's because he's trying to spend it as fast as he can so that at least his kids get something out of our money. He wants to make the kids all love him even if we don't. I'm sure this is just the tip of the iceberg on what he is spending. You know darn well that he has hidden money in places we will never know about like any other typical criminal. He knew what he was doing from all along and I think that a hanging would be too good for him, but sadly I feel that it will never come to that.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#12267 2 years ago
Quoted from DutchTommy:

Wow, crazy. I'm curious how you found this video so quickly? Was this shared somewhere else that you saw it? Seems like another slap in the face of Predator pre-order folks. Sad.

#12268 2 years ago

That video is actually sad. Here they are pretending to be a normal family and enjoying Christmas. Do they do this to mask their fears in front of the kids, or are they both insane?! He APPEARS to be oblivious that he has any legal obligations, going on about life like nothing could happen to him. Those poor kids don't stand a chance. They may end of using the laptops imitating their dad and doing their own misleading schemes some day!!!

#12269 2 years ago

What a slap in the face.

#12270 2 years ago
Quoted from DutchTommy:

Direct link to FLV file, download VLC Media Player to play it:
http://v9.tinypic.com/ilg4dh.flv

Cached copy when he deletes it:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/1pmyrhla21xhf4m/ilg4dh.flv

#12271 2 years ago

Professional thieves know exactly how to game the system.

#12272 2 years ago
Quoted from DutchTommy:

each kid got a brand new laptop from santa

Kevin might as well be kicking every buyer in the nutsack with that video

#12273 2 years ago

it just shows that Kevin Kulek and his wife are unfit parents.

#12274 2 years ago

Holy crap. Keith is going to have a field day with that video in front of a judge.

Isn't part of a bankruptcy freezing assets, creating segregated bank accounts to pay approved expenses, etc etc etc?

So this moron just admitted to having assets he hasn't declared by buying laptops for each of his five (I think it was five) kids?!?

Wow... I'm speechless. And for those that know me, that's a pretty tough thing to do...

Jaz

#12275 2 years ago

Kevin Kulek Sr. was in the arcade business as a route operator back in the day. After his drug addiction took completely over, Kevin Kulek Sr. became a known thief as well and was sought by the police before he went missing. Kevin Kulek Sr. ripped off many people in the business, but this was all before pinside.

Apparently, the apple didn't fall far from that tree with Kevin Kulek Jr., it appears that he is even a bigger thief. It is likely that he doesn't have remorse because this is how he was raised. Now he is just passing down the family lessons to his kids.

Allgood

#12276 2 years ago

Not to be a Deby downer here, but is this video even usable against him? Is there proof that one of them uploaded it because you sure as hell cant make out the face of the "dad" in it. Not saying it isn't him, but unless there is hard evidence that he or his wife uploaded it, I doubt it is clear enough to be used against him.

#12277 2 years ago

5 laptops aren't exactly going to cost a total of $5000+. Plenty of laptop deals for $200ish these days, especially around the holidays.

Unless they were Macbooks, I don't see a big deal of kids getting laptops for presents and it's certainly not a slap in anyone's face seeing kids get gifts for Christmas.

#12278 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I've got no skin in this game

Quoted from PoMC:

I don't see a big deal of kids getting laptops for presents and it's certainly not a slap in anyone's face

Easy to say when you've lost nothing to this thief.

#12279 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

5 laptops aren't exactly going to cost a total of $5000+. Plenty of laptop deals for $200ish these days, especially around the holidays.
Unless they were Macbooks, I don't see a big deal of kids getting laptops for presents and it's certainly not a slap in anyone's face seeing kids get gifts for Christmas.

unless it's your cash he's purchasing the gifts with

thankfully, not mine - but, hopefully he has to deal with what he's done

#12280 2 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Easy to say when you've lost nothing to this thief.

Yup, which is why I can think rationally and objective being a 3rd party watching this unfold over the years in this thread.

#12281 2 years ago
Quoted from Nelly:

Not to be a Deby downer here, but is this video even usable against him? Is there proof that one of them uploaded it because you sure as hell cant make out the face of the "dad" in it. Not saying it isn't him, but unless there is hard evidence that he or his wife uploaded it, I doubt it is clear enough to be used against him.

Kevin doesn't say much, but if that's his wife I'm sure you could use simple voice analysis software to match voices.. That or you know, you could get a search warrant to look inside the house to see if it matches the blue walls and the half white wood paneling with the 2 surround speakers mounted on the wall, and the yellow kitchen in the video.

#12282 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

and it's certainly not a slap in anyone's face seeing kids get gifts for Christmas.

He could be donating it all to a children's charity and it would still be a slap in the face to those of us he stole the money from.

Just the fact that he is doing stuff with our money is the slap in the face. What he's doing doesn't matter, except in this case he's bragging about it on the net...making it worse.

#12283 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

What he's doing doesn't matter, except in this case he's bragging about it on the net

Don't think he's "bragging". Everyone is on social media posting their lives and he just posted a video of his kids opening presents.

#12284 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Everyone is on social media posting their lives

I'm not. I know a lot of people who are not doing that.

#12285 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Don't think he's "bragging". Everyone is on social media posting their lives and he just posted a video of his kids opening presents.

...and the issue here is that it's not "just" presents, but expensive presents, while at the same time, filing for bankruptcy. And that of course begs the question, where did the money for those purchases come from?

#12286 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I'm not. I know a lot of people who are not doing that.

Well, Kevin and his wife ARE on social media, along with millions of other people. I also don't post on social media other than the occasional FB post, but there's nothing braggadocious about posting a video of kids opening their presents on Christmas. It's just the way of the world for most people now.

And like I said, laptops haven't been a high ticket item in years, so you don't know how much was spent on them.

#12287 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Well, Kevin and his wife ARE on social media, along with millions of other people. I also don't post on social media other than the occasional FB post, but there's nothing braggadocious about posting a video of kids opening their presents on Christmas. It's just the way of the world for most people now.
And like I said, laptops haven't been a high ticket item in years, so you don't know how much was spent on them.

OK let's say the laptops are 200 each. You can send me $1000 against what I paid Kevin and then you can have the joy of buying them for his kids.

#12288 2 years ago

Should they have gotten their kids nothing at all for Christmas? Or is this just an issue because of the cost of the laptops?

#12289 2 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

Should they have gotten their kids nothing at all for Christmas? Or is this just an issue because of the cost of the laptops?

It doesn't matter who the presents are for. There are plenty of families out there who are considerably less fortunate, and they make do.

The problem is that Kevin has debts, filed for bankruptcy, and here he is (allegedly) buying expensive electronics.

#12290 2 years ago

Threads like these are extremely useful to me since they give me an insight into human nature that is so far from how I personally think and act. I remember many moons ago talking to a co-worker. He was based on the other coast and would fly in about once a month. One morning over breakfast, he started bragging about how he was able to walk into our YMCA without having to pay the $5. Quite proud of that, he was. It was very eye-opening.

If I borrowed a tool/truck/fill-in-the-blank from someone and somehow damaged it... hell, my kids would eat beans until I had corrected it. Here someone owes thousands and does absolutely nothing to make it right. Rather, he is spending money on non-essential gifts for his kids. A completely different thought process than mine. Or you have some diminishing the action. After all, it's gifts, it's kids, and it's only a grand or so.

The Good Lord knows that I have my faults, lots of them so I'm not trying to make some moral or ethical sttement abut rather say how important threads like these (Mad Amusements, JPOP, etc.) are to help remind me how others view the world and their personal obligations and responsibilities.

#12291 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

There's a guy with one of the predators and the danger game they did after from the tv show.
He bought them both.

#12292 2 years ago

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't Kevin Kulek testify that he hasn't had job in the past 3 years? Wife earns $11k a year?
Kevin and Wife spend over 1/10 of their combined income on lavish Christmas presents?
Of course we are assuming he got these on the up in up. There are easier ways to validate that video than a voice print comparison.

#12293 2 years ago
Quoted from Nelly:

well in that case...u have a point.

here u see the picture where the video has been posted within the FB page of his wife. to confirm it is legit and to show it got to be kevin!

i edited that picture a little bit to keep her fb friend unknown thou

evidenceFB (resized).png

#12294 2 years ago

Either they're complete idiots for posting this online and not making it private, or it's malicious intent to pour more salt on the wounds. I'm leaning towards the malicious intent and that they simply think they can just get away with what they've done and continue to slap everyone in the face.

#12295 2 years ago

This thread has more slapped faces than a 3 Stooges movie.

#12296 2 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

Either they're complete idiots for posting this online and not making it private, or it's malicious intent to pour more salt on the wounds. I'm leaning towards the malicious intent and that they simply think they can just get away with what they've done and continue to slap everyone in the face.

I am really surprised no one has given this guy a beating.

I am not condoning it, but am dumbfounded that it hasn't happened.

#12297 2 years ago

He probably stole the laptops as well.

#12298 2 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

This is what being too involved in a situation leads to; not being able to look rationally at what's going on.
Kevin thought he could make 100s of pins in his basement FFS, but people like top throw away this obvious proof of his stupidity for grander conspiracies.
I couldn't get any audio out of the video, does he claim he bought the gifts?

#12299 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

This is what being too involved in a situation leads to; not being able to look rationally at what's going on.
Kevin thought he could make 100s of pins in his basement FFS, but people like top throw away this obvious proof of his stupidity for grander conspiracies.
I couldn't get any audio out of the video, does he claim he bought the gifts?

The woman in the video says " I didnt buy them, your dad did"
If the female is indeed his wife then it seems Kevin aquired them ( again no proof he paid for them, perhaps he scammed them)

#12300 2 years ago
Quoted from no-extra-balls:

The woman in the video says " I didnt buy them, your dad did"

Can't even give Santa any credit? For shame.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
$ 20.00
$ 34.99
Cleaner
Pinball Pro
Flipper Parts
TheDudeMods
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
$ 9,500.00
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Siegecraft Electronics
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 5,599.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 7,199.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 89.00
Cabinet Parts
Pappy's Pinball Palace
Various Other Swag
Third Coast Pinball
There are 18272 posts in this topic. You are on page 246 of 366.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside