Topic Stats

• 18,272 posts
  • 815 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 days ago by Roostking
  • Topic is favorited by 193 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,540 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
194b3475e0440b8112afc0ac4ad5bf0ed0e8ec3db63fb4b6748a4f2e06a9865b (resized).jpg
31A053C2-4495-4E3E-980F-E5ADEA02F1DE (resized).jpeg
IMG_2933 (resized).JPG
beetlejuice-shrunken head (resized).jpg
2716720260_bc8966f6b1 (resized).jpg
D460F55E-AD42-43C6-91EB-B8162A84A094.gif
Screenshot_20190103-214734_Facebook (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20181108-174321 (resized).png
Fife Appeal Sept 24 2018.pdf (PDF preview)
cat ooo 2.gif
7332539.attach (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

86 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 18272 posts in this topic. You are on page 208 of 366.
#10351 3 years ago

From what I have read the girl should be Kevin, and the Predator should be a huge guy in a prison outfit.

#10352 3 years ago

Does anyone know if Kevin has a job? How about JPop? At some point these dudes have to run out of the money they have absconded with and get jobs right?

I mean, seriously...people can't just not work for years and years right?

#10353 3 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Ever visited France?

#10354 3 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

Ever visited France?

Good point. I do go to Greece often. I guess it is possible.

#10356 3 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Sadly enough, I know some people that haven't "worked" in a decade. They take just enough under the table things to get by.

#10357 3 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Sadly enough, I know some people that haven't "worked" in a decade. They take just enough under the table things to get by.

Yep, some people in the US get by years with out a job. It's always amazed me but somehow they get by.

#10358 3 years ago

Its called "playing the system". And there's plenty of people that know how to play the game for years without a care in the world.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#10359 3 years ago

Again I ask, why no face to face meetings?

#10360 3 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Are you volunteering?

#10361 3 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Post an ad on Craigslist looking to buy some weed. Cops will show up faster than if you had called 911.

Hey, do we know Kevin's physical address?

#10362 3 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I'll run him on PACER and see on Monday.

This would be great! I've been unable to dig up any docket sheets or info via free sources online. People need more understanding of what is happening legally, if anything at all.

#10363 3 years ago

What is crazy, a guy named Kevin Kulek won PAPA 1994 , division B ....
Is that him, or his father maybe??

PAPA 4 World Championships – Division B 1994, 02-08 Kevin Kulek

#10364 3 years ago
Quoted from limelime20:

Speaking of crazy, I came across this missing person database for a Kevin Kulek in Michigan. Makes me wonder if the con artist we're discussing in this thread wasn't someone else to begin with who didn't somehow assume the identity of this missing person in order to perpetrate his scam without it coming back to him directly.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/10627/0/

Far fetched, I'm sure. But still...

#10365 3 years ago
Quoted from limelime20:

PAPA 4 World Championships – Division B 1994, 02-08 Kevin Kulek

My guess , this must be his dad.....Kevin jr. sucks as a pinball player. anybody know?

#10366 3 years ago

Does anyone want Kevin's phone number? I recently found one that works, you'll get his voicemail with his name and voice if he doesn't answer. Of course, abusing this may lead to it being changed again. But anyone in law enforcement could easily ping and locate him, which may help, so there is that.

#10367 3 years ago
Quoted from limelime20:

My guess , this must be his dad.....Kevin jr. sucks as a pinball player. anybody know?

Yes that's his dad who ironically disappeared after owing money to a bunch of people. Pretty much anybody in MI that was in the coin-op biz or pinball collecting back then knew his dad. He had a shop in PinCONning, MI during the 90's until he disappeared.

20160227_001453_(resized).jpg

#10368 3 years ago
Quoted from sanctumwear:

Yes that's his dad who ironically disappeared after owing money to a bunch of people.

This thread and topic never ceases to amaze me. Father who disappears after owing money to lots of people. The town PinCONning.. This is almost too much to absorb.

BTW, always thought your Pinside name on here was funny / unique / awesome. It kind of sounds a bit dirty too.

#10369 3 years ago

I thought Pinconning was a joke....seriously, Pinconning?

#10370 3 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

I thought Pinconning was a joke....seriously, Pinconning?

Had to google it to believe it. But "Superior Amusement" is ironic too.

#10371 3 years ago
Quoted from Hougie:

Hey, do we know Kevin's physical address?

That's old news...everyone knows everything...including his address. They already posted his house, it's value, etc etc.

Quoted from limelime20:

.....Kevin jr. sucks as a pinball player. anybody know?

Decent player. Was in A class at Mich Expo a year or 2 ago.

#10372 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Are you volunteering?

Sure! Send my flight details, I have nothing better to do!!

#10373 3 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

One reason is that for all we know, he has a CCW permit and he could say he felt threatened by someone surprising him asking for money and then it's "game over". I know I wouldn't want that.

#10374 3 years ago
Quoted from ZippyThePinhead:

Everyone who pre-ordered Predator knows how this girl feels...someday Kevin will know how it feels...Karma's a bitch!

Predator_(resized).jpg1

Most girls like it like that.

#10375 3 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Does anyone know if Kevin has a job? How about JPop? At some point these dudes have to run out of the money they have absconded with and get jobs right?

WH1_(resized).png

WH2_(resized).jpg

WH3_(resized).jpg

WH4_(resized).jpg

WH5_(resized).jpg

#10376 3 years ago
Quoted from sanctumwear:

Yes that's his dad who ironically disappeared after owing money to a bunch of people. Pretty much anybody in MI that was in the coin-op biz or pinball collecting back then knew his dad. He had a shop in PinCONning, MI during the 90's until he disappeared.
20160227_001453_(resized).jpg

Heh, PinCONning, I like that. What a cheesy town.

#10377 3 years ago
Quoted from sanctumwear:

Yes that's his dad who ironically disappeared after owing money to a bunch of people

Once again information that could have been brought to my attention yesterday

#10378 3 years ago

Just bizarre situation all around.

#10379 3 years ago

Like father like son.

#10380 3 years ago

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

3 weeks later
#10381 3 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

WH1_(resized).pngWH2_(resized).jpgWH3_(resized).jpgWH4_(resized).jpgWH5_(resized).jpg

Ahh yes, let's do away with welfare and food stamps so poor people start stealing more to get their food/drugs. That way we can spend 5x what we spend on welfare on things like public defenders, jails, and and skyrocketing insurance premiums due to record crime rates. But hey, I saved 2% on my taxes!

#10382 3 years ago
Quoted from asay:

Ahh yes, let's do away with welfare and food stamps so poor people start stealing more to get their food/drugs. That way we can spend 5x what we spend on welfare on things like public defenders, jails, and and skyrocketing insurance premiums due to record crime rates. But hey, I saved 2% on my taxes!

Spaying/neutering might prove more cost effective.

#10383 3 years ago
Quoted from asay:

In all seriousness, it really is pacification of the masses. If you are warm and your belly full, you are less likely to riot....

#10385 3 years ago
Quoted from maddog14:

In all seriousness, it really is pacification of the masses. If you are warm and your belly full, you are less likely to riot....

Exactly. People who say we should do away with welfare and food stamps are seriously inept to unintended consequences.

#10386 3 years ago

Agreed, but how about we shelve the political/policy discussions.

#10387 3 years ago

no_politics_zone_warning_sign_poster-r2cd1daee5566404792374925c737a974_wva_8byvr_1024_(resized).jpg

#10388 3 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Man i wish i could sit in my pyjamas for 10 years,but apart from pride in my job, i am sort of adhd,gotta keep on moving!

#10389 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Agreed, but how about we shelve the political/policy discussions.

The overarching topic in this thread in the US legal system. Political talk is gonna happen.

Like Jack says, "If it ain't broke, it ain't pinball". I don't know how that quote is relevant though.

#10390 3 years ago

did anyone else find it interesting that his father's missing persons report took 10 years to get filed?

Kevin_Kulek_-mia_(resized).jpg

#10391 3 years ago
Quoted from asay:

The overarching topic in this thread in the US legal system. Political talk is gonna happen.
Like Jack says, "If it ain't broke, it ain't pinball". I don't know how that quote is relevant though.

I would have said that the overarching topic of the thread is "Kevin is an @sshole!"

Look, this is a pinball site, and Robin made the right call banning political discussions, since they can quickly dominate any thread where they pop up. I know that I don't share political views with many folks here (and am always tempted to point out how foolish their positions are), but the rules help keep all of us focused on the thing we've got in common, pinball.

#10392 3 years ago
Quoted from asay:

Doesn't matter, there going to spend it on that stuff anyways and your taxes will go up as well. Its all about lining there pockets with more cash and it has nothing to do with what's best for the country or the people on welfare. Its the same everywhere you look.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#10394 3 years ago
Quoted from asay:

Exactly. People who say we should do away with welfare and food stamps are seriously inept to unintended consequences.

yes, it was called the french revolution.

#10395 3 years ago
Quoted from asay:

These welfare bums should join a certain organization (no direct names; but a somewhat famous singing family have been members of this organization for years). Hint: the famous brother & sister duo of this family are playing at The Flamingo in Las Vegas right now. Anyway, members of this organization are eligible for access to the "Bishops' Storehouse" with 110 convenient locations to serve you nationwide. They have all the food & family supplies you could ever need.

Some restrictions apply; Sorry, no booze available and they don't dole out cash for lottery tickets though. You do have to meet with a local "Bishop" and are subject to counseling & verification. If you're capable, but can't get a job, you get to work in the "Storehouse"

Supposedly the Storehouse system has enough to feed every man, woman & child that are members of the organization for at least two to three years.

I didn't want to have to name the organization, but since there's an overtone of religion or something like that here; I'm talking about the Loyal Order of Water Buffalo. The Bishop title has replaced Pooh-Bah and Grand Pooh-Bah.

#10396 3 years ago

Wow, politics and religion now. Hope this thread doesn't end up in the basement.

#10397 3 years ago

Any further political or religious banter after this point will result in thread bans. Please let it go.

#10398 3 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

did anyone else find it interesting that his father's missing persons report took 10 years to get filed?
Kevin_Kulek_-mia_(resized).jpg

Michigan police did not get computers until 2011.

#10399 3 years ago
Quoted from sanctumwear:

Really weird. This is from the missing database

"Kevin had been residing at the Au Sable Drug Rehabilitation Facility. He checked himself out of the facility on 09/16/2001. On 9/17/01 he attempted to borrow his son's truck at Dean Arbour Ford in West Branch, MI. He left walking north from the dealership and has not been seen since. A clerk from the Sunoco Gas station in Pinnconning, MI said that a person matching the description of Kulek got into a semi-truck and headed south on M-13 that same day."

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 25.00
Apparel - Unisex
Project Pinball Charity
$ 149.00
$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 19.99
Playfield - Plastics
Docquest Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 1,099.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 7,500.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RGP Models
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 269.00
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
DBC Pinball
There are 18272 posts in this topic. You are on page 208 of 366.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside