Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 209 of 370.
#10402 8 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Michigan police did not get computers until 2011.

I hear they're going to computerize the road pothole/expansion joint/crumbling bridge deck reporting system in 2017-18

#10403 8 years ago

I'd hate to kick people from this thread, but I will if politics keep getting discussed. Please cease, thanks.

#10404 8 years ago
Quoted from captainadam_21:

and has not been seen since.

Makes you wonder what impact this may have had on Kevin, having his dad walk out of his life. I'm guessing was a teenager, maybe a touch younger. Now if the dad was an abusive alcoholic or drug user, maybe it was a good thing he left. I am in no way saying this excuses anything Kevin did, but makes you wonder if he was not raised with the understanding of what it means to be an adult and member of society who acts with integrity and accepts responsibilities for their actions. Given his mother was present, I would tend to think that is not the case, but I've seen plenty of people get pretty screwed up in some form or another by having a parent disappear from their lives when at a formative age. More over that is from a parent passing away, but I've seen it when a father has removed himself from their child's life.

Does seem odd that little info has come out on Kevin in quite some time, nothing really since he was spotted at that auction. Assuming some legal stuff may still be happening, but been pretty quiet around here as far as any real info.

Again, not saying any of what happened to Kevin in his formative years excuses what he has done.

#10405 8 years ago

I checked the court calendar and they have a hearing coming up on April 12 at 4:00pm in the 75th district court. The whole lot. Kevin, Amanda and Kathy. Anyone close enough to go by and listen in to see what goes on? The wheels of justice are flowing at a glacial pace.

#10406 8 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

I checked the court calendar and they have a hearing coming up on April 12 at 4:00pm in the 75th district court. The whole lot. Kevin, Amanda and Kathy. Anyone close enough to go by and listen in to see what goes on? The wheels of justice are flowing at a glacial pace.

Your honor; the COuNsel asks for additional time to prepare for the defense of these baseless charges...
Granted; court will adjourn this matter until September 23, 2016.

#10407 8 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

Now if the dad was an abusive alcoholic or drug user, maybe it was a good thing he left.

Probably better if Kevin never saw his dad blowing truck drivers at gas stations.

#10408 8 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Probably better if Kevin never saw his dad blowing truck drivers at gas stations.

The rules of the road.

#10409 8 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Please leave politics out of this!?!

#10410 8 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Why not? It is a skill he can use in prison.

#10411 8 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Probably better if Kevin never saw his dad blowing truck drivers at gas stations

#10412 8 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

The rules of the road.

Ass, Grass, or Gas. There are no free rides!

#10413 8 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

He'll be there soon enough to follow in his dad's footsteps... probably can't finish that job either.

#10414 8 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Your honor; the COuNsel asks for additional time to prepare for the defense of these baseless charges...
Granted; court will adjourn this matter until September 23, 2016.

No shit. It will drag on forever.

#10415 8 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

No shit. It will drag on forever.

Be patient. I am also on the legal boat. Won't give up.

#10416 8 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

If someone goes, are they allowed to record the audio of the event? ...like on their phone? Is it legal... And if so, I guess it could then be posted?

#10417 8 years ago

Uh yeah, no. If there are criminal cases heard in the building, no phones or electronics allowed by non attorneys.

#10418 8 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

If someone goes, are they allowed to record the audio of the event? ...like on their phone? Is it legal... And if so, I guess it could then be posted?

Recordings are not permitted. But the public can go in and listen to it. You could take notes and let everyone know what happened. But like MrBally said, it will probably be postponed.

#10419 8 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Uh yeah, no. If there are criminal cases heard in the building, no phones or electronics allowed by non attorneys.

Boooooo....

Maybe a "news" organization can petition to be there, like the OJ case recording direct to TV.

Then we could send pinballNews or Kaneda

#10420 8 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

Boooooo....
Maybe a "news" organization can petition to be there, like the OJ case recording direct to TV.
Then we could send pinballNews or Kaneda

How about someone stream it? (thinking Jack Danger hint hint)

#10421 8 years ago

Not long ago, thieves weren't treated so nicely by our "justice" system... Kulek caught a big break being born in this particular place and time.

#10422 8 years ago
Quoted from KingDaddy:

Not long ago, thieves weren't treated so nicely by our "justice" system... Kulek caught a big break being born in this particular place and time.

Agree. Cuz, you know, just saying you aren't ready yet buys you another year. Guessing he can use that over and over cuz it's not about the folks who lost money, is it.

The litigiousness of this country makes me sick. My niece's abusive ex-husband, on parole for multiple felonies, moved to New Mexico. He broke into someone's home, stole some stuff for his drug habit and got caught, in the act! He spent a month in jail waiting for trial, got set free by his parole officer, AGAIN, cuz New Mexico didn't apply the charges from NH and Mass to his hearing. Uhm.... Wtf? first time B&E offence they said. Moron needs serious Justice.

Christ on a Cracker.

#10423 8 years ago

Common thief, not unlike Kulek, just a few hundred years ago...

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#10425 8 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I'd hate to kick people from this thread, but I will if politics keep getting discussed. Please cease, thanks.

Not a problem. Just apply the rule equally, that has not happened so far.

1 week later
#10426 8 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

Be patient. I am also on the legal boat. Won't give up.

Please don't. Today was the first time I felt like watching since all this bullshit. Used to watch this movie all the time. Just made me think about you guys still fighting the good fight. This would have been a great table and F this guy for everything.

Still think of the dude in Germany who paid for 9 of these. Shit man. Kevin what a dick.

#10427 8 years ago
Quoted from playboywillis:

Still think of the dude in Germany who paid for 9 of these. Shit man. Kevin what a dick.

Oh my god! That made me sick to my stomach for this poor guy! I hope this all gets resolved and you all get your money back.
Kevin K, Mike from MADD, international buyers are going to start being skeptical shopping over here.
These degenerates won't destroy our hobby!!!!!

#10428 8 years ago

I missed or forgot about a purchase for 9 of them overseas. That is just terrible.

Kevin, look forward to seeing your story on American Greed.

I will never understand why you arent in jail....

#10429 8 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

I missed or forgot about a purchase for 9 of them overseas. That is just terrible.

Let's hope they only paid the $250 deposit for each one. Surely that was the case.

#10430 8 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

Recordings are not permitted.

This helps cut down on crooked judges and etc. getting busted or called out. If the courts were honorable, and justice was fair for everyone it wouldn't be an issue.

#10431 8 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

Kevin, look forward to seeing your story on American Greed.
I will never understand why you arent in jail....

9? That's horrible I thought my $25k loss to Jpop was bad enough, but at least I don't go bankrupt over it.

#10432 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinballs:

9? That's horrible I thought my $25k loss to Jpop was bad enough, but at least I don't go bankrupt over it.

Man....i am so sorry.....that is still a huge chunk of change....

1 week later
#10433 8 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

Let's see if he weasels his way out of this one.

#10434 8 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

I see 3 defendants still for the 4:00 timeslot. Kevin, Amanda, and Kathy.
https://www.co.midland.mi.us/Courts/CourtCalendar.aspx search the last name of "Kulek"
There are 48 results. Does that mean there are 48 different charges filed?

#10435 8 years ago

I would love to be in the court room today and hear him explain "the middle truth" to the judge...

#10436 8 years ago

Wonder if he saunters into court in his requisite "hipster" outfit - jeans, t-shirt and skull cap. Judge will like that.

#10437 8 years ago
Quoted from Xdetroit:

I see 3 defendants still for the 4:00 timeslot. Kevin, Amanda, and Kathy.
https://www.co.midland.mi.us/Courts/CourtCalendar.aspx search the last name of "Kulek"
There are 48 results. Does that mean there are 48 different charges filed?

Their page doesn't work in a secured browser.

"Mixed Content: The page at 'https://www.co.midland.mi.us/Courts/CourtCalendar.aspx' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure resource 'http://webapps.co.midland.mi.us/jms/mc_calendar.php'. This request has been blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS."

You can go directly to their calendar app though at:

http://webapps.co.midland.mi.us/jms/mc_calendar.php

Is anyone able to go? I'll contribute money to cover your time and expenses.

#10438 8 years ago

What is happening today? I know legal moves slow, so is this just procedural stuff?

#10439 8 years ago

There are 16 line items for each person. I'm wondering if that is the number of Pinsiders who have worked with the lawyer in MI.

#10440 8 years ago

I would guess that each one is a separate complaint (one for each plaintiff). Come on Keith, give us just a little info. Inquiring minds want to know.

#10441 8 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

I would guess that each one is a separate complaint (one for each plaintiff). Come on Keith, give us just a little info. Inquiring minds want to know.

KeithinMI hasnt posted in 4 months O_o

https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/keithinmi/forum

#10442 8 years ago

Not surprising at all. He doesn't want to give away publically anything he plans to use in court. No reason to telegraph a punch.

#10443 8 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Not surprising at all. He doesn't want to give away publically anything he plans to use in court. No reason to telegraph a punch.

best that EVERYONE involved not talk about it at all in a public forum!

a lot of work has gone on in this and no reason to show others the cards till the dust has settled and it is all over.

I will be happy to share everything I can once it is all done.

#10444 8 years ago

Maybe an end of day recap will happen. Not looking for a "what's coming up", but just what was discussed today in court. Then everyone not involved can play this game:

#10445 8 years ago

You can purchase transcripts from the court since it's public knowledge. But it's kinda expensive and at a per page cost.
I'd hope we could get a summary of what happened after the session.

#10446 8 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

I'd hope we could get a summary of what happened after the session.

My guess is nothing

#10447 8 years ago

Request for postponement is likely all that will happen today.

#10448 8 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

Request for postponement is likely all that will happen today.

Some judges like to move their dockets and they get graded on how quickly they move their dockets. Hopefully, the judge on this case is like that and will not allow further delay...

#10449 8 years ago

Any word about the results from court today by chance?

#10450 8 years ago

Crickets.............

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 209 of 370.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion/page/209 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.