Topic Stats

• 18,413 posts
  • 823 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 49 days ago by freeplay3
  • Topic is favorited by 187 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,549 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20200619_181740 (resized).jpg
20181223_161836 (resized).jpg
E16C0850-4F24-4E9B-AC12-7791B43AF112 (resized).jpeg
Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
194b3475e0440b8112afc0ac4ad5bf0ed0e8ec3db63fb4b6748a4f2e06a9865b (resized).jpg
31A053C2-4495-4E3E-980F-E5ADEA02F1DE (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18413 posts in this topic. You are on page 219 of 369.
#10901 4 years ago

Why would the national media care about this?

Local I can see, but not national.

#10902 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

... You can really run a man down that is already at the bottom..

Wow, so depressingly true.

#10903 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

You can really run a man down that is already at the bottom..

You either dig the hole deeper or bury him alive, the choice is yours.

#10904 4 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

I think you don't know what a Ponzi scheme is.

Perhaps, but the similarities are there. Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't a Ponzi scheme pay off "early adopters" with the money from those that enter the fray later? I never said anything about investing.

Either way it does not matter. Although I received some of my money back through my CC company, I'm still out $250. I consider it an expensive life lesson.

#10905 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Speaking of, just heard a news story about a teenager that was wrongly convicted of murder in MI, but his release was held up because he owed court costs and attorneys fees for his public defender. Evidently in MI those costs can be assigned to indigent defendants.

Just living in Michigan might be punishment enough for murder.

#10907 4 years ago
Quoted from Half_Life:

Perhaps, but the similarities are there. Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't a Ponzi scheme pay off "early adopters" with the money from those that enter the fray later? I never said anything about investing.

"Pay" implies investing. "Ponzi" implies investing. Oranges and tangerines are "similar" but that doesn't mean you can call an orange a tangerine.

Besides, he never used any later money to deliver games to those who paid earlier. And even if he had, that's not a Ponzi, that's JJP!

#10908 4 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

I had a good conversation with a the bankruptcy court and then a bankruptcy attorney in Bay City, MI, on Friday. Basically, Kevin is screwing each person out of their 5k by filing chapter 7. Sure, you can object to the discharge of the debt by filing an Adversary Proceeding. There's a $350 filing fee and a new suit is initiated. You're going to court again. The attorney advised that the 5k would be more than eaten up by his fees. So, it ain't worth it. Now, if 10 or 15 victims got together and were all represented collectively, then it might (and I emphasize) be remotely plausible. However, even if the debt is not discharged, if he has no money he has no money. I see it as spending more good money chasing after bad money.
And this adversary proceeding is simply for objecting to the discharge of the debt. It isn't for recovering any money back. I think we all need to accept that the money is gone and will not be recouped. My hope and prayers lie on Keith's criminal proceedings. I'll get some satisfaction seeing them in jail.
I'm watching the court calendar and looking forward to seeing what develops.

You should call me Duane and discuss it.

#10909 4 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

Why do you want to be called Duane??? I thought your name is Keith.

#10910 4 years ago
Quoted from maf-mi:

two shows - 7 & 9? come early for the best seating?

#10911 4 years ago
Quoted from maf-mi:

Legalspeak. Many shades of grey. Guess you're not too familiar with the legal system

#10912 4 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

Shirley you can't be serious.

#10913 4 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

I was going to do the same post yesterday but then realized when typing it out it is "surely". So it gets lost in type.

#10914 4 years ago

My moms name is Shirley............Joey

#10915 4 years ago
Quoted from Breaking_Dad:

My moms name is Shirley............Joey

untitled_(resized).png

#10916 4 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

Quoted from Taxman:

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.
I was going to do the same post yesterday but then realized when typing it out it is "surely". So it gets lost in type.

Heh, me too! Couldn't get over the Surely/Shirley hump. Glad to see I'm in good company here at Pinside.

#10917 4 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

The problem is that IRS agents are stretched pretty thin nowadays thanks to recent medical laws and most of the activity is on offshore accounts and businesses to shelter income. As sad as it sounds, Kevin might not be a big enough fish.

So there is some good news in all of this!!

#10918 4 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

You need a comma after 'Shirley" . . . .

#10919 4 years ago

I want to continue the chase until the bitter end. I'll never give this up until i get my satisfaction.

I have emailed you Keith regarding this but if you want to contact me through here that's ok too.

ONWARD!

#10920 4 years ago
Quoted from Russo121:

I want to continue the chase until the bitter end. I'll never give this up until i get my satisfaction.
I have emailed you Keith regarding this but if you want to contact me through here that's ok too.
ONWARD!

On one hand it's admirable that you have the energy to pursue this so that those who helped to recklessly perpetuate the deception are held accountable for the end result. On the other hand, it seems clear there is no chance of you ever getting real satisfaction as they really have no money left and very few assets (as evidenced by Kevin selling everything he had just to pay a lawyer.) No judge will make them sell their very modest home. No law enforcement seems interested in pursuing criminal charges. Look around, it is the end and it is indeed bitter for everyone. Sucks.

#10921 4 years ago
Quoted from HappyDayz:

On one hand it's admirable that you have the energy to pursue this so that those who helped to recklessly perpetuate the deception are held accountable for the end result. On the other hand, it seems clear there is no chance of you ever getting real satisfaction as they really have no money left and very few assets (as evidenced by Kevin selling everything he had just to pay a lawyer.) No judge will make them sell their very modest home. No law enforcement seems interested in pursuing criminal charges. Look around, it is the end and it is indeed bitter for everyone. Sucks.

Can we get a mod to pull an IP check on this guy. Seems very vocal about trying to get people to not continue to persue.

Reality for those involved in the litigation is we have a VERY good idea of what money is left and there is a good chance of recovery of $$$. Keep in mind that this sort of thing is the lawyers bag.

I am more than happy to fight this all the way to the end. Kevin, Aarron, Amanda, and Kathy will all need to follow this through to the end as there is no way I am stopping. Hopefully more will get involved and all that have will continue the fight. There is strength in number and a better chance for action with more involved.

#10922 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Can we get a mod to pull an IP check on this guy. Seems very vocal about trying to get people to not continue to persue.
Reality for those involved in the litigation is we have a VERY good idea of what money is left and there is a good chance of recovery of $$$. Keep in mind that this sort of thing is the lawyers bag.
I am more than happy to fight this all the way to the end. Kevin, Aarron, Amanda, and Kathy will all need to follow this through to the end as there is no way I am stopping. Hopefully more will get involved and all that have will continue the fight. There is strength in number and a better chance for action with more involved.

Nowhere near as vocal as you are trying to get folks to spend even more money to pursue it. Pursue all you want! It certainly does not affect me. I could care less. I just think it is sad. Only the lawyers win.

#10923 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Hopefully, your suit will destroy them financially and emotionally.

#10924 4 years ago
Quoted from HappyDayz:

Nowhere near as vocal as you are trying to get folks to spend even more money to pursue it. Pursue all you want! It certainly does not affect me. I could care less. I just think it is sad. Only the lawyers win.

It sure seems to effect you. You joined just 2 months back, seem to have a vested interest in the topic, and have quite a few posts on the matter.

Most realize that they will possibly get nothing back, but there is a decent chance at recovery and this

Quoted from Mike_J:

Hopefully, your suit will destroy them financially and emotionally.

is a good payment in itself.

#10925 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

It sure seems to effect you. You joined just 2 months back, seem to have a vested interest in the topic, and have quite a few posts on the matter.
Most realize that they will possibly get nothing back, but there is a decent chance at recovery and this

Nope, zero effect on me. Does it effect MrBally? Does it effect CFH? Just stating the unfortunate facts. It sure sounds like they are already ruined financially and I do not think they can feel any worse then they already do. But they seemed to have lived a very humble life before this project and they seem very content living a humble life now. Can't squeeze blood from a turnip.

#10926 4 years ago
Quoted from HappyDayz:

Nope, zero effect on me. Does it effect MrBally? Does it effect CFH? Just stating the unfortunate facts. It sure sounds like they are already ruined financially and I do not think they can feel any worse then they already do. But they seemed to have lived a very humble life before this project and they seem very content living a humble life now. Can't squeeze blood from a turnip.

I can't argue that if true, but sometimes pulverizing the turnip can leave one satisfied.

#10927 4 years ago
Quoted from HappyDayz:

Your quote is actually proof that they want everybody here to stop and that the legal pressure IS in fact, making a difference. Your posts are very transparent. It makes no sense to tell people to stop pursuing a thief. You are either Kevin, an accomplice or a friend of that big rabble of scumbags. Either way, your posts are absolutely proving that the fight is worth fighting and that you/they want everybody to stop. Tell Kevin to eat a bag of shit for me. And just because people aren't getting some huge financial return does not mean that things aren't happening to put the squeeze on these losers in a way that makes their life incredibly difficult for a very long.

So again, thanks for coming on here and proving that this is indeed making their life difficult. That makes my fucking day! And I look forward to your "Gosh, I am not them. Shucks, I know how you feel. Golly, No need to keep pursuing!" reply. As always, it will be highly entertaining.

#10928 4 years ago
Quoted from woodworker:

Your quote is actually proof that they want everybody here to stop and that the legal pressure IS in fact, making a difference. Your posts are very transparent. It makes no sense to tell people to stop pursuing a thief. You are either Kevin, an accomplice or a friend of that big rabble of scumbags. Either way, your posts are absolutely proving that the fight is worth fighting and that you/they want everybody to stop. Tell Kevin to eat a bag of shit for me. And just because people aren't getting some huge financial return does not mean that things aren't happening to put the squeeze on these losers in a way that makes their life incredibly difficult for a very long.
So again, thanks for coming on here and proving that this is indeed making their life difficult. That makes my fucking day! And I look forward to your "Gosh, I am not them. Shucks, I know how you feel. Golly, No need to keep pursuing!" reply. As always, it will be highly entertaining.

Huh? Pursue all you want. Spend all you want. I don't care. No, I'm not Kevin. No, I don't know Kevin personally. Maybe you can get some money from one of the suppliers to whom the money went? But you won't get money from Kevin if you haven't already.

#10929 4 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

I can't argue that if true, but sometimes pulverizing the turnip can leave one satisfied.

Put 'em through the grinder!

#10930 4 years ago
Quoted from HappyDayz:

But you won't get money from Kevin if you haven't already.

you continue to claim this but what proof do you have of that?

#10931 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

He has apparently been trying to sell everything he has. All Predator stuff. All EOD stuff. Even personal stuff. Just to pay his lawyer. If he could afford to hang onto even one Predator or his EOD prototype I am pretty confident he would since those were really his babies. He didn't hide the stuff. He sold it, right? That seems like a pretty solid indication to me.

#10932 4 years ago
Quoted from HappyDayz:He sold it, right?

And then showed up at an auction to buy games...

#10933 4 years ago

bingo

Quoted from woodworker:

So again, thanks for coming on here and proving that this is indeed making their life difficult

#10934 4 years ago
Quoted from HappyDayz:

He has apparently

stopped reading after this...

You can use "apparently" I will use discovery, deopsitions, and subpoenas via the lawyer.

I encourage anyone thinking of getting in or trying to decide if they should continue to talk to KeithinMI. Use the actual facts and information legally gathered to make a decision rather than being swayed by some yahoo that has an agenda.

I will say I am really happy to see HappyDayz so impacted. That shows me it is all worth it and helps increase my smile

#10935 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Not sure it ss payment, but is more than anyone is getting now.

Quoted from HappyDayz:No, I'm not Kevin. No, I don't know Kevin personally. Maybe you can get some money from one of the suppliers to whom the money went?

Oh, so the suppliers who provided parts, services, etc, people should go after them? How does that make any sense, they were not the ones who committed in fraud, and in many cases where were also screwed (although maybe not as much as Jpop vendors were)

Quoted from HappyDayz:

He has apparently been trying to sell everything he has. All Predator stuff. All EOD stuff. Even personal stuff. Just to pay his lawyer. If he could afford to hang onto even one Predator or his EOD prototype I am pretty confident he would since those were really his babies. He didn't hide the stuff. He sold it, right? That seems like a pretty solid indication to me.

From someone who claims they are not Kevin or know Kevin, you seem to know an awful lot about what is going on with him. It is hard for me to not agree with others who believe you have a connection to him. Clearly your contributions to this thread are not adding value or helping those who were injured by this and at this point the best this thread can do is provide meaningful info on the lawsuits and act as 'therapy' and 'support' for those people who were injured, so maybe it would be better if you just left this thread for good.

#10936 4 years ago
Quoted from mattosborn:

Put 'em through the grinder!

You called?

#10937 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

It just seems pretty obvious from people looking from the outside-in. Of course, we're not privy to what's going on legally, but it's just confusing how to get monies out of someone that has no monies.

#10938 4 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

Oh, so the suppliers who provided parts, services, etc, people should go after them? How does that make any sense, they were not the ones who committed in fraud, and in many cases where were also screwed (although maybe not as much as Jpop vendors were)

I did not mean to suggest that folks should go after them for having done something wrong. However, if they were paid some large sum of money and possibly never delivered fully on the order then should they not be liable to repay folks IF that happened?

Quoted from rosh:

From someone who claims they are not Kevin or know Kevin, you seem to know an awful lot about what is going on with him. It is hard for me to not agree with others who believe you have a connection to him.

Easy Rosh. Give it a rest. I know who Kevin is like many others. I don't know him personally. But like MrBally and CFH I certainly wouldn't encourage folks to spend even more money on a lawyer IF you really think Kevin has money left. I don't see it happening.

#10939 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Of course, we're not privy to what's going on legally

bingo

#10940 4 years ago
Quoted from HappyDayz:

I do not think they can feel any worse then they already do.

In my experience people like Kevin feel no remorse for their actions at all. They don't care who is hurt by their deciet, they only care about how it impacts them. You act like he cries himself to sleep at night, he hasn't even apologized or said what happened with all the money.

He needs to detail it out, to Keith, and he owes people an explanation of why they didn't get a refund and what he did with the money for the game he sold to Crazybanana or whatever his name here was...

I think Kevin listened to his lawyers to closely. I bet they all told him not to talk to his victims and not to try and reimburse the money "till the court rules" or something like that, screw all of us..."only do what a court makes you do", I can hear the crap now...

#10941 4 years ago

Well I wish you luck. Whole thing is a horrible dilemma caused by love of pinball meeting the internet age; I hope everyone gets back what they lost and more.

#10942 4 years ago

If this is true

Quoted from HappyDayz:

No, I'm not Kevin. No, I don't know Kevin personally

how do you know this:

Quoted from HappyDayz:

He has apparently been trying to sell everything he has

Quoted from rosh:

maybe it would be better if you just left this thread for good

I agree with this. Gtfo under your shill account, whoever you are.

#10943 4 years ago
Quoted from TheZohan:

I agree with this. Gtfo under your shill account, whoever you are.

I'm going to leave him in the thread if he wants to keep talking...for now anyway.

#10944 4 years ago

Pin Chili = Tim Fife = CrazyBanana = HappyDayz?

#10945 4 years ago
Quoted from TheZohan:

If this is true

how do you know this:

Because obviously he/she lives in Michigan, and we all hear shit all the time. I'm sure Kevin isn't hiding in a cave somewhere, obviously people in the Michigan pinball community are going to hear more than you in Cali.

Just a guess, I don't know anything aboot happydayz

#10946 4 years ago

Let's take a closer look at some of your words here.

Quoted from HappyDayz:

I don't think he has ever been worried about jail.

What makes you think that?

Quoted from HappyDayz:

Didn't someone say their house is solely in his wife's name?

Show me the quote.

Quoted from HappyDayz:

I assume the insurance policy is too. I'm sure all their credit cards and cars will be in her name too.

You're sure of all those personal details? How interesting.

Quoted from HappyDayz:

Apparently but she isn't declaring bankruptcy herself and I imagine her own deposition went something like this "I had absolutely no involvement with the licensing and never for a moment thought something was improper." End of her story.

So his wife had no involvement at all, yet she still analyzed it and formed an opinion? How do you know that's all there is to it? You made it clear to us that you're not Kevin, you don't know Kevin.

Quoted from HappyDayz:

They seem have to a real separation of assets and unless she is found to owe money I don't see the courts taking anything from her?

Again, how would you know something like this? There is only so much you can infer from public records. Keep complaining about people spreading his personal information.

Quoted from HappyDayz:

This is assuming there was something on Skit-B's books that says she was paid something, right?

Is there?

Quoted from HappyDayz:

I'm guessing Kevin can just say he spent it all on business related stuff and took no pay?

This sounds logical. Otherwise why would he feel the need to steal so much money? To cover unexpected production and future legal fees, that's why.

Quoted from HappyDayz:

Maybe he really thought what he was doing was so small he didn't need more or maybe he thought it would never come to this. Maybe he was just very naive.

The intent from the very beginning was to defraud hundreds of people and hide the money to prevent PayPal chargebacks. Kevin rode that horse 'till it buckled at the knees when the C&D letter arrived. At that very moment, his house of cards came tumbling down. Kevin knew he needed the license. He just wanted to see how far he could push his criminal agenda.

Quoted from HappyDayz:

He must feel humiliated. He must feel unbelievable stress 24/7. He must be depressed that the hobby he loved and once hailed him as a hero now vilifies him. He has declared bankruptcy. He lives in a 35k home (apparently) with his wife and kid (or kids?).

You seem to have an extreme amount of remorse for Kevin and his family.

Quoted from HappyDayz:

He has no hidden fortune.

Because his plan failed, and because of the countless court and legal fees (not to mention other debts) he now has much less than he started with.

Quoted from HappyDayz:

He has been humiliated. He isn't living the high life by any means. When does it end? What if someone does something over the top (such as harming him or his family)? Then what? Do you feel good then?

Again, you seem deeply interested in Kevin's personal and family life. Do you honestly expect us not to notice that?

Quoted from HappyDayz:

I'm not defending his actions. I'm only saying he seems to have been very naive in believing he could make 250 machines before anyone could really stop him.

You deflect your pity in the first sentence, then repeat yourself for the nth time how "naive" he was and how that should free him of criminal charges.

Quoted from HappyDayz:

Has anyone ever seen a public statement from Back Alley on how much money they have received from Skit-B for parts created and delivered? Why is that? Did they receive a significant amount of money? Can they comment on how many parts they created and delivered so at least folks could go after where those parts went? What happened to all those toppers they created too?

No. Why? Because only someone like Kevin or someone who personally knows Kevin would have that information or even think to mention it on a public forum.

Quoted from HappyDayz:

Yes, the person copying the tape is breaking the law. The person buying the tape on the corner is not. That's how it works.

Your argument infers that producing the machines is illegal, but selling them is not? Do you think Kevin would magically be in the clear if he started selling those games? Because he was trying awful hard to get to that point. Seems like a good motivation.

Quoted from HappyDayz:

What he did just sucks. Folks losing money just sucks. It's a terrible situation for pinball all the way around and I hate it as much as anyone.

Yes it does. Yes it does, Kevin knows it better than anyone which also makes him most likely to complain on a public forum. So you're also admitting there is no favorable outcome. Gee when did you figure that one out?

Quoted from HappyDayz:

I don't think he has thousands buried, and I think this has been a genuinely humbling experience for him to say the least. He is not living the high life right now.

Once again, you keep beating the "Kevin is broke" horse. Why would a completely disinterested person do that?

Quoted from HappyDayz:

I would think the only actual illegal thing would have been to actually ship the game before reconciling the license issue?

Second time you have said this.

Quoted from HappyDayz:

Because it sure sounds like no matter what you do he really does not have any money (he was selling whatever assets he possibly could just to pay his lawyer)

AGAIN, putting the dead beaten horse into a blender and pressing the liquify button.

Quoted from HappyDayz:

He does not need a good credit score. He did not care before this venture started and he still does not care now.

Oh so now you know about his credit background?

Quoted from HappyDayz:

So, in this particular case is it possible to prove fraud in a civil court and that can result in criminal charges? Just curious how this can get back in the hands of law enforcement to determine possible criminal charges.

Sounds like a question Kevin would be terrified of.

Quoted from HappyDayz:

Following along with the posts here I only asked some basic questions on what the objective was [...] and how this could potentially turn back into a criminal matter.

Why is this such an important question to you??

Quoted from HappyDayz:

On one hand it's admirable that you have the energy to pursue this so that those who helped to recklessly perpetuate the deception are held accountable for the end result. On the other hand, it seems clear there is no chance of you ever getting real satisfaction as they really have no money left and very few assets (as evidenced by Kevin selling everything he had just to pay a lawyer.)

So contrary to what you said before, there IS indeed a deception? Lawyers will get their money, that's a fact.

Quoted from HappyDayz:

No law enforcement seems interested in pursuing criminal charges.

Wow, quote of the week right there.

Quoted from HappyDayz:

It certainly does not affect me. I could care less. I just think it is sad. Only the lawyers win.

It certainly seems like you COULD care less.

Quoted from HappyDayz:

It sure sounds like they are already ruined financially and I do not think they can feel any worse then they already do.

Take that liquified horse soup out of the blender and put it into a molecular disintegrator.

And that's not all, folks.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tu=happydayz#post-3223906

#10947 4 years ago
Quoted from HappyDayz:

I do not think they can feel any worse then they already do.

Quoted from HappyDayz:

I don't know him personally.

Yeah...I'm convinced.

#10948 4 years ago
Quoted from HappyDayz:

Easy Rosh. Give it a rest.

Seriously? First off I have not posted in this thread more then a few times in the last two months, and the first time, I believe, I have ever commented to you.

Second, if you had read through the thread, you would know there is no indication of any vendor having been paid for more than they delivered. Do you honestly think that happened?

It is not my place to encourage or discourage anyone on whether to spend more money on going after Kevin. Each person has to decide for themselves what they want to do. Whether they want to just put it behind them and move on, or if they want to inflict as much pain on him as they can, with their limited options.

As i said, clearly you are not being viewed as someone contributing positively to this thread. Every post you have made gets lots of down votes and no up votes as far as people agreeing with your posts. You are doing nothing more than pouring salt in the wounds. And if you really do want to be supportive for those who have been harmed, then go away!

#10949 4 years ago
Quoted from HappyDayz:

Disclaimer: spoken as the average Joe Pinsider screwed by Kevin, not as a Moderator.

Are you privy to Kevin Kulek's financial situation?
I am not talking in behalf of all Skit-B victims, but as far as I am concerned I am past money recollection. I asked, I begged, I mourned... If I can get some of my $4,750 back, fine. That would be welcome for sure. But my prime objective is now to make sure he does not escape from this mess. So no, it is *not* the end.

Kevin, beware. I am not rich, but I can afford a lawyer. Even if I have to give up my Rob Zombie spot to do so.

#10950 4 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

Kevin, beware.

that is the spirit!

Happy to fight along side you!

Every update I get form the lawyer does this

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 200.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Maple Street Sign Shop
$ 30.00
Various Novelties
Game Room Info Shop
$ 30.00
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Arcade Arts
$ 149.00
Boards
nvram.weebly.com
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 42.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 8,999.99
Pinball Machine
Music City Pinball
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 103.00
€ 8.10
Flipper Parts
Buthamburg
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
There are 18413 posts in this topic. You are on page 219 of 369.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside