Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 241 of 370.
#12001 7 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

You may check the most recent filing to see what happened today.

No show! Hopefully a court order (and threat of sanctions) will compel him to turn up next time ...

#12002 7 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

No show! Hopefully a court order (and threat of sanctions) will compel him to turn up next time ...

Is anyone truly surprised by this?

I hope him not cooperating only burries him further.

#12003 7 years ago

No show for court ordered examination.........
Wonder if instead he went hunting, was high, or both.

#12004 7 years ago

I hear Canada is nice this time of year.

#12005 7 years ago
Quoted from dotEXE:

I NEVER posted against any victim. I said it's not economically responsible to spend thousands of dollars to re-earn $250. I then said it IS responsible to spend a couple hundred to reclaim a thousand.
Stop twisting my words.
I literally said "if Investment < Return, then Invest". This is like Algebra 1. And you're raising pitchforks against basic math.

Just say who you are and it's done

#12006 7 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Just say who you are and it's done

He can't since he is Inactive.

Quoted from dotEXE:

Good post trying to level the water ForceFlow but at this point I'm out. I hope labnip is in it for $100,000 and I hope he loses a hundred more in legal fees. He's written a perfect example of how to turn away neutral parties from your cause in the smallest number of posts possible.

I guess he did post against a victim before going away. I guess he's not going for the Verified check mark.

#12007 7 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

He can't since he is Inactive.

I guess he did post against a victim before going away. I guess he's not going for the Verified check mark.

i added his douchy quote to my profile story
that's pure gold.

#12008 7 years ago

Is there any chance that he will receive any punishment for what he did? I was considering adding my name to the list of complainants but I think I am too late for that.

#12009 7 years ago
Quoted from sensfreak:

Is there any chance that he will receive any punishment for what he did? I was considering adding my name to the list of complainants but I think I am too late for that.

Get in touch with pinsider KeithInMI. He is the lawyer handling the case. He will know if you can get in or not.

#12010 7 years ago

So I have been catching up.

Looks like Kevin is getting in deeper trouble. What a tool.

And dotEXE now inactive ?? Another tool.

Pinside needs a bigger shed for all these tools!!

#12011 7 years ago
Quoted from CNKay:

So I have been catching up.
Looks like Kevin is getting in deeper trouble. What a tool.
And dotEXE now inactive ?? Another tool.
Pinside needs a bigger shed for all these tools!!

or a bigger hole

#12012 7 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

He can always no-show, be held in CONtempt and have a bench warrant issued against him. Then he just disappears, walks from the house and lives somewhere using the good old Underground eCONomy.
Smaller Route operators are pretty good at doing this.
In this scenario, the recovered assets might barely cover legal fees. Hopefully those who paid for representation will at least get their fees back.

Didn't his father also disappear?

http://www.nampn.org/cases/kulek_kevin.html

#12013 7 years ago

Was last seen selling pinball parts at a swap meet

#12014 7 years ago

Any update from the court / lawyer in a nutshell?
I'm still "only" 1000 USD off but there are many more with much more money ribbed by Kevin Kulek.
Crossing my fingers that justice will be served at least.

#12015 7 years ago

Hi all... My PACER alert just supplied the "Motion to Compel Debtor to Attend §2004(b) Examination" which Kevin skipped on Nov. 16 and is now (once the motion is approved) on for Dec. 16.

Reading it almost makes me feel bad for the guy in terms of how completely over his head he must be... it includes a request for a laundry list of the type of business documents and statements that you would expect a normal legitimate business to keep.

However, Kulek is probably scratching his head (or, more likely, dry heaving) not just because he probably does not have the requested documents, but likely does not even know what they are (and never kept these sorts of records in the first place).

Anyway, long story short he is not cooperating (see image below). If anyone wants to post the full document here (via shared G-Drive or DropBox or whatever) send me a PM and I will email it to you.

Kulekupdate (resized).JPGKulekupdate (resized).JPG

#12016 7 years ago

I don't feel bad for Kevin at all. He stole money from people.

His refusal to cooperate will only make it worse for him...and I say good. He has only has one person to blame...himself.

#12017 7 years ago

If Kevin doesn't show his slimy face doesn't that put him in Contempt of Court under Point #5 "willfully and purposely ignored and refused to obey an order of the court"?

Can this lead to an arrest warrant?

QSS

#12018 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

I don't feel bad for Kevin at all. He stole money from people.
His refusal to cooperate will only make it worse for him...and I say good. He has only has one person to blame...himself.

I don't either. The "almost" was a recognition of how completely screwed he is...

if you read the full filing, the list for requested documents is so expansive that my reactions went from:

"ha ha, good luck with that Kevin" to

"boy, he really is in deep $*@&" to

"wow, he's totally screwed" to

"he's never, ever, ever going to get out from under this" to

a horrified "oh my god... he deserves whatever is coming, but at a certain point he's already so defeated that it's just 'piling on' (like the embarrassment of watching a sports team run up the score against another team that is so outclassed that they have no chance)."

However, I'm firmly on Team Creditor, not Team Kevin!

#12019 7 years ago
Quoted from QuickSilverShelby:

If Kevin doesn't show his slimy face doesn't that put him in Contempt of Court under Point #5 "willfully and purposely ignored and refused to obey an order of the court"?
QSS

Remember.. the #5 as you quote is the claim of the lawyer, not the conclusion of the court. It's up to the judge to decide that and take action if any. Should be interesting to see what the Judge does to compel Kevin. Sounds like they are looking for a court order to force him to appear for the dec date.. I thought they had that last time, but not going back to dig through the doc.

#12020 7 years ago
Quoted from c508:

I don't either. The "almost" was a recognition of how completely screwed he is...
if you read the full filing, the list for requested documents is so expansive that my reactions went from:
"ha ha, good luck with that Kevin" to
"boy, he really is in deep $*@&" to
"wow, he's totally screwed" to
"he's never, ever, ever going to get out from under this" to
a horrified "oh my god... he deserves whatever is coming, but at a certain point he's already so defeated that it's just 'piling on' (like the embarrassment of watching a sports team run up the score against another team that is so outclassed that they have no chance)."
However, I'm firmly on Team Creditor, not Team Kevin!

I'm not a lawyer...but my guess for the list being so expansive was because Kevin hasn't produced anything.

Secondly, I can't imagine any lawyer wanting to defend Kevin going forward. Who wants a client that won't cooperate?

#12021 7 years ago

It seems Kevin is approaching this with the same level to detail he did in acquiring the license for "Predator".

#12022 7 years ago

There are people that get arrest warrants for not showing up to court for traffic violations. I think not showing up to a bankruptcy case for that much money (with this case already dragging on so long) would be grounds for a judge to submit a warrant. The judicial system is already clogged up with a backlog, the last thing a judge has patience for is no-shows.

I imagine this playing out like a carmen san diego episode (where in the world is... Kevin Kulek)

The loot (predator machines)
The warrant (not showing up to court)
The crook

#12023 7 years ago
Quoted from dotEXE:

Please, I advise everyone, as an MBA with a half-finished PhD in economics.

I have a BBA in economics, because I learned enough pursuing my BBA to understand it's not economical to pursue an MBA.

You're not applying any dollar amount to the utility people gain from seeking justice. I agree with others, your formula is flawed. Consider that you have $250 in on the game, and it costs $251 to bring Kevin to justice, knowing that many others have substantially more invested. Are you saying that it's not worth $1 to bring the person that committed fraud to justice?

I'm late to the party, but I can never stop myself from poking fun at people that pursue advanced degrees in economics...

#12024 7 years ago
Quoted from c508:

(like the embarrassment of watching a sports team run up the score against another team that is so outclassed that they have no chance)."

Yeah - that's like watching <insert any 2016 opponent> beat the snot out of Rutgers!

#12025 7 years ago
Quoted from mac622:

Yeah - that's like watching <insert any 2016 opponent> beat the snot out of Rutgers!

Too bad they weren't on Notre Dame's schedule this year... the IRISH really could have used the win!

#12026 7 years ago
Quoted from c508:

Too bad they weren't on Notre Dame's schedule this year... the IRISH really could have used the win!

I think the Rutgers fans are thinking the same thing.

#12027 7 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Consider that you have $250 in on the game, and it costs $251 to bring Kevin to justice, knowing that many others have substantially more invested. Are you saying that it's not worth $1 to bring the person that committed fraud to justice?

I have no degree in anything .. but if you spend $250 and then $251 that's $501 ... cause you sure ain't getting your $250 back from this douche

rd

#12028 7 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

cause you sure ain't getting your $250 back from this douche

I would not be so quick to claim that RD and I would caution you against saying such things which may deter some from going after what is rightfully theirs.

Anyone that has been involved in the discovery and ongoing proceedings would say there is likely recoverable funds. I am not saying they will be recovered, but lawyers dont work for free or under the expectation of not recovering any funds...

#12029 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I would not be so quick to claim that RD and I would caution you against saying such things which may deter some from going after what is rightfully theirs.

You know I was only joking H ... I hope everyone gets what they are owed by SkitDouche.

PS Keith, I didn't get those papers you were going to post me ...

rd

#12030 7 years ago

QSS

It does not matter if he does. The local police departments will not hold a prisoner on a civil warrant even if they find him on the road and are notified of it via the LEIN system. They will remind him of the warrant and send him on his way. The only civil warrants they hold anyone one are non payment of child support. They have been to low on manpower for years to hold anyone on civil warrants.

#12031 7 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Get in touch with pinsider KeithInMI. He is the lawyer handling the case. He will know if you can get in or not.

did someone say, Get in torch ? I'm in

fire-woman-1 (resized).jpgfire-woman-1 (resized).jpg

#12032 7 years ago

I'm amazed at the filings piling up against this dude. Nothing like watching the thumb screws getting tightened on a thief that's been caught.

#12033 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Remember.. the #5 as you quote is the claim of the lawyer, not the conclusion of the court. It's up to the judge to decide that and take action if any. Should be interesting to see what the Judge does to compel Kevin. Sounds like they are looking for a court order to force him to appear for the dec date.. I thought they had that last time, but not going back to dig through the doc.

Well hopefully it's just a matter of time before the judge does find him in contempt.

Quoted from playernumber4:

It does not matter if he does. The local police departments will not hold a prisoner on a civil warrant even if they find him on the road and are notified of it via the LEIN system. They will remind him of the warrant and send him on his way. The only civil warrants they hold anyone one are non payment of child support. They have been to low on manpower for years to hold anyone on civil warrants.

Bummer!

QSS

#12034 7 years ago

I'm surprised Kevin is still alive considering the time that has lapsed.

#12036 7 years ago

May his turkey be dry and potatoes lumpy

#12037 7 years ago

The problem is that all this no shows and no cooperation just runs up the legal costs. I have been through lawsuits where the defendants were being difficult, cancelling discoveries as the last minute and being just obstinate about everything....The lawyers were happy to charge for dealing with this and as a result, the company spent 20K just to get the defendants in a room for questioning...not court, just questioning in the lawyers conference room....the costs can be astronomical....

#12038 7 years ago

Catching up and it's sad that it's dragging on for so long...but not surprised. So I have a question for the legal experts. If no court will uphold a civil warrant and only the irs has the power to attack bank accounts what keeps Kevin from claiming no income so no wages to garnish and for him to just avoid court altogether? Seems he can avoid prosecution indefinitely hoping the pursuers run out of patience and money. Sucks...

#12039 7 years ago

I think we should all chip in on a Christmas present for Kevin. Like, maybe for a ticket for a ride in the state prison electric chair ...

#12040 7 years ago
Quoted from Pintucky:

I think we should all chip in on a Christmas present for Kevin. Like, maybe for a ticket for a ride in the state prison electric chair ...

Michigan does not have an electric chair or Capital punishment for that matter.

#12041 7 years ago

Time for a visit to Texas

1 week later
#12042 7 years ago

Well he stole money from me in Missouri we'll hold him here, we have the gas chamber if he so chooses.

#12043 7 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

Well he stole money from me in Missouri we'll hold him here, we have the gas chamber if he so chooses.

Only if a member of the Missouri State Bar prosecutes him. A fee may be charged....

#12044 7 years ago

Again, one of my few pinball journalism miss outs was interviewing him when the whole Predator thing was going on,
should I try to interview the licensing department at FOX about this?

#12045 7 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

Again, one of my few pinball journalism miss outs was interviewing him when the whole Predator thing was going on,

Yes! Get the word out that Kevin is a complete loser. The more people know to stay away from this Hak the better. Keep the pressure on this asshole from lawsuits and potential (edit) no one will miss him.

#12046 7 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

That would be awesome to get a statement from them.

#12047 7 years ago
Quoted from c508:

Hi all... My PACER alert just supplied the "Motion to Compel Debtor to Attend §2004(b) Examination" which Kevin skipped on Nov. 16 and is now (once the motion is approved) on for Dec. 16.
Reading it almost makes me feel bad for the guy in terms of how completely over his head he must be... it includes a request for a laundry list of the type of business documents and statements that you would expect a normal legitimate business to keep.
However, Kulek is probably scratching his head (or, more likely, dry heaving) not just because he probably does not have the requested documents, but likely does not even know what they are (and never kept these sorts of records in the first place).
Anyway, long story short he is not cooperating (see image below). If anyone wants to post the full document here (via shared G-Drive or DropBox or whatever) send me a PM and I will email it to you.

Thanks for keeping everyone up to date on the docs!

#12048 7 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

This is completely different when you are dealing with the Federal Courts. The Federal Courts use the U.S. Marshall's service who are neither short-staffed, nor under the budgetary restraints of the state. The U.S. Marshalls do *not* fool around. Once there is an order issued by a United States District Court, IIRC, it is enforceable throughout the United States. I also believe it gets recorded on the LEIN system in Michigan (and analogs in other states).

#12049 7 years ago

Hi all!

Just got another PACER alert...

Have a look at this!

Kulek 1  (resized).JPGKulek 1 (resized).JPG

Kulek 2 (resized).JPGKulek 2 (resized).JPG

#12050 7 years ago

Also on the second posted page (but not in red box), note that defendant Kulek now has:

- $750 sanctions payable immediately.

- $500 a day if he doesn't produce the records and/or doesn't appear.

If anyone wants the full 11 page document, PM me.

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 241 of 370.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion/page/241?hl=investingdad and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.