Topic Stats

• 18,300 posts
  • 815 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by Roostking
  • Topic is favorited by 193 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,544 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
194b3475e0440b8112afc0ac4ad5bf0ed0e8ec3db63fb4b6748a4f2e06a9865b (resized).jpg
31A053C2-4495-4E3E-980F-E5ADEA02F1DE (resized).jpeg
IMG_2933 (resized).JPG
beetlejuice-shrunken head (resized).jpg
2716720260_bc8966f6b1 (resized).jpg
D460F55E-AD42-43C6-91EB-B8162A84A094.gif
Screenshot_20190103-214734_Facebook (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

86 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 18300 posts in this topic. You are on page 207 of 366.
#10301 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Well I don't know how diff'rent civil court is for diff'rent folks. But anyway, I was going to put that it "worked the same (for all white people)" but I didn't want think anyone would really want to get into it since it has nothing to do with the topic on hand.

It's not a matter of your color, it's a matter of who you are and how much money you have.

#10302 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstyle:

It's not a matter of your color, it's a matter of who you are and how much money you have.

Bingo......more money=better lawyer=better turn out.....a real justice system would treat all guilty the same...........Joey

#10303 3 years ago
Quoted from Breaking_Dad:

.....a real justice system would treat all guilty the same...........Joey

No, that's actually the worst possible thing you could do.

#10304 3 years ago

Hi guys, bloody hell there are shed loads of replies since I last looked and reckon it would take me a year to plow through all of them. I was one of the unlucky buggers to get royaly shafted by Kevin, I paid in full like a twat
Anyway I know there was some bloke who was acting legally to try and reclaim some cash back on this group, but to me that's just pointless going after someone who hasn't got it or Even if he had he is gonna go bankrupt and we still don't get our cash back . Well that's how it works in the uk. Saying that I would have knocked on his door if he lived in the uk that's for sure.
As I have resigned myself to never seeing any of my dosh again , I just wondered has everyone else given up or has anyone had any luck?
Cheers

#10305 3 years ago
Quoted from wizard1974:

Hi guys, bloody hell there are shed loads of replies since I last looked and reckon it would take me a year to plow through all of them. I was one of the unlucky buggers to get royaly shafted by Kevin, I paid in full like a twat
Anyway I know there was some bloke who was acting legally to try and reclaim some cash back on this group, but to me that's just pointless going after someone who hasn't got it or Even if he had he is gonna go bankrupt and we still don't get our cash back . Well that's how it works in the uk. Saying that I would have knocked on his door if he lived in the uk that's for sure.
As I have resigned myself to never seeing any of my dosh again , I just wondered has everyone else given up or has anyone had any luck?
Cheers

For some reason, no one wants to have a face to fist chat with neither Kevin nor the other thief. Dunno?? Sorry you lost out bud..

#10306 3 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

no one wants to have a face to fist chat

first off, you are not going to help your cause if you show up at his door and assault him. Setting aside the "fist", there is still not much you can accomplish by even showing up at his door, other then maybe the satisfaction of yelling out him. Not like he is going to hand you over your cash. I can see plenty of downsides to showing up, since it would seem that the possibility of the conversation degrading to the point where anger takes over seems pretty high.

#10307 3 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

first off, you are not going to help your cause if you show up at his door and assault him. Setting aside the "fist", there is still not much you can accomplish by even showing up at his door, other then maybe the satisfaction of yelling out him. Not like he is going to hand you over your cash. I can see plenty of downsides to showing up, since it would seem that the possibility of the conversation degrading to the point where anger takes over seems pretty high.

Darn auto correct! Anyway, Having someone at your front door can spur people to do things they feel they dont have to when dealing with an issue and a faceless person. Worked for me in the past, dunno?

#10308 3 years ago

Showing up at the door of some whitetrash person's house is a great way to get shot in the face.

#10309 3 years ago

So instead, park in front of the house (on the street's shoulder, not the lawn...) and just chant into a megaphone "Where's my game? Where's my game? Where's my game?"

#10310 3 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Showing up at the door of some whitetrash person's house is a great way to get shot in the face.

Ok, alley, arcade, auction etc, you get the point. I guess people have enough $$$ to write off, sometimes over and over. I couldn't imagine sitting idly by as this creep roams the earth with $5000 or whatever of my money in his pocket.

Gotta love the gentler, kinder Murica!!

#10311 3 years ago

If you were going to do something like that, it would be a critical error to announce it on a public message board where it could be held over your head as pre-meditated.

Get in it for the long game.

#10312 3 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

So instead, park in front of the house (on the street's shoulder, not the lawn...) and just chant into a megaphone "Where's my game? Where's my game? Where's my game?"

I've heard that Kevin's been known to show up at some of the auctions. How about if you see him that you announce to all present (as the auction begins) that he's a credit debtor in the state of Michigan, and encourage anyone/everyone to NOT do any business with him whatsoever.
Shame him away from any auction events.

#10313 3 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

I've heard that Kevin's been known to show up at some of the auctions. How about if you see him that you announce to all present (as the auction begins) that he's a credit debtor in the state of Michigan, and encourage anyone/everyone to NOT do any business with him whatsoever.
Shame him away from any auction events.

Until a trial/judgement, you'd need to say "purported" or "alleged". Otherwise you could be guilty of slander. Just sayin'...

#10314 3 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Until a trial/judgement, you'd need to say "purported" or "alleged". Otherwise you could be guilty of slander. Just sayin'...

Sorry, been there done that. I took him to small claims court and won. He's definitely the judgment debtor and I'm the judgment creditor. He's stiffed me for 5k and I'm pissed. So, everyone should shout it from the rooftops that he's not someone to do business with. He should be shamed at any event he shows up to.
Okay, I'm done venting. Thanks!

#10315 3 years ago

Gotcha, go ahead and announce away!

#10316 3 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

If you were going to do something like that, it would be a critical error to announce it on a public message board where it could be held over your head as pre-meditated.
Get in it for the long game.

True true. I have no skin in the game, but hopefully there are what, 250ish face to face meetings coming.

#10317 3 years ago

Think I have been taken out of context there, for sure if he lived here I would have gone to his house knocked on the door and demanded my money back and I would have done that over a year ago when I first new that this was all gonna go belly up , I had been trying to get my cash back way way way before any of this blew up on here and knowing that I had to try the softly softly approach was winding me up big time as I couldn't go and talk to him face to face, and yes had he lived in the uk I would have turned up at his door and asked for my cash back , I wouldn't have punched him in the face jeez you guys are quick to assume everyone wants to punch someone in the face

#10318 3 years ago

I really hope the scumbag, Kevin Kulek ends up going to prison over this. However, that may be 10 years from now as our legal system is somewhat broken.

#10319 3 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

I took him to small claims court and won.

Did you get anything from him?

#10320 3 years ago

I don't think he ever got the award.

#10321 3 years ago

Didn't get squat. Won the trial case, but he's shafted me on the money. I attempted to garnish his bank account but he emptied it out first. Probably all been spent on crack and hookers.
I spoke with the court and they said this is typically the way these court cases go. You win, but still can't collect the money. They either spend it all or hide it.

#10322 3 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

I spoke with the court and they said this is typically the way these court cases go. You win, but still can't collect the money. They either spend it all or hide it.

I have heard one judges answer to the question " OK, I won now how do I collect?" was " I think somebody wrote a book about that".

#10323 3 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

Probably all been spent on crack and hookers.

Probably spent on his lawyer, although more likely he has stiffed him, other then a retainer. I take it no info on if he is currently employed so you could get it that way.

#10324 3 years ago

No info. The court said I'd have to return to Michigan and file more legal actions to get any further (asset discovery, etc.).

#10325 3 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

No info. The court said I'd have to return to Michigan and file more legal actions to get any further (asset discovery, etc.).

Incredible!

#10326 3 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

Probably spent on his lawyer, although more likely he has stiffed him, other then a retainer. I take it no info on if he is currently employed so you could get it that way.

My understanding is Kevin's lawyer quit the case. Before he quit the case he sent me a letter saying the refunds would be processed (obviously has not happened), as I recall. I'll look in my file.

#10327 3 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

efore he quit the case he sent me a letter saying the refunds would be processed (obviously has not happened), as I recall. I'll look in my file.

How long ago was that? ......quite a while, right?

#10328 3 years ago

"Refunds would be processed" yeah right.
Like the captain telling the Titanic passengers that the iceberg was just a scratch.

Quoted from TigerLaw:

My understanding is Kevin's lawyer quit the case. Before he quit the case he sent me a letter saying the refunds would be processed (obviously has not happened), as I recall. I'll look in my file.

#10329 3 years ago

I went to court last May. Hey Kevin, if you're reading, interest is still accruing on the debt! I'll be going back to MI when it's convenient for me and I'll drag your ass back there again.
Oh, statute of limitations is 6 years, and can be renewed/extended.

#10330 3 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

How long ago was that? ......quite a while, right?

Oh yea, that was a while ago. I'll redact the letter and post it next week sometime if anyone is interested.

#10331 3 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

My understanding is Kevin's lawyer quit the case.

I'm sure he quit once the retainer was gone and he knew he would never get paid another dime from a liar and thief

#10332 3 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

I went to court last May. Hey Kevin, if you're reading, interest is still accruing on the debt! I'll be going back to MI when it's convenient for me and I'll drag your ass back there again.

ya man.

QSS

#10333 3 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

Didn't get squat. Won the trial case, but he's shafted me on the money. I attempted to garnish his bank account but he emptied it out first. Probably all been spent on crack and hookers.

Getting a judgment and collecting are two different things.
Keep on it, renew it and lien any property you can find.
He may be judgment proof now but he won't be able to finance a Happy Meal with his credit score.
Took my mom 20 years for one dirtbag but when he inherited some property she slammed that judgment on him and it came out of the escrow with interest.

#10334 3 years ago
Quoted from tracelifter:

Getting a judgment and collecting are two different things.
Keep on it, renew it and lien any property you can find.
He may be judgment proof now but he won't be able to finance a Happy Meal with his credit score.
Took my mom 20 years for one dirtbag but when he inherited some property she slammed that judgment on him and it came out of the escrow with interest.

Sucks that even winning a judgement and you still can't get your money. What hope do any of us have on getting our money?

#10335 3 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

If you can find a few others with collectible judgments (I think you need three total?) you can force him into bankruptcy. That'd at least shake things up for him a bit.

#10336 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

If you can find a few others with collectible judgments (I think you need three total?) you can force him into bankruptcy. That'd at least shake things up for him a bit.

All you need to file an involuntary BK petition is three unsecured creditors. They don't have to have judgments. That option has been available for months now.

#10337 3 years ago

Don't encourage him to file bankruptcy. That would be a way form him to wash his hands of it all.
He needs to be convicted of criminal intent so that his house and possessions can be auctioned off to cover the debt.

#10338 3 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

Don't encourage him to file bankruptcy. That would be a way form him to wash his hands of it all.
He needs to be convicted of criminal intent so that his house and possessions can be auctioned off to cover the debt.

Intentional torts like the one Kevin appears to have committed are generally excluded from discharge in a bankruptcy (note I am not a bankruptcy attorney so the intricacies of how that works exceed my area of expertise).

#10339 3 years ago

Don't forget it's just not Kevin. His mother,wife and partner are on the hook too. Shake the tree hard enough and one will fall.
Kevin is betting if he stalls long enough we will all go away. The clock is ticking for them. He needs this to go away.
I will wait!

#10340 3 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

Don't encourage him to file bankruptcy.

I thought he already did in November?

#10341 3 years ago

The Skit B treed58db175818e7d1054ef94db2910319d19ed3b1f_(resized).jpg

#10342 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I thought he already did in November?

Really? I would have expected that to get more discussion here if true since it would impact all the preorder claims.

#10343 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Really? I would have expected that to get more discussion here if true since it would impact all the preorder claims.

That is what I have heard around Michigan grapevine...don;t know for sure, not my knowledge so that's all I have.

#10344 3 years ago

I'll run him on PACER and see on Monday. I don't recall him filing bankruptcy. He would need to notify his creditors if he did file for bankruptcy if he wants a debt discharge...

#10345 3 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

Quoted from Enaud:

Hopefully you can uncover some assets on your next trip to attach your judgement. Too bad location is Michigan and not Illinois. If it were near Chicago, you could have tried to get on Judge Mathis or Judge Judy. That would have been a good venue to resolve your small claims case and focus attention on Kevin Kulek - scammer / thief / scum / d-bag. Think of the drama, lies, intrigue, back peddling, empty promises ...

#10346 3 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

No one was encouraging Kevin to file BK. (That would be a voluntary petition filed by the debtor.) We were referring to an involuntary petition filed by the creditors. I haven't seen any of the parties in interest clamoring for BK, so if the debtor and creditors want to avoid a BK, it'll probably stay out of BK court.

Just be aware that all it takes to initiate an involuntary petition is at least 3 unsecured creditors collectively owed a little over $14,000 and willing to pay $300+/- filing fee to file the petition, so the bar is set pretty low, whether you want it to go in or not.

#10347 3 years ago

Everyone who pre-ordered Predator knows how this girl feels...someday Kevin will know how it feels...Karma's a bitch!

#10348 3 years ago
Quoted from ZippyThePinhead:

Everyone who pre-ordered Predator knows how this girl feels.

She doesn't look like she's complaining too much.

#10349 3 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Well he's in his cloaked mode...she can't 'see' him

#10350 3 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

When Kevin gets his...he probably won't be complaining too much either!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 38.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 248.85
$ 29.95
$ 60.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Pinball Vault
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 239.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 35.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinfarmer Mods
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
$ 74.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 229.99
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
€ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Dystopian Mods Italia
There are 18300 posts in this topic. You are on page 207 of 366.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside