Topic Stats

• 18,272 posts
  • 815 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 days ago by Roostking
  • Topic is favorited by 193 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,540 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
194b3475e0440b8112afc0ac4ad5bf0ed0e8ec3db63fb4b6748a4f2e06a9865b (resized).jpg
31A053C2-4495-4E3E-980F-E5ADEA02F1DE (resized).jpeg
IMG_2933 (resized).JPG
beetlejuice-shrunken head (resized).jpg
2716720260_bc8966f6b1 (resized).jpg
D460F55E-AD42-43C6-91EB-B8162A84A094.gif
Screenshot_20190103-214734_Facebook (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20181108-174321 (resized).png
Fife Appeal Sept 24 2018.pdf (PDF preview)
cat ooo 2.gif
7332539.attach (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

86 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 18272 posts in this topic. You are on page 240 of 366.
#11951 2 years ago
Quoted from dotEXE:

You've got the worst tunnel vision I've seen here yet. You can't even read a comment before turning around and attacking.
You clearly just want blood.
Here ya go. I have new advice based on a revised understanding of your needs. Please, I advise everyone, as an MBA with a half-finished PhD in economics. Go spend your entire life savings to attempt to regain your deposits. Regardless of the severity of the deposit, be it $250 or $100,000. Drop everything, spare no expense. I assure you it's worth your time, effort, loss of revenue, and shortened life expectancy.
I'm sorry, is that more what you wanted? Way to absolutely turn a neutral party against yourself.

Your assumption of the low dollar amount on deposits for these games is incorrect, which is why you're getting some opposition to what you're saying.

I've seen people mention they were in for anywhere between $2500 and $50k--maybe more with some distributors buying multiple machines.

If I only had a $250 deposit in the ring, sure, I'd probably just walk away. But for most people, they had much, much more skin in the game.

#11952 2 years ago
Quoted from dotEXE:

I said it's not economically responsible to spend thousands of dollars to re-earn $250. I then said it IS responsible to spend a couple hundred to reclaim a thousand.

That's just it.....you're not getting it. It's not about the "economics" it's about making sure Kevin pays and pays dearly for his fraudulent acts. I didn't lose on this one but if I had lost $250 I would have happily paid in another $1500 to see Kevin get what he deserves. It's not about the money, it's about doing what's right and sometimes that requires throwing good money after bad.

#11953 2 years ago

Good post trying to level the water ForceFlow but at this point I'm out. I hope labnip is in it for $100,000 and I hope he loses a hundred more in legal fees. He's written a perfect example of how to turn away neutral parties from your cause in the smallest number of posts possible.

#11954 2 years ago

OK, OK, one side is logical, mathematical, and financial.
The other side knows this, they are saying you are missing the emotional,
because you are posting "new" and likely did not go through the same experience as others.

Same language....More Husband and Wife!!

Any Help?

#11955 2 years ago
Quoted from dotEXE:

Good post trying to level the water ForceFlow but at this point I'm out. I hope labnip is in it for $100,000 and I hope he loses a hundred more in legal fees. He's written a perfect example of how to turn away neutral parties from your cause in the smallest number of posts possible.

Quoted from dotEXE:

Don't spend thousands of dollars in an attempt to regain $250.

Quoted from dotEXE:

Don't even spend $251 to try and rescue $250.

Quoted from dotEXE:

That'd be missing the forest for the trees.

nice

#11956 2 years ago

[edit]: Nevermind, I forgot I was in the skitb thread, and not the JPop thread. I was about to post some initial deposit numbers for JPop games.

#11957 2 years ago

hehehe

#11958 2 years ago
Quoted from ZNET:

Remember, the first rule of Pinside is to be nice

download (resized).jpg

#11959 2 years ago
Quoted from dotEXE:

Please, I advise everyone, as an MBA with a half-finished PhD in economics.

Given this, let me suggest an area with which you should be familiar, product pricing. Product pricing is rarely determined by simply taking the all-in cost of a product and applying a markup (profit margin). There are a whole host of other variables that must be considered such as existing price levels, competitors products, market lifecycle, company objectives (e.g., building market share) and market psychology (to name but a few). What I believe Wolfmarsh was suggesting is that this situation, like product pricing, does not lend itself to a simple formula. You must also consider the sociology and psychology of the situation. No doubt, some may want the pound of flesh, others may want to make sure Kevin can't repeat this and still others may want to make an example out of Kevin to dissuade others from doing this in the future. It is self-evident that investing more than one receives in return is a bad economic decision; however, it may be the correct decision for one's own sanity and life expectancy.

#11960 2 years ago

i wonder if i could use this as an automated signature line going forward?
that's pure awesomeness...

Quoted from dotEXE:

I hope labnip is in it for $100,000 and I hope he loses a hundred more in legal fees.

#11961 2 years ago

Pretty sure dotEXE is kaneda. no point in arguing with him, he just likes to stir up drama. That's too bad, it's a really sad way to spend your life.

#11962 2 years ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

Pretty sure dotEXE is kaneda. no point in arguing with him, he just likes to stir up drama. That's too bad, it's a really sad way to spend your life.

Im gonna go with pinchilli,happydayz, etc.

#11963 2 years ago
Quoted from dotEXE:

labnip, you've got the worst tunnel vision I've seen here yet. You can't even read a comment before turning around and attacking.
You clearly just want blood.
Here ya go. I have new advice based on a revised understanding of your needs. Please, I advise everyone, as an MBA with a half-finished PhD in economics. Go spend your entire life savings to attempt to regain your deposits. Regardless of the severity of the deposit, be it $250 or $100,000. Drop everything, spare no expense. I assure you it's worth your time, effort, loss of revenue, and shortened life expectancy.
I'm sorry, is that more what you wanted? Way to absolutely turn a neutral party against yourself.

saving for future drinking & cigar session

#11964 2 years ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

I don't think it is him, just his type.

#11965 2 years ago
Quoted from dotEXE:

I hope labnip is in it for $100,000 and I hope he loses a hundred more in legal fees.

That's pretty weak dude. Shows a lack of character.

#11966 2 years ago
Quoted from dotEXE:

Please, I advise everyone, as an MBA with a half-finished PhD in economics.

Quoted from dotEXE:

I assure you it's worth your time, effort, loss of revenue, and shortened life expectancy.

ok, Mrs MBA with a half baked PHD in economics.
Here's some factoids that might help you graduate...

Spending more on legal fees is not a "loss of revenue". Revenue is derived from clients, investments &/or employers.
"Margin" would be reduced by making a choice to spend money on legal fees. So, check your thesis and ensure your language around revenue and margin are accurately applied so you can pass. Hope this helps.

Quoted from dotEXE:

... and shortened life expectancy.

...and i think that was a threat ?

#11967 2 years ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

I can confirm dotEXE is not he-who-must-not-be-named. However, dotEXE shouldn't be surprised when comparisons are made by other members if he posts in a similar way sometimes.

#11968 2 years ago
Quoted from dotEXE:

as an MBA with a half-finished PhD in economics

Why do you bring this up? The last time you mentioned your academic credentials (i.e., 10 days ago in another thread), it didn't really help the credibility of your argument...

Quoted from dotEXE:

I'm a person who loves pinball, and has an in-progress PhD in economics. Jack definitely knows what he's doing. He has two goals, as professed by himself: make fun games, get women and children into pinball. This will do both.

Quoted from dotEXE:

$40 million profit on WoZ alone

You got a lot of down-votes in that thread, too -- very similar to the responses in this thread -- and you quickly bailed from that discussion altogether.

If you're going to bring up your academic credentials, perhaps you should elaborate a little, using "basic math", on how Jack could have made a $40 million profit on WOZ alone? If you can do that, then people here might be a little more receptive to your economic input.

#11969 2 years ago
Quoted from Razorbak86:

If you're going to bring up your academic credentials, perhaps you should elaborate a little, using "basic math", on how Jack could have made a $40 million profit on WOZ alone? If you can do that, then people here might be a little more receptive to your economic input.

And he said profit too, not revenue.

So, this "Ph.D. in progress" claims that JJP made $4,000 net per machine on 10,000 WoZ machines, or some variant of that math. Now that's funny.

#11970 2 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

And he said profit too, not revenue.
So, this "Ph.D. in progress" claims that JJP made $4,000 net per machine on 10,000 WoZ machines, or some variant of that math. Now that's funny.

Did he really sell 10,000 WOZ's?

#11971 2 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Did he really sell 10,000 WOZ's?

No, nor did each WoZ bring in $4,000 net. That's why it's funny.

#11972 2 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

No, nor did each WoZ bring in $4,000 net. That's why it's funny.

that's a lotta net

net-cat-1 (resized).jpg

#11973 2 years ago

Net is good.

2016-10-25-09-29-29-1804796306 (resized).png

Legs are better.
images-21 (resized).jpeg

#11974 2 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

I'm a bit torn. I agree the lawyer seems to be doing a good job, but as far as I know, he's the only one who's gotten any money.

I call for a fact-check on your information. I'll bet it's incorrect.

#11975 2 years ago

I'm an engineer with an MBA and I say make the thief pay until it hurts.

While I lost no money here, I did have a scumbag file a false tax return on my behalf this year with my personal information.

Same kind of people as Kevin in my view...FRAUDSTERS...strictly speaking as an engineer with an MBA, of course

#11976 2 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

I call for a fact-check on your information. I'll bet it's incorrect.

So you're saying some buyers have recovered money from Kevin as a result of the legal proceedings?

If so, I stand corrected and I'm glad to hear it!

#11977 2 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

So you're saying some buyers have recovered money from Kevin as a result of the legal proceedings?
If so, I stand corrected and I'm glad to hear it!

My score card says the only people that received money back, so far, at this time, has been from credit card reversals.

#11978 2 years ago
Quoted from maddog14:

My score card says the only people that received money back, so far, at this time, has been from credit card reversals.

That's what I thought as well but it sounds like Keith and the people who agreed with him are better informed.

1 week later
#11979 2 years ago

There's been a new document, number 28.

The judge has ordered Kevin to show up at Keith's office on Nov 15th, at 9am for a §2004(b) examination. He must also submit a ton of documentation. Basically everything there is.

The PDF, which anyone can download for free from Pacer, is attached.

I googled the §2004(b) examination, and this seemed to explain it well: http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/what-is-2004-examination-bankruptcy.html

#11980 2 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

The judge has ordered Kevin to show up at Keith's office on Nov 15th, at 9am for a §2004(b) examination.

Kevin's reply: "Dude! That's opening day of deer season! What the hell, man?"

Would like to be a fly on the wall in that office.

#11981 2 years ago

Keith, if you listening. Start the meeting by saying "This meeting is being recorded". End the meeting by uploading to YouTube!

(I know he can't do it, but to watch his face without the cocky grin would be great)

At least tell us what he was wearing.

#11982 2 years ago

Oh sweet, it's time for Keith to snap on that robber glove and search deeper into Kevin's activities.

QSS

Kevin Kulic (resized).jpeg

#11983 2 years ago

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that Kevin probably has next to no documentation on anything.

I kind of look at this as the judge saying to Kevin to prove his case, which everyone here already knows that Kevin doesn't have a case.

#11984 2 years ago
Quoted from QuickSilverShelb:

Oh sweet, it's time for Keith to snap on that robber glove and search deeper into Kevin's activities.
QSS

mqdefault (resized).jpg

#11985 2 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Kevin doesn't have a case.

It's just a matter of if he has any money left to recover.....

#11986 2 years ago
Quoted from QuickSilverShelb:

QSS

Bend over Kevin, Keith would like to ass you a few questions.

QSS

#11987 2 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that Kevin probably has next to no documentation on anything.
I kind of look at this as the judge saying to Kevin to prove his case, which everyone here already knows that Kevin doesn't have a case.

Hard to say that given everything is computerized these days. If he had a bank account the bank can hand over statements. Paypal too. Even if Kevin has nothing on-hand, he can go to the bank and paypal and produce back-records.

#11988 2 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

discovery has been fun!

#11989 2 years ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

Hard to say that given everything is computerized these days. If he had a bank account the bank can hand over statements. Paypal too. Even if Kevin has nothing on-hand, he can go to the bank and paypal and produce back-records.

Not necessarily. Nothing is stopping Kevin from withdrawing cash from the business. It'll come down to him not producing any legit receipts.

I would love to see what his tax returns look like. He probably lied on them too in order to evade taxes.

#11990 2 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Even if Kevin has no money to recover, this will hang over his head forever.

#11991 2 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Even if Kevin has no money to recover, this will hang over his head forever.

I'll take a percentage of his welfare check. Around 99.99% will do until the debt is cleared. Plus costs of course.

Then i'd want a personal apology from Kevin with an explanation as to why he decided to steal from me.

This would all be on the day i fly my golden winged pig around the streets whilst breathing fire through my anus. ( i can dream can't i?)

#11992 2 years ago

He can always no-show, be held in CONtempt and have a bench warrant issued against him. Then he just disappears, walks from the house and lives somewhere using the good old Underground eCONomy.

Smaller Route operators are pretty good at doing this.

In this scenario, the recovered assets might barely cover legal fees. Hopefully those who paid for representation will at least get their fees back.

#11993 2 years ago

Kevin the loser will get his one day. All this will come back to him in a big way. I was not involved in this deal but feel for everyone involved. He is such a scum bag.

#11994 2 years ago
Quoted from calprog:

He is such a scum bag.

*allegedly

#11995 2 years ago

**the bag part is questionable

#11996 2 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Nothing is stopping Kevin from withdrawing cash from the business. It'll come down to him not producing any legit receipts.

First off, I too would like to be there to see Kevin's compilation of receipts. I envision a small box with lots of dog-eared, tattered and torn and crumpled papers, all thrown in a swirling pile producing an unsorted mess. He probably had to look for them in the floorboard of his car with muddy footprints on them, chewing gum wadded up in them, along with McDonald's receipts and hamburger wrappers.

Not sure if I'm following you on this. "Not producing legit receipts" is what is throwing me. My wife manages a bank and there is always a tracking slip when I withdraw cash. What is on that slip includes the obvious name of the account holder and the account number, but also the time and date stamp, the teller ID number, the internal transaction number, and routing number of the bank. Kevin would not normally have a copy of these. All he gets is a little cash register looking receipt when he withdraws cash. BUT . . . the bank will have copies of each and every one of these internal transactions they have put in the ledger.

If I totally missed your point, then don't laugh at me . . . and I know what I wrote is elementary and most everyone on here already knows these things. Hey . . . it's late. I'm tired. Eyes are watering, I'm old, etc.

I really only wrote this to see if I have an "Authenticated" check mark by my avatar after it posts to the thread!

Mike in Kentucky

#11997 2 years ago
Quoted from Pintucky:

First off, I too would like to be there to see Kevin's compilation of receipts. I envision a small box with lots of dog-eared, tattered and torn and crumpled papers, all thrown in a swirling pile producing an unsorted mess. He probably had to look for them in the floorboard of his car with muddy footprints on them, chewing gum wadded up in them, along with McDonald's receipts and hamburger wrappers.
Not sure if I'm following you on this. "Not producing legit receipts" is what is throwing me. My wife manages a bank and there is always a tracking slip when I withdraw cash. What is on that slip includes the obvious name of the account holder and the account number, but also the time and date stamp, the teller ID number, the internal transaction number, and routing number of the bank. Kevin would not normally have a copy of these. All he gets is a little cash register looking receipt when he withdraws cash. BUT . . . the bank will have copies of each and every one of these internal transactions they have put in the ledger.
If I totally missed your point, then don't laugh at me . . . and I know what I wrote is elementary and most everyone on here already knows these things. Hey . . . it's late. I'm tired. Eyes are watering, I'm old, etc.
I really only wrote this to see if I have an "Authenticated" check mark by my avatar after it posts to the thread!
Mike in Kentucky

Legit receipt would be an invoice/receipt that is not self generated.

For argument sake, let's say Kevin claims to have purchased $10k in tools from Home Depot. A receipt from Home Depot would be legit. If he just wrote down on a piece of paper that he bought $10k, that wouldn't be legit.

#11998 2 years ago

I fully expect that Kevin will not have any receipts at all. And little to no documentation of any kind. Any bank activity will have to be obtained from the bank. I'm sure that will not be cheap to get produced.
On another note, Keith is supposed to be securing someone to represent those of us seeking to file an adversary proceeding. Patiently standing by...

#11999 2 years ago

It just goes on and on......

#12000 2 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

There's been a new document, number 28.
The judge has ordered Kevin to show up at Keith's office on Nov 15th, at 9am for a §2004(b) examination. He must also submit a ton of documentation. Basically everything there is.
The PDF, which anyone can download for free from Pacer, is attached.
I googled the §2004(b) examination, and this seemed to explain it well: http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/what-is-2004-examination-bankruptcy.html

You may check the most recent filing to see what happened today.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
$ 35.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 20.00
$ 35.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 269.00
Displays
Boston Pinball Company
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 149.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 4,800.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 6.00
Electronics
German-Pinball-Modular
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 92.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
There are 18272 posts in this topic. You are on page 240 of 366.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside