Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 232 of 370.
#11551 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

что это вообще значит

Julfabj fzryyf yvxr qbt snegf

#11552 7 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

мы не говорят по-английски здесь

или России

#11553 7 years ago

Now Ted, You KNOW you are not suppose to post a picture of Kevins Contract with Fox!!!

He said it was written in Stone!

(or cuneiform!)

#11555 7 years ago

i think he said it was written by a Stoner

#11556 7 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

i think he said it was written by a Stoner

He wrote it himself?

rd

1 week later
#11557 7 years ago

Well, I'm pleased to announce that as of today --

Winter is here, John Snow.

Please feel free to PM me for details, if you are so inclined.

#11558 7 years ago

Or perhaps in a more Poltergeist fashion, for the non-GoT people:

Быть испуганным. Будьте очень боятся.

#11559 7 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

W H A T ?? ? ? ? ? ?

#11560 7 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

I hope it is good news.

#11561 7 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

I hope it is good news.

Good for most. Most unfortunate for a select few.

#11562 7 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

Good for most. Most unfortunate for a select few.

Meaning he's going to jail? Good for buyers bad for him?

#11563 7 years ago
Quoted from Drenden:

That would be the best result it would seem. That and getting money back.

To me this fraud is more clear cut than the JPop debacle.

#11564 7 years ago
Quoted from Drenden:

Unless Keith's news includes an indictment from the D.A., I'm guessing the "winter" is purely civil, and not criminal.

Marcus

#11565 7 years ago

Good luck, guys!

#11566 7 years ago

It would be pretty cool if the judge ruled that his house is not protected under bankruptcy. Since the purchase of the home seemed to coincide with the Predator pre-payment period, it would seem his wife would need to be able to show where she got the $30k to pay for it (or whatever amount is was).

#11567 7 years ago

I'm tracking the docket on PACER. Will be eager to see if there is an update tomorrow AM (usually takes 24 hours) and share the news unless one of the people who is already in the know beats me to it.

#11568 7 years ago

Yeah....eventually someone has to tell those of us that have followed this dumpster fire from the beginning.

#11569 7 years ago

I hope its good news for the guys and gals who got ripped off!

#11570 7 years ago
Quoted from c508:

I'm tracking the docket on PACER. Will be eager to see if there is an update tomorrow AM (usually takes 24 hours) and share the news unless one of the people who is already in the know beats me to it.

Whats the docket number?

#11571 7 years ago

Hoping everything will turn out OK for you guys! Best of wishes.

#11572 7 years ago

I hope this is some great news for all involved.

#11574 7 years ago
Quoted from c508:

The bankruptcy filing is a matter of public record. Anyone who has the time and $$$ (in this case approximately $11.30 for the 113 page Chapter 7 voluntary petition) can go to PACER
https://www.pacer.gov/
select the appropriate jurisdiction (E.D. Mich.) enter the docket number (16-21030) and access the full docket online.
The 113 page filing (forms 101, 106A-J, etc.) includes goodies like the full list of Kulek’s assets and liabilities (including the value of his Dodge Dakota, trailer, personal computer, and clothing), his income (spoiler: “zero”), his wife’s income, their declared monthly expenses (utilities, food, etc.), and a full list of debtors and amount owed to each of them.
Some of those people are well known in our community by both their Pinside handles and real names and addresses (e.g., WhySnow/Dayhuff), but others are not.
As much as everyone wants to read the dirt about Kulek, many other Pinsiders who lost their $$$ likely will NOT appreciate their names and contact info being public.
So, I strongly encourage anyone who gets the filings off of PACER (or Bloomberg, Lexis, or Westlaw if you have access) to NOT post that info.
However, if you want to satisfy your own curiosity, there is nothing to stop you from doing so.

#11575 7 years ago

D1_(resized).JPGD1_(resized).JPG
D2_(resized).JPGD2_(resized).JPG
D3_(resized).JPGD3_(resized).JPG
D4_(resized).JPGD4_(resized).JPG

#11576 7 years ago

Does that mean he could lose his house after all? (Item (10))

#11577 7 years ago

It's too bad he is not being criminally prosecuted.

Can assets be seized from the wife's photography business?

#11578 7 years ago

Has anyone heard from Keith. In the last 6 months I've emailed 6 times to him and his assistants, called twice and pm him yesterday. Never get a response back.

#11580 7 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Has anyone heard from Keith. In the last 6 months I've emailed 6 times to him and his assistants, called twice and pm him yesterday. Never get a response back.

pm sent.

#11581 7 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

I have spoken to Keith on a regular basis. I am surprised if you have not heard back from him if you are a current client (I assume you are).

#11584 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I have spoken to Keith on a regular basis. I am surprised if you have not heard back from him if you are a current client (I assume you are).

Yes I'm a client

#11585 7 years ago

Just curious, but could somebody post the asset and liability list or PM to me?

#11586 7 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Yes I'm a client

cool, next time I talk to Keith I will ping him to hit you up.

#11587 7 years ago
Quoted from investingdad:

Just curious, but could somebody post the asset and liability list or PM to me?

i wonder if his wife would be listed on the asset or liability column ?

#11588 7 years ago

Everyone suspected that Kevin bought his house with Predator money but couldn't prove it until now. What a complete piece of dogshit.

#11589 7 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

Everyone suspected that Kevin bought his house with Predator money but couldn't prove it until now. What a complete piece of dogshit.

And then he goes and puts it in her name so that people that he swindled could not touch that house when they sued him.

Anyone that tries to argue that he is not a fraud and was just in over his head will be simply foolish based on this court document.

Marcus

#11590 7 years ago

I'm just amazed that you can buy a house for $30k.

#11591 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Isn't that a down payment? I would imagine the home would be closer to 150K, no?

#11592 7 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

It would be pretty cool if the judge ruled that his house is not protected under bankruptcy. Since the purchase of the home seemed to coincide with the Predator pre-payment period, it would seem his wife would need to be able to show where she got the $30k to pay for it (or whatever amount is was).

Quoted from Taxman:

Does that mean he could lose his house after all? (Item (10))

I'll be darned if I did not guess it yesterday.

Sinners will suffer, hopefully.

#11593 7 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

And then he goes and puts it in her name so that people that he swindled could not touch that house when they sued him.
Anyone that tries to argue that he is not a fraud and was just in over his head will be simply foolish based on this court document.
Marcus

Is it untouchable though? He/they have zero LLC firewall protection because an LLC doesn't exist. Depending on MI's marriage laws, her name only might still not keep it out of reach. The whole photography business was likely funded buy Pred buyers as well. Hopefully the screws are turned very hard and tight on this group of thieves.

And yes, I too am pretty surprised at a 30k house.

#11594 7 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

And yes, I too am pretty surprised at a 30k house.

At $30k it might be more of a shack than a house?

#11595 7 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

hey man... why insult dogshit like that

#11596 7 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

It depends on the area. There are a few towns near me where you can get a nice house for $20k. The catch is high taxes and no industry/jobs.

A similar house in a better area could fetch north of $150k.

#11597 7 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Could be a modular / mobile "Interstate special". Granted my home state is the stereotyped watershed for such things, but along southern I-75 you can see "complete new homes" (which look nice-ish enough in terms of basics, from the distance) for "as low as $40K".

Not to mention in Detroit that much money would have bought a friggin' brownstone mansion and the entire block it sat on, a few years back.

Would the document be so specific as to distinguish if the "home purchase" was for a complete piece of property, or the down payment for a mortgage?

#11598 7 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Finding the address is not hard, and even has a streetview. Not a shack at all, nice actually.

#11599 7 years ago

OK so for us non legal types...what does this mean? That he can't file for bankruptcy?

EDIT: Ah I think I get it now, this means they can sell off all his assets to repay everyone?

#11600 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Because Michigan

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 232 of 370.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion/page/232?hl=investingdad and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.