Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 230 of 370.
#11451 7 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

KK is the bag, the hose, the nozzle, and the used water!

I believe he was born on a Summer's Eve.

#11452 7 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

I believe he was born on a Summer's Eve.

FFS You Win the Internet Today!

#11453 7 years ago

Has anyone talked recently to anyone from Keith Nathansons office recently? I can't seem to get in contact with them lately.

If you're reading this Keith, PM or email me as soon as you can. Thanks.

#11454 7 years ago
Quoted from Russo121:

Has anyone talked recently to anyone from Keith Nathansons office recently? I can't seem to get in contact with them lately.
If you're reading this Keith, PM or email me as soon as you can. Thanks.

spoke with him yesterday. Pretty sure he is in court all day today. Leave him a voicemail if you have not already.

#11455 7 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

Virtua took in an easy six figures

Wow. Wonder what he spent it all on... I personally think he's still sitting on a bunch of it. He's had plenty of opportunity to come clean on how much it was and though he comes on here and says this kind of thing:

Quoted from NoahFentz:

We took a deposit on cabinets. That part's true. It's not even close to the amount I've seen people post here, though. We were contracted to do a job, and Kevin defaulted on our agreement. He did drop a deposit, and that deposit was lost as soon as he defaulted. He did receive a number of cabinets and many, MANY hours of our services in the R&D and prototyping stages, so I'm not sitting on a pile of money, as I've read in some posts here. It wasn't $200K or some ridiculous figure. It was in line with the job.

...he refuses to post how much it was... Pretty obvious imo that that makes his claims of it being small potatoes total and utter bullshit.

#11456 7 years ago

I wonder what happened to the cabinets that were built with the money received. Were they destroyed? Re-skinned and sold as virtual cabs? Re-skinned and sold as replacement cabs for real pins? Turn into the ultimate kids fort?

#11457 7 years ago
Quoted from DeeGor:

Were they destroyed?

I would put that in the "not a chance" category.

Good question where they went. My best guess (and that's all it is) is that Kevin probably sold them with Predator still printed on them.

#11458 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Good question where they went. My best guess (and that's all it is) is that Kevin probably sold them with Predator still printed on them.

I would assume...worth more that way.

#11459 7 years ago
Quoted from NoahFentz:

many, MANY hours of our services in the R&D and prototyping stages

This one makes me laugh too. He was already tooled up to cut and skin cabinets. So what took so "many, MANY" hours? There's no R&D to do on that job.

I call bs on that one too.

#11460 7 years ago

If you have not done so already then I suggest you contact KeithinMI if you would like to be involved in the bankruptcy proceedings/ stopping Kevin from being able to declare and have his debts disolved.

There are quite a few that are signed on and commited.
There appears to be assets out there worth recovering.
Those in on the cases will get paid out first with whatever is recovered.
It is REALLY fun to know the hassles Kevin has to deal with at this stage.
The more people that file, the more it will cost Kevin in his lawyer fees.

For each person that signs on the total cost is less per person for our lawyer fees.

(worth note that and anonymous person has already covered a large portion of the fees from our end as he is more than happy to make sure the case continues)

#11461 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

If you have not done so already then I suggest you contact KeithinMI if you would like to be involved in the bankruptcy proceedings/ stopping Kevin from being able to declare and have his debts disolved.

I thought this was happening today no?

#11462 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I thought this was happening today no?

still ample time to get invloved.

Some good things occured today but the window is open for 30days from conclusion of bankruptcy hearing which is far from over.

Lots more fun to occur!

#11464 7 years ago

Is there any wonder why I don't post?

Kevin picked up the cabs, and that's the last I've seen them.

I didn't take ANYONE's money, guys. Kevin did. Please stop with the FALSE accusations.

Thank you.

#11465 7 years ago

Paul is correct, Kevin is the one that took our money!

How much money were you paid Paul?

#11466 7 years ago
Quoted from NoahFentz:

It's not even close to the amount I've seen people post here, though

Quoted from Whysnow:

How much money were you paid Paul?

How much money were you paid, Paul?

#11467 7 years ago

As far as I can see, there is no right answer here. No matter what I say or do, someone is going to twist it, turn it, and embellish it, or call me a liar to make me look like I'VE done something wrong. I didn't.

I took a job, and the contracting company defaulted. Skit B owes you guys money. Go after them. I will absolutely help if this goes to court, and since this isn't the place for a deposition, I'll just apologize, again, for not realizing Kevin was a liar and try to recover from the damage to my reputation this whole situation has done.

I will be there for you guys (pre-owners, not trolls). Just keep me informed, Hilton.

Thank you.

#11468 7 years ago
Quoted from NoahFentz:

As far as I can see, there is no right answer here.

Well ok but Zohan has 1,400 more of the exact same question to ask you in this thread so buckle up

#11469 7 years ago
Quoted from NoahFentz:

As far as I can see, there is no right answer here.

A truthful answer is always the right one...

#11470 7 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

A truthful answer is always the right one...

I've been absolutely honest. I just feel there's a line to be drawn on just what's appropriate/inappropriate on a pinball forum, and asking for a company's specific financials is over the line, in my opinion.

I had a nice chat with Hilton yesterday. Very enlightening. The proper people will know everything in due time.

Thank you.

#11471 7 years ago

Paul and I did chat and he has agreed to provide full disclosure of all information and be up front and honest through the proper legal channels. I have spoken with KeithinMI and they will be in touch with each other.

I think at this junction it is appropriate for people to not pile on Paul/Noah. Allow the legal system to take the reigns and let things come to light via those channels. Once things are all settlled then people will have all the facts and I think they will clearly see that there is a single person that pulled the wool over so many of our eyes.

Worth mention that even Vid, whom is smarter than most of Pinside combined, was duped into beleiving the things Kevin told him...

Please let the legal system work things out. It may be slow, but things continue to move forward and having people like Paul that are willing to provide many important facts will assist us all in making sure SkitB pinball finds its ultimate end in the right and legal way.

#11472 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Worth mention that even Vid, whom is smarter than most of Pinside combined, ...

ha

#11473 7 years ago

If I see Kevin at the W-Salem Game auction , I'll b Sure to make Contact w/ him , In Respect 4 All of U ..

Boot_in_AZZZ_(resized).JPGBoot_in_AZZZ_(resized).JPG

#11474 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Paul and I did chat and he has agreed to provide full disclosure of all information and be up front and honest through the proper legal channels. I have spoken with KeithinMI and they will be in touch with each other.
I think at this junction it is appropriate for people to not pile on Paul/Noah. Allow the legal system to take the reigns and let things come to light via those channels. Once things are all settlled then people will have all the facts and I think they will clearly see that there is a single person that pulled the wool over so many of our eyes.
Worth mention that even Vid, whom is smarter than most of Pinside combined, was duped into beleiving the things Kevin told him...
Please let the legal system work things out. It may be slow, but things continue to move forward and having people like Paul that are willing to provide many important facts will assist us all in making sure SkitB pinball finds its ultimate end in the right and legal way.

Amazing how Hilton's tune changes once he gets what he wants...

#11475 7 years ago

thanks BR! greatly appreciated! Please get pictures also!

#11476 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Amazing how Hilton's tune changes once he gets what he wants...

He is posting with a different tone. That is for sure..... But regardless of his motives, he is doing right by the community for this case.

#11477 7 years ago
Quoted from maddog14:

He is posting with a different tone. That is for sure..... But regardless of his motives, he is doing right by the community for this case.

I've never disagreed with the mission... just the means, statements, and way some people have behaved.

#11478 7 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

If I see Kevin at the W-Salem Game auction , I'll b Sure to make Contact w/ him , In Respect 4 All of U ..

Rectal trauma, ha ha, very funny.

More advocation of violence. This topic sure makes me shake my head a lot.

I understand the victims' frustration, but didn't you guys' mommies tell you that two wrongs don't make a right?

#11479 7 years ago

I understand the victims' frustration, but didn't you guys' mommies tell you that two wrongs don't make a right?

it is a joke Dan. Lighten up a little. Nobody has done anything yet and BR is not going to actually shove a boot up Kevin's ass. It is just fun to think about in a joking manner and most guys that had 3-5 grand stolen form them would like to think a little parking lot justice would feel nice.

Luckily we are all smart enough to realize that the legal way is the best way to make the pain last longer for all the players.

#11480 7 years ago

This topic sure makes me shake my head a lot.

Because of the 1st world problems?

#11481 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Luckily we are all smart enough...

Cough, cough... are you sure? One exception is enough.

#11482 7 years ago

This post is a warning to everyone that posts that make any reference to a threat of physical violence to anyone will be cause for permanent ejection from this thread.

Pinside Staff is now drawing a line in the sand for this thread. Even posts that are meant as jokes will be cause for ejection.

One man's joke is another man's serious threat. So rather than have to evaluate each and every post for intent, we are simply going to start ejecting anyone that makes a post where physical violence towards Kevin or any other person is mentioned. Overtly, implied, jokingly, seriously, etc will all be treated the same.

If you make a post after this one with a threat of any kind, then you will be ejected. If you feel strongly enough about coming back to this thread, you will need to open a moderator feedback thread and make a case to the entire staff.

If anyone would like to discuss this warning, please open a moderator feedback and we'll be happy to discuss it.

Sincerely,

Pinside Staff

#11483 7 years ago

I was getting tired of seeing them. Thanks Xerico.

#11484 7 years ago

#11485 7 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

B_R is back!! Best news of the day.

#11486 7 years ago

I never knew he left or was even here. Welcome back.

#11487 7 years ago
Quoted from NoahFentz:

I've been absolutely honest. I just feel there's a line to be drawn on just what's appropriate/inappropriate on a pinball forum, and asking for a company's specific financials is over the line, in my opinion.

You don't owe it to us, but you definitely owe it to predator buyers. VirtuaPin's silence is easily assumed to be "they got more money from Kevin than they delivered in cabs." I'm not saying you did, but that ASSumption is easy to make. Only way to dispel the rumors is with facts. I figure now that you're involved in the legal bits, it'll all eventually come out in court anyway.

#11488 7 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

VirtuaPin's silence is easily assumed to be "they got more money from Kevin than they delivered in cabs."

Do people really believe Kevin paid Paul more than he was owed? I'm sure if he had, Kevin and his lawyer would be looking to recover it. Keep in mind, based on past comments from Paul, he spent tons of time introducing Kevin to pinball people, providing engineering support, transporting stuff to shows, moving to a larger space in anticipation of the work, etc. All of which he was not compensated for, but was doing it as part of building a business relationship. While I get that some folks may still be annoyed at Paul for being a supporter of Kevin relative to him having a license, he like many of us was duped by a pathological liar, and given the damage to his reputation and the lack of return on his investment in time and money spent gearing up for, well nothing, he has been hurt by this as much anyone, and anger towards him is mis-placed.

#11489 7 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

Do people really believe Kevin paid Paul more than he was owed?

They believed Kevin was going to make 250 machines so whom's knows what they're capable of.

#11490 7 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

Do people really believe Kevin paid Paul more than he was owed?

No, but it's possible a payment was made for cabinets in advance, then the project fell apart before the cabs could be delivered. Remember, we're looking for a couple hundred thousand Gs.. not exactly pocket change. Where did it go? People have asked Virtuapin if they lost money on the deal, but I don't think that question was ever answered.

Quoted from rosh:

and given the damage to his reputation and the lack of return on his investment in time and money spent gearing up for, well nothing, he has been hurt by this as much anyone, and anger towards him is mis-placed.

I'm not angry with them at all, and I have no opinion about their financial dealings. Just saying that their lack of information is one of the main causes of speculation here.

#11491 7 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

No, but it's possible a payment was made for cabinets in advance, then the project fell apart before the cabs could be delivered. Remember, we're looking for a couple hundred thousand Gs.

He has indicated that all cabinets that were made were picked up by Kevin and as i said, hard to believe Kevin would not be trying to get back any money for items not delivered. Which I am sure would be the case with Terry or spooky or back alley as well.

Do we really know how much money he took in? There were allegedly 250 buyers, but most had not made full payments (and a handful did get money back, although in some cases that did not come back out of Kevin's pockets). Has anyone determined with a reasonable degree of accuracy (looking at you Hilton/Keith) how much he actually took in from buyers?

#11492 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

it is a joke Dan. Lighten up a little. Nobody has done anything yet and BR is not going to actually shove a boot up Kevin's ass. It is just fun to think about in a joking manner and most guys that had 3-5 grand stolen form them would like to think a little parking lot justice would feel nice.
Luckily we are all smart enough to realize that the legal way is the best way to make the pain last longer for all the players.

Joking about causing physical harm, leaving him and his kids homeless, sending him to PMITA prison, making "the pain last longer," etc., hasn't been, isn't and never will be funny, or even justified. Makes me feel dirty just reading that crap.

Purveyors of "parking lot justice" would deserve prison more than the person to whom the "justice" was applied. And they would be more likely to get it! Again, civilized society.

Even hoping he lies to the bankruptcy court and does time for perjury is misplaced.

He messed up, panicked like a cornered rat, lied, owes you money. Get your money back if you can, fine. That ought to be the extent of it.

Don't dishonor yourselves over his dishonorable deed.

#11493 7 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

He has indicated that all cabinets that were made were picked up by Kevin and as i said, hard to believe Kevin would not be trying to get back any money for items not delivered. Which I am sure would be the case with Terry or spooky or back alley as well.

This is true. I'm leaning towards thinking they neither lost nor made money.. they simply sold the first batch of cabs to kevin, got paid for them and that was that. Likely staying silent because the fact they got paid at all would be enough to piss off some of the angrier victims. Complete 'speculation from the peanut gallery' on my part, but hey, I don't watch TV because real life has just as much drama !

#11494 7 years ago

The cabinet guy, didn't he say they used the money as a down payment on equipment and committed to additional production space, and ended up scrambling when the remainder of the promised funds evaporated and it almost cost them the entire business? I don't think I dreamed that.

Don't make it sound like they're sitting on a couple hundred large.

#11495 7 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Likely staying silent because the fact they got paid at all would be enough to piss off some of the angrier victims.

Or just maybe, the sharing of company financials on an internet forum (regardless of how they may be received) is something he doesn't believe in.

Hmmm...I think I read that somewhere.

#11496 7 years ago

There shouldn't be a single person shocked that a few 100k can disappear in a few years with this type of project. He didn't have a shop to pay for like JPOP, but went to many shows with a 5-person crew and likely took a salary for himself and paid the others as well. He also made way more parts than JPOP ever did. Money gone.

I hope everyone gets something back; money, justice, whatever. It's only going to be something though (maybe), not everything.

#11497 7 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

Do we really know how much money he took in?

Yes.

#11498 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

still ample time to get invloved.
Some good things occured today but the window is open for 30days from conclusion of bankruptcy hearing which is far from over.
Lots more fun to occur!

I thought we had until September 16th ??

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#11499 7 years ago

sending him to PMITA prison

Heh, I think you meant FEDERAL PMITA Prison

#11500 7 years ago

Joking about causing physical harm, leaving him and his kids homeless, sending him to PMITA prison, making "the pain last longer," etc., hasn't been, isn't and never will be funny, or even justified. Makes me feel dirty just reading that crap.
Purveyors of "parking lot justice" would deserve prison more than the person to whom the "justice" was applied. And they would be more likely to get it! Again, civilized society.
Even hoping he lies to the bankruptcy court and does time for perjury is misplaced.
He messed up, panicked like a cornered rat, lied, owes you money. Get your money back if you can, fine. That ought to be the extent of it.
Don't dishonor yourselves over his dishonorable deed.

Dear sir, I ask again, would you happen to have any Grey poupon! You seem like a very civilized gent.

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 230 of 370.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion/page/230 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.