Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (7 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (7 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrbally.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

300 posts in this topic match your search for posts by mrbally. You are on page 1 of 2.
#9681 8 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

The machine that was taken to the NW Pinball show was returned to Jpop shorty after. This despite Pinside accusations and rumors...

Yes, Shipped out from this area my pilot flew over with me last Thursday.
IMAG8873.jpgIMAG8873.jpg

#9683 8 years ago

Just wondering; if a Predator cabinet were given to someone by someone other than Kevin as well as a playfield, And this person were to make a set of generic plastics and buy all of the playfield parts from the usual vendors (Steve Young, PPS, Pinball Life, Marco etc.) And they buy a P-Roc system and figure out how to program it to play and build their own wiring harness and hand assemble the whole thing, would everyone here be OK with it or would that be a borderline or definite crime. Would those here who have been going apeshit over the Predator pic in someone's home gameroom be upset or happy for a person with the talent and wherewithall to do this? If upset, would you demand that they forfeit the built machine even though they spent their own money to buy the components and their time building it?

Let's just say I'm "asking for a friend".

#9781 8 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

There is a local car club member that has an M&M themed car somewhat like the one pictured in your post. Next time I see it a pic I will post.

I thought I saw it and took a few pics of it awhile back. Alas, it was something close, but different....
IMAG5094.jpgIMAG5094.jpg
IMAG5095.jpgIMAG5095.jpgIMAG5096.jpgIMAG5096.jpg

#9782 8 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

Yep. I'm making arrangements. I've been in contact with the court. I have to go back to Michigan for the next phase. Kevin's just hoping I won't drive back to Michigan. But I will. Oh Kevin, you were charged for my expenses the first time, and I'll ask the court to do it again on this next visit.

Will you be there this Friday? If so, we'd like a full report. I can't make it as I'll be traveling back from Wisconsin.

#9784 8 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

Thanks. Been there done that. Title is in his wife's name only.

He could have read one of "vid's guides" on the subject or he may have got married to her after she already owned the house.

I don't think he's entitled to a Dowerage/Dower Interest on a female spouse's home. That kind of thing will get ugly soon thanks to "Caitlin Jenner" situations.

#9844 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballKen:

Warbound made LTG not put a trademarked smiley at the end of his post! Not a good sign.

Is that really such a big deal?

#9894 8 years ago

It will come out that he has no money.

#9952 8 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

How many pins will fit in a white Ford Bronco?

This is A.C.; you know who I am, Dammit!

#9976 8 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

I must comment.
Today, based upon things I have reviewed today (in my office -- not on Pinside, and certainly not as an affront to anyone on Pinside), I have had to redefine in my small little noggin', the definition of stupidity. I am actually beside myself and have had to look at what I received a few times, thinking that maybe I slipped into a really bad episode of the Twilight Zone or The Outer Limits.
I am quite beside myself but then again, I suppose my profession relies on the stupidity of people.

So, is this possibly really good news for the victims?

1 month later
#10116 8 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

I hope the local soup kitchen turns him away.

As long as they don't see him pulling up in a pearl white Escalade, he should be fine.

2 months later
#10313 8 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

I've heard that Kevin's been known to show up at some of the auctions. How about if you see him that you announce to all present (as the auction begins) that he's a credit debtor in the state of Michigan, and encourage anyone/everyone to NOT do any business with him whatsoever.
Shame him away from any auction events.

Until a trial/judgement, you'd need to say "purported" or "alleged". Otherwise you could be guilty of slander. Just sayin'...

#10315 8 years ago

Gotcha, go ahead and announce away!

#10373 8 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Again I ask, why no face to face meetings?

One reason is that for all we know, he has a CCW permit and he could say he felt threatened by someone surprising him asking for money and then it's "game over". I know I wouldn't want that.

#10374 8 years ago
Quoted from ZippyThePinhead:

Everyone who pre-ordered Predator knows how this girl feels...someday Kevin will know how it feels...Karma's a bitch!

Predator_(resized).jpg1

Most girls like it like that.

#10375 8 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Does anyone know if Kevin has a job? How about JPop? At some point these dudes have to run out of the money they have absconded with and get jobs right?
I mean, seriously...people can't just not work for years and years right?

WH1_(resized).pngWH1_(resized).png

WH2_(resized).jpgWH2_(resized).jpg

WH3_(resized).jpgWH3_(resized).jpg

WH4_(resized).jpgWH4_(resized).jpg

WH5_(resized).jpgWH5_(resized).jpg

#10376 8 years ago
Quoted from sanctumwear:

Yes that's his dad who ironically disappeared after owing money to a bunch of people. Pretty much anybody in MI that was in the coin-op biz or pinball collecting back then knew his dad. He had a shop in PinCONning, MI during the 90's until he disappeared.
20160227_001453_(resized).jpg

Heh, PinCONning, I like that. What a cheesy town.

3 weeks later
#10395 8 years ago
Quoted from asay:

Exactly. People who say we should do away with welfare and food stamps are seriously inept to unintended consequences.

These welfare bums should join a certain organization (no direct names; but a somewhat famous singing family have been members of this organization for years). Hint: the famous brother & sister duo of this family are playing at The Flamingo in Las Vegas right now. Anyway, members of this organization are eligible for access to the "Bishops' Storehouse" with 110 convenient locations to serve you nationwide. They have all the food & family supplies you could ever need.

Some restrictions apply; Sorry, no booze available and they don't dole out cash for lottery tickets though. You do have to meet with a local "Bishop" and are subject to counseling & verification. If you're capable, but can't get a job, you get to work in the "Storehouse"

Supposedly the Storehouse system has enough to feed every man, woman & child that are members of the organization for at least two to three years.

I didn't want to have to name the organization, but since there's an overtone of religion or something like that here; I'm talking about the Loyal Order of Water Buffalo. The Bishop title has replaced Pooh-Bah and Grand Pooh-Bah.

#10402 8 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Michigan police did not get computers until 2011.

I hear they're going to computerize the road pothole/expansion joint/crumbling bridge deck reporting system in 2017-18

#10406 8 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

I checked the court calendar and they have a hearing coming up on April 12 at 4:00pm in the 75th district court. The whole lot. Kevin, Amanda and Kathy. Anyone close enough to go by and listen in to see what goes on? The wheels of justice are flowing at a glacial pace.

Your honor; the COuNsel asks for additional time to prepare for the defense of these baseless charges...
Granted; court will adjourn this matter until September 23, 2016.

#10417 8 years ago

Uh yeah, no. If there are criminal cases heard in the building, no phones or electronics allowed by non attorneys.

2 months later
#10513 7 years ago

I remember hesitating to put $500.00 (US) to order a new car about 30 years ago. I was hesitating about that even though Michigan Law offered some protection where the money comes back any time prior to the dealer having the car on-site. I still worried what if the dealer closed up suddenly.

#10519 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

-You're ordering from a real authorized distributor...not a meth-head in his basement or a pathological liar in his overpriced workshop.

Post of the day.

1 week later
#10542 7 years ago
Quoted from Fintan_Stack:

So where is the money then? Even if you ignore the fact that he lied about having the license the whole time, where is the money? I know he would have spent some on parts etc but where is the rest? It can't be this easy to steal hundreds of thousands of dollars! It can't be. Can it??? What a world we live in.

I wonder if he bought very some expensive equipment to use to produce the machines? If that's the case, could another person CONfiscate said equipment as payment in kind for services rendered?

#10546 7 years ago

So, if someone took $200k worth of equipment years ago and said It's mine you POS, you owed me the value of it as payment for services rendered; would it be an asset he'd have to list? What if he forgot about it?

#10552 7 years ago
Quoted from HappyDayz:

You are suggesting Kevin owed someone 200K years ago and this person came and took assets of Skit-B as payment? Why does it sound like you know some story the rest of us don't?

No suggesting; I just asked a question or three hoping for some legal opinions. Just to provoke thought.

#10664 7 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

I'm certain he does.
Having a low credit score makes your car insurance and homeowner's insurance premiums go sky-high (yes, even on a $31,000 house).
http://blog.credit.com/2015/08/bad-credit-can-raise-your-car-insurance-rate-more-than-a-dwi-122212/

But this is Michigan, We're the home of the $49.99 three day policy. This allows you to buy license plates and then you let liability coverage lapse. Honest suckers pay into the "uninsured motorist's fund". As long as you don't wreck and have an accident report, you can perpetuate this. Once caught though, you are now forced into a non-cancelable, pre-paid twelve month policy. Then again, this also has a work-around. You just simply don't bother registering your car anymore. That's why license plate tabs get peeled off around here. Then the honest guy who had the proper color for the year tab gets pulled over by "Officer Friendly".....

#10665 7 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

I don't know
Someone would have to run a free credit report on him (assuming they had his full name, address and SSN).

In case anyone missed it, I'll bet someone here (no names) archived the original, full, posted document if they didn't get one in the mail.

#10666 7 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

I would worry that people would use his SSN to apply for all sorts of credit cards and credit lines online.
Every application for credit lowers your Credit Score slightly (whether the credit is granted or not), so if a bunch of attempts were made for a line of credit, that could lower his credit score.
I hope nobody does that, because that is dirty pool.

Don't most airline magazines have postage paid credit card applications in their magazines? Wouldn't mailing a form like that from another city make tracing difficult?. Would mail fraud laws be circumvented by handing a completed form to a flight attendant on certain airlines?

#10674 7 years ago
Quoted from Drenden:

Why are you advocating people commit fraud??? Hasn't enough already been perpetrated?
I recommend removing personal information from a document and you give me a thumbs down (yet everyone else agreed and it was removed) now you are here providing fraud instruction.
Kevin is a POS for what he did to this community but there is absolutely NO reason for anyone else to get in trouble trying to get some BS vigilante justice. Let the courts sort it out.

I didn't realize asking questions was wrong.

#10782 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

Quoted from cfh:
There are two predators in existence. The one that Kevin was hauling to the show. And the other one Tim has. There are no other complete games or even close to complete games. There are some parts out there but that's about it. There is a chance that up to five predators could be made. But there are more major assemblies that are not available. The biggest block on the whole thing is the ramps. There was only two sets ever made and one is in Tim's game and the other one is in the original black predator. There's no others. So at this point in time there are no predators that can even exist, because there simply aren't enough parts to make one.
You also need software too. It's not like that's readily available either. And Milton stop lying about stuff. You don't know anything.
Would you be willing to sign an affidavit to this?
Or is it just more bs?

I'll sign one. What's in it for me? Or, what would be in it for cfh?

#10784 7 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

If you're wrong, you gotta an hero like Kevin.

Don't know what that means, but if I'm correct, what is my compensation?

#10796 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

It sounds like "Paul" had a bigger role in Skit Pinball than just the the cabinet guy. Partner?

If someone said "No", would you accept that as an answer?

#10799 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

Depends on who the someone is.

How about myself?

How about cfh?

#10804 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

you, no. Clay?

How about if I said "yes"; would you accept that as an answer? What about cfh?

#10806 7 years ago
Quoted from PinPatch:

Even give them 20% of what they collect.

Here, bad debt collectors typically get 95-97% of what they collect. Problem is, they only collect on 30-40% of the bad debt they aquire.

#10816 7 years ago

So I could give you an answer.

#10818 7 years ago

All right then. All figured out.

#10845 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

I don't think this bankruptcy filling will go anywhere. It would require Kevin to state true facts. Sounds like a stalling tactic to see if more drop out.
If it costs me a little more $, ok.
It has to be costing Kevin 10 times what it costs me. If Kevin doesn't have a job that = 0 income, where is the money coming from?
Criminal Lawyer, civil lawyer, Bankruptcy lawyer are all going to want there fee up front no matter what story Kevin has told them.

He operates and sells amusement & redemption equipment to support his family. Cash businesses are amazing.....

#10852 7 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

He can hide behind a cash business but if he has a judgement against him he can never use that hidden cash to procure assets that could be recoverable.

Keep in mind he also has a low skill job as well. He and his family have to eat. 20% of that will go to pay debt assuming an enforceable judgement or hundred of them is/are entered.

#10871 7 years ago
Quoted from forensicd:

i didnt have any money in, but same situation i had. Built my house, gave my builder almost 100k, took off with my money and filed bankruptcy. Never saw a penny and almost lost everything.

Do you know if that CONtractor ever had to pay anything back to customers? Any idea if he is building homes these days as an LLC?

#10873 7 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

And someone with a video camera documenting this cash income would also be amazing. Approach the owners of the places he has these machines.

Most route operators never collect themselves, they have someone trusted handle that for several reasons. One being what you eluded to.

#10874 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

I don't think this bankruptcy filling will go anywhere. It would require Kevin to state true facts. Sounds like a stalling tactic to see if more drop out.
If it costs me a little more $, ok.
It has to be costing Kevin 10 times what it costs me. If Kevin doesn't have a job that = 0 income, where is the money coming from?
Criminal Lawyer, civil lawyer, Bankruptcy lawyer are all going to want there fee up front no matter what story Kevin has told them.

If he's indigent, he can get a court appointed Lawyer. Guess who pays for most of that?

#10911 7 years ago
Quoted from maf-mi:

Why do you want to be called Duane??? I thought your name is Keith.

Legalspeak. Many shades of grey. Guess you're not too familiar with the legal system

2 weeks later
#10970 7 years ago

1467233503015_(resized).jpg1467233503015_(resized).jpg

#11032 7 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

What people want to know is: What did he spend the rest on?

"General Corporate Purposes".

#11075 7 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

I've seen Pacak prep for Expo, and the thought of him spending time calling various rights-holders to ensure all products mentioned are legit, is simply ridiculous..

Too funny.....

#11082 7 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

Okay, let's get this back on topic, if we can. I hear a bunch of arm-chair quarterbacks here.
What are you doing about it?????
This is for those that are out money and who want to fight this bankruptcy declaration.
Contact Keith and let's try to get him to file and Adversary Proceeding on behalf of several people that are owed money. It is a slam dunk that this can be declared a non-dischargeable debt. But we have to sue in order to even have a chance of recovery. That non-dischargeable debt will hound him forever if we sue. Now, that means more expense, but if we do it collectively it won't hurt too bad.
Individually, the expense of an adversary proceeding is cost prohibitive. We must file collectively as a group of creditors and share the cost.
PM me if you are in. I will introduce you to Keith and try to work up an arrangement.
There is a very narrow window of opportunity to respond. So, it's time for action, or just keep bitching on this forum.
Serious PMs only.
Thanks.

Kinda surprising that keithinmichigan has not thought of this and solicited the idea to his clients already

#11099 7 years ago
Quoted from HappyDayz:

I see that 1 spouse can file for bankruptcy without the other in Michigan but in this case I would think she is just as responsible (since there was no legal business entity the business and all associated debts were owned by both I would think.)

I believe that is a Federal rule. Plus, a spouse does not have to cooperate and disclose their income. Great way to screw up the Means Test. They can say they are separated if necessary. Can't be proven. If the feds say fraud is taking place in that the uncooperative spouse has a much higher income (I say it won't be with a relatively modest home and small business income). Then it would have to be disclosed in order for the BK case to proceed without being dismissed.

In Michigan, spouses are separated and live in the same household quite often.

#11124 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

He collected money, didn't refund the money...where is the money? Sounds like he owes 35% of that money to the IRS. The best collection agency on the planet where a bankruptcy doesn't get rid of the debt. They get enough complaint forms about Kevin and something will be done.

Have you seen his tax returns for the past few years? How do you know he did not file and pay his taxes?

#11154 7 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

And it has come around again to threats of physical violence.

Amazing. When a doctor messes up and a patient dies, does the family find where he lives and pay a visit? No, they sue the shit out of them and the malpractice insurance pays up. If a wrong can be proven.

#11168 7 years ago
Quoted from TheZohan:

My apologies if this is an "off-topic" post. Posting this here because this thread is saturated with annoying posts from the following user:

I thought that 'kaneda' guy was banned? Or is he just banned under his other account? How is this not blatantly obvious?

The rules are different for some......

#11230 7 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Somebody should save that video for evidence.

Why don't you be that "somebody"? Otherwise the famous Michigan attorney (who can do no wrong) should have found all of this and "saved" the video during the Discovery phase.
A hint for you, that video means nothing as shown on boob tube. Whoever posted it has to be verified by boobtube and that info is delivered to the Court that demands the information. It gonna cost ya.......

#11265 7 years ago
Quoted from examiner:

If/when a monetary judgment is rendered for the plaintiffs (and assuming loser Kevin does not pay the judgment amounts) the plaintiffs would then have the option to pursue additional legal methods to discover Kevin's assets and ascertain his ability to pay the judgment amounts. That's when it would really be open season on seeing where the money went.

I wonder if it went 20 Miles west or 20 miles Northeast to the Saginaw Chippewa Tribe's two casinos? Cash withdrawn from the acCOuNts and gambled away. Maybe the comped rooms, food & "free" slot play were all he got out of trying his luck....

#11298 7 years ago

Will one of the Predators be at this year's MPE?

#11299 7 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

This is nuts. The mystery of where high six figures of money disappeared to has to be explained.

Most people who embezzle money use it for gambling purposes. There are two casinos close to SkitB'sheadquarters/campus.

#11350 7 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

There's still the little matter of several hundred grand disappearing. Don't think anyone in this thread can take ownership of that.
"at least" in jpop's case, the guy was a moron, and spent all the money... but we all have a good idea that it's gone for good because it's clear where it went, and there is none left to make anyone a pinball machine. In Predator's case it's a huge mystery.

No mystery to me. Gambling.

#11352 7 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Based upon this recent chatter, is it a safe bet that Kevin, his wife and mother are becoming uncomfortable?

I would not take that bet.

#11354 7 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

I say we steal the whole project back from Kevin.
Let's clone the harddrive, scan and reproduce the playfield, have Freeplay40 make nice ramps in green, make a nail board to build the harnesses, and have a few build parties across the globe.
It's the most simple of games to assemble, any sys11 is probably harder.
Let's quit acting like victims, quit throwing more good money after bad, and take the ultimate revenge.

21351651725_(resized).jpg21351651725_(resized).jpg

#11360 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

So with your story of only 2 in existence and your stated plan to build one. Why not tell and show us all of your stockpile of parts? Show us what you have and what you need. Prove me wrong and I will appologize. i will also help you to get one built if you are going to share it with the public. I have more knowledge of the game than most and the skillset to get it built better than Kevin ever did.

If your offer to help still stands; can you clarify if you will volunteer your help or will there be a fee charged? Clay makes a wicked pepper steak, by the way so food is covered.

#11387 7 years ago
Quoted from MikeHogue:

Clay. As someone who has fully paid for a Predator machine, I'm completely offended that you have a machine and I don't. For you to actually *visit* with a known thief and liar and then somehow wind up with a machine and parts to build another tells me much more about you! I honestly hope Keith takes you to court. If nothing else, just to have you disclose everything you do know. I have lost all respect for you and the way you conduct yourself. I hope this Predator purchase was worth your credibility and reputation.

Not sure why you think Clay has a predator machine. Just because someone posts a lie on a forum does not make it a true fact. Even if they repeat the lie several times.

Love the "I hope Keith takes you court " line. For what reason do you propose he attempt to enter a lawsuit?

Added over 4 years ago:

I am retracting the above post.

#11427 7 years ago

Mmm, yeah, maf-mi, I'm gonna need you to come in Saturday (yeah, we work regular hours on Saturday) . A few people left and we gotta play catchup......

#11432 7 years ago

Payment for "services rendered", equipment purchased for a particular purpose, as well as "shop supplies" are legitimate expenses.

#11434 7 years ago

Who said they weren't used? I'm going with assembly line equipment for the two machines.

#11499 7 years ago

sending him to PMITA prison

Heh, I think you meant FEDERAL PMITA Prison

1 week later
#11541 7 years ago

Self moderated.

#11543 7 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

I don't understand those words. Is that English?

Yes.

2 weeks later
#11622 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I'm just amazed that you can buy a house for $30k.

Location, location, location.

#11633 7 years ago

Does the hourly rate listed to perform work for the trustee come off of the recovered funds or is it taxpayer funded?

#11730 7 years ago

I can see US$200k but I find it difficult to comprehend that "Jimbo" from The Simpsons or "Butt-Head" from Beavis & Butt Head" was able to CONvince pinheads to give him over a million bucks as he never had anything credible to show that he deserved to be trusted with that kind of pre-order business plan.

At least Jack G. had about 35 years of operating & Distributing experience and never scammed a customer out of money. That's why he was able to ask for down payments/reservation fees to gauge interest and build a new company. It was a plus that many knew him and that he had a building for his existing related businesses and had employees on the payroll. He wasn't part of "Some Kids in the Basement".

JPop duped people with his charm & goofiness. He was able to use his prior employment as a designer and his earlier service tech job experience to gain credibility.

I can't believe Kevin was able to rip off that much. If true, it has to be buried or gambled away.

#11773 7 years ago

Found on the "Community Board" at the Family Fare Supermarket in Standish, Michigan

BCard (resized).PNGBCard (resized).PNG

3 weeks later
#11821 7 years ago

Count-chocula (resized).jpegCount-chocula (resized).jpeg

#11828 7 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Sort of out of the loop on such things, but how much could a determined stoner spend on really good weed these days?

I still say it was pissed away at the Soaring Eagle or Saganing Eagles Nest casinos in the area.

#11831 7 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

I'll get Geraldo right on it.

We're still digging.....

#11834 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

My guess was strippers. Isn't there a pic of him and his old partner at a strip club from one of the shows they went to? (Or is my memory off?).

And remember to stay away from those places (Club Paradise, Little Darlings, Treasures etc.) if you go to G2E in ten days....

#11856 7 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Show me the cashed, signed checks, and THEN you have a case. Even I can make you check numbers.

The Nigerians make pretty CONvincing "Official" checks.

#11858 7 years ago

Meh, Harbor Freight will soon offer one with a 5' x 10' table for under $500.00

Some assembly required, bits extra, Chicago Electric brand.

4 weeks later
#11914 7 years ago
Quoted from ZNET:

Your comments have some validity as to federal and bankruptcy law. But, they do not apply to state law. Accordingly, your statistics miss the point. My disagreement with you is primarily your unjustified scapegoating of Keith in his role as the lawyer seeking justice for the Predator victims.
First, the number of lawsuits have steadily dropped nationally in the last decade, based on population. It's a fact that in most states the cases which consume a disproportionate share of judicial resources are the major corporations suing each other, e.g. Pennzoil v. Texaco. The Predator debtor-creditor variety of cases are not clogging the court system. Keith's case is little more than the flea on the tail of the dog in terms of perspective. Thus, even though Keith's case is subject to the federal bankruptcy system, it's not the very few frivolous cases preventing it from progressing in a timely manner.
Indeed, Rule 9 is designed to thwart frivolous lawsuits in the federal courts. Lawyers who file such suits can be personally fined. A lawyer has a financial disincentive to file a frivolous suit. All states have Rule 9 counterparts to dissuade frivolous litigation. Like any imperfect system, the law does not eradicate 100% of the frivolous cases. The "too many frivolous lawsuits is destroying our country mantra" is the pablum of certain political interests, which you have swallowed, absent a factual analysis. Statistically, domestic relations cases are far more litigious than collection cases. If you want to reduce the docket, petition your congressional representative to enact different marriage, divorce and custody laws or else appoint and/or elect local judges to modify state common law to effectuate that result.
In New Jersey, much of our backlog is attributable to empty judicial seats as opposed to underlying procedure. The second reason for backlogs in NJ is the exploitation by insurance companies to the detriment of consumers. Insurance companies have an incentive to drag out litigation. Doing so forces plaintiffs to fold by attrition, in many instances. The laws of "bad faith" designed to prevent insurance carrier exploitation are weak nationwide. What is needed to streamline litigation are disincentives for insurance carriers to embark on obstructionism. Such laws would go a long way to help reduce the backlog.
As for the IRS Code analogy, you have proved my point. As you accurately state, Congress writes IRS loophole laws to benefit powerful constituents. Those constituents are corporations like the insurance lobby and pharmaceutical lobby. Congress is not writing those laws at the behest of the CPA lobby so that the accountants can line their pockets (even though some corporate accountants will doubtlessly profit by more complex tax laws). Likewise, Congress will change an environmental law, for example, to cater to the coal lobby. There is no monolithic and powerful group of environmental law lawyers lobbying Congress so that those lawyers can increase their billable hours.
It's so easy to default to false and reductive reasoning when discussing a universally maligned profession, like the legal profession. With all of its thorns, there is no other civil justice system anywhere in the world which equals the American system. Your posts are of the 'The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers" sentiment, the often-quoted and typically misunderstood line from Shakespeare's "Henry VI." But, oversimplification and propaganda are often dispelled by fact-checking and understanding the details and nuances.
Scholars know that Shakespeare's dialogue was intended to underscore the crucial positive role of lawyers in society as guardians of justice and the rule of law. That is why Dick the Butcher, the rebel leader's henchman, uttered that famous line. In order to engender anarchy, the first task is to kill all of those who stand in the way of the mob, meaning the guardians of the rule of law, i.e. the lawyers. Keith is one of those lawyers. If you want better updates, then contact him. Personally, I would rather know that Keith is spending his limited time working on the actual case rather than spending his time updating you so that your anxiety level is reduced.
I am not involved in the Predator case, having not preordered this title. I have no personal stake in Keith's case. I don't know Keith nor have I ever communicated with him. As a litigator myself, who has an understanding of the litigation environment and the frustration of Predator victims, I feel compelled to alight upon this soapbox and come to Keith's defense.

Screenshot_20161022-134832 (resized).pngScreenshot_20161022-134832 (resized).png

#11917 7 years ago
Quoted from ZNET:

You do not speak for every victim of Skit-B on this thread.

Nor do you.

2 weeks later
#11992 7 years ago

He can always no-show, be held in CONtempt and have a bench warrant issued against him. Then he just disappears, walks from the house and lives somewhere using the good old Underground eCONomy.

Smaller Route operators are pretty good at doing this.

In this scenario, the recovered assets might barely cover legal fees. Hopefully those who paid for representation will at least get their fees back.

3 weeks later
#12040 7 years ago
Quoted from Pintucky:

I think we should all chip in on a Christmas present for Kevin. Like, maybe for a ticket for a ride in the state prison electric chair ...

Michigan does not have an electric chair or Capital punishment for that matter.

1 week later
#12043 7 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

Well he stole money from me in Missouri we'll hold him here, we have the gas chamber if he so chooses.

Only if a member of the Missouri State Bar prosecutes him. A fee may be charged....

1 week later
#12069 7 years ago

What are the odds that he shows up this Friday?

I'll guess below 50%

#12077 7 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

To clarify - the warrant is not out yet. As far as I understood it, once he fails to show up Friday, KeithInMI can submit the paperwork to get one put out for him.
..If I'm wrong, let me know. That's how I read it. I did NOT stay at a Holiday Inn, and am NOT a lawyer.

It's Holiday Inn Express.....

#12089 7 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

you owe a payout on all those bets.

Are those payouts owed because youknowwho was actually forthcoming or because he, once again, did not show up?

#12110 7 years ago

Why are the years off by one in the body of the Affidavit in post 12090? Notary's are supposed to catch stuff like that. Maybe she should have stayed in a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Disclosure: I stayed in a Holiday Inn last night. Not an Express though.

#12133 7 years ago

I'll bet he never got served by one of the typical Process Servers in Michigan who are "trusted" to provide "good service" to the attorneys or Courts that pay them the usual $125.00 fee.

They come knocking with their little badges hanging from their belt with "Court Officer " ID. And when there is no answer after a few attempts, they tape the notice to the home or apartment front door and "Certify" it was delivered or served.

There is a good chance Kevin never even saw it if he fled to South America or someplace like that.

#12179 7 years ago

That's 33% of his wages that will be garnished. If working, that is. Unless he's supporting children. Then a slightly lower % per child.

#12186 7 years ago
Quoted from damageinc55:

Man, I get paranoid when my vehicle plates are about to expire. Can't imagine how much this type of thing would weigh on my conscious...

In Michigan, if you get busted with expired plates/tags, you get the $150.00 ticket, have to renew the plates at regular, club prices which includes a ten buck late fee AND you're subject to a "Driver Responsibility" fee for two additional years. That is another $250/Year IIRC....

#12200 7 years ago

I wonder what would have happened if you told the cops to talk to your Lawyer?

#12238 7 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

So, when is someone going to call the cops on him?
"I'd like to have an officer go over to his house and do a wellness check-in, Kevin hasn't replied to me in a long while and I feel that he might be suicidal because of his recent bankruptcy, it's just so close to Christmas and I hope that he's well."
Problem solved. An officer would have to knock on his door and speak to him.

See post 12135 in this thread....

#12242 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

This reminds me of what Gomer Pyle use to say "citizen's arrest" .

In the case of pinside; Citizen's picture taking....

#12271 7 years ago

Professional thieves know exactly how to game the system.

#12306 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I'm not. I know a lot of people who are not doing that.

I love when the plane lands and I get a message from the airline app that says "welcome to wherever, post this on facebook?" Maybe I should just tell the thieves my alarm code, key cut numbers etc.

#12310 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Why would you be friends with thieves in the first place?

It all depends on your security settings. This assumes FB does not have a bug at the wrong time and everyone can see everything.

#12349 7 years ago
Quoted from nman:

If this is the case, has anyone ever figured out who his "customers" are/were and at least let them know that there could be subpoenas coming their way? Seems like that might shake things up a bit one way or another.
If it could be shown, even once, that he actually had some income when he represented that he didn't, i would think that it could result in some fairly helpful presumptions in favor of the plaintiffs in the judge's mind going forward.

Be careful when messing with the route business. Take care not to mess with any other route op by accidentally reporting anyone except who you intend to. These cash businesses take their livelihood quite seriously. Distributors know a lot and will figure out anyone that rats out their customers. Most have CONtacts in the system.

Research how the distributors Runyon and New Orleans Novelty set up shell businesses to protect both their product lines as well as routes they operated. There are many more but their info is public due to Bally Manufacturing Corporation's casino licensing issues in New Jersey. Also their Nevada slot route & slot sales license prior to the NJ process.

#12421 7 years ago

Looks like Kevin might be in Sedona, with all of the beautiful people. Wonder if those he trusted with the route are doing any skimming?

#12453 7 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

I am very surprised by this, but could see something happening at the conclusion of the legal proceedings depending on the result.

We are a peaceful society. Worst case, someone will snap his picture if he walks out of Court scott-free.

#12455 7 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Maybe you're right, but things like this frequently play out a little differently in New Jersey.

This ain't New Jersey. Besides, he's no dummy. He is gaming the system big-time. I'll never forget when I saw his little "presentation" after a few minutes I walked out as he seemed to be unqualified to produce pinball machines. Certainly less qualified Than myself, which isn't saying much.

Besides, first he has to show up in court. I still find the odds of that below 50%, even with the bench warrant or whatever the Marshall's order is called.

#12480 7 years ago

Classic. Yeah, I give those bums money for a pinball machine. ... LLLLLMFAO!

#12484 7 years ago

I never checked his address; any chance the house is on the Isabella Reservation? If so, only the Tribal Police can go in. They usually only cooperate with feds, state and COuNty law enforcement for Capital crimes such as murder, rape and maybe not honoring an eBay sale....
Repo guys can'trecover unpaid cars from Tribal land in most cases. Maybe youknowwho is 10% Chippewa...

#12487 7 years ago

You realize "Debtor's Prison" is closed in the USA.

There has been no prosecution for fraud to date....

#12489 7 years ago
Quoted from Brickshot:

For all of the heinous crimes Capone committed it was tax evasion that sent him to Alcatraz.
Kevin may have escaped prosecution for fraud but for unknown reasons it seems he wants to test a Judge's patience by ignoring court orders (not a good idea). I'm guessing he may have also made some false statements while under oath which is another no-no. So in the end, he may well end up where he deserves to be (jail).

He may. Then again, he may not.

He got some pretty educated people to give him a lot of money even though he had the appearance and demeanor of someone not deserving of selling newspapers on a street corner.

He seems like a professional con man.

#12491 7 years ago

A year ago some were saying he would soon be in court testifying/lying/ pleading etc. Nothing yet. See posts around page 204.

This is the year.....

#12512 7 years ago

And he's still not in custody of the feds.

#12527 7 years ago

Those who "retained" him are paying quite a bit for these prayers for Judgments. There can be no assurance that they will be entered (I know, in cases like these they usually are) and, if entered, no assurance of payback to those seeking recourse.

#12561 7 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

I personally haven't lost anything to Kevin but if I had, I'd prefer he and anyone who benefitted from his scheme lose as much as possible and the lawyers, prosecution, judges, law, courts, probation, jails, people who know him, people who seek him out, and parole make life a living hell for him. Hopefully there's something left for restitution, a lien or something that basically holds him financially responsible and hostage for the rest of his life expectancy and earning capacity.

In Michigan, 1/3 of his wages or income can be garnished and all of his State income tax refunds will be garnished. Assume he remains married & the happy couple files a joint return, the spouse can petition that her share of the tax refund not be garnished.

#12634 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

amazed you were able to keep quite for 5 months with this dup account. Guessing you finally slithered out of the cracks once your name came up in the Pacer files. Enjoy the machines while you still can...
My only question is if you are dumb enough to try and make the games disappear before the court takes them back??? Hopefully you are not silly enough to risk your families well being by doing something dumb.

Wouldn't that be something if he "gives up" the two machines and then wins them back at an auction?

#12640 7 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

I'm a bit confused on the VirtuaPin issue as well - are they, in essence, holding onto money for cabinets not delivered, and haven't returned that money? But they're still producing their own things? Could get interesting for them.

Shouldn't be a big deal as Noah said the CNC machine cost less than 4% of the businesses' annual revenue. He can pay the back SkitB using petty cash.....

#12643 7 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

Hmm, yeah, I don't know about that claim either. I never see Virtua Pins in the wild or anywhere else for that matter. Almost confused them for Vertigo / Shark Tank deal.

It's all fun 'n Games until someone gets a Subpoena for a Deposition....

#12651 7 years ago
Quoted from shakenbake:

VPcabs(Vertigo creator) is in no way associated with Virtuapin.

Never let the facts get in the way of a good story.

#12665 7 years ago

Never let the facts get in the way of a good story.....

#12671 7 years ago
Quoted from jasonp:

I wonder if Kevin's neighbors know he is a thief and has a ton of cash hidden inside his house?

I just wonder where it is as i'd venture to say it is not in the house. In the event the Treasury Department takes the place over and seals it up, the money would be gone. He's a lot smarter than that.

#12685 7 years ago

I wonder if the money was sanitized at the Soaring Eagle Casino-Resort and Saganing Eagle's Nest Casino.

All to help the impoverished Saginaw Chippewa Tribe on the Isabella and Arenac County Saginaw Reservations.

#12825 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I opened a mod thread almost 12 hrs ago and no response.
Are we supposed to PM him or does he actually check in on mod thread occasionally?

He might be running an IP Check before responding.

#12930 7 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

Spooky said in a podcast in the AMH era that they were going away from Paypal as well. One issue too many and PP was being a hindrance more than a convenience. I use them for small-ish stuff, but would hate to run a business through them.

Exactly. Here in North America, small businesses should use Costco for cc transactions.

#12969 7 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Every time a see a flurry of new posts in this thread, I think that there is an interesting update of some sort. I keep being disappointed.

Everyone is expecting to hear that "Jimbo"(from The Simpsons) was picked up, eh?

1 week later
#13022 7 years ago

I learned a new word from this; accoutrements.

#13033 7 years ago

Too bad Federal Bankruptcy Judge Steven Rhodes retired (was SE Michigan based) He was a real piece of work during hearings and would have not been so understanding nor easy on the Debtor.

He would stop people mid sentence when he detected lies, conflicting statements, would put evidence up on huge monitors in the courtroom as soon as he noticed a con, excuse me; CONflict between a piece of evidence and something said. Priceless to witness.

#13042 7 years ago

'You are not to dispose of anything, between now and when you return to Court-maybe just to buy groceries'.

Does a new Tag Heuer watch matter?

#13044 7 years ago
Quoted from chadderack:

"Do you have a passport"
"I don't believe so"

Yeah, I'm not sure if I have a passport or enhanced driver's license. I don't believe so.... LLLLMFAO!

#13047 7 years ago
Quoted from jasonp:

Glad to know that the U.S. Marshals are fun to have over at the house.

They're a real Hoot. I've witnessed them raiding a business. Came in with the big trucks, laborers with dollies hauling out all kinds of shit as the actual Marshalls ransacked files and computers, desks.

Fun to have over for sure.

#13069 7 years ago

Being a dumbass is not a very good legal defense after all.

Eh, you usually get one free pass from a Judge when you play dumb. Kevin got that.

Note how the Judge didn't bring up the $17k fine or whatever the term is (accoutrements?) for the $500.00/day Kevin supposedly owes for his non-appearance at Keith's office.

Added over 4 years ago:

#13170 7 years ago
Quoted from SirScott:

Someone caught this picture of the US Marshall when he showed up at KK's door. "Come with me...."

Here's the video form the Marshall's GoPro....

#13183 7 years ago
Quoted from SirScott:

KK:
"I don't want to give the example, or the appearance, that I am trying to be uncooperative."
"I'm more than happy to be cooperative."
"I am absolutely not trying to be uncooperative."
"I'm here to talk to you about my willingness to cooperate."
"I'm here to tell you that I'm willing to cooperate."
Well, wanting to be cooperative and actually being cooperative are two completely different things.

Correct, and I don't think hizzhonor picked up on these weasel words.....

#13269 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

anyone dug to figure out what he has court for in OH? Since we know he has more than the 3 kids he takes ownership of in the interview, I have to assume the others are from his wife. Maybe she is the one with court in OH.
If someone wants to search her name, maybe something pops up?

Maybe this is none of our business. This is the USA you know.....

#13275 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

actually, it is pertinent.
History of telling lies, so I am curious if he even has a court case to attend to? This is in fact the USA and lots of things are public record. Break the law or have a legal matter and people can look it up.

Family Court cases, especially those involving minor children are not public matters in Ohio.

#13364 7 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

I have. The US DOJ regularly prosecutes people for bankruptcy fraud. It's a serious felony and comes with real jail time and *big* fines.
correction: **prison** time in a Federal Penetentiary

Well, when you-know-who goes to Napoleon, Ohio for his other legal matter on Thursday, January 26th, maybe he will glance at his possible future home in Milan, Michigan along side US 23. The home of The Ron LeFlore Story. Also it served as a temporary home for John Dillinger's and Baby Face Nelson's wives awhile back.

#13365 7 years ago
Quoted from SirScott:

Oooh. Keith said the "f" word.

Whoa, he might have to surrender the Ruger.

#13370 7 years ago
Quoted from SirScott:

Kwame was there for a stint as well.

Yes he was. Y'allz settin' me up for a comeback... LLLLMFAO!

#13401 7 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

I love Winnebago Man.
It's a little know alternative fact that he is Bill Oreilly's dad:
» YouTube video

And Bill Bonds might be related to Bill O'Reilly.....
If you lived in the Detroit area in the '70's -90's you know this guy. Also, if you hung out at the Hide Out Lounge in Clawson, you probably saw him up until he died a couple of years ago.

#13406 7 years ago
Quoted from SideTrackTap:

Good ol' Bill Bonds; a Detroit original. Didn't he [drunk] drive a purple Jaguar? And wasn't the movie "Anchor Man" loosely based on his life?
Chris

I saw him driving a Benz once as the channel 7 broadcast house was right by my Alma Mater; Lawrence Tech. He probably had some alcohol in his system...

#13409 7 years ago
Quoted from jasonp:

Can you call in sick to court?

Your attorney can on your behalf.

#13429 7 years ago
Quoted from foureyedcharlie:

Shouldn't he have submitted paper work to Keith by now? I think he had to do that by Wed or Thurs.....just curious if he's done that, or emailed Keith saying he can't get ahold of his lawyer.

All he has to do is show up tomorrow with the proper documentation and he's golden.
Until the other charges get filed.

#13440 7 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

Ahh, I wonder how Kevin's doing right about now. Hopefully sweating bullets, in panic mode, frantically trying to piece together some type of shoddy half-assed defense full of excuses and lacking documentation to support his frivolous claims, all of which will just make him look like more of an idiot tomorrow - if he even has the guts to even show up on his own free will.

That's his attorney's job. If he has one.

2017-01-27-05-57-08--1126959988 (resized).jpg2017-01-27-05-57-08--1126959988 (resized).jpg

#13513 7 years ago

The Court Prays that Kevin did not refinance the house or Winnebago after June 3, 2016.....

#13567 7 years ago

Check out what Ziggy's Delivery advertises it does (59:50 on today's hit parade). No mention about being a FedEx subcontractor. Too funny....

#13613 7 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

I dont know what I did with 1/2 Million...!!! Expenses and stuff! Right? hmmm...

General Corporate Purposes. Including Travel & Entertainment. Maybe some "Incidentals".....

#13624 7 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Yea, why was a pizza place showing up as withdrawal in a business account?

Happy' Pizza is a Michigan based chain with locations also in Ohio and a few franchised locations in Nevada & California. Their stores are eye-catching with lots of neon signage.

Kevin probably just had some food catered in during the licensing CONtract negotiations when the Fox executives came to the SKitB headquarters campus.

Or, could it be that he was stupid enough to pay commission by check on the video game income that was in the Mount Pleasant Happy's? Most route ops try to do everything by cash. Years ago with cigarette machines, they paid by check but that's the only thing that was. Since the cigarettes were taxed by the carton, there was a paper trail; unless the operator was bootlegging them to minimize the taxes. Sometimes candy, soda and snack vending was paid to the location by check.

Note that the Mount Pleasant Happy's recently closed. Jet's and Little Caesars are more popular (read: cheap) with the college crowd as Central Michigan University is located there.

#13665 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

That's the highest rate I've ever heard. I hope he kept the receipt so it can be verified.

I always like the "Copies are available for 10¢ per page" line where I work. Like anyone ever uses personal funds. I see people running off hundreds of flyers for fundraisers, kid's events, pinball sho... oops.

#13666 7 years ago
Quoted from jasonp:

If you watch Kevin on the youtube video he seems to remember things vividly.... Now his memory is shot.

We call that "Selective Amnesia" where I work.

#13667 7 years ago
Quoted from merccat:

I did find his job skills part pretty depressing. I'm sure he has some computer skills (and he clearly sees himself as having that too), but hasn't the faintest clue how to develop that into an actual marketable skill.
Year ago, I was there, in a dead end job knowing I had the ability (having been coding since i was in 8th grade), but it wasn't marketable. It took at least two full years of hard dedicated studying algorithm design, application architecture, business problem solving, along with wrapping my head around concepts like inversion of control, dependency injection and clean coding practices....
I guess my point it that it takes more than ability.... it takes dedication and drive... I don't see him having either, which is just a sad waste of an ability... and that I find slightly depressing.

Meh, he can always be a route operator of pinball, video and redemption equipment.

#13670 7 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

- kevin denies running a route

I believe he denies "currently" running a route.

#13680 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

How is this relevant? And how could the current price of LE's have any bearing on what people spent 4 years ago?

Had the games been built and delivered for the advertised price, they would have appreciated in value even better that BBB did.

#13686 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballs:

As Kevin has signed over his house etc to his wife, does this mean that, if he gets divorced, he gets nothing?

That's possible, but there are many arranged divorces that are made in order to get around certain issues like this. Having kids together is one of the reasons to get a divorce on paper but continue living together, raising the kids, fcuking, etc.

#13698 7 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Maybe I've missed it, but is there any reason why the records and documents Kevin refuses to produce haven't already been subpoenaed?

Yes.

Quoted from HighProtein:

What doesn't Kevin currently deny?

The follow-up question (besides the one asking if he had a Proxy operating a Route for him) should have been: "Have you ever operated a traditional Amusement and/or Redemption machine route"?

#13703 7 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Hmm....no offense, but didn't everyone get their panties in a wad when one party went after their funds first without notifying the second party? Seems a bit of Deja Vu. Granted, there is no love lost for the IRS, and I agree with you Hilton...no need to involve them at this juncture. But if people are going to take the high ground, need to apply the rules consistently.

Besides, Misprision of a felony is a felony in itself. A Bally executive was convicted of this awhile back. It took a Presidential Pardon to get it wiped off of his record so he could practice Law again.

#13711 7 years ago
Quoted from Pintucky:

Bryan . . Mike, here . . . the guy who bought your Dracula pin.
Yes, I like the judge, but I've got to tell ya, court systems must vary widely in the USA. If this same case had come up here in my city, Kevin would have already been shaken down, lost everything, and be in prison. I had years of being in the courthouse when I was doing TV news reporting and then later on as a court administrator. We have 5 judges with a population of about 150,000. While we think this is big here, I'm sure it is tiny compared to the court system where Kevin is being tried.
I can give you the outcome in a nutshell had Kevin appeared here in one of our courts. Anyone with half a brain can see Kevin is intentionally skirting ALL the issues. Our judges are curt and to the point. One in particular would have told him right up front that he feels he is perjuring himself and he was going to put a halt to it RIGHT NOW! He would get VERY stern and tell him eye to eye he can see through all the BS. And I can actually see him saying this: "OK. Mr. Kuleck, get on the phone and call your wife in here. Tell her to bring every scrap of records you have. You've had ample time to produce bank records. I'm going to put you in jail if she doesn't bring anything, and you can get out when she does. Court will be in recess for 30 minutes. When we get back, I'm going to get ____ bank on the phone and get some answers because it is evident you aren't going to!" And said bank(s) are just down the street from our Justice Center. He will know whoever answers the phone probably by first name. They will certainly know him.
Kevin's current court is probably being very cautious so as not to get reversed later on if there are any appeals. Here . . . they wouldn't care. If they can see through the smoke screens, they know most everyone in the community would back their decisions. I'm telling you, 6 months wouldn't have gone by here without a conclusion. After Kevin's first failure of ANY kind, our court would have brought him in for contempt and jailed him immediately. This case would have been over long ago.
Maybe the lawyers on here will jump all over me for my comments, but unless you live here and see it with your own eyes, you really don't know our local court system. And to be honest with you, just about every court in Kentucky and all over most of the South operates the same way. Everyone knows everyone, word gets around, and your ability to bullshit or lie is known even before you walk in the courthouse door. The judge would probably already be aware if you are a shady character and capable of this kind of theft. You don't answer all the requests in a timely manner, your ass is cooked. Justice is 99% correct and SWIFT!
Mike in Kentucky

In Michigan, Federal Courts follow Federal Law. Are things handled differently in Missouri Federal Courts?

#13730 7 years ago

My how the mighty have fallen: prior to living in a box, here was his office at the production plant.....

20161219_144334 (resized).jpg20161219_144334 (resized).jpg

#13747 7 years ago
Quoted from SirScott:

Will be interesting to hear what Kathy Kulek's story is related to the Dutchmen, and hopefully under oath.
So maybe Mommy will drive Kevvy to court, but will she lie for him under oath? Inquiring minds want to know.

Can they plead the 5th? You bet they will try.

#13769 7 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

That sounds real familiar. Something like her being at a show and heard saying to someone she got new furniture out of this deal or something.

Ashley, Value City or Ikea?

#13786 7 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

In listening to the audio (makes the workday fly by, BTW), I keep hearing about the 5 laptops. In last week's audio file, it's asked if KK has personal bank accounts, to which he claims he has none. Then later KK is asked where he purchased the 5 laptops and he claims that he purchased them online, but can't remember from where.
Maybe I'm missing something (99% of the time that's a good possibility) I'm wondering how he's making purchases online without some sort of checking account or credit card.

I used my buddy's credit card and I paid him cash. Or, my job I had with Ziggy paid me with a juiced up debit card. Companies pay general labor with these cards when employees don't have a checking acCOuNt.

#13791 7 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

I doubt that he'll produce a receipt. I believe that his $80 per laptop estimate is much lower than what he actually paid.

Maybe they were V-techs from Toys R Us

#13800 7 years ago
Quoted from SirScott:

You're slipping, MB. It's "COmpaNies."

It depends on the CONtext.....

#13875 7 years ago
Quoted from MikeHogue:

It's clear the stress is mounting for the Kulek family. Sad really as this ordeal is just in the beginning stage. If only they would've done the right thing and had been completely forthcoming on where the funds went, and then refunded the rest. I honestly would've chalked it up to a lesson learned.
My concern now is for the kids. Can you imagine living in home with all this drama? The lies, the theft and possible drug abuse has got to be an unhealthy environment for young kids. At what point do we help by getting the authorities involved with a welfare check? Child Protective Services?

You don't. You have no idea what is going on in that household and neither do I. The US Marshall's likely entered the place and if they noticed something, they would act. Probably other LEO'S were also involved.

As was mentioned, you don't want a harassment charge. Especially one by a telecommunication device. It gets ugly fast. For you or whoever does it.

#13877 7 years ago
Quoted from ledge:

where was the RV purchased from ?

Now how would anyone on here know that? Unless it was purchased in Springfield from Bob's RV Roundup.....

Screenshot_20170201-215011 (resized).pngScreenshot_20170201-215011 (resized).png

Screenshot_20170201-215020 (resized).pngScreenshot_20170201-215020 (resized).png

#13880 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

you do realize it is relatively easy to determine the current owner and previous owner for any registered vehicle, dont you...

No, I don't. Unless someone magically has the VIN or Registration information.

Heck, since it's relatively easy, tell me where my last vehicle (registered) was purchased from. Just the State will be sufficient. Hint: it was not Michigan.

#13910 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I got way behind on this thread, and just recently listened to the entire audio recording of the last court hearing.
I have taken hundreds of depositions. When I do my deposition summary for my client, I have to give them my impressions of the deponent, including what I think of their veracity. There have definitely been times when I have told the client that the deponent appeared to be mostly credible, and I turned out to be completely wrong (client gets sub rosa video of them doing things that they said that they couldn't do), and this shows that some people are pretty good at coming across as being credible and you can't really tell that they are lying, even though they are.
Then there are people like Kevin Kulek.
I would be hard pressed to remember a deposition where I thought the deponent was lying through his teeth like Kevin was during this court hearing. Absolutely incredible. And I mean without knowing a single fact about the case, you can tell that he is lying just by listening to him speak.
Literally unbelievable!

Did you think OJ was credible in the well publicized 1996 Trial?

#13912 7 years ago

I know bait when I see it. Let the "experts" figure it out. Otherwise, the creditors will be paying a chunk of change for unnecessary subpoenas.

Then again, what do I know....

#13914 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

....that subpoenas are actually very inexpensive?

If the legal team is doing the work gratis, then I agree. Otherwise, figure another hour billed, the customary fee for research that the institution charges even if nothing is found. Or, the buck per page fee. Don't forget postage, registered mail, return receipt requested. All of a sudden, BAM! another plaintiff's deposit is gone.

At least this type of subpoena does not require delivery by a Court Officer. Then another fee gets assessed.

#13943 7 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

wouldn't there be a tax record? Doesn't Michigan or the county there require a license and yearly fee for games/vending?

Tax records, Ha! I can tell you were never involved in the cash business of Operating amusement equipment in Mid-Michigan.

As for licensing, it is usually the city/municipality that licenses equipment. The rural areas are so easy to coast under the radar as many places have Cherry Masters and video poker machines.

#13946 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I have already recieved annonymous phone calls from some of his friends or previous friends with information. I just need some verification of this information.

Did any of those callers mention a machine in this place? It's on State St. in Saginaw, Michigan.

Screenshot_20170206-203932 (resized).pngScreenshot_20170206-203932 (resized).png

#13947 7 years ago

Quite appropriate for that last post:

#13983 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I have not found anyone to confirm/ verify information at this stage.
Mr. Bally >> if you have some verifiable info you can share then please reach out.

I did reach out, in that post.

#14008 7 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

Yes that's what I'm saying. They are accessible to the public. The guy from Germany got a letter because (I believe) he was a named creditor in the bankruptcy preceedings. I find it amusing that you skip past your own post that essentially alludes to vigilantly justice while having a conniption fit over the posting of Kevin's address. Im not passing judgement on either instance, I'm just pointing out the hypocracy.

Heh, he said "conniption fit"; damn Millenials.....

#14009 7 years ago
Quoted from DutchTommy:

well not everyone in the community has been bitten by mr kulek, however i get your point. the house has been bought by stolen predator money.. true fact

i wasnt aware of that.. but u got to agree that it is kind of tough to see through all the 13K+ posts and catch that allready been posted kulek address..

Dutch Tommy, I keep meaning to mention; nice use of the G-Tech/IGT logo.....

#14042 7 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Ich bin ein Berliner

OK Mr. Kennedy....

#14043 7 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

But can we trust your post since you didn't include your phone number?

Yes; he's "verified".

#14044 7 years ago

To sum things up; dialect is different throughout the world.

#14049 7 years ago
Quoted from Pintucky:

From Yadda, yadda . . .
Dear MrBally. I have been slightly saddened to see you give me so many down-votes over my 'language' post, because in the past I have pretty much aligned myself with you and couldn't foresee you being 'against me'.

I don't recall down voting your recent posts. I usually downvote posts I disagree with.

#14193 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

best part is that if he evaporates at this stage he will leave his entire family holding the bag.

I wonder if he has a life insurance policy that would take care of his family and his debts?

#14195 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Probably should have claimed that as an asset..?

Only if Whole Life or Universal Life. The Term stuff that Trebek pedals is Term which has no cash value with low premium payment to versus much higher payments.

#14308 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Will be interesting if/when Clay has to go under oath for deposition to see what he says.
I agree it is really sad that Clay made up this whole elaborate story to the community. If he had just came out and told the truth and that he wanted to get a playable Predator in order to preserve the story and so it would be a draw for people to come to his VFW show, then I think most people would have chipped in and even helped. Instead he decided to BS the very people that even made it possible for him to do so. Many of the same people that even donated free money to him to kickstart his VFW and pay for a new roof.

1. Do you realize Clay could file a Civil suit against you for liebel?

2. What does "donated free money" mean?

3. Sorry you won't be attending the VFW Show this year.

#14340 7 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

Has anyone clicked on or purchased injected upsell items advertised on "this" thread (from this thread)?
Just wondering...
Is it good exposure, bad association, irrelevant, other?

I've tuned out the upsell BS items on pinside.

2 weeks later
#14498 7 years ago
Quoted from investingdad:

What if the court were filled with a bunch of yutes? Or maybe just two yutes...

2017-03-10-07-50-30--1427482863 (resized).jpg2017-03-10-07-50-30--1427482863 (resized).jpg

#14552 7 years ago
Quoted from CNKay:

I am loving the grammar police! So funny, but something I really need to work on. I write in fragments all the time and can never seem to correct myself. I think I had music lessons and special practice sessions scheduled during English class quite often.
Been working on this damn hot water heater all day!

Maybe call it a "hot water tank" and you'll be OK. Or a "tankless water heater" when installing/repairing one of those.

#14586 7 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

And now for something completely different:
**Does anyone know someone, or can they get me a warm introduction to Gary Stern or a telephone call with him, please?** (or if he has an assistant who has direct access to him (his "ear"), that would work too.
I need to discuss some business with him. Please respond to me privately if you can, or know someone who can. I'd appreciate it.
Also a telephone call/warm introduction to Jack G. (Jersey Jack) would be great also.

How about an introduction to Steve Young & Bob Fesjian? There's always a chance Gottlieb Development LLC may want to get back in the pin manufacturing biz.

If not, there's always Mr. Personality of Planetary Pinball who is always on the lookout for opportunities....

#14606 7 years ago
Quoted from MotorCityMatt:

It is unbelievable, seems like alot of money going out. If the pirate kept good books he might have been safe. If, if , if...is his problem now. 500k in the bank with that much money going out before production seems insane.

Two casinos nearby.... I don't believe even Federal courts can get at player club records of Tribal casinos.

#14608 7 years ago
Quoted from MotorCityMatt:

I am sure the fine people off the business world today only run 1 book....and I continue to work for the man and they just take my taxes. Again too much! Who's selling?

Just like bars with two cash registers..... I love this Country.....

#14637 7 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Cmon guys....first rule of legal defense is keep your damn mouth shut. I wouldn't expect a peep from Virtuapin, especially on an open forum. They're smart for remaining silent while under legal proceedings. Now being involved with Kevin....not so smart.

Agreed, I don't see him giving up 155k. Figure the CNC machine, printer and various accoutrements might fetch $20k on the used/auction circuit, I dpn't see this particular defendant forking over $135k of personal funds. This will not end well.

#14646 7 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

I love when old people try to meme. You almost had it.

Wasn't trying to meme. Remember, you'll be my age one day.

#14648 7 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

True... but I might also stroke out tomorrow if they don't lock Kevin's sorry ass up.

As you get older, you'll realize not to let stuff like this get to you. You'll also be able to look at a person, listen to them talk and size up the ones who are lying thieves that shouldn't be trusted with your money. Exactly how I did at a certain seminar.

#14651 7 years ago

Another con job....

#14674 7 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

As much as I don't think they were completely in the wrong, that's just their fault for not answering the original summons. Huh.

I've heard that attempts were made to answer this particular notice to appear. Would legal shenanigans designed to stall & possibly prevent the defendant & his Counsel to make a timely appearance allow for a reversal of this Default Judgement?

#14679 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

there is no such thing as 'attempts' in this matter. You cant half ass it in court.
There is a clearly spelled out legal process and requirements to file specific motions in every instance. If those were not filed then the default judgement goes in.
Glad the trustee and lawyer working for the trustee is doing such an awesome job of finding where the money went and getting the judgements.
I am looking forward to when the recovery starts. As I understand it, that is really where Keith will shine/ his expertise.

Dear expert, since you decided to selectively comment on my post, why not answer the question I posed?

1 week later
#14786 7 years ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

Curious how legitimate the "wrong address" excuse could be here. Would think the courts would get it to the right place. Certified / signed mail ?

Courts stopped using registered mail/return receipt required since so many people refuse to sign. Happened after the financial crisis when 40% of credit card holders defaulted on their balances.

Now they just use First Class Mail and "certify" they placed the envelope in a US Mail box.

#14816 7 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

opens excel sheet..
A1: atm withdrawal, $500....... reason: misc
A2: atm withdrawal, $1000..... reason: misc
A3: atm withdrawal, $500....... reason: misc
A4: atm withdrawal, $500....... reason: misc
A5: atm withdrawal, $500....... reason: misc
A6: atm withdrawal, $500....... reason: misc
A7: pizza dominoes $32.57..... reason: misc
pheh!

A1-A7 ATM location: Soaring Eagle Casino-Resort, 1000 Leyton Road, Mt. Pleasant, MI.

#14821 7 years ago

Is Keith licensed to practice in Kosovo?

Added over 4 years ago:

1 week later
#15058 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Used monies to pay "heating & cooling & Plumbers..."
And you want to build hundreds of pinball machines

Sounds like "General Corporate Purposes" to me......

#15104 7 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Judge sounds a lot like Lou Grant and maybe could pass for his brother.

Agreed. His voice does not match his face in the least bit.

#15112 7 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Below is text taken from Nolo. And since the "knowingly concealing assets" seems to be shown already he is facing up to 5 years.
(From Nolo)
Most bankruptcy crimes involve fraud. Although you have probably heard the term, you might not know that bankruptcy crimes are not prosecuted in the bankruptcy court. Like other federal crimes, they are prosecuted by the United States Attorney in the Federal Courts.
Examples of bankruptcy crimes. Bankruptcy crimes are punishable by fines and/or up to five years in prison. Examples of bankruptcy crimes include:
•filing false claims
•knowingly concealing assets
•making false oaths
•bribery
•embezzlement, and
•filing fraudulent petitions.

They easily beat the Trifecta. Betcha they will flee & change identity.

#15119 7 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

Damn they are 6 for 6. This is going to get good.

Who did they bribe?

#15182 6 years ago
Quoted from PinPatch:

Re PayPal. If kulek accepted payments after he received the cease and desist letter from Sony, there goes his ignorance argument.

Meh, a good defense Lawyer can tear that theory apart.

#15185 6 years ago
Quoted from c508:

You mean the kind Debtor (and possibly soon "Defendant") would have to be able to pay?
Yeah, that'll happen!

As I said, a good Lawyer can tear that theory apart.

#15297 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballs:

Criminal fraud case will follow the bankruptcy case for sure, IMO, followed by prison time.

I'll bet this is what happens....

#15298 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballs:

Zillow values the house at $130,366.00:
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1301-E-Pine-River-Rd-Midland-MI-48640/2107385556_zpid/
If they bought the house as 'distressed property' for $28k, seems a good deal. From a UK perspective, I'm very jealous of these prices!

No need to check Zillow for accuracy; It's on the internet.

#15300 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

The judge is bending over backwards for her. Is he believeing her lies? She shows no proof of of anything. Says the house is a pos but she loves it.
Claims the basement holds 3' of water. If so the furnace/boiler would be trash every time it floods.
No insurance company would right coverage on that property.
And don't forget all the Pred money that was used for repairs and up grades for this pos house that she loves.
Wasn't there testimony that Kevin was footing all the attorneys bills?
Now it sounds like don't bother me we are going on vacation.
Doesn't want anybody to know about her finances. Ill gotten gains are to be kept secret.
I just don't understand why they are allowed to never show any proof.

Those homes have the furnace (s) and water heaters on the main floor, not in the basement. When built, there was no central heat for small houses.

#15312 6 years ago
Quoted from Cybergoonie:

Does anyone have the address for this 28k house? When I heard the amount I assumed it was just earnest money or a % of cash taken to start building a home. Not the entire purchase price. Good God. Must be a really desirable area.

It's actually just location in general. In Michigan, from route M-46Northward, property values drop like a rock. Within five miles of Lake Huron, you can get a 2000 sq ft house on five acres for $180k with property taxes under $1500.00/Year. Shitty weather for eight months a year though. Not too many m9vie stars or entertainers moving here though.

Go across the Straits and prices drop further.....

#15318 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

IIRC there was a receipt for 200 some gallons of fuel oil. Where do they keep the 200 plus gallon tank?

In the back yard of the house. I have seen them in detached garages though.

#15319 6 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

I use that fuel oil instead of diesel in my truck.
Runs great and I don't have to wait for a pump at the gas station.

Thank goodness they don't peek inside your tank to see the dye indicating road tax wasn't paid on that fuel.

#15328 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

I've never heard of a pickup getting caught with off-road in it. I don't think the cops would even check.
Dump trucks and the like...they look.

Yep, that's why I said that.

#15329 6 years ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

I have a 500 gallon home heating oil tank in my basement. Lots of homes I New England are still heated by fuel oil.

You also have a furnace in your basement.

#15347 6 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

Can someone let me know when this thread gets back on track? I'm all for debate, but poverty & parenthood? Take this conversation to the basement.

I'll let you know. Do you want a pm or email?

#15353 6 years ago

The home of Jersey Jack Pinball, Elaut USA and a major New Jersey Transit bus terminal.

#15358 6 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I fucking hate Lakewood. I lived in NJ up until 11 years ago and I can't stand when I have to drive through Lakewood to get somewhere when I visit. What a scumhole.

New Jersey & you; Perfect together....

#15419 6 years ago

Suppose there are no tax returns.......

#15422 6 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

There are, showing zero income for Kevin for the past few years.

We're these returns Married filing jointly or Married filing separately?

#15428 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

Will there be a motion to have all the profits made by the CNC machine turned over as well as the machine? Call it rent?

No.

#15536 6 years ago
Quoted from BigPhil:

Is there a folder on the net somewhere with the Predator videos, pinball show interviews etc?

Not for the public.

#15625 6 years ago
Quoted from Cybergoonie:

This is crazy reality tv. Amazing to hear claims to the court "I'm a Mom, that's all I know..I put the kiddies to bed...oh the children" and then to see that she was in fact Shit B's LEGAL Dept. And floor manager. Hey Mom, stand here with a clipboard and look like you're doing something important.....cheeeeese deuces. Bahahahahhaha.
Honey, the only thing that can save you now is in fact a "Super Hero".
PS. They're not real witch, but the crapfest that's coming down on you & your two-faced family is.

I wonder if she has a JD or is a Paralegal or is just "of COuNsel".....

#15667 6 years ago
Quoted from wolftownjeff:

I can not believe Pinside would leave this up. disgusting, speaks volumes about the OP and Pinside.

What is wrong with the word naggers?

#15687 6 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

What does someone with a knowledge of cameras think these are worth?

Contacted Les Gold at American Jewelry & Loan with the list. His Response: "Not Interested"...

#15732 6 years ago
Quoted from Compy:

Kathy Kulek reviews the local McDonald's on Yelp for violating her civil rats:
» YouTube video

Love the fine steakhouse she went to in this

Hint: It's not Gibson's or Kinzie in Chicago, nor Morton's or Ruth's Chris.....

3 weeks later
#15789 6 years ago

Why does the last document, which addresses Tim Fife say that "You and Your" means Amanda Kulek and Fae Lume or whatever photography?

Seems like a form letter was not cleaned up.

#15799 6 years ago

Do you really think he wants arcade or pinball machines at this time? Also note this is not near Midland but anything is possible.

#15822 6 years ago

Is an internet Craigslist pic admissible in BK court?

#15840 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

WEll you guys got to play little detectives for 15 hours so that was at least fun.

Reminds me of Inspector Butters being on the case in South Park......

2017-06-08-18-25-10- (resized).jpg2017-06-08-18-25-10- (resized).jpg

#15841 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

lol. Yeah... he got harrased.
He got an email inquiring about some gear and it was easy to tell from the response he was not Kulek.
Sounds like harrasement to me. We shoudl probably call the cops for this poor guy that got an email for some stuff he was selling on craigslist and the person was just wasting their time with the 2 min it took to respond.
Quite the drama queens we have here.

Too bad it wasn't so easy to tell that Kulek was a crook/con man/idiot when he suckered you for money, eh? Plus the follow up CONtacts where you urged others to stay the course......

#15847 6 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

funny how the only person that downvoted you is "homer" himself. are we sure that hilton and kaneda don't share a soul?

Mods, please run an IP check to verify that whysnow's ISP wasn't hacked by Kaneda. Thanks.

b3fa44c5ab9ce43d65bf59cd90eaf3e336a3a954.png (resized).jpgb3fa44c5ab9ce43d65bf59cd90eaf3e336a3a954.png (resized).jpg

#15878 6 years ago

Heard a commercial earlier today on WWJ-Newsradio 950 (Detroit area station) for the Lexington Law Firm. Keith Nathanson was the spokesperson. By what was eluded to in the commercial, they can defend one from unpayable settlements, collections and credit score damage including those resulting from lawsuits.

Interesting, maybe Kevin, Amanda or Kathy can use this firm. Not sure it is the same Keith as this guy sounded way different than the one in all of the recordings linked in this thread.

Added over 4 years ago:

Added over 4 years ago:

1 week later
#15912 6 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

I wonder if the court follows anything after an agreement is reached. If she goes to a bank and says her house is worth $35K and she wants to use it as collateral for a $30K loan she might get them to say yes. Thinking it is like %16 down and if they default they make $5K.
But is there tracking of the loan payments and where the money is coming from. Like sd_tom says about the mattress, if each month she goes into the back yard and digs up a coffee can to make the payment is anyone account for the money these people spend for a certain amount of years?

The Underground eCONomy is a wonderful thing.

#16011 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Anything that isn't awesome audio clips of those dolts in court in this thread is pretty boring. The little detective agency was pretty cool but I think they've disbanded for now.

Inspector Butters is back on the case......

images-6 (resized).jpgimages-6 (resized).jpg

#16017 6 years ago

b3fa44c5ab9ce43d65bf59cd90eaf3e336a3a954.png (resized).jpgb3fa44c5ab9ce43d65bf59cd90eaf3e336a3a954.png (resized).jpg

#16109 6 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

That's what has worried me about the judge, he seems EXTREMELY lenient...

Most Federal BK Judges are very understanding/lenient to those with no money. Regardless of how they came to be with no money. Even the quite famous Federal Bankruptcy Judge Steven Rhodes.

#16113 6 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

I know Keith has a lot on his plate with this case and now the phony baloney libel case, but I hope he doesn't let her sworn statement about him coming to her house, trying to incite a riot and waving a gun around go unchallenged in a separate filing.

I read the (phony baloney as you call it) libel/slander case as primarily being against the Bankruptcy Trustee Randall Frank. Since Keith is "Special litigation Counsel" to the Trustee, he is getting dragged into this. Keith may need to have representation for himself and Trustee can either use Keith or have another Lawyer represent him.

Even F. Lee Bailey and Johnnie Cochran knew it was best to never represent yourself in cases against you.

As far as who will pay for this representation, I'll bet it won't be from their personal funds.

Added over 4 years ago:

#16119 6 years ago

There is no money to give back.

#16122 6 years ago

Slight correction; Kulek's have no money to give back.

#16123 6 years ago
Quoted from maddog14:

prostitutes and cocaine are not tangible assets. Once they are used and gone, they are gone.

Also casino gambling.

#16124 6 years ago

Some here were dancing in the streets whenever the Special Counsel for the Trustee merely submitted Default Judgements. As always, they get signed and entered. When that happened, the party was even bigger.

As we are seeing, two have been set aside. Some significant issues have been raised about procedures not being correct.

The slam-dunks are being reviewed and over-turned.

I am in no way defending the Predator pre-pay fiasco. I am merely restating my opinion that those who paid for machines will be lucky to see even a 10% recovery after the legal team and court costs are paid.

Added over 4 years ago:

#16188 6 years ago
Quoted from Dewey68:

I'm not trying to be insulting with this comment, but I'm amazed that so many gave these idiots money. I really wish I would have seen the Predator pin when it was making the rounds.
Everyone must have been swept up in the boutique pinball fever at the time. Of course hindsight as they say is 20/20.

I walked out of an Expo presentation by them after hearing only part of their schtik as I felt there is no way
Kevin could design and build a pinball machine. If Bally, with their resources decided to get out in the late '80's and Williams with their talent & resources got out in 1999; There was no way a guy like Jimbo from the Simpson's was going to accomplish this. He didn't strike me as being very bright. Seemed more like a carnival Barker or used car salesman. Full of lies and bullshit.

As I've stated earlier (and was chastised for it) A majority of pinball collectors are well educated and very intelligent. I can't fathom how they were duped by SKitB. Then again, when we see something we want, we tend to do anything to get it. Including sending money.....

#16189 6 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

Damn, I wish it had flooded the day AFTER the loan papers were signed. Now they will cry to the judge trying to get it reduced.

The Mid-Michigan flood of 2017 changes everything. The defendant could go back and say we can't get the mortgage. We don't want the house. It's yours mr. Trustee and special litigation Counsel to the Trustee. As a bonus, defendant 2 could toss in the Trailer. It will cost more than $250 to haul it away and dispose of since it will be full of mold next week.

Likely will have a negative value once remediation & demolition costs are factored in. I don't think a FEMA temporary trailer can be awarded to the Trustee.

#16201 6 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I get that. But if you go back and listen to it again, the judge specifically says he's inclined to believe her story over Keith's.

See post 16109.

#16203 6 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

It seems like the chances of recovery now have been literally washed away. They're now got a great sob story for this very lenient judge.
Sorry about the pizza party folks.

You, like me, don't seem to understand the goal for many of those represented by the Lexington Law Firm. Recovery means little (but there is in fact a decent amount of assets and funds to be recovered-whatever that means). Taking as much as possible so they don't get to keep it is goal number one. At least to the most astute Predator/SKitB justice warrior.

#16209 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Maybe he should have used the money he took from us to buy an actual pirate ship.

Or a building in New York City....

#16212 6 years ago
Quoted from CNKay:

Dang this poor sickly women sure got to go to a lot more shows than I could ever afford.

She was in better health when she was younger. Also remember, the money was flowing back then for route operators.

#16215 6 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

Planning. Not a Kulek strength.

If he was able to dupe several intelligent, well educated people out of hundreds of thousands of dollars; I'd say he was fair to good at planning.

#16217 6 years ago
Quoted from Perspex:

Actually all he had to do was say "Predator Pinball Machine."

Sounds like a good plan.

#16225 6 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

The Karma I can see is they have locked in values in front of a judge. If they now try and play any games with insurance claims they would risk insurance fraud and well as fresh ammunition for the bankruptcy court. So now the max that can be claimed for the trailer is $250.

No one in their right mind would carry insurance on something that is basically worthless. Think of the deductible & premiums.

Remember, insurance COmpaNies are your friend, until something goes wrong.

#16289 6 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

I listened to Kathy's audio - I'm no lawyer but it seems like the judge should not have let her ramble on and on over stuff that is not relevant at all. I just don't understand why he didn't stop her.

Basically a Bench Trial. The Judge just tunes it out.

#16298 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Whoa Meijer in Ill eh? Nice.

They've had stores there for ten years now.

#16302 6 years ago
Quoted from Nelly:

Looks like the house is heavily damaged according to this post on FB.

I got a kick out of the group that it was posted in. This is their "Mission":
Mission
ConVocation is a convention of the many mystical spiritual paths and faiths who desire to teach each other and promote fellowship among all esoteric traditions.
I thought you guys were just being meanies when calling her a witch, but........

Which one of you junior detectives is gonna volunteer to help while looking for Predator parts?

Take your camera, you might get a picture of Kevin's backside.

images-7 (resized).jpgimages-7 (resized).jpg

#16313 6 years ago
Quoted from VDrums2112:

It's interesting to go back and look at posts from the start of this thread 2 years ago.

Especially those posts by the group that was so high on Predator & SKitB. They would run you out of town whenever you pointed out what was obvious.

#16343 6 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

I just looked, it's still there and edited. Predator was misspelled. Everyone should go there and give it a thumbs up! LMAO!

Where? The youcaring site? All comments seem blank there. If Facebook, who's page?

#16431 6 years ago

Can someone going "Up North" for the Holiday weekend check if Kevin is running his firework stands on M-13 by PinCONning or one on US 23 North of Standish? If so, snap a pic and post it for us please.

#16447 6 years ago

Wouldn't that be something if some philanthropist gave them $300k for a house & Contents? And structure it in a way so it couldnt be taken by a pesky lawsuit.....

#16533 6 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

SKIT-FB
Some Kids in the Flooded Basement.
rd

Um, someone beat you to that.

#16553 6 years ago

The State of Michigan has pretty stringent Harassment by Telecommunication Device Laws. Be very careful of posting harassing things on websites where the misfortunate are trying to get help to survive.

Even if you are not in Michigan, if the person you say stuff about could get a County Prosecutor to take action against you in their County and State.

#16560 6 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Harassment is one thing, calling out blatant lies is not harassment.

I would speak to a Criminal Attorney about that. Having a Warrant issued, an Appearance forced, attending a Trial, even if to plea and get it over with can cost a few dollars.

Again read the Michigan Law carefully. Harassment is defined quite well. A Jury could find some of the statements on the teevee station website as well as the short-lived fundraiser site harassing. That would lead to a Guilty Verdict and a nice criminal record.

300 posts in this topic match your search for posts by mrbally. You are on page 1 of 2.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrbally.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion/page/1?tu=mrbally and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.