Topic Stats

• 18,413 posts
  • 823 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 47 days ago by freeplay3
  • Topic is favorited by 187 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,549 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20200619_181740 (resized).jpg
20181223_161836 (resized).jpg
E16C0850-4F24-4E9B-AC12-7791B43AF112 (resized).jpeg
Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
194b3475e0440b8112afc0ac4ad5bf0ed0e8ec3db63fb4b6748a4f2e06a9865b (resized).jpg
31A053C2-4495-4E3E-980F-E5ADEA02F1DE (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18413 posts in this topic. You are on page 217 of 369.
#10801 4 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

How about myself?
How about cfh?

you, no. Clay?

#10802 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I said it before, but i am potted in. For those with already ongoing legal action, this is merely a minor amount compared to how much you paid for your machine originally. Well worth the ongoing fight to not let anyone off the hook. Don't forget there is only 1 person w chapter 7 filings thus far, so plenty of funto be had on multiple fronts.

Suppose they all file chapter 7......., then the only one that wins anything is the lawyer since going the next step is going to cost more money (if you haven't gotten the email that I got)....will it cost more money each time another one of them files chapter 7 ?? What was there five total, Kevin, his wife, mother and a couple others... ? This will add up quick, and where does it end? I'm not so sure I want to keep pursuing this if that is the case when each one of them files for bankruptcy. I was shocked to see this is now going to cost me even more money with possibly no good results each time or am I reading into it wrong ?

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#10803 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I wish i had a video of you turning into a ghost and scurrying off when i asked you about your predator machine. You are not a poker player clay.
Don't forget Milton is the one whom burned the whole fucking place down also.

hehehehehehehehehehehehe

#10804 4 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

you, no. Clay?

How about if I said "yes"; would you accept that as an answer? What about cfh?

#10805 4 years ago

If his wife is bankrupted does that mean she has to close her photography business and or sell the photography business's assets? Can you own a business if you are bankrupt in the States?

This would make their life uncomfortable as.

Because he sold products fraudulently across state lines and internationally doesn't that make it a federal crime?

Hire some creative debt collectors would be my advice. Even give them 20% of what they collect.

#10806 4 years ago
Quoted from PinPatch:

Even give them 20% of what they collect.

Here, bad debt collectors typically get 95-97% of what they collect. Problem is, they only collect on 30-40% of the bad debt they aquire.

#10807 4 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Here, bad debt collectors typically get 95-97% of what they collect. Problem is, they only collect on 30-40% of the bad debt they aquire.

Yep, pretty much that way everywhere. I've never heard of a debt collector receiving less than 75% on what a person views as noncollectable A/R. I think some of the ones that work for credit card companies make less than that percentage.

#10808 4 years ago

Wow the shit storm just continues and this thread is on fire!!

The moose out front should have told ya he is broke!

I got no skin in anything so really could give a rat's ass about the one or two machines but I can see need to keep it in hiding. If I lost out, I would make it a point to never give up til all remains destroyed or someone was in jail.

IRS is great call! I believe I brought it up in jpop thread long ago.

Ramps shouldn't be a problem for some folks.

Contact this guy maybe he ll help ya out?

#10809 4 years ago
Quoted from CNKay:

I think the ramps JPop ran for Magic Girl last year cost $6,000 or so for the vacuum forming and what not...that was for two sets as I recall reading in the thread (obviously they would be much cheaper in larger orders). I wonder if the process you linked to here is any cheaper?

#10810 4 years ago
Quoted from CNKay:

Wow the shit storm just continues and this thread is on fire!!
ago.

Totally agree on the ramps. People on here have made video's on how to make them and I'm sure they will get made at some point, especially for a game that's such a high profile right now like Predator.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#10811 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I think the ramps JPop ran for Magic Girl last year cost $6,000 or so for the vacuum forming and what not...that was for two sets as I recall reading in the thread (obviously they would be much cheaper in larger orders). I wonder if the process you linked to here is any cheaper?

$6000 gets you how many ramps? What is 2 sets? Genuinely curious because I'd love to retheme a game someday soon and make my own ramps, plus at first I read it as it cost $6k for 2 ramps before my brain realised you said 2 sets.

#10812 4 years ago

In order to make a ramp you need a mold or an old ramp (to make the mold). And there lies the problem. Also the predator ramps are nearly four feet long. This isn't something you can make in your basement with a shop vac. The quote to Kevin from the mold company was $25k for 250 ramps. The mold in the above ramp video was made using body filler. This works for a small ramp but does not work for large ramps.

The only other way to make ramps is using flat plastic and hand make them. That's what they do with white wood games. They look like crap but it does work. Very time consuming and crude, but it is possible. Of course to do that you need some idea or drawings as to how the ramp should look. Apparently the first predator ramps were made this way. But the walls were too low and the balls kept flying off the ramps. To fix this Kevin hired a plastic company, and they made a rough wood mold. This is what the existing two sets of ramps were made from (and hence their crude look.) Cost was in excess of $6000. The final ramp molds were to be made from aluminum and give a professional smooth look and play feel.

The only other choice would be to break a four foot ramp into two separate sections. Then bolt together. You could maybe make those with a shop vac. But you still need a mold.

#10813 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

$6000 gets you how many ramps? What is 2 sets? Genuinely curious because I'd love to retheme a game someday soon and make my own ramps, plus at first I read it as it cost $6k for 2 ramps before my brain realised you said 2 sets.

$6k aluminum tooling could potentially run as many ramps as you wanted, so long as you kept the mold polished. Unlike injection molding where you have material flow (and in the case with glass filled nylon you have erosion), vacuum forming isn't destructive. There's nothing wrong with getting a wood mold made for low volume so long as it's done right (CNC machined high density MDF, then coated with bondo, sanded, polished) to create the positive.

#10814 4 years ago

I like to try and fit all the ramps on a single mold if possible.

201401-i_(resized).jpg

#10815 4 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

How about if I said "yes"; would you accept that as an answer? What about cfh?

Why?

#10816 4 years ago

So I could give you an answer.

#10817 4 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

I'll sign one. What's in it for me? Or, what would be in it for cfh?

Figure it out.

#10818 4 years ago

All right then. All figured out.

#10819 4 years ago

So what has Paul Maletich been up too lately? Haven't heard from NoahFentz in a while, seems like he should have a lot to add to the conversation.

#10820 4 years ago

He needs a visit from this guy.

IRS-WWE_(resized).jpeg

#10821 4 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

It sounds like "Paul" had a bigger role in Skit Pinball than just the the cabinet guy. Partner?

no. Just because someone is hired to make parts for a company, doesn't mean they have anything to do with that company. that's like saying the company that made the troll heads for Wayne was in cahoots with him. that's just ridiculous.

#10822 4 years ago

Then why did he go with Kevin to the ramp manufacture?

#10823 4 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

Then why did he go with Kevin to the ramp manufacture?

It's possible he went with him to make an introduction.

Other companies I do business with, we are always helping each other out. It's in our best interest that we are all successful.

#10824 4 years ago

Wonder if he went with him to buy a CNC machine too

#10825 4 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Exactly.

You always want to meet everyone you can from related industries.

Just looking around their factory floor can give you a million ideas.

#10826 4 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Other companies I do business with, we are always helping each other out. It's in our best interest that we are all successful.

Wasn't Terry doing the intro ? Why can't Paul answer the question?

#10827 4 years ago

I had a good conversation with a the bankruptcy court and then a bankruptcy attorney in Bay City, MI, on Friday. Basically, Kevin is screwing each person out of their 5k by filing chapter 7. Sure, you can object to the discharge of the debt by filing an Adversary Proceeding. There's a $350 filing fee and a new suit is initiated. You're going to court again. The attorney advised that the 5k would be more than eaten up by his fees. So, it ain't worth it. Now, if 10 or 15 victims got together and were all represented collectively, then it might (and I emphasize) be remotely plausible. However, even if the debt is not discharged, if he has no money he has no money. I see it as spending more good money chasing after bad money.

And this adversary proceeding is simply for objecting to the discharge of the debt. It isn't for recovering any money back. I think we all need to accept that the money is gone and will not be recouped. My hope and prayers lie on Keith's criminal proceedings. I'll get some satisfaction seeing them in jail.
I'm watching the court calendar and looking forward to seeing what develops.

#10828 4 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

I had a good conversation with a the bankruptcy court and then a bankruptcy attorney in Bay City, MI, on Friday. Basically, Kevin is screwing each person out of their 5k by filing chapter 7. Sure, you can object to the discharge of the debt by filing an Adversary Proceeding. There's a $350 filing fee and a new suit is initiated. You're going to court again. The attorney advised that the 5k would be more than eaten up by his fees. So, it ain't worth it. Now, if 10 or 15 victims got together and were all represented collectively, then it might (and I emphasize) be remotely plausible. However, even if the debt is not discharged, if he has no money he has no money. I see it as spending more good money chasing after bad money.
And this adversary proceeding is simply for objecting to the discharge of the debt. It isn't for recovering any money back. I think we all need to accept that the money is gone and will not be recouped. My hope and prayers lie on Keith's criminal proceedings. I'll get some satisfaction seeing them in jail.
I'm watching the court calendar and looking forward to seeing what develops.

The more people going at it together, the less it will cost each individual to proceed. In the long run, each person won't be out a whole lot more to get a chance at reclaiming their funds. A drop in the bucket, all things considered. Plus, it will make Kevin's life difficult, so that alone is worth it to some people.

If the bankruptcy filing goes through without contest, then that's it. This whole thing is pretty much done and everyone loses. If it continues, there's still the possibility of reclaiming something, even if it's not the total amount in full.

#10829 4 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

If it continues, there's still the possibility of reclaiming something, even if it's not the total amount in full.

If he doesn't get the discharge the judgement will haunt him a long time as he will have no escape. Garnished wages. Seized income tax returns. Seized insurance Receipts in some circumstances. Etc.

#10830 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

If he doesn't get the discharge the judgement will haunt him a long time as he will have no escape. Garnished wages. Seized income tax returns. Seized insurance Receipts in some circumstances. Etc.

I'm dying to see his returns.

I'm 100% certain that he never claimed all that income. I have no concrete proof, but where did all the money go? Since he didn't refund it, it's income and it's taxable.

#10831 4 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

...There's a $350 filing fee and a new suit is initiated. You're going to court again. ...

i've spent more on lesser douchebags. take him down ! take them all down !

#10832 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

This is exactly why I am staying on board. My main idea is to prevent him from escaping this without damage.

#10833 4 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

I'm 100% certain that he never claimed all that income. I have no concrete proof, but where did all the money go? Since he didn't refund it, it's income and it's taxable.

I don't think it's considered income, until he wasn't put into the business. Like if he finished buying parts, labor, and everything else he needed. The money over the top of all that, would be considered actual income.

#10834 4 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I don't think it's considered income, until he wasn't put into the business. Like if he finished buying parts, labor, and everything else he needed. The money over the top of all that, would be considered actual income.

Doesn't matter if he put it into his business or not. He collected the money. Let's face it, he probably used the money on himself which is not a business expense.

Everyone involved should fill out the IRS form and send it in. The IRS is a lot more effective than the court system. Tax liabilities don't go away with bankruptcy. Send in copies of your payments in. Fill out the form with all the details of the transaction.

Remember, people cheat on their taxes cause the chances of getting caught are pretty slim. Write down the web address of him on youtubevsaying he's a nonprofit. You can't go around just saying you're a nonprofit.

#10835 4 years ago

If his wife is bankrupted does that mean she has to close her photography business? Will her income be garnished as well. Stop concentrating on Kevin try to bankrupt everyone on that defendant list.

#10836 4 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

I'm now wondering if the IRS is the reason he has no money left. Maybe he did file, cut a big check to IRS, the business itself is/was unsustainable, and now he goes bankrupt.

#10837 4 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

If he has the records to show the money went into the business. Any monies not accounted for are in his pocket. Any monies paid to labor better have had social security taken out and W-2 forms issued for that tax year. Those receiving needed to pay income tax even if he was paying himself. Do you really think he tracked every dollar? I'm with Trekkie on this. I think this was large enough where IRS involvement will haunt him much farther than trying to collect.

#10838 4 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I'm now wondering if the IRS is the reason he has no money left. Maybe he did file, cut a big check to IRS, the business itself is/was unsustainable, and now he goes bankrupt.

no need to wonder if you have an active case. Call your lawyer to get the info.

#10839 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

All which require paying lawyers along the way to pursue and people to collect...

#10840 4 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Does he look like the kind of guy to follow tax laws? If he honestly thought he had the license, I can only imagine what he thought his income was.

IRS Form 3939-A.........I have zero skin in the game, yet, I filled out the form. Kevin is scum who deserves to prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

#10841 4 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Does he look like the kind of guy to follow tax laws? If he honestly thought he had the license, I can only imagine what he thought his income was.

POTC.jpg

#10842 4 years ago

I'm as surprised as ever to see people, especially CFH, even slightly defending Kevin or trying to rationalize any scenario other than fraud.

I think there are several people just waiting on the law to fail, then the fun begins. There are almost unlimited, completely legal, ways to make his life hell on a daily basis.

#10843 4 years ago

I don't think this bankruptcy filling will go anywhere. It would require Kevin to state true facts. Sounds like a stalling tactic to see if more drop out.
If it costs me a little more $, ok.
It has to be costing Kevin 10 times what it costs me. If Kevin doesn't have a job that = 0 income, where is the money coming from?
Criminal Lawyer, civil lawyer, Bankruptcy lawyer are all going to want there fee up front no matter what story Kevin has told them.

#10844 4 years ago
#10845 4 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

I don't think this bankruptcy filling will go anywhere. It would require Kevin to state true facts. Sounds like a stalling tactic to see if more drop out.
If it costs me a little more $, ok.
It has to be costing Kevin 10 times what it costs me. If Kevin doesn't have a job that = 0 income, where is the money coming from?
Criminal Lawyer, civil lawyer, Bankruptcy lawyer are all going to want there fee up front no matter what story Kevin has told them.

He operates and sells amusement & redemption equipment to support his family. Cash businesses are amazing.....

#10846 4 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

He operates and sells amusement & redemption equipment to support his family. Cash businesses are amazing.....

And someone with a video camera documenting this cash income would also be amazing. Approach the owners of the places he has these machines.

#10847 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

All which require paying lawyers along the way to pursue and people to collect...

Not entirely correct. You need a lawyer to get the debt in judgement form (and even that is not an absolute must, in this thread a guy went and got a judgement on his own without an attorney), but there are debt collection agencies that will do the chasing post judgment.

Your point that it is nevertheless time consuming and expensive is of course true.

#10848 4 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

He can hide behind a cash business but if he has a judgement against him he can never use that hidden cash to procure assets that could be recoverable.

#10849 4 years ago

I like the IRS idea. It worked for Al Capone.

#10850 4 years ago

Maybe someone has a relationship with someone at the IRS, or a Tax Attorney, that has a working relationship with the IRS.

In my past, when I have had to do just this, a good friend my tax attorney, (Now deceased) was able to make 1 call, at get a mind blowing, PITA event to follow, from the IRS.

It was very effective.

BTW, I think Al wasnt so bad....I know his niece, Deirdre here in Florida.......

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 2.50
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 65.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Texas Pinball
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 34.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 29.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
€ 279.00
Displays
PINBALLSP
$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
$ 149.00
$ 21.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
$ 12.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods
$ 27.99
There are 18413 posts in this topic. You are on page 217 of 369.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside