Topic Stats

• 18,301 posts
  • 815 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 days ago by TheLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 193 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,544 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
194b3475e0440b8112afc0ac4ad5bf0ed0e8ec3db63fb4b6748a4f2e06a9865b (resized).jpg
31A053C2-4495-4E3E-980F-E5ADEA02F1DE (resized).jpeg
IMG_2933 (resized).JPG
beetlejuice-shrunken head (resized).jpg
2716720260_bc8966f6b1 (resized).jpg
D460F55E-AD42-43C6-91EB-B8162A84A094.gif
Screenshot_20190103-214734_Facebook (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

86 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 18301 posts in this topic. You are on page 229 of 367.
#11401 3 years ago
Quoted from SirScott:

Serious question--why do you think that he *doesn't* have one?

For me it's simply because I'm taking the word of Clay over whysnow.

#11402 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Multibrawlr, feel free to send any info you have to my email. I wont share publically but it is useful to have with the ongoing litigation.

That'll probably be the best thing to do. I'll do it as soon as I can...

#11403 3 years ago
Quoted from Kneissl:

For me it's simply because I'm taking the word of Clay over whysnow.

I am not sure that I saw whether he stated that he did not have one. He has stated that there are only two Kevin-made machines (over and over).

#11404 3 years ago

#11405 3 years ago
Quoted from multibrawlr:

Thank you.
Oh, so he WAS making duplicate accounts. Alright. Just wanted to make sure.
The reason why I asked was because, just recently, I had an exchange with Tim on Facebook. A friend who I will not name -- in respect of his privacy -- had a picture of a Predator machine on his account from Feburary. I asked if it was his, and -- if it was -- why he had it when he could potentially get in trouble with Fox (or at least face the wrath of pre-orders, though I forgot to add that in my initial response).
My friend went on there and said it wasn't his, but he believed it to be a preproduction model running on a Windows? Then someone on there accused Tim Fife, who then appeared and went on to explain his stance regarding owning the game. He wasn't that combative or mean, I don't believe, but he was very vocal about his point and wasn't to be convinced otherwise.

If you're interested in reading Tim's posting history regarding the Predator project, click the following links which capture his posts under two different IDs (PinChili and HappyDayz) before those accounts were frozen.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tq&tu=pinchili
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tq&tu=happydayz

They are an interesting read, because they swing from one extreme to another. They start off with a bang as Pinchili, an obvious skeptic, arguing for disclosure, accountability, and justice, but then after being booted (once again) from Pinside and obtaining ownership of one of the scandalous prototypes, HappyDayz appears, arguing anonymously that Kevin and his family have suffered enough, and strongly urging everyone to just let this whole thing go.

#11406 3 years ago

Multibrawlr welcome!! you made a mistakes if your brand new to a forum and your first input is in a Toxic, train wreck of a topic. that was not a smooth move. Plenty of good folks on here and (drewscruis) is definately one of them.

But plenty of scum bags as well. And sometimes account names as well as length of service matter.

#11407 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeHogue:

Clay. As someone who has fully paid for a Predator machine, I'm completely offended that you have a machine and I don't. For you to actually *visit* with a known thief and liar and then somehow wind up with a machine and parts to build another tells me much more about you! I honestly hope Keith takes you to court. If nothing else, just to have you disclose everything you do know. I have lost all respect for you and the way you conduct yourself. I hope this Predator purchase was worth your credibility and reputation.

And people wonder why potential owners/parts owners don't want to speak up about what they have. All the angry villagers are ready to burn anyone at the stake even if said person had nothing to do with taking anybodies money or anything to do with the scandal at all. I mean I do understand the anger that you got ripped off and now somebody has possession of a machine, but really its just anger directed at the wrong person. Its just an easy target you can attack now even though they have not personally wronged you in any way. I know this an unpopular opinion to hold here, but I've said it earlier in this thread and I'm saying it again. I also feel some of these people could have offered valuable insight but instead have had to run away from the witch hunt.

Please note- this post is not meant to insinuate that any of the accusations toward Clay or anyone else hold water or not. Simply just an outside observation

#11408 3 years ago
Quoted from CNKay:

you made a mistakes if your brand new to a forum and your first input is in a Toxic, train wreck of a topic. that was not a smooth move.

Wow, is that how you're approaching a legitimate new user to the forum? What kind of logic are you going by accusing him of "making a mistake" by making an honest first post in the first thread that catches his attention at at the top of the front page?? Come on, man.

#11409 3 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Wow, is that how you're approaching a legitimate new user to the forum? What kind of logic are you going by accusing him of "making a mistake" by making an honest first post in the first thread that catches his attention at at the top of the front page?? Come on, man.

I think it's a good tip, actually. This is the kind of thread that gets people in trouble. Tread lightly.

#11410 3 years ago

Sorry for the mixup, guys. Like I said, I have no horse in this race but I can only hope that each and every one of you who pre-ordered will get your hard-earned money back. You've got my support!

#11411 3 years ago
Quoted from SirScott:

I am not sure that I saw whether he stated that he did not have one. He has stated that there are only two Kevin-made machines (over and over).

Yes that was certainly a very interesting bit of text dancing. I have great respect for Clay and all the help he has provided folks, but that carefully worded statement speaks of near-duplicity and hiding something. What's the point? Whether or not any Predator machine (in whatever ahem "percentage" as such) that Clay may have is "Kevin Built" or not, is sort of irrelevant.

He would have to expect that people would be upset. I mean it's not like Skit-B was ever solvent enough to begin delivering machines in some order, to the lucky ones who were first in line, before going under. If that were the case, there's enough similar precedent throughout the history of manufacturing, that anyone left out might have been more understanding and less ill-inclined toward anyone "lucky enough" to get one first. Heck, just look at BBB and ACDC Luci and other sacrosanct pins for an example of this.

But all these rumors whispers and hearsay... along with hints of not what's-said, but what's not-said smacks of illicit under-the-table buffalo shit. Forget the Williams/Bally mob of the old days, is there a Good-ol-Pin-Boys of Michigan? Be it an assortment parts that Clay obtained, a complete machine in Tim's possession, playfields floating hither and yon, or a pile still gathering funk under Kevin's hatrags, all of that should be split to begin making amends toward the many people out many thousands of dollars. Of course there were not enough parts to go around, but if they were dispersed via lottery or auction or some other means it could be so much better or at least understood. Instead, connected vultures swooped in to reap sole personal gain at the expense of all those who lost... so they should expect every flaming pitchfork that comes their way, and arguably deserve any that stick.

Personally I think any machines that shake out of this mess should be for the benefit of the public at large. So if Clay (or anyone else) were trying to do that, just come out and say it, explain how and why, and get the community behind you. Besides, what good do these machines and random parts do otherwise? Is there a burgeoning black market for pins? In this day and age very little can be kept secret for long.

Full disclosure, I have no vested interest in this ordeal... I've merely been sucked into watching the train wreck, for the education it provides. It's better than TV at any rate

#11412 3 years ago

Thanks Cornelius I think you understood me my writing skills not the greatest.
Seems like moles, banned, trolls etc are always first posting in any on fire threads.
I did welcome him crash why so sensitive??

#11413 3 years ago

There certainly is more drama in pinball in Michigan than any other place

#11414 3 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

There certainly is more drama in pinball in Michigan than any other place

It's the water.

It all comes from the Detroit River or the Flint River.

large_090702-car-detroit-river-sunken_(resized).jpg

#11415 3 years ago

I do quite often thinking about what happend if the known guys didn't contact the licence holder (FOX) and whistleblow that a Predator pin might come to production state and that they guess there isn't any licence. Do you think we all would play our Predator at home today?

#11416 3 years ago
Quoted from the_one:

I do quite often thinking about what happend if the known guys didn't contact the licence holder (FOX) and whistleblow that a Predator pin might come to production state and that they guess there isn't any licence. Do you think we all would play our Predator at home today?

Not likely. Kevin didn't really have the resources/abilities to build 250 games. If anything, the licensing issues just brought about the end more quickly.

#11417 3 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

All the angry villagers are ready to burn anyone at the stake even if said person had nothing to do with taking anybodies money or anything to do with the scandal at all. I mean I do understand the anger that you got ripped off and now somebody has possession of a machine, but really its just anger directed at the wrong person.

You may possibly be misunderstanding why some of the people who were defrauded are upset.

I would guess the reason the people who funded Kevin would generally be irritated at the people who have the parts today is likely because these parts ultimately came from Kevin... The assumption would be that the people who now have the parts gave Kevin something (ie. money) to get the parts and Kevin is now using that money to defend himself against the original people he defrauded to defend himself from the original people's efforts to recover their own money (which is what Kevin used to make the parts).

Ergo, the original owners know the people who now have the parts did not partake in the initial defrauding, but they are possessing what the original owners paid for and they acquired those items by giving something of value to Kevin that Kevin is now using against the original owners.

Yes, I know some people may have purchased parts from people who purchased parts from Kevin (meaning they did not personally hand Kevin money that he is now using against the plaintiffs), but how would one differentiate who gave money to Kevin vs. who acquired the parts downstream.

#11418 3 years ago

I think the people who have the existing parts should anticipate that many of the 200+ people who spent $3000 to $5000 each to support a fledgling company in the hopes of getting a Predator pinball machine will be upset if they see the fruits of their money in the hands of people who swooped in at the end.

#11419 3 years ago
Quoted from multibrawlr:

Thanks Hilton.

Thanks. Probably should've waited a while before posting.

Thank you.
Oh, so he WAS making duplicate accounts. Alright. Just wanted to make sure.
The reason why I asked was because, just recently, I had an exchange with Tim on Facebook. A friend who I will not name -- in respect of his privacy -- had a picture of a Predator machine on his account from Feburary. I asked if it was his, and -- if it was -- why he had it when he could potentially get in trouble with Fox (or at least face the wrath of pre-orders, though I forgot to add that in my initial response).
My friend went on there and said it wasn't his, but he believed it to be a preproduction model running on a Windows? Then someone on there accused Tim Fife, who then appeared and went on to explain his stance regarding owning the game. He wasn't that combative or mean, I don't believe, but he was very vocal about his point and wasn't to be convinced otherwise.
I did take a bunch of screenshots, though I have yet to file through them and cross out certain names. But I do have them, and I was just wondering if everyone was cool with me posting the exchange? If not-- it's ok. Just don't want to get in trouble or add more fuel to the fire but I wanted to contribute, and I didn't know if any or all of the pre-orders knew this exchange was going on...

IMO don't get involved in this if you did not lose money with Skit-b.
Also watch out for Whysnow ...

#11420 3 years ago
Quoted from splitskull:

IMO don't get involved in this if you did not lose money with Skit-b.

I hear you and I can't agree more-- there's really too much grief and anxiety here for someone like me anyway. Plus, I'll never be able to truly understand what it's like for all you poor guys, because I'm not in the same situation. However, I still want follow this thread in case of any updates. I DO want you all to get your money back. I'll probably comment very sparingly or none at all. Depends on what's going on, and how people are feeling at the moment, I guess.
At least what I can take from all this is simply to stay out of trouble (and there's plenty of it on Pinside). From my first days on here I've learned to identify how to deal with certain situations by alerting mods -- who are truly amazing and should be commended for all the hard work they do here. And I know to REALLY watch what I say and do on heated threads like this. Life lessons, from Pinside! Crazy how pinball in general has taught me so many things about life as I've grown older...

Quoted from splitskull:

Also watch out for Whysnow ...

I've been to a few tournaments run by Hilton. Don't see him that often but I've had good experiences with him personally. I believe years ago he ran this one tournament, called "Last-Chance" or something in Wisconsin. Epic trophy, too! Me and my dad ended up playing each other in the finals on Stargate. Loads of fun and wish I can come back, but I've got college starting up.

Added over 3 years ago: You know what? I don't regret getting involved. I can participate if I wish, and hey--I contributed. The more help to the cause, the merrier. And I believe I can take care of myself, too. So the hell with the sappy rant I posted here (except the thing about Hilton, which is true--I know him very well and do trust him).

#11421 3 years ago

Who is "Hilton"? I know who Milton is, but not this new guy!

#11422 3 years ago
Quoted from Razorbak86:

Who is "Hilton"? I know who Milton is, but not this new guy!

This guy?

milton-bradley-middle-finger_(resized).jpg

#11423 3 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

You may possibly be misunderstanding why some of the people who were defrauded are upset.
I would guess the reason the people who funded Kevin would generally be irritated at the people who have the parts today is likely because these parts ultimately came from Kevin... The assumption would be that the people who now have the parts gave Kevin something (ie. money) to get the parts and Kevin is now using that money to defend himself against the original people he defrauded to defend himself from the original people's efforts to recover their own money (which is what Kevin used to make the parts).
Ergo, the original owners know the people who now have the parts did not partake in the initial defrauding, but they are possessing what the original owners paid for and they acquired those items by giving something of value to Kevin that Kevin is now using against the original owners.
Yes, I know some people may have purchased parts from people who purchased parts from Kevin (meaning they did not personally hand Kevin money that he is now using against the plaintiffs), but how would one differentiate who gave money to Kevin vs. who acquired the parts downstream.

+1

#11424 3 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Nope, I totally get that. I totally understand the various reasons people wouldn't be thrilled with the idea of people owning these machines. However that doesn't mean I agree with it either. Its not like these buyers were like "man my poor friend Kevin really needs help fighting these assholes I'll buy a game from him to help him out." Couldn't it be more likely that the buyers thought or even may have even been told the funds from the sale would go toward paying buyers back? Even in a worse case scenario a buyer may have just wanted a rare game and took the chance when they got it. Selfish and inconsiderate? Sure, I suppose you could make that argument. But the intent wasn't malicious. Again, I get why people would be upset about it, but I don't think it warrants deeply personal attacks and especially (supposed) threats of psyical violence. To me, it just boils down to people wanting to release some anger on kevin, but he is elusive, so their sights are set on a percieved next closest thing. This is just my opinion on the matter, I know of I was one of the unfortunate ones I'd be pissed too, but I would try to be more rational. Feel free to disagree, but I, for one, would have liked to hear more from people who have games or have some sort of word on Kevin, but it's impossible with the angry mob.

#11425 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Not likely. Kevin didn't really have the resources/abilities to build 250 games. If anything, the licensing issues just brought about the end more quickly.

That might be true. I was sitting on 2 spots under the first 15 production numbers, some friends of mine as well.
In total we were looking for 14 Predators (all paid) to bring them over to Germany. It still pains us ...

#11426 3 years ago
Quoted from Razorbak86:

Who is "Hilton"? I know who Milton is, but not this new guy

stapler_3335_(resized).jpg

#11427 3 years ago

Mmm, yeah, maf-mi, I'm gonna need you to come in Saturday (yeah, we work regular hours on Saturday) . A few people left and we gotta play catchup......

#11428 3 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Couldn't it be more likely that the buyers thought or even may have even been told the funds from the sale would go toward paying buyers back?

No, that's laughably ridiculous and if someone tried to play that card they would deserve a bit of ridicule for trying to insult our intelligence in addition to funding Kevin's defense. Not even Tim Fife tried to play that card.

Kevin has no intention of paying us back anything. That is 100% obvious at this point. Sorry the people who are buying all these parts from him (that we paid for) now find that fact inconvenient.

#11429 3 years ago

Kevin didn't pay for anything, the buyers did. Now he sells all the items and pockets the money and you Kevin lovers are ok with that?
Flame suit on. ?

#11430 3 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

Kevin didn't pay for anything, the buyers did. Now he sells all the items and pockets the money and you Kevin lovers are ok with that?
Flame suit on. ?

This logic assumes costs did not exceed income. Who thinks wonderboy who thinks he knows how to circumvent licensing would run in fear of a c&d letter? Why stop at that point?

I bet the money was squandered and left with no way to fund new stuff, he just goes dark. He probably made commits he couldn't deliver on to vendors and other parties too.

#11431 3 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

He probably made commits he couldn't deliver on to vendors and other parties too

We should ask Virtua Pin, Backalley, Spooky, etc. They did it for free or who among them actually lost out on this? Never heard an exact amount from any of them - even though Virtua took in an easy six figures """"allegedly""""

Really makes you go

#11432 3 years ago

Payment for "services rendered", equipment purchased for a particular purpose, as well as "shop supplies" are legitimate expenses.

#11433 3 years ago

And what happened to the supplies and equipment that was never used?
Oh ya, hush hush .

#11434 3 years ago

Who said they weren't used? I'm going with assembly line equipment for the two machines.

#11435 3 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Charlie was contracted to make playfields, I'd imagine he still has the ability to make more for a price.

I've stayed far away from all this disaster... but let me state clearly in a language everyone can understand.

Not only no, but... F***ING HELL NO!

#11436 3 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

I've stayed far away from all this disaster... but let me state clearly in a language everyone can understand.

#11437 3 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Thanks!

How many playfields in total did you make Charlie?

#11438 3 years ago
Quoted from multibrawlr:

I hear you and I can't agree more-- there's really too much grief and anxiety here for someone like me anyway.

Remember , thick skin. lol

I cant believe you chose this thread to stick your neck out in. But to be fair, if you read the whole thing they are very wary of new accounts due to people re-inventing themselves to troll.

Dont be discouraged.

Ed Z

#11439 3 years ago
Quoted from ezeltmann:

I cant believe you chose this thread to stick your neck out in.

Me neither, out of all the other threads on Pinside! Add it to the list of stupid, cringe-inducing stuff that I've done in my life! But learning lessons nonetheless.
At least the confusion's resolved. If I offended or upset anyone by how brash I was when I revealed myself, my apologies. Took it a little bit too personal, I know.

Quoted from ezeltmann:

But to be fair, if you read the whole thing they are very wary of new accounts due to people re-inventing themselves to troll.

I actually overreacted, because when I tried to put a link to my IFPA page on my response, I got a message saying that I couldn't due to spam abuse. I thought that someone had mistakenly reported me for spamming before I even had the chance to explain myself, when really it probably didn't happen!
Before I joined Pinside I saw everything with the duplicate accounts -- not only on this thread, but also on others by certain... uh, repeat offenders that I won't name. Crazy stuff and an utter shame that people have to put up with it. And then I forgot to realize that my account was brand spanking new... I now completely get the suspicion of recently-started accounts.

Quoted from ezeltmann:

Dont be discouraged.
Ed Z

I NEVER want to trod down the path of being discouraged from Pinside, despite all that I've heard of it from my friends. Truthfully it's got flaws like any site. Much like in real life though you just gotta make the most of it and stick with the people that you can trust. And, like you said, have "thick skin" and be sure to watch out for yourself, but have fun. I've been fortunate that some of my closest pinball hobbyists and competitive players -- like you! -- are on the site, either as users or moderators.
Plus the tech advice here is excellent. Thanks to Pinside I'll hopefully get my hands more dirty in terms of actually getting into games and servicing them as opposed to menial tasks like changing bulbs or waxing and cleaning playfields.
Glad to see ya Ed (and on a different note, wicked job on your alternate sound packages for TWD)! Thanks for your support.

Added over 3 years ago: I take back a lot of the stuff I said. What I did wasn't "stupid" or "cringe-inducing". I posted a valid comment. Of course, the witch hunters here jumped the gun and made assumptions (like they always do). It's understandable because of stuff in the past, but my identity was essentially forced out of me. An interrogation of sorts. And that is ridiculous.

When I revealed it defensively, I didn't regret my response. I could care less if I was "brash" and offended or upset anyone. This was all a big misunderstanding, but I rightfully voiced my frustration. I don't give a damn if I took it "personal"--when you falsely accuse me of things, I WILL speak my mind. Mark my goddamn words.

Also, yeah...it discouraged me. Now back to take care of some unfinished business and stick as much with the market/tech advice as possible....

#11440 3 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

No, that's laughably ridiculous and if someone tried to play that card they would deserve a bit of ridicule for trying to insult our intelligence in addition to funding Kevin's defense. Not even Tim Fife tried to play that card.
Kevin has no intention of paying us back anything. That is 100% obvious at this point. Sorry the people who are buying all these parts from him (that we paid for) now find that fact inconvenient.

I can't disagree with you there, I'm simply saying isn't it in the realm of possibility that Kevin the master story crafter could have made that seem like the case for a potential buyer? As I said before though the most likely scenario was somebody just jumped on an opportunity to get a rare/cool game and didn't stop to think what happened to the money afterwards. Selfish? Sure. Malicious? No. Personally, I think the insight they could have let us in on was worth more than the couple of pokes with the pitchforks that were dolled out. However, that said, Tim definitely did a poor job handling himself on here, but I still don't think the (alleged) threats and doxxing were right.

#11441 3 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

I can't disagree with you there, I'm simply saying isn't it in the realm of possibility that Kevin the master story crafter could have made that seem like the case for a potential buyer? As I said before though the most likely scenario was somebody just jumped on an opportunity to get a rare/cool game and didn't stop to think what happened to the money afterwards. Selfish? Sure.

Good points. I agree. I can certainly see Kevin misleading people in some fashion.

#11442 3 years ago
Quoted from multibrawlr:

I NEVER want to trod down the path of being discouraged from Pinside, despite all that I've heard of it from my friends. Truthfully it's got flaws like any site. Much like in real life though you just gotta make the most of it and stick with the people that you can trust.

What you've said here is spot on.

As you know (and have expressed in your Facebook posts) live is full of people you may not necessarily get along with. Luckily these guys are usually few are far between. The trick is to not let the one bad egg make you forget the 99 good eggs.

We used to have a ratio in my furniture stores, 1/100 customers was a douche. And that 1/100 guy would bring the staff down. I used to say "remember the 99 customers that were very happy and forget that dude and move on" once you learn to do that, everything seems a bit more cherry.

rd

#11443 3 years ago

think i'm going to do a Kickstarter for a "douche detector". who's in with me?

#11444 3 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

Make sure you put a silent/mute button on it, because it's not going to stop going off.

#11445 3 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Make sure you put a silent/mute button on it, because it's not going to stop going off.

only if i keep it near me

#11446 3 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

No need, I'll save you the time ... Kevin is douche. Doesn't take too much work to detect that.

#11447 3 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

What you've said here is spot on.
As you know (and have expressed in your Facebook posts) live is full of people you may not necessarily get along with. Luckily these guys are usually few are far between. The trick is to not let the one bad egg make you forget the 99 good eggs.
We used to have a ratio in my furniture stores, 1/100 customers was a douche. And that 1/100 guy would bring the staff down. I used to say "remember the 99 customers that were very happy and forget that dude and move on" once you learn to do that, everything seems a bit more cherry.
rd

Very well said, Dave! So true. Such a pleasure to see you here!

Hope all's well with your family. Tell Danni I said hi!

#11448 3 years ago

download_(resized).jpg

#11449 3 years ago

and-the-results-pi5uqu_(resized).jpg

#11450 3 years ago

I don't get it. Why would a douche bag meter indicate a range from barely being the whole setup to just being the nozzle?

The bag and the nozzle are just components of the whole. Funny how a specific part of the entire douche ends up being a bigger burn than the whole thing. And why is the hose part never used as a disparagement?

I'm probably the only person to give it this much thought, must be from too much George Carlin during my impressionable youth.

I did pick an appropriate thread to expound upon it though, you have to admit! KK is the bag, the hose, the nozzle, and the used water!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 49.00
$ 4,199.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
€ 8.40
$ 154.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Playfield - Protection
Little Shop Of Games
$ 6.00
Electronics
German-Pinball-Modular
$ 25.00
Apparel - Women
The Flipper Room
$ 625.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 128.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 239.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 36.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 209.00
$ 27.99
Playfield - Protection
Lee's Parts
There are 18301 posts in this topic. You are on page 229 of 367.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside