Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 231 of 370.
#11501 7 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Heh, I think you meant FEDERAL PMITA Prison

sounds like someone has a case of the munndays

#11502 7 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Joking about causing physical harm, leaving him and his kids homeless, sending him to PMITA prison, making "the pain last longer," etc., hasn't been, isn't and never will be funny, or even justified. Makes me feel dirty just reading that crap.
Purveyors of "parking lot justice" would deserve prison more than the person to whom the "justice" was applied. And they would be more likely to get it! Again, civilized society.
Even hoping he lies to the bankruptcy court and does time for perjury is misplaced.
He messed up, panicked like a cornered rat, lied, owes you money. Get your money back if you can, fine. That ought to be the extent of it.
Don't dishonor yourselves over his dishonorable deed.

Let me guess how much money you lost in this endeavor:

Zip?

#11503 7 years ago

Joking about causing physical harm, leaving him and his kids homeless, sending him to PMITA prison, making "the pain last longer," etc., hasn't been, isn't and never will be funny, or even justified. Makes me feel dirty just reading that crap.
Purveyors of "parking lot justice" would deserve prison more than the person to whom the "justice" was applied. And they would be more likely to get it! Again, civilized society.
Even hoping he lies to the bankruptcy court and does time for perjury is misplaced.
He messed up, panicked like a cornered rat, lied, owes you money. Get your money back if you can, fine. That ought to be the extent of it.
Don't dishonor yourselves over his dishonorable deed.

Glad your back CenterFlank!

#11504 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Zip?

#11505 7 years ago

I recently bit my thumb in the general direction of Michigan. I hope that helps.

#11506 7 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

Glad your back CenterFlank!

What about my back?

You'll note over there to the left that I've been here over 4 years.

Quoted from RobT:

Zip?

Yep, I lost zip. At the time I had plenty of money I could have risked on this, and I even liked what I saw at MGC, but somehow I knew better. Never been a gambling man. Then there was the little matter of his hat. Enough red flags for me.

However, to insinuate that if I had lost money, I'd be out for blood too, shows you don't know me.

Or if you mean my opinion isn't valid because I'm not a victim, that's just as ludicrous. I would expound upon why my opinion might be better, even, but I don't want to insult anyone.

#11507 7 years ago

I don't want to insult anyone.

but somehow I knew better.

too late

#11508 7 years ago

The first time I saw this predator mess was about 5 minutes ago. Read the last 6 or 7 pages then went back and read the first 2 or 3. Sure am glad I missed it all and even happier I didn't have any skin in the game. Pinside needs a fire and pitchfork emoji.

#11509 7 years ago

Infer what you like. Really, at the time, did I know he would do this? Of course not. So I didn't know then that I knew better, I just wasn't about to risk it.

I was asked how much I lost. Excuse me for answering. I meant to say I was lucky, not that those who prepaid were anything but unlucky.

Conversely, I could ask how much BBB-esque value preorderers hoped to gain, but I wouldn't want to ruffle any feathers. I can see how any such assumptions contributed to feeling scammed. Scams usually have an element of promising huge profits, and KK didn't even have to bring it up to take advantage of it.

#11510 7 years ago

Conversely, I could ask how much BBB-esque value preorderers hoped to gain....

whoa whoa...there's no "gaining" from such a thing...only "exciting business opportunities!"

#11511 7 years ago

Original post removed by me because I don't want to get ejected!!!!!!!!

It was some humor over Black Rose's post. So, I took it back!

Without humor, I don't have much else to say . . . .

Good day, folks!
Mike in Kentucky

#11512 7 years ago

Then there was the little matter of his hat.

Ha. I felt the same way when I saw that. MAJOR personality definer for me. I figured anyone who wanted to look that trashy might also be trashy on the inside. Well, trashy may not be the right word, but perhaps bad appearance and bad taste in wardrobe.

#11513 7 years ago

Dang, I don't remember the "hat" and I am not about to start digging for the picture in this massive thread. If someone has a link...

#11514 7 years ago

Only in the most famous photo of him ever. Beanies are professional!

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#11515 7 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Only in the most famous photo of him ever. Beanies are professional!

Poor Marco...

#11516 7 years ago

Fortunately for them a few people have photoshopped his shirt.

#11517 7 years ago

I always wonder about people wearing knit hats who think it's cool or something. I see it down here in Florida. It can be hot as the Serengeti desert down here in Florida and I see young punks wearing knit hats. I swear they are brain damaged and if they aren't already they will be.

#11518 7 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

I always wonder about people wearing knit hats who think it is cool or something. I see it down here in Florida. It can be hot as the Serengeti dessert down here in Florida and I see young punks wearing knit hats. I swear they are brain damaged and if they aren't already they will be.

That may explain what happened to kevin

#11519 7 years ago

if only I had seen the hat before ordering, things might be different.

#11521 7 years ago

Yep, I lost zip. At the time I had plenty of money I could have risked on this, and I even liked what I saw at MGC, but somehow I knew better. Never been a gambling man. Then there was the little matter of his hat. Enough red flags for me.
However, to insinuate that if I had lost money, I'd be out for blood too, shows you don't know me.
Or if you mean my opinion isn't valid because I'm not a victim, that's just as ludicrous. I would expound upon why my opinion might be better, even, but I don't want to insult anyone.

A bit of modesty goes a long way.

#11522 7 years ago

but don't they say that there's no such thing as "bad advertising"?

#11523 7 years ago

nevermind carry on

#11524 7 years ago

Careful, the more civilized gents might take offense!!!

#11525 7 years ago

I questioned myself too.....I suppose if you are an Alien from another Planet, and you happen to look like this,
and you happen to be upset at the Predator Project, Kevin and the results, then that Alien/Predator might be Violent as a reaction.

Otherwise, its a parody.

But hey, anything I post now, Im getting a poke in the side!

#11526 7 years ago
Quoted from CNKay:

Joshua Henderson welcome!!

Thanks again.

Quoted from CNKay:

you made a mistakes if your brand new to a forum and your first input is in a Toxic, train wreck of a topic. that was not a smooth move.

Perhaps "not a smooth move" is a bit much personally; I don't know if I'd necessarily word it that way myself. Otherwise I do see where you're coming from and there's a lot of truth here (especially about this topic's characteristics). This also wasn't my very first post; some of the first ones that I did were in the LOTR and TSPP club threads.

Quoted from CNKay:

Plenty of good folks on here and (drewscruis) is definately one of them.

I'm sure he's a nice guy. But honestly -- at that moment -- I felt like nobody was going to believe me. I had to say what I had to say to pass Pinside's "Are you Tim Fife/Kaneda" test I don't really regret what I said in my explanation, because in my eyes it was integral to holding my ground and waving it all off as a false alarm.
Plus, I wanted to get across my (brief) interactions with Kevin at pinball shows, to make it known that truthfully I WAS "on the sidelines" like I was telling you guys. Though I can't say I'm thrilled that my identity didn't last a mere ** day ** unraveled on this forum. Oh well, right?
I haven't heard from drewscruis, but I do hope that he knows it was all a misunderstanding, and I didn't mean to come across as rallying off against him. Just hope all is well!

Quoted from CNKay:

But plenty of scum bags as well. And sometimes account names as well as length of service matter.

Again, plenty of truth here -- these are issues that run amok the entirety of the Internet. And since you guys have been having run-ins with certain repeat offenders here lately, the suspicion is understandable. I don't know if there's any warnings displayed about this whenever a new Pinside account is created, but if not maybe that'd be a worthy addition.

Added over 7 years ago: EDIT: Scratch that... I'm really happy I "rallied" against drewscruis (out of self-defense). The fact that I haven't heard back from him registers to me that he got the message and backed off. Which is basically what I asked for in my message. And thankfully I got it.

Kevin lied through his teeth to me and my father at one of the Pinball Expos (I think 2014). He led us both to believe that he had the license. Obviously, this ended up not being true. And now here we are.

And the "smooth move" comment...yeah, that's TOTALLY too strong. Whatever.

#11527 7 years ago
Quoted from multibrawlr:

I don't know if there's any warnings displayed about this whenever a new Pinside account is created, but if not maybe that'd be a worthy addition.

That is an interesting idea. I'll mention it to Robin as possible feature addition. Thanks.

#11528 7 years ago
Quoted from multibrawlr:

I don't know if there's any warnings displayed about this whenever a new Pinside account is created

That system is already in use by Pinside. It's called, Kaneda Obsession Syndrome.

#11529 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

That is an interesting idea. I'll mention it to Robin as possible feature addition. Thanks.

Yeah, just a warning saying that you might be susceptible to cases of mistaken identity/suspicion if you are relatively new to Pinside, and post in certain topics.

Plus it might also mention that you can avoid this by introducing yourself, being careful where you post, perhaps considering not keeping your profile private, or waiting a while before posting.

#11530 7 years ago
Quoted from multibrawlr:

Yeah, just a warning saying that you might be susceptible to cases of mistaken identity/suspicion if you are relatively new to Pinside, and post in certain topics.
Plus it might also mention that you can avoid this by introducing yourself, being careful where you post, perhaps considering not keeping your profile private, or waiting a while before posting.

That all seems a little unnecessary. Obviously there was a snafu in this case but I cannot think of another recent example where a legitimate new poster (as opposed to a new handle for a Pinchilli or Kanada) jumped into a controversial thread with a fully-formed opinion and was falsely accused of being a shill account. That's very uncommon behavior for a new user, and usually Pinsiders have a decent sense for duplicate accounts based on posting style.

Put another way, I know if I'd seen that type of disclaimer when I first signed up I would have been intimidated to start participating, and would certainly have had questions about what goes on here!

#11531 7 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

That all seems a little unnecessary. Obviously there was a snafu in this case but I cannot think of another recent example where a legitimate new poster (as opposed to a new handle for a Pinchilli or Kanada) jumped into a controversial thread with a fully-formed opinion and was falsely accused of being a shill account. That's very uncommon behavior for a new user, and usually Pinsiders have a decent sense for duplicate accounts based on posting style.
Put another way, I know if I'd seen that type of disclaimer when I first signed up I would have been intimidated to start participating, and would certainly have had questions about what goes on here!

Good points here! Potentially scaring off future users would not be good either.

#11532 7 years ago
Quoted from multibrawlr:

Good points here! Potentially scaring off future users would not be good either.

Meh we got enough already.

#11533 7 years ago

hey! I think TheLaw is another one of those duplicate pinchilli accounts!

#11534 7 years ago

Y'all are so reactionary and hot.

I don't chime in much here but thought I'd share a quote from my favorite show (of late):

** Winter is coming, John Snow **

#11535 7 years ago

If it was your favorite show, you would know that Winter is here.

#11536 7 years ago

You know nothing, KeithinMI

#11537 7 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

I don't chime in much here but thought I'd share a quote from my favorite show (of late):
** Winter is coming, John Snow **

Lets just hope winter comes faster for these guys than it does for us. I cant believe I have to wait over a year now before I get to see what winter has brought us!

#11538 7 years ago

i was cleaning emails out today and look what i found - figured we could all use a good laugh - see below - sent on 3/23/2015 thanks ed

Before any of the animosity surrounding this project goes any further, a few things absolutely need to be cleared up.

First of all, while I'm sure many of you feel like you've been lied to and taken advantage of, I can assure you all that no part of this project has been created or carried out with any sort of intent to deceive or defraud anyone. I know right now these are only words and many of you require much more than that, which brings me to the next point.

At this point, the faith in what we've worked so hard to achieve has been absolutely shattered and I am left with no other option than to abandon everything and make good on our promises that your investments are safe and return all money associated with the project until anything else happens, if anything else should happen. The refund process is expected to be swift and completed very soon. You all will start to see those balances reflecting in your accounts in a few short days.

To the many of you who have continued to support us and prefer to receive your game, I'm sorry to say that this is the end of the road and you, too, will be receiving a refund instead of a machine. While it pains me deeply to have to say it while we are sitting at the finish line, asking or even allowing someone to stay involved at this point is simply too much to ask.

For those of you interested, there will be a follow-up article posted on Pinball News with the real story in a handful of days, so please keep your eyes open for that, as well.

Signing off,
-Kevin

#11539 7 years ago
Quoted from edcianci:

Signing off,
-Kevin

Too bad this is the only truth he told in that pile of dung.

#11540 7 years ago

Remember when people kept asking for weeks after this... "did you get your refund? Has anybody gotten a refund?".

What a scumbag.

#11541 7 years ago

Self moderated.

#11542 7 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Self moderated.

I don't understand those words. Is that English?

#11543 7 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

I don't understand those words. Is that English?

Yes.

#11544 7 years ago
#11545 7 years ago
#11546 7 years ago

мы не говорят по-английски здесь

#11547 7 years ago

HIja'

(I always fall back on Klingon)

#11548 7 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

мы не говорят по-английски здесь

что это вообще значит

#11549 7 years ago

Please, you guys and your amateur distorted text.

J̷̪̞̺̜̻̟̟̙̖̺̭͖̟͉̝͓̱̖̣̈́̇̑̄͠ų̡͎̹͙͚̻̮͓̀ͦ̽̓̋ͩ̎̊̾̉̈́̾̈́ͦ̒͟͝ḑ̵̶͙̲̳͚͚̫̟͍͍͉̩̟̗͉͖͌̎̒̿̽ͬͣͬ͂͒ͦͥ̔́̚̕ǵ̵̢͇͇̻̻̣̭̖̲̤͎̈̄̾́̃̓ͯ̌ͫ͞e̛̲̞̗̜̺̞̺͕̣̥͖͎͙͍ͣ̃̒̂ͪ̈̈̄ͪͬ́͜ ̴̷̼̟͙͈̮͔̻͉͖͖̖̔̒̃͗̅̌̒̎̒́ͬͧ͆̀̕͡D̶̗̫̭̣̗͈̦͔̜̘̰̭̟̱̟̤̹͉̖́̾̀̿̓́̎́̚r̦̖̙͔͑̄ͣ͒ͧ͑̾ͨ̏͂ͯ̂ͯͫ̽ͥ́͘e̘̖̹̩͗̄̀́̽̄ͪ̈́̃̄͘d̲̹̥̠̭̙͚͚̟̗̹̅̈́͒̍͆ͪ̋ͧͧ͐ͤ̒̕d͋̓͛̽̃̑͛̊̃̎͂̏̉̃ͮ̓̋҉̨̨̬̹͓̟̰̪̪̰͉̦̟͡ ̵̢̡͕̬̤̭̗͔́͌̓̃̏̐ͧͮ̏͒̍̈́͐̍̍̌́͟i̶̴̴̟̙̭̰̼̰ͪͬ͊̌ͭ̇ͨ̆̒̓͗͆ͦ̐ͣ͠s̶̨̱̱̦̣̲̜̟̥͓͐ͯͦ̏ͦͣ̐̉́ ͫ͗̇̾̀̾̓́͛҉͓̳̖͓̙̬̺́͝aͨ̑̍̈́ͩ̊̄͗ͬ̍͒̑ͦ͂̾̂̿̏҉͏̤͓̯̰̙͓ ̸̶̛͙̯͚̙̯̠̟̩̻̙̭͍̩̠ͪ́̿͛̈́ͫ́ͫ͐̇͌ͤ͜͜ͅ$̢͌̒̾̆͛̑̓̿͗͆͐̽͋̽̽́͡͏̡͍̥͇̣͉̪͈̮̻̝̰̻̲̫̘͇ͅ1̵̢͎̦̭̤͚̼̗͇̗̻̗͙̬̥̘̼̦ͨ̎ͭͨ͗ͥ̒̔͐̽̀͝͡ͅ4̭̫̬̮̩̰̱̬̪̻̩̣̉̄̈̅̆ͪ͆̊͟͞0̡̛͍̮̯̥̲͕͕̘̅̈́͗ͯ̌͘͜0̨͙̩͖̠̮̺̹͑̽ͪ̐̑̍̊͛̑̕͘ ̢̰̲̜̣̘̳̤͌̿̋̓ͫ̌̇͒͛̈́͂̌̈͋̐̃̀͢͟͠g̎͑̃̋̂͏̡̼͕̦͉̘̦͍͕͇͕̮̳̕͞a̗̘̖͕̯̠̘̤̹̞̰̹̙͎̓͋͐ͤͨ̿̆̈́̏̅̅̓͌̋͐ͩ̀̀́̚͝ͅm̢̨͇̠̦̭̜͓̱͈͉̳̪̗ͮ̄͑̋͂͗̄͘̕͝ͅe̬̰̣̰̭͇̠͍͖̮͇̯͍͍̱̻ͫ̆̅̅̉̃̒ͫ̌̋ͦ͂͂͌ͬ͟͟͡͠ͅ,̵̵̡̬̖̮̩̫ͯ̇̋ͦͩ̐͞ ̧̹̝̪̘̱͂ͥ̅ͦ̏̓͊͑͑̿̉̅̃̇́͘f̧̛̬̖͔̤͉̼͇̲̮̬͙̥͓̙̦̭̱̩̝ͮ͂͊̌͒͛ͦ̚͘͠͞o̸̶͆̋̒҉̥͕̫̥̭l̶̶͛̂̉ͧ̚͜͏̷̩̜̤͕͚͎͔͖̭̘͚͎̻̠̩̟̣k̆̇ͣ̍ͥͤ͂̽̍̈ͩͥͧ̊̈͌͆̚͏̨̖͔̮͍̞̥̭͟͞ͅs̶̴͊̾͆̏ͫ̽ͯ̉̃҉͍̹͖̫̫̗̕.̷̶̩̙̥͈̩̲̣̰̥̜͇̱͔̹ͤ̾ͫͫ̽̈͊͘
̧̨̥̻̦̙̲͖̜͍̰̩̦̖̜̝ͥ̅̍̿ͫ̑ͪ͊̓ͧ͊̓1̡̘̞̮̯̥̯̹͚̭̗̹̪͖̰̟͉̀ͦͪ̾̓̏̊ͤ͑ͧͅ0̵̤̻̰̣̰̻͐ͭ̑̆̾̾ͪͦ́͘͜ǩ͎͙̹͍̪͇͔̭̗͕̯̱͖̗ͫͮͭ̔ͭͧ̿͆̾̃̍͢͡ ͐̏̽̓ͬ̾̔́͗͆ͮͪͩ͛ͦ̇ͣ͐́҉̩̰̞̰͔̜̗̹͕͓̹̺͔̪b̊͋͊̄ͤ͊͏̨̰̖̹̼̬̬̻̦͓͟ẙ̷̸̴̧̻̱̞̰̜̝̫̬̦̫̝̫̳̥͉̰͉͋̒̋͛̌̂͆ͣ͋͛̓ͅ ̴̛̺̖̗͙̤̙͍̮̭͎͚̀̓̌́̄͊̉̍͝͡Ç̴̨̻͍̣̤̙̭͖̯̪̺̮̺̩̞͕͛̓̎͒͝͡h̡ͨͩ̔͆͏̹͙̠̘̦̯̞̼̳̭́r͙̰͉͔̝͔̙̫̺̘͉͙̣͇͈̍̾̀ͯ̓̃̂ͦ͒̍͐̓͛͆ͬ̀͡i̴̧̡̦͖̼̻̘͓̳̤͇͎̤̩̼̣ͦͥ̉ͦ̓͐̿̿͐ͭ̍̒̿̈̚sͫ̉̒ͮ̀̆ͬ͆́̓ͤ̚҉͖͖̳͓͇̞̫́t̂̋̾͗͊̋̔̈́ͪ̏̕͟͏̡̱͍͇̳̙̗̬͔̩͔̥͇̺̹̬̪̹̜̀m̶̨̛̦̫͙̮̱̤̯̏ͫͦ̋ͪ̄͐̓ͣ̅a̵̶̦̰̟̘͍̥͍͔̪͒̒͋͛̓̈́ͦͯͩͯ̀̚̚͘͝ͅs̶̺͖̫̤̈́̍ͣ̎̌͌ͭ͋̒ͫ͟͞͡.̜͓̭͙͚̜̗͎͖̤̺̫̬̼̮̭̬̜ͮ̇̈̋ͪ͊͑ͦ̈́̄ͭͨ̋̀̚ͅ
̷̛̥̥̞̪͈̐̐ͧ͋̆̅ͬ͊ͫ̽͗̏̇̀͊̍̊ͪ͘͢͟ͅI̵ͫ͒̄̎͐ͬ͆̚͜҉̠̝̲̩̹̱̞̠͙̦̞̙̠̹̼̰t̫̲͎͚͇͔̟͇̤̩̩̰̋̽ͪͪ́̀́̀͡'̶̢̡̪͈͈̦͍̲͙͓̤̘͎̯͆͋̓ͦ͑͌ͨ͗̾̍̽ͨ̆͛͝s̴̼͙̖̰͈̭̭̰̳̭̮͓͇͙̫̗͔͐̓̃ͧ̍̽̃̂̊̓̅͝ ̶̣̳͓̟̜͎̬̘̲̖͇͍̲̫͙̫̽ͣ̈́ͩ̌̌͗͂͑̄̑͗̒o͒̀ͩ̾́͑̈̈̈́̓̎ͦ͏̝̭͙͚̫̗̙̲̜͈̻̺͘͠n̨̨͙͎̤̣̳̹ͯͤ̎̈́ͪͬ͜l̡̡̧͈̖̠̻̓͂́ͨͮ͑̐͆ͭ͐́ͪͤͧͬ̓͛̀̀̚yͤ̑ͪ̒̈́̿̎ͨ̑͒ͩ̇̈́͑͒͝҉͓̭͈̝̀͠ ͂͊ͧ̇̇̿ͯ̐͡͏̙͎̬̻͓̭̦͕͇̣̪͓̜̥̩̗̕͟͞m̓̈́ͪ͆̃̂͋̈́ͦͣ͒̋̄͛ͦ̌ͪ̃҉͏̟̺͔̝̯͓̫̞̭̤͍͉̹͇̫͖͍ͅo̴̴̰͕͔͖̣̬̳̗͕̣̖̣͆͂͛̾̊ͤ̎̌̚͢͝ͅͅn͗̊̅̎̅̈ͣͭ̎̃̋ͥ̂͆̚̚͞͏͍̜̻̠̮̣͔͍e̛̼̫̩͔̱̠͔̼̜͚̙͔̓̓̽̆̀y̴̧̋́ͬ̎̄̾͊̏͂͠҉͈͍̪̱̞̤.̵̣̪̹̱ͦ̑ͭͨ̾ͨ̉͗͗ͣ͊̐̌͊̎͊̀̀͝

#11550 7 years ago

rules_(resized).pngrules_(resized).png

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 231 of 370.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion/page/231 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.