Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 204 of 370.
#10151 8 years ago
Quoted from jms121:

A Predator 4 movie?,that sounds cool,when is that supposed to be released?

skit-b ( Kevin )is looking for a director ...it will be the first film they will produce
lol

#10152 8 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Pretty nuts that your average bank robber doesn't get away with 1/20th the amount of cash that K-Douche made off with and yet there is no crime here??... I don't get it!

It gets tricky when people willingly give $$$, vs being robbed. I hope he gets what's coming to him though..

#10154 8 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

It gets tricky when people willingly give $$$, vs being robbed. I hope he gets what's coming to him though..

Maybe we could call it a "trade" instead of "give" ?
Trade $ for 100% functioning machine?

#10155 8 years ago

As far as I know there are still MANY cases against SkitB and crew and while they are moving along at the glacial pace of our US court system all things point to there being ample reason to see them out to the end and hopefully go collect on $$$. I can tell you there is a certain amount of gratification just in knowing that some people have these cases looming over their holiday season, regardless of the final outcome.

#10156 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I can tell you there is a certain amount of gratification just in knowing that some people have these cases looming over their holiday season, regardless of the final outcome.

Kevin does not care.

He's still going to auctions and buying games.

#10157 8 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Kevin does not care.
He's still going to auctions and buying games.

If you have any proof of this please feel free to forward it on to KeithinMI. More evidence of him continuing to spend cash at things like arcade auctions may be useful as discovery continues.

#10158 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

If you have any proof of this please feel free to forward it on to KeithinMI. More evidence of him continuing to spend cash at things like arcade auctions may be useful as discovery continues.

I'm not getting involved and getting subpoenaed.

Plenty of pics of him at the last auction here on Pinside.

#10159 8 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

Maybe we could call it a "trade" instead of "give" ?
Trade $ for 100% functioning machine?

I guess you could say trade, trade for a dream that has turned into a nightmare.

#10160 8 years ago

Somebody just go kick his azz already...!!!...only satisfaction anyone will get...!!!............Joey

#10161 8 years ago

Kevin's will get a chance to tell his lies under oath. I want to hear them.

#10162 8 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

You did not get enough in the Pinball News interview?

http://www.pinballnews.com/comment/predatorpinball2.html

#10163 8 years ago

I want to hear him spew his BS under oath and under cross examination.

#10164 8 years ago

"Do you solemnly swear to tell the middle truth, the whole middle truth, and nothing but the middle truth so help you God?"

"Swearing is hard"

#10165 8 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

I want to hear him spew his BS under oath and under cross examination.

How long has it been since the criminal side of this was closed? I know civil requires less burden of proof, but is anything going on that hasn't been discovered before??

#10167 8 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

Been there, done that. That son of a bitch lied his ass off in my court session with him. No satisfaction. The judgment is accruing interest, but I'll probably never see a cent.

#10168 8 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

Been there, done that. That son of a bitch lied his ass off in my court session with him. No satisfaction. The judgment is accruing interest, but I'll probably never see a cent.

I'm sorry about that bro. You did the whole nine yards and chased down the entire process. 200 years ago this would have been settled already. No pretentious talking.

#10169 8 years ago

Is information or forum activity on a website admissible in court?

#10170 8 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Is information or forum activity on a website admissible in court?

If it would otherwise be admissible, yes. So, among other things, it depends what the information is and what it is intended to evidence.

#10171 8 years ago
Quoted from anthony691:

If it would otherwise be admissible, yes. So, among other things, it depends what the information is and what it is intended to evidence.

It evidences crimes against the 242th amendment... Thou shall not douchebag

#10172 8 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

It evidences crimes against the 242th amendment... Thou shall not douchebag

That amendment was repealed in 2008..

#10173 8 years ago

Originally the criminal charges were not pursued since Kevin told the investigators he was still planning to make the machines, that he was working through licensing and other such statements that we all know to be BS. Makes me wonder if there is a chance to get the authorities to take a second look at some point. Probably needs to be higher up the food chain then the local police/DA, which it should be, since this is really a federal crime, since it cross state boundaries. I guess these days it is hard to see this registering as worthwhile with the feds, unless there is some linkage to funds being routed to support terrorist activity or some other major threat.

#10174 8 years ago

Still haven't received my empty Virtua Pin cabinet that he was paid in full for...

#10175 8 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

Still haven't received my empty Virtua Pin cabinet that he was paid in full for...

This statement confuses me. Did you buy an empty Predator cab from Skit-B ?

#10176 8 years ago

Apparently it was spent on CNC equipment instead, not a bad deal if you ask me to only make 10 cabs... I paid for the cabinet by way of Kevin I guess.

#10177 8 years ago

I can't believe it ended like this. Wow.

#10178 8 years ago
Quoted from bigduke6:

I can't believe it ended like this. Wow.

far from over unfortunately. The wheels of the justice system are very slow, but still turning.

#10179 8 years ago

I hope Santa brings Kevin socks that don't fit.

#10180 8 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I hope Santa brings Kevin socks that don't fit.

how about "bracelets" that do

#10181 8 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

how about "bracelets" that do

and a sexy red dress. Oh, Lunch Event Organizer is my guess (your future self with think this is funnier than you do right now).

#10182 8 years ago

He would look better in orange.

As a retired LEO I am still shocked that he did not get charged criminally (yet). I know well that one of the elements needed to prove the crime of fraud is "intent" to defraud. Intent is difficult to prove, and that is apparently the rock he is hiding underneath right now. It looks like the authorities did not present enough evidence of that to the authorizing agency. They still can charge him, and the longer this plays out the greater the possibility is that they will have enough evidence to get a warrant. They are better off waiting until they have a rock solid case. And the contribution of additional evidence by people who have been defrauded does help to get a warrant later. If they go to trial and lose he is free for life because you cannot put a person on trial twice for the same crime twice.

The statute of limitations goes on for quite awhile yet. So do not give up on a criminal prosecution. Hang in there my pinball brothers. This is not done yet by a longshot. They just need enough evidence to convict him "beyond a reasonable doubt". A warrant will be authorized at that time. Intent could even be inferred by the amount of time lapsed. Or maybe enough evidence will be obtained that he never pursued his licensing.

#10183 8 years ago

LEO ?

#10184 8 years ago

Law Enforcement Officer.

#10185 8 years ago

My guess is Law Enforcement Officer.

Edit: Dan Q Very Much beat me to it, LOL.

#10186 8 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

A warrant will be authorized at that time. Intent could even be inferred by the amount of time lapsed. Or maybe enough evidence will be obtained that he never pursued his licensing.

I spoke with the legal counsel at Fox, personally. He told me that Kevin never had and never will get licensing. Shouldn't that be enough for Keith to subpoena that information from him?
Oh, it seems so simple, yet so impossibly difficult.

#10187 8 years ago

Is there a statute of limitations on this type of behavior? I understand waiting until you have your ducks in a row, but don't want to run out of time.

#10188 8 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

He would look better in orange.

orange is what goes with the bracelets I mentioned, not sure where that red dress comes in.

#10189 8 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

orange is what goes with the bracelets I mentioned, not sure where that red dress comes in.

just want Kevin looking his best on the first day of the rest of his life in prison.

(see post 10135 for further information)

1 month later
#10190 8 years ago

Bump.

Any news on whether or not this liar & thief is getting what he deserves?

Can't let this just fade into background noise.

#10191 8 years ago

any news... ?

cricket-predator-1_(resized).jpgcricket-predator-1_(resized).jpg

#10192 8 years ago

It really makes one wonder what constitutes a crime in USA these days.

#10193 8 years ago

I think he believes himself too clever to suffer any repurcussions.

#10194 8 years ago
Quoted from maddog14:

Post an ad on Craigslist looking to buy some weed. Cops will show up faster than if you had called 911.

#10195 8 years ago
Quoted from maddog14:

What's odd about this one, is unlike jpop where jpop wasted all the money and ran it into the ground where there was no hope of finishing, Kevin has said there WAS money and everyone WOULD get a refund. But short of credit card chargebacks, no one has seen any money and there's never been an explanation of what happened to it. So, literally hundreds of thousands of dollars is unaccounted for.

#10196 8 years ago
Quoted from maddog14:

At this point it seems the only way JPOP & Kevin risk any legal consequences is if they fail to pay taxes on all the money they ripped off from their "customers"

#10198 8 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

At this point it seems the only way JPOP & Kevin risk any legal consequences is if they fail to pay taxes on all the money they ripped off from their "customers"

Please check if Legal advises and will notify IRS.
It has helped me in the past in litigation to collect.

#10199 8 years ago

"The lawyers are working on it."

#10200 8 years ago

My court date was January 12th, the letter said I didn't need to be there. That was the last I heard.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 204 of 370.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion/page/204 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.