Topic Stats

• 18,269 posts
  • 815 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 36 days ago by Cobra99
  • Topic is favorited by 193 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,540 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
194b3475e0440b8112afc0ac4ad5bf0ed0e8ec3db63fb4b6748a4f2e06a9865b (resized).jpg
31A053C2-4495-4E3E-980F-E5ADEA02F1DE (resized).jpeg
IMG_2933 (resized).JPG
beetlejuice-shrunken head (resized).jpg
2716720260_bc8966f6b1 (resized).jpg
D460F55E-AD42-43C6-91EB-B8162A84A094.gif
Screenshot_20190103-214734_Facebook (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20181108-174321 (resized).png
Fife Appeal Sept 24 2018.pdf (PDF preview)
cat ooo 2.gif
7332539.attach (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

86 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 18269 posts in this topic. You are on page 220 of 366.
#10951 2 years ago

skitb.jpg

#10953 2 years ago
Quoted from HappyDayz:

He has apparently been trying to sell everything he has. All Predator stuff. All EOD stuff. Even personal stuff. Just to pay his lawyer.

Instead of paying a lawyer, he could have done the right thing and sold everything he has to REFUND PEOPLE.

So, fuck him. I hope the lawsuit continues...and if Kevin has zero, hopefully he will have less than zero.

#10954 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

stopped reading after this...
You can use "apparently" I will use discovery, deopsitions, and subpoenas via the lawyer.

If those are the sources, both sides would know the details.. So sharing would not reveal anything to the defense... Yet would be ammo for your side to enlist others looking for positive outcomes. Yet... No real details are shared. When in fact more complain about no comms at all.

#10955 2 years ago

So much anger, pitch forks, and torches. I did not say one thing that cfh or MrBally did not say before me. It's just painful to see folks spending more money when it seems obvious that the most they could hope for has already happened. He is broke. Declared bankruptcy. And the hobby he lived his life around has a bright hatred for him. It sure doesn't sound like a win for him. It sucks for all.

This is not some Illuminati conspiracy. I'm certainly not supporting or defending Kevin that's for sure. If anyone wants to spend more to pursue him then go for it especially if a few hundred dollars here and there means nothing to you like Whysnow. Go for it and I wish you good luck. Carry on.

#10956 2 years ago

Who wants buy a vertebrae?

spines_(resized).JPG

#10957 2 years ago
Quoted from HappyDayz:

Go for it and I wish you good luck. Carry on.

Does that mean you're finally leaving this thread?

#10958 2 years ago

enthusimeter_(resized).jpg

#10959 2 years ago
Quoted from HappyDayz:

So much anger, pitch forks, and torches. I did not say one thing that cfh or MrBally did not say before me.

When a mob gets worked up like this there's nothing you can do. Your posts "proving" you're obviously Kevin is pretty dumb, but there's been some pretty dumb people on pinside that have pulled the same shit so it's possible.
The thing is, if you gots no monies in it, there's no point in posting here. Whatever this thread was, it's now a legal thread involving people ripped off by Skit-B and their ongoing legal issues. Are they going to get any monies? I don't think so, you don't think so, they do. To continually come in here and re-state your belief they will not just boils down to being rude. I don't do it, and I like being as asshole; there's just no point to it.

#10960 2 years ago
Quoted from HappyDayz:

I'm certainly not supporting or defending Kevin that's for sure

wrong_(resized).jpg

#10961 2 years ago

Are you sure it's not kaneda ?

Just looking for a chuckle.

What bothers me is the couple of toxic machines still in exitistance. Until they are publicly destroyed I wouldn't be happy either.

#10962 2 years ago
Quoted from CNKay:

What bothers me is the couple of toxic machines still in exitistance. Until they are publicly destroyed I wouldn't be happy either.

Why destroy them?

We don't destroy the Hitler Mobile just because Hitler owned it, or because it was built by slaves.

hc_(resized).jpg

#10963 2 years ago

No, they should be sold

#10964 2 years ago

I wouldn't even want one, the guilt, the shame

#10965 2 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

I wouldn't even want one, the guilt, the shame

What?...A Hitler mobile or Predator Pinball machine?? lolol

#10966 2 years ago
Quoted from HappyDayz:

He has apparently been trying to sell everything he has. All Predator stuff. All EOD stuff. Even personal stuff. Just to pay his lawyer. If he could afford to hang onto even one Predator or his EOD prototype I am pretty confident he would since those were really his babies. He didn't hide the stuff. He sold it, right? That seems like a pretty solid indication to me.

Lolz.

Again, more info that only somebody close to him would know. The fact that you revealed he is selling his "personal stuff" to pay for the lawyer is like music to everybody's ears. It also contradicts the fact that you said none of this will have any effect on his life. You are LITERALLY PROVING that this case is fucking destroying him/you financially. Keep it up!

#10967 2 years ago
Quoted from MikeTangoIndia:

A Hitler mobile or Predator Pinball machine??

Don't know about Jay, but I'd LOVE to have the Hitler mobile. Parades and such would be awesome.
Probably have to grow the mustache though.

Predator, eh.......
Maybe get video of them being thrown off a roof.

#10968 2 years ago
Quoted from woodworker:

Lolz.
Again, more info that only somebody close to him would know.

I've heard all that and have met/talked to Kevin once.

EDIT: Well....the "his babies" part is a little weird I'll give you that one

#10969 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

So, fuck him. I hope the lawsuit continues...and if Kevin has zero, hopefully he will have less than zero.

Yes. This.

Also, it's hard for me to understand why anyone would defend Kevin or argue for people to stop going after him. So, fuck him.

#10970 2 years ago

1467233503015_(resized).jpg

#10972 2 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Who wants buy a vertebrae?

Straight from Kevin's back,I'm in.

#10973 2 years ago

Not sure how I feel about the Hitler mobile I guess it has no right being loving cleaned and waxed either. And someone could get hurt even shot.

#10974 2 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Why destroy them?
We don't destroy the Hitler Mobile just because Hitler owned it, or because it was built by slaves.

Here in Germany, it would be destroyed.

#10975 2 years ago
Quoted from CNKay:

And someone could get hurt even shot.

That was the only funny scene in RatRace. It was such a big set up for an almost Mel Brooks punchline; loved it.

Quoted from CNKay:

Not sure how I feel about the Hitler mobile I guess it has no right being loving cleaned and waxed either.

It is the only unrestored car at the classic car museum in Vegas.

I guess no one else wanted to wax it either......

#10976 2 years ago
Quoted from HappyDayz:

I could care less.

Please do so!

#10977 2 years ago

I still have a hard time believing people sent this guy money in the first place.

#10978 2 years ago

I think the mod market is missing out on an opportunity

"fry in the electric chair!"

sparky_kevin_(resized).jpg

#10979 2 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

"fry in the electric chair!"

Nice...id get a MET just for that alone.

#10980 2 years ago

New BSD coffin mod two models to choose from.

#10981 2 years ago

I would love for that SOB to be the love slave of cell block C. I may not get any money recovered, but I'll smile if he's behind bars.
I'll even send him a soap-on-a-rope.

#10982 2 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

The intent from the very beginning was to defraud hundreds of people and hide the money to prevent PayPal chargebacks.

Has this ever been proven?

I always thought that Kevin had good intentions until he was ratted out to 20th Century Fox.

#10983 2 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Let's take a closer look at some of your words here.

What makes you think that?

Show me the quote.

You're sure of all those personal details? How interesting.

So his wife had no involvement at all, yet she still analyzed it and formed an opinion? How do you know that's all there is to it? You made it clear to us that you're not Kevin, you don't know Kevin.

Again, how would you know something like this? There is only so much you can infer from public records. Keep complaining about people spreading his personal information.

Is there?

This sounds logical. Otherwise why would he feel the need to steal so much money? To cover unexpected production and future legal fees, that's why.

The intent from the very beginning was to defraud hundreds of people and hide the money to prevent PayPal chargebacks. Kevin rode that horse 'till it buckled at the knees when the C&D letter arrived. At that very moment, his house of cards came tumbling down. Kevin knew he needed the license. He just wanted to see how far he could push his criminal agenda.

You seem to have an extreme amount of remorse for Kevin and his family.

Because his plan failed, and because of the countless court and legal fees (not to mention other debts) he now has much less than he started with.

Again, you seem deeply interested in Kevin's personal and family life. Do you honestly expect us not to notice that?

You deflect your pity in the first sentence, then repeat yourself for the nth time how "naive" he was and how that should free him of criminal charges.

No. Why? Because only someone like Kevin or someone who personally knows Kevin would have that information or even think to mention it on a public forum.

Your argument infers that producing the machines is illegal, but selling them is not? Do you think Kevin would magically be in the clear if he started selling those games? Because he was trying awful hard to get to that point. Seems like a good motivation.

Yes it does. Yes it does, Kevin knows it better than anyone which also makes him most likely to complain on a public forum. So you're also admitting there is no favorable outcome. Gee when did you figure that one out?

Once again, you keep beating the "Kevin is broke" horse. Why would a completely disinterested person do that?

Second time you have said this.

AGAIN, putting the dead beaten horse into a blender and pressing the liquify button.

Oh so now you know about his credit background?

Sounds like a question Kevin would be terrified of.

Why is this such an important question to you??

So contrary to what you said before, there IS indeed a deception? Lawyers will get their money, that's a fact.

Wow, quote of the week right there.

It certainly seems like you COULD care less.

Take that liquified horse soup out of the blender and put it into a molecular disintegrator.
And that's not all, folks.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tu=happydayz#post-3223906

Wow, did you really just spend an hour+ of your time trying to develop witty comebacks to my past 2+ months of posts? lol.

Quoted from Whysnow:

Pin Chili = Tim Fife = CrazyBanana = HappyDayz?

Whysnow = Miguel Jones = Spooky Pinball Psycopath = Delusional narcissist?

I'm confident TigerLaw knows who I am as of several weeks ago and knows I'm obviously not Kevin. Anyone in the Midwest likely knows I don't know Kevin at all and I really have zero direct info from kevin. Sorry, I can't help with further lynching. But it doesn't take much of an imagination to envision the stress on him and his family the past year (and that in no way implies there has not been stress to those who lost money or that he doesn't deserve the stress he brought.)

Quoted from TigerLaw:

In my experience people like Kevin feel no remorse for their actions at all. They don't care who is hurt by their deciet, they only care about how it impacts them. You act like he cries himself to sleep at night, he hasn't even apologized or said what happened with all the money.
He needs to detail it out, to Keith, and he owes people an explanation of why they didn't get a refund and what he did with the money for the game he sold to Crazybanana or whatever his name here was...
I think Kevin listened to his lawyers to closely. I bet they all told him not to talk to his victims and not to try and reimburse the money "till the court rules" or something like that, screw all of us..."only do what a court makes you do", I can hear the crap now...

No, I certainly agree he probably doesn't cry himself to sleep at night. But I really do believe he has had some very high levels of anxiety and constant stress for the past year minimum. How could anyone in his position not? He didn't flee to the Bahamas with a bag of cash or something. He has had law enforcement at his house multiple times, he has had people threatening him and his family, he has multiple lawsuits brought against him, he has had people following him in public taking his picture, and he has had to declare bankruptcy. Anyone in the Midwest into pinball knows these basic public facts.

Are you not a lawyer? It's a little curious why you would assume his lawyer would give him that advice?

If Keith is worth his weight in salt I'm sure Kevin did detail it out thoroughly where the money went in his deposition a few weeks ago. It may have been a bit underwhelming IMO. Everyone wants some grand conspiracy to be revealed and a big news story but I just don't feel like it is coming. Lawyers will be happy in the end but everyone else not so much.

#10984 2 years ago

What's with the thumbs down?

Has evidence been revealed that this man's sole intention was to defraud pinball collectors and nothing more?

Just a simple question.

I don't have time to go through 200+ pages of bitching and assumptions.

#10985 2 years ago
Quoted from Magic_Mike:

What's with the thumbs down?
Has evidence been revealed that this man's sole intention was to defraud pinball collectors and nothing more?
Just a simple question.
I don't have time to go through 200+ pages of bitching and assumptions.

Probably the fact that you blame the Anonymous group for this whole undoing, when it was Kevin who did it, since he never had the license to begin with, but didnt seem to mind taking people's money.

And to Happy Days, I am sure everyone hopes he feels even more pressure until his last breath. He is a scumbag of the highest order and deserves everything he gets, and more.

#10986 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Probably the fact that you blame the Anonymous group for this whole undoing, when it was Kevin who did it, since he never had the license to begin with, but didnt seem to mind taking people's money.

Yada, yada, yada, we know all of that...

You and others still have failed to prove intent. I was merely asking a simple question.

However, the silence speaks volumes that nobody has any real evidence to convict this man.

#10987 2 years ago
Quoted from HappyDayz:

But I really do believe he has had some very high levels of anxiety and constant stress for the past year minimum. How could anyone in his position not? He didn't flee to the Bahamas with a bag of cash or something. He has had law enforcement at his house multiple times, he has had people threatening him and his family, he has multiple lawsuits brought against him, he has had people following him in public taking his picture, and he has had to declare bankruptcy. Anyone in the Midwest into pinball knows these basic public facts.

1) He pays a lawyer to take care of the details, so he probably doesn't worry too much.
2) Lawsuits drag out for years before they get resolved, and by the time that happens, nobody usually ends up winning in a significant way.
3) Receiving threats kind of comes with the territory when you take peoples' hard earned money under false pretenses and don't deliver on a promise to supply a product.
4) Lots of people follow other people around and take photos of t hem every day (the paparazzi, for example). That's nothing new. Besides, even when he has been spotted in public, nobody has claimed to have approached him. Photos? Big deal--what does he care?.
5) Declaring bankruptcy would have wiped the slate clean, and creditors/customers would not have been able to touch him. It would have been a win and good exit strategy for him, all things considered. Hopefully, the bankruptcy filing is being fought.

#10988 2 years ago
Quoted from HappyDayz:

I'm confident TigerLaw knows who I am as of several weeks ago and knows I'm obviously not Kevin.

I certainly have my suspicions. I'm in Greece and not able to confirm right now. I don't believe you are Kevin.

Quoted from HappyDayz:

Are you not a lawyer? It's a little curious why you would assume his lawyer would give him that advice?

I'm not a litigator but I've had enough expierence with litigators to have a decent idea of what was said to Kevin. "Don't talk to anyone" is pretty standard in litigation. Also, telling him to let the courts sort out who is to be paid back what wouldn't seem unreasonable at first glance to hear said due to different amount of money being owed to different people and the likely deplorable way Kevin probably kept records (he possibly didn't know who he owed what to in any specific sense).

Litigation attorneys think of the world in relation to the case they are working. They rarely look at matters from the big picture standpoint. I've seen, numerous times, litigators win a lawsuit but totally destroy their own client in the process because just commencing the litigation course practically had the other parties exercise non-judicial remedies and smoke their client (I'm not talking about violence in any way, usually it is business related stuff, an employee sues an employer for some type of wrong, win the case but then find out no one will ever hire them or their spouse again - for example).

Here's the problem with Kevin from a practical standpoint, no one was paid back anything from Kevin. Not one red cent. The fact that some people were fortunate enough to get charge backs from the credit card companies is wonderful, but that is not Kevin reimbursing any money.

Here are the big mistakes Kevin made after the gig was up:

1) he went silent and never came out and clarified what happened to the money in relation to the chargebacks. If the money was in a paypal account that got significantly blasted during the charge backs by the people that were fortunate enough to get chargebacks and PayPal took penalty payments from the account in addition to the chargebacks then Kevin should have come out and said so.

Instead of Kevin said nothing, all of us victims are left to ponder whether it was the credit card companies / PayPal that had to eat the chargebacks or whether it was the account Kevin had that got hit. Did Kevin move out the money before the chargebacks hit? If so, was the money moved into a linked account? If so, did the credit card companies and PayPal get to the account and reimburse themselves (plus penalties and fees) out of the account for the chargebacks they paid out?

With Kevin's silence our assumption is the chargebacks had no impact on the money Kevin had because surely if the credit card companies and PayPal ate up everything in fees and penalties he would have said so right?

2) Kevin needed to fess up about what was spent during R&D, promotion, and limited production. He needed to say how much of the deposit money he used going to shows (they aren't free) buying parts.

Due to Kevin's silence the assumption is he spent a lot of the money having a good time traveling to Dallas, Seattle, Chicago, etc. to promote the machine. This is what it is, but he needs to break down what he spent the money on at the shows to illustrate it was reasonable and he didn't spend our money at strip clubs. He needs to say what he spent for the cabinets, what he paid the artist, what he paid whoever and if the person is related to him just come out and say so even if he thinks it makes him look bad (he should accept he already looks bad and he now can only mitigate matters).

3) While I get that he felt he "had" to tell law enforcement whatever he told them to stay out of jail, he should not have antagonized the pinball community by lying about the game still being in production and telling us he was trying to work out things with Fox and make the game still. We all knew that was bullshit and that no material discussions were being had with Fox at that point and he was merely posturing/grandstanding but we viewed it as him trying to keep whatever he had left because we knew the game would not be made. It made us know he had no intention of paying us back and that pissed us all off.

4) He needed to fess up about his likely accounting problem. He needed to inform everyone his books and records were so bad he was not certain who paid what and when it was paid. He needed to fess up that the chargebacks totally confused him as to what was owed and to who to make people partially whole and he needed to hire someone to help him. He didn't need an attorney, necessarily, for this function but he needed a book keeper to go through things.

5) He should not have sat back and waited for the courts to decide anything. He should have worked with the accounting person to figure out who hadn't received back any money and figured out a less than satisfactory but roughly fair way to divide out what money was left and pay it out pro rata without any stipulations. Him saying: "sorry, I only have X left and I'm paying it out using this formula that an accountant gave me and that's the best I can do, sorry I spent so much of the extra money and sorry PayPal charged fees and penalties against the money i planned to reimburse you all with but nothing I can do about it, I'm a fool and was not ready for this", would have gone a long way.

6) Bankruptcy appeared to be inevitable for him the moment the project collapsed. He needed to accept that idea early on and live with it but done what is right and used whatever money he had left to reimburse people something, pennies on the dollar would have a least been something. He delayed his bankruptcy filing too long and we believe he squandered our money paying his attorneys for his benefit and didn't spend any money trying to figure out how to pay us back.

Anyway, I personally feel that Kevin has been in super bad faith. I feel he made poor decisions and owes us not just our money but one hell of an explanation. He needs to drop the act about the license and how he thought he had it even after he scrubbed his webpage, we don't believe him on this point and it makes his position look even worse to us. I can accept that he thought his fair use letter was a license initially, but bullshit like him thinking he had the art approved and what not makes him look ridiculous and like an even bigger lier.

All the above is just my personal opinion, as a victim. It does not reflect Pinside and is certainly not legal advice to anyone from me.

#10989 2 years ago
Quoted from HappyDayz:

Wow, did you really just spend an hour+ of your time trying to develop witty comebacks to my past 2+ months of posts? lol.

Whysnow = Miguel Jones = Spooky Pinball Psycopath = Delusional narcissist?
I'm confident TigerLaw knows who I am as of several weeks ago and knows I'm obviously not Kevin. Anyone in the Midwest likely knows I don't know Kevin at all and I really have zero direct info from kevin. Sorry, I can't help with further lynching. But it doesn't take much of an imagination to envision the stress on him and his family the past year (and that in no way implies there has not been stress to those who lost money or that he doesn't deserve the stress he brought.)

No, I certainly agree he probably doesn't cry himself to sleep at night. But I really do believe he has had some very high levels of anxiety and constant stress for the past year minimum. How could anyone in his position not? He didn't flee to the Bahamas with a bag of cash or something. He has had law enforcement at his house multiple times, he has had people threatening him and his family, he has multiple lawsuits brought against him, he has had people following him in public taking his picture, and he has had to declare bankruptcy. Anyone in the Midwest into pinball knows these basic public facts.
If Keith is worth his weight in salt I'm sure Kevin did detail it out thoroughly where the money went in his deposition a few weeks ago. It may have been a bit underwhelming IMO. Everyone wants some grand conspiracy to be revealed and a big news story but I just don't feel like it is coming. Lawyers will be happy in the end but everyone else not so much.

What's your agenda? You do realize Kevin (next to JPOP) is the most despicable human being to everyone in this hobby. Yet here you are trying to persuade people to let it go. It's a fools stance. Did Kevin steal your money? No. So be quiet! It's that simple. Any opinion other than "this bastard needs to refund everyone" is the wrong opinion in my book. To attack Whysnow who lost money is quite frankly idiotic.

Even if you're right, that nobody will see a dime, and that very well may be the case, why in the world would you come in here and say that? It speaks volumes about your character. So once again, I'd like to know. What is your agenda for doing that?

#10990 2 years ago

This all could have been so different for Kevin. He has made this the about as bad as it could be for himself. Think about this scenario:

1.) Fox gets in touch with Kevin and tells him to shut it down.
2.) Kevin stops what he is doing immediately. No more money is spent on anything.
3.) He tells everyone what has happened and apologies profusely to all involved.
4.) The remaining money is handed back to 'buyers' in the fairest way possible. (If there is 75% of the money left for example, everybody gets 75% of what they had put in regardless of how much that figure was.
5.) Kevin offers a discount to the value of people's losses against their next game. (Which will be legit or unlicensed of course!)

It blows my mind to think about how simple that would have been to do. Yes, some people would have been pissed off still. But nothing like the situation he is in now. People can be very understanding and forgiving to people that show geniune remorse. We all make stupid mistakes from time to time. He would have got through it and a simple, honest apology (Sorry - I f@#ked up! I thought we could get away with it. I shouldnt have lied about having the license etc..) what have bought him a lot of slack.

#10991 2 years ago
Quoted from HappyDayz:

No, about 20 minutes. Heck yeah man, someone's gotta cut through your BS!

#10992 2 years ago
Quoted from Magic_Mike:

However, the silence speaks volumes that nobody has any real evidence to convict this man.

Kevin lied. Publicly, consistently, on video, in emails, in forum posts, in interviews, in writing, in person, again and again, over and over.
People who questioned him were vilified, ridiculed, and hounded out of the conversation.
His intent was to act illegally. He got caught.
He MAY have actually believed that he could pull off the build, but that does not mean that he was justified in taking money on false pretense. It also does not mean that he could have built hundreds of games in his basement and delivered them. It also does not mean that Fox would not have otherwise noticed and shut him down before he finished.
The whole thing was based on the lie that he had a valid license agreement.

#10993 2 years ago
Quoted from Magic_Mike:

Yada, yada, yada, we know all of that...
You and others still have failed to prove intent. I was merely asking a simple question.

Prove intent?

No need to prove intent. The facts are very simple to understand...Kevin was selling a product he wasn't legally entitled to sell.

If my intent is pure, does that mean I can do any illegal activity I want?

#10994 2 years ago

Kevin has proven to me personally that he's an intentional fraudulent liar. Now i'm going to prove my resolve in pursuing every single angle available.

Bankrupt? Fine, i'll take a percentage of his welfare check.
Homeless? Fine, ill have a slice of his cardboard pizza.
On fire? Sorry, i just took a whizz a minute ago but ill take some charcoal when you're done.

There is ALWAYS another way in litigation. As for costs? C'mon, you guys buy pinball machines ffs. Everyone who's out of pocket on this can afford to chase it down without even thinking about it.

#10995 2 years ago

Wow, catching up on all this, how terrible.

Unfortunately the world is full of people like this and they only seem to be becomming more common, this slimeball just happened to strike at pinball which totally sucks.

I hope you guys nail this guy in every possible way. Scum like this needs to be scraped from wherever it may be and thrown in the garbage.

#10996 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

He needs to say what he spent for the cabinets

Paul could tell us this... Hey Noah, how much did Kevin give you?

And what did you spend it all on that you couldn't give it back?

#10997 2 years ago
Quoted from HappyDayz:

he didnt need a laywer, to just come clean. apologize for what happened. and try to make whatever he could right, to the people who
put trust in him. instead he just went and hid away, and looked for the best possible way out of this mess, for himself.
Low.

#10998 2 years ago
Quoted from LadySlingshot:

What's your agenda? You do realize Kevin (next to JPOP) is the most despicable human being to everyone in this hobby.

Hey... Slow down there.... Don't sell yourself short

#10999 2 years ago
Quoted from HappyDayz:

But I really do believe he has had some very high levels of anxiety and constant stress for the past year minimum. How could anyone in his position not?

What position would that be? The one where he stole hundreds of thousands of dollars from people, or the one where he continued to lie about it?

That scumbag should be sued back into the stone age.

#11000 2 years ago

Yeah I'm sure he has high levels of stress.... Over getting caught. I doubt he cares at all about stealing everyones money. Probably actually laughs about that part.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 399.95
$ 4.95
Apparel - Unisex
ULEKstore
$ 94.74
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 349.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 149.00
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 22.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Boards
German-Pinball-Modular
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Docquest Pinball Mods
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bright Lights Pinball
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Chrome Candy
There are 18269 posts in this topic. You are on page 220 of 366.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside