Topic Stats

• 18,301 posts
  • 815 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by TheLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 193 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,544 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
194b3475e0440b8112afc0ac4ad5bf0ed0e8ec3db63fb4b6748a4f2e06a9865b (resized).jpg
31A053C2-4495-4E3E-980F-E5ADEA02F1DE (resized).jpeg
IMG_2933 (resized).JPG
beetlejuice-shrunken head (resized).jpg
2716720260_bc8966f6b1 (resized).jpg
D460F55E-AD42-43C6-91EB-B8162A84A094.gif
Screenshot_20190103-214734_Facebook (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

86 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 18301 posts in this topic. You are on page 236 of 367.
#11751 3 years ago
#11752 3 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

I had heard he invented the button in front that says "start" on it

But he could never figure out the 'finish' button!! yuk yuk yuk yuk

#11753 3 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

That's unprofessional and a juvenile attempt of humor at best. So what if their body type isn't to your standards. At least they have the courage to pose for their significant other who I'm sure enjoyed them. The f-ING insensitivity of people at their keyboards amazes me sometimes.

Look if you want to pose for some pics for your spouse... fine. When you release them for all the world to see expect different views.

I got a chuckle out of it when I realized it was NOT a parody. Personally I believe some people simply shouldn't wear certain things in public... and the interwebz is the ultimate "public". Where's the friggin' *dignity* these days?

And please have the "sensitivity" to respect my right to chuckle at a public image. Either that or maybe you need to find a "safe place" free from these "micro-aggression's". Seems all the rage.

I promise when I dress and pose like that and then put it on the internet you have my permission to laugh out loud. Yes even a socially conscious sensitive fellow like yourself is allowed

#11754 3 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

Look if you want to pose for some pics for your spouse... fine. When you release them for all the world to see expect different views.
I got a chuckle out of it when I realized it was NOT a parody. Personally I believe some people simply shouldn't wear certain things in public... and the interwebz is the ultimate "public". Where's the friggin' *dignity* these days?
And please have the "sensitivity" to respect my right to chuckle at a public image. Either that or maybe you need to find a "safe place" free from these "micro-aggression's".

Justify your insensitivity how ever you like. What you just said is that their appearance in public gives you the right to mock them. So I guess you'd have no problem doing the same to their face at say the beach? Or are you only bold when sitting behind your keyboard? This thread should be about that dumb fuck kevin. Not about innocent women that unknowingly posed for his dumb fuck wife.

#11755 3 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

This thread should be about that dumb fuck kevin. Not about innocent women that unknowingly posed for his dumb fuck wife.

WEll I was aboot to photoshop Keith's face on one of the young ladies but Mods have removed them, so it seems it is not acceptable.

#11756 3 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

unknowingly posed

Well, I don't know about THAT....

#11757 3 years ago

I hear some men prefer women that never stop stuffing their faces.

Perhaps some of the Predator money went to feed them.

#11758 3 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Well, I don't know about THAT....

Lol...I meant not knowing who they were involving themselves with.

#11759 3 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Lol...I meant not knowing who they were involving themselves with.

I know...just joshing...

#11760 3 years ago

Sorry, you guys are right, inappropriate.

#11761 3 years ago

Update: Docket #18

#11762 3 years ago

#18....what happened??

#11763 3 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Justify your insensitivity how ever you like. What you just said is that their appearance in public gives you the right to mock them. So I guess you'd have no problem doing the same to their face at say the beach? Or are you only bold when sitting behind your keyboard? This thread should be about that dumb fuck kevin. Not about innocent women that unknowingly posed for his dumb fuck wife.

If they UNKNOWINGLY had these pics posted I would be appropriately outraged. But you have no idea if this is the case. Usually the photographer will ask say "oooh you look so cute! Can I post these?". Dumb customer sez "yes".

I just see this all the time recently where people immediately put ANYTHING on the internet and then get their feelings hurt. I've had to teach my kids repeatedly that ANYTHING you post can and will come back to haunt you. I've seen their friends take a pic and instantly say "let's post this" without any thinking whatsoever.

I try not to worry about my "sensitivity" on presumably agreed upon public pictures.

I do it in real life. For example I caught a cricket down in the basement last night and put him out on the deck. That's GOTTA raise me at least a bit in your judgemental view

#11764 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I hear some men prefer women that never stop stuffing their faces.
Perhaps some of the Predator money went to feed them.

...wait. Is it ok to smile at that?

#11765 3 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

If they UNKNOWINGLY had these pics posted I would be appropriately outraged. But you have no idea if this is the case. Usually the photographer will ask say "oooh you look so cute! Can I post these?". Dumb customer sez "yes".
I just see this all the time recently where people immediately put ANYTHING on the internet and then get their feelings hurt. I've had to teach my kids repeatedly that ANYTHING you post can and will come back to haunt you. I've seen their friends take a pic and instantly say "let's post this" without any thinking whatsoever.
I try not to worry about my "sensitivity" on presumably agreed upon public pictures.
I do it in real life. For example I caught a cricket down in the basement last night and put him out on the deck. That's GOTTA raise me at least a bit in your judgemental view

I'm pretty sure the women didn't expect their pictures to end up on a pinball site to be made fun of. So yes unknowingly applies. You would pose with your drunk buddies doing stupid shit on your Facebook but you would probably take exception with someone lifting them and putting them somewhere else and people made fun of you. We're thick skinned enough to dismiss it but imagine your wife or kids seeing you made fun of. Or worse your kids pics lifted and people making fun of them. It's all about perspective and if we can all be a little more polite no harm in that. And yes I respect you a little more for saving that cricket

#11766 3 years ago

Found a cricket in my house the other day and body shamed the shit out of it; fat whore.

#11767 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Found a cricket in my house the other day and body shamed the shit out of it; fat whore.

New keyboard time...prick

#11768 3 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Sorry, you guys are right, inappropriate.

Don't sweat it my friend. I've snapped a few towels in the men's locker room myself.

#11769 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Don't sweat it my friend. I've snapped a few towels in the men's locker room myself.

Goooo onnnnn

#11770 3 years ago

There's a reason my wife and I don't make photos of our family public information...

#11771 3 years ago

What are items #16 through #18?

#11772 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Jesus, what didn't he steal.

It gets worse: He ripped off Steve Kordek's idea of 2 inward-facing flippers. It never ends!

#11773 3 years ago

Found on the "Community Board" at the Family Fare Supermarket in Standish, Michigan

BCard (resized).PNG

#11774 3 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Found on the "Community Board" at the Family Fare Supermarket in Standish, Michigan

Wow

#11775 3 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Anyone find it ironic he lives in the city of "pinconning"?

That house was bought in May of 2015, and it apparently wasn't bought for $30k, it was bought for $89k
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/810-W-2nd-St-Pinconning-MI-48650/23738902_zpid/

Spokeo says there are 5 Kulek's residing at that address. Get contact names for just 95 cents:
http://www.spokeo.com/MI/Pinconning/810-W-2nd-St

#11776 3 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

thanks for that!

much appreciated that the community is helping out when things like this pop up!

#11777 3 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

That house was bought in May of 2015, and it apparently wasn't bought for $30k, it was bought for $89k
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/810-W-2nd-St-Pinconning-MI-48650/23738902_zpid/
Spokeo says there are 5 Kulek's residing at that address. Get contact names for just 95 cents:

Conning is in his blood.

#11778 3 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Basement looked nice

#11779 3 years ago

90k? I had no idea homes were that cheap out that way.

#11780 3 years ago

Are you F'ing serious? He lives in a town named Pinconning?

#11781 3 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Can someone please identify the Bally pin that this card is on, please.

#11782 3 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

Wizard

#11783 3 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

Bally Wizard

http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=2803

Marcus

#11784 3 years ago

BTW him living in Pinconning is a coincidence, not irony (irony would be a town called "Honesty, MI")

So he stole half a million, claims zero income, and runs a cash business? F**K this guy.

I bet he's got his dumb redneck family on government assistance too. If Keith can't get him, maybe the IRS can.

#11785 3 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

him living in Pinconning

Unbelievable. Maybe the name of his town gave him the inspiration

#11786 3 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

I dont think the pin that the card is on means anything? Guessing that is Mr Bally's game and he just set the card on the game to take the photo?

sounds like the card is Kevin currently advertising for service and his amusement company?

#11787 3 years ago

Pinconning is know for their cheese, possible now for their pin scammers.

#11788 3 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

BTW him living in Pinconning is a coincidence, not irony (irony would be a town called "Honesty, MI")
So he stole half a million, claims zero income, and runs a cash business? F**K this guy.
I bet he's got his dumb redneck family on government assistance too. If Keith can't get him, maybe the IRS can.

But...but...but...what about the children?

#11789 3 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

For some reason, this came to mind......

#11791 3 years ago

Another user posted this in a nearby regional sale thread. Any possible connection?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/39#post-3315303

Quoted from Leachdude:

I seen this on Facebook today..
Pinconning, MI (48650)
T-Zone pinball
Had it working on my birthday in January, people playing it's everyone's favorite! I know its Mine! But it grew up in a pinball family, and now it just sits and begs to be redone to its sexy twilight zone Glory! This game means a lot to me it was my husband's and he was a world champion in his youth . 5300 get me to let go of my emotional attachment to it. I know what I got guys. So don't even think of low offerings. 989 359 2340 shoot me a text I'll give you all I know about it. Here's some pics I walked up and turned it on and took pics.

Granted I would not wish to harrass someone merely so unfortunate as to live in the same town as a criminal. But there's ways to vet a co-inkey-dink politely at the start...

#11792 3 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

NSFW (language)

#11793 3 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

#18....what happened??

^--- bump

#11794 3 years ago

Still would like to know what item 18 is since people keep bringing it up in the thread.

#11795 3 years ago

This is item 18.

Looks like Keith was granted what he wanted.

CM ECF LIVE DATABASE (resized).png

#11796 3 years ago

Let him drag it out. The longer it takes, the more damage he's doing to his health. Like a cancerous tumor gnawing away. This is what dishonesty, lies and thievery will bring you.

Still going to chase him for what he owes me. However long it takes because i can still sleep at night.

#11797 3 years ago
Quoted from Russo121:

Let him drag it out. The longer it takes, the more damage he's doing to his health. Like a cancerous tumor gnawing away. This is what dishonesty, lies and thievery will bring you.
Still going to chase him for what he owes me. However long it takes because i can still sleep at night.

Kick his ass!

QSS

#11798 3 years ago
Quoted from Russo121:

I think you read it wrong. That's Kieth the lawyer getting this extended. This is a bad thing for Kevin.

#11799 3 years ago

Being a pre-order buyer who lost his half down, and in all honesty the disgust just turned me away from pinball for awhile, I just read through probably 75 pages of responses and I'm curious if its too late to join the party. What is the process and cost to do so? I hate the thought of throwing away MORE money on this piece of garbage, but if there is truly an opportunity to recapture some of my original investment, my ears are perked.

#11800 3 years ago

Keith != Kevin != Kendra != Klondike != Kenny

((Kevin == Krime) == TRUE)

((Keith (Klobber (Kriminal Kevin))) == (Krowd Klapping))

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Mods
$ 6.00
Electronics
German-Pinball-Modular
$ 24.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
$ 219.99
$ 74.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
€ 18.95
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods
$ 5.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 18.99
Playfield - Protection
PinShield
$ 25.00
Apparel - Unisex
Project Pinball Charity
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 19.99
$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 209.99
There are 18301 posts in this topic. You are on page 236 of 367.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside