Topic Stats

• 18,272 posts
  • 815 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 days ago by Roostking
  • Topic is favorited by 193 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,540 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
194b3475e0440b8112afc0ac4ad5bf0ed0e8ec3db63fb4b6748a4f2e06a9865b (resized).jpg
31A053C2-4495-4E3E-980F-E5ADEA02F1DE (resized).jpeg
IMG_2933 (resized).JPG
beetlejuice-shrunken head (resized).jpg
2716720260_bc8966f6b1 (resized).jpg
D460F55E-AD42-43C6-91EB-B8162A84A094.gif
Screenshot_20190103-214734_Facebook (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20181108-174321 (resized).png
Fife Appeal Sept 24 2018.pdf (PDF preview)
cat ooo 2.gif
7332539.attach (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

86 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 18272 posts in this topic. You are on page 194 of 366.
#9651 3 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Nice try. I did edit my post about it being time to unfreez him; I didn't realize the extent of his ban and he has not served his sentence yet. I am but one of many mods and have been busy this past week so I'm not fully up to speed on all current events. I never said anything about him coming on here to defend himself; I don't care if he does or does not respond - so you are adding to my statement for some reason I don't understand.
If you have further criticism of the moderation bring it to the moderator feedback section. We spent a lot of time trying to work with chili on his various issues, you will get plenty of attention there as well and we would be happy to continue discussions with you there.

You sure about all that? You are holding yourself out as being in the know (of facts and the law) but you don't even realize that Keith hasn't filed a class action. His cases are public record, look them up then report back on what you find if you like.

Sorry. It just appeared that you were the person who froze his account so it just seems strange that you were not aware of the extent of his ban or whatever it is. I thought you had stated yourself you were interested in hearing the reality of him being in possession of this game. I have now made more posts on this site then I think I have done in 3 or more years on RGP and feel like a fish out of water. But I do feel very bad for this guy because from what I knew of him he was a very good guy and well respected. I still know him on Facebook and I saw his post a little while back showing the game. It didn't even cross my mind that it was something controversial.

I am not a lawyer just another software consultant but I thought it was illegal to solicit folks or encourage them in any way to join a lawsuit like this especially prior to filing. If you are a lawyer then you probably know more?

#9652 3 years ago
Quoted from PinRebel:

Really? Nothing seems threatening to you?

I'm pretty sure he meant "physical threats" not "legal threats". I see nothing wrong with those. I would consider what PinChili did to be potentially illegal.

I would not have touched that pin with a 10ft pole.

#9653 3 years ago
Quoted from PinRebel:

Really? Nothing seems threatening to you?

Nah. Nothing threatening in your mind about comments like these I guess? From what he said of the FB messages and threats it is much more disgusting. But those messages can be traced back to right here from where the unwarranted anger and hate was allowed to grow.

Well there is a really easy way to avoid this kind of stuff.... DONT STEAL FROM PEOPLE!

#9654 3 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

I would not have touched that pin with a 10ft pole.

Thats the key isnt it. He had prior knowledge of legal complications (evidenced by his participation in this thread) and yet it is somehow now in his possession. Thats a legal hot potato folks.

#9655 3 years ago

At first he had said he bought the game from a friend whom previously got it from kevin.

Now he apparently changed his story and is claiming it is merely on loan so he can use it to help him build a custom game.

I will let the lawyers sort it all out. At least we have confirmed from himself that he originally purchased the game and we know 1 likely very valuable game is not in the hands of mr kulek.

#9656 3 years ago

Do you think he'll plead the fife?

#9657 3 years ago
Quoted from PinRebel:

Sorry. It just appeared that you were the person who froze his account so it just seems strange that you were not aware of the extent of his ban or whatever it is.

No worries. I understand why it appeared that way.

Quoted from PinRebel:

I have now made more posts on this site then I think I have done in 3 or more years on RGP and feel like a fish out of water. But I do feel very bad for this guy because from what I knew of him he was a very good guy and well respected. I still know him on Facebook and I saw his post a little while back showing the game. It didn't even cross my mind that it was something controversial.

Understood. No harm no foul. Have a good remainder to your evening.

#9658 3 years ago

Hope this all ends well.....

#9659 3 years ago

if someone has the prototype how can Kevin make the others - isn't that what he told the judge - that he is still working to resolve the issues and getting them made.

i just figured everybody needed a little chuckle here (this is sarcasm) - i am one of the idiots who ordered and paid / and is now out his money - thanks ed

#9660 3 years ago

So who is the pinsider with the jpop game

#9661 3 years ago

What's the penalty for possession of stolen Intellectual Property? Is it a felony? Clearly he new it was ill gotten?

#9662 3 years ago

That thing (proto) should be like the Stanley Cup....every one that pre-ordered/bought one.....gets their day with it.....then after the last person.....BBBB Bon fire.....!!!.................Joey

#9663 3 years ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

So who is the pinsider with the jpop game

The machine that was taken to the NW Pinball show was returned to Jpop shorty after. This despite Pinside accusations and rumors...

#9664 3 years ago

There will always be some know it all playing devils advocate, thats just life. The same know it all folk usually haven't been scammed by a liar and a thief to the tune of nearly $5K.

#9665 3 years ago

People like this remind me of the Mad Amusements customers. "Been buying from Mad for years and never had a problem!" I mean REALLY? That's like saying "Well I'm well fed so world hunger doesn't exist!" Kevin Kulek and Mike Ducker are LIARS and THIEVES, and they both somehow manage to operate above the law! Kevin will get what's coming to him, and we can only hope the same thing for Mike.

#9666 3 years ago

Isn't the fact that Pinchili owns that dog of a game punishment enough for him? Jeez, the game is total crap, let him keep it.

#9667 3 years ago

If I were PinChili I sure would'nt worry about some on line threats from keyboard commandos in the pinball world. Hell, Kevin was walking around a pinball show buying games and nobody had the guts to even call him out, let alone do him any physical harm. Kevin is the bad guy here....not PinChili.
Although I can understand people being pissed at him for having the game. But he got restitution somehow, and nobody else did. Its doubtful that anything was done illegally on his part. But if so he will be hearing from Keith in the form of a court order in the future. No need to bring out the torches and pitchforks at his door.

#9668 3 years ago

Untitled.png

#9669 3 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

If I were PinChili I sure would'nt worry about some on line threats from keyboard commandos in the pinball world. Hell, Kevin was walking around a pinball show buying games and nobody had the guts to even call him out, let alone do him any physical harm. Kevin is the bad guy here....not PinChili.
Although I can understand people being pissed at him for having the game. But he got restitution somehow, and nobody else did. Its doubtful that anything was done illegally on his part. But if so he will be hearing from Keith in the form of a court order in the future. No need to bring out the torches and pitchforks at his door.

Agreed.

Pinside - the place where 100 people will skewer PinChili for actually having/getting the game, but if they were offered the chance back when he got it, 99 out of 100 of them would have done the exact same thing.

#9670 3 years ago

The owner of the machine is Fox. They will probably have it confiscated and no money returned to anyone.

#9671 3 years ago

But he got restitution somehow, and nobody else did.

Wrong. Read Pinchili's comments from the thread that Razorbak thoughtfully posted. (I'll quote it as an edit shortly)

Pinchili was NEVER a SkitB customer. His comments going back at least 6 months declare such along with warnings to everyone to stay away from the Predator deal. Even recent comments.

Its doubtful that anything was done illegally on his part.

This is yet to be determined but at this point I wholeheartedly disagree. And the question of morality remains also.

#9672 3 years ago
Quoted from Razorbak86:

It's interesting to go back and read PinChili's posts on this very thread. Suffice it to say that he was highly critical about the illegal nature of Kevin's project because of the unlicensed IP.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tq&tu=PinChili

#9673 3 years ago

Is he just trying to get away with it because it's a secondhand/prototype game?

#9674 3 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

The owner of the machine is Fox. They will probably have it confiscated and no money returned to anyone.

They have no claim to the machine at all. Just claims to the IP to argue the machine is unauthorized should be destroyed.

The only thing preventing Kevin from selling any of his stuff is the argument over where the proceeds are going. There is no bankruptcy proceeding going on... there are no liens (that we know of) going on... the guy is free to liquidate any of his assets as needed to pay the bills. The only issue with selling the prototype is that it is still, unlicensed, copyrighted stuff...

pre-order people have no claim to any of the games and never will. They'll be able to make claims over money owed.. and ultimately file liens/etc to try to recover it.. but even then the guy will be free to liquidate stuff to pay bills. The change will be once those kinds of claims are in place.. there will be scrutiny over attempts to hide or move assets. But since it seems this guy didn't have any kind of business entity setup... it stands to get real messy.

#9675 3 years ago

I'm sorry, but I see absolutely no wrong doing on the head of the guy that bought the prototype. Even if he bought it directly from Kevin which it sounds like he didn't even do. This man didn't take your money and he doesn't have your machine. I understand that's a bit of hypocrisy to statements he made but I have to agree that if one of these prototypes were suddenly to come availible to you most people would have done the same.

As for the people who are spouting off about how the machine belongs to fox and he's such a bad guy because of illegal liscensing ect one big question for you: WHY aren't you guys saying the same thing over in the threads where the dude is building minions pinball? Where's the pitchforks for the Archer pinball build? Where's the calls for reporting to the copyright holders on the nightmare before Christmas pinball? If the builder put one up for sale would you buy it? I bet you would because there's plenty of people asking and all I see is oooos and ahhs and praise over there. Give me a break.

I can understand not being exactly thrilled that somebody was able to end up with one of these when so many others were completely scammed, but your fight is not with this man. It's with Kevin and skit b pinball. All I see is jealous rage and looking for an easy target to crucify to satisfy your bloodlust until legal proceedings on the real crooks happen. You guys should be ashamed.

Now proceed with the downvotes

#9676 3 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

I'm sorry, but I see absolutely no wrong doing on the head of the guy that bought the prototype. Even if he bought it directly from Kevin which it sounds like he didn't even do. This man didn't take your money and he doesn't have your machine. I understand that's a bit of hypocrisy to statements he made but I have to agree that if one of these prototypes were suddenly to come availible to you most people would have done the same.
As for the people who are spouting off about how the machine belongs to fox and he's such a bad guy because of illegal liscensing ect one big question for you: WHY aren't you guys saying the same thing over in the threads where the dude is building minions pinball? Where's the pitchforks for the Archer pinball build? Where's the calls for reporting to the copyright holders on the nightmare before Christmas pinball? If the builder put one up for sale would you buy it? I bet you would because there's plenty of people asking and all I see is oooos and ahhs and praise over there. Give me a break.
I can understand not being exactly thrilled that somebody was able to end up with one of these when so many others were completely scammed, but your fight is not with this man. It's with Kevin and skit b pinball. All I see is jealous rage and looking for an easy target to crucify to satisfy your bloodlust until legal proceedings on the real crooks happen. You guys should be ashamed.

If those guys started taking pre orders and explicitly telling people that they had the rights to those IPs it'd be a fair comparison.

#9677 3 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

I totally agree. Lots of selective and hypocritical outrage here.

#9678 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmanguy:

If those guys started taking pre orders and explicitly telling people that they had the rights to those IPs it'd be a fair comparison.

My point was in comparison to the fact that people think it's illegal to own this game because its not liscensed. Yes the circumstances surrounding this game are different, but again, this pinchili guy isn't who scammed you. For him to own this game is no different (as far as liscensing is concerned) than if somebody bought the nightmare before Christmas pinball.

You guys are combining 2 separate issues.

Issue 1: Kevin kulek lied about everything and took everyone's money. Somewhere along the way Kevin sold one of the prototypes and this pinchili guy ended up with one. This should be yet another strike against Kevin and not pinchili. Pinchili didn't take your money. Pinchili didn't take your game. Pinchili didn't lie to you repeatedly about the circumstances regarding the game. I realize the game is somewhat toxic but at the end of the day he bought a prototype of an infamous game that nobody has (and not even from Kevin himself mind you). He has done nothing to harm any of you in any way. Only Kevin has done that.

Issue 2. Butthurt people who are mad that somebody owns this prototype game are trying to use the liscensing thing as a means to say pinchili can't own it. This is where the comparison to the other one off games based on licenses comes in. There's only 2 ever made. It's essentially a one off machine no different than the others I mentioned. It just so happens that the creator of this one off game also decided it would be a good idea to scam everyone while he was at it. Pinchili didn't scam you, what he did was no different than if you bought the nightmare before Christmas and a ridiculous argument.

Everyone wants Kevin to get what's coming to him, myself included. But people are angry and impatient and I don't blame them. However, people are letting their rave cloud their rationale and just want somebody to suffer in the meantime. Pinchili didn't scam anyone and he had nothing to do with any of it. It's not fair to lump him in with Kevin just because he's the current owner of one of the prototypes.

#9679 3 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

There's only 2 ever made

You sure?

#9680 3 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

My point was in comparison to the fact that people think it's illegal to own this game because its not liscensed. Yes the circumstances surrounding this game are different, but again, this pinchili guy isn't who scammed you. For him to own this game is no different (as far as liscensing is concerned) than if somebody bought the nightmare before Christmas pinball.
You guys are combining 2 separate issues.
Issue 1: Kevin kulek lied about everything and took everyone's money. Somewhere along the way Kevin sold one of the prototypes and this pinchili guy ended up with one. This should be yet another strike against Kevin and not pinchili. Pinchili didn't take your money. Pinchili didn't take your game. Pinchili didn't lie to you repeatedly about the circumstances regarding the game. I realize the game is somewhat toxic but at the end of the day he bought a prototype of an infamous game that nobody has (and not even from Kevin himself mind you). He has done nothing to harm any of you in any way. Only Kevin has done that.
Issue 2. Butthurt people who are mad that somebody owns this prototype game are trying to use the liscensing thing as a means to say pinchili can't own it. This is where the comparison to the other one off games based on licenses comes in. There's only 2 ever made. It's essentially a one off machine no different than the others I mentioned. It just so happens that the creator of this one off game also decided it would be a good idea to scam everyone while he was at it. Pinchili didn't scam you, what he did was no different than if you bought the nightmare before Christmas and a ridiculous argument.
Everyone wants Kevin to get what's coming to him, myself included. But people are angry and impatient and I don't blame them. However, people are letting their rave cloud their rationale and just want somebody to suffer in the meantime. Pinchili didn't scam anyone and he had nothing to do with any of it. It's not fair to lump him in with Kevin just because he's the current owner of one of the prototypes.

I agree on the pinchilli stuff just for the record. I think people have been far too hard on him especially without hearing his story of how he came by the machine. I think it was fair for people in the lawsuit to want his details to provide for their lawyer to check things out but I don't agree with broadcasting them and people contacting him on facebook with abuse and threats. I still don't see it as a fair comparison with the other non licensed one off pins though, this machine was funded through fraud and deceit whereas those are being made by fans on their own dime.

#9681 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

The machine that was taken to the NW Pinball show was returned to Jpop shorty after. This despite Pinside accusations and rumors...

Yes, Shipped out from this area my pilot flew over with me last Thursday.
IMAG8873.jpg

#9682 3 years ago

Only 2 ever made? What about the other 6 in his basement viewed by the local PD?

#9683 3 years ago

Just wondering; if a Predator cabinet were given to someone by someone other than Kevin as well as a playfield, And this person were to make a set of generic plastics and buy all of the playfield parts from the usual vendors (Steve Young, PPS, Pinball Life, Marco etc.) And they buy a P-Roc system and figure out how to program it to play and build their own wiring harness and hand assemble the whole thing, would everyone here be OK with it or would that be a borderline or definite crime. Would those here who have been going apeshit over the Predator pic in someone's home gameroom be upset or happy for a person with the talent and wherewithall to do this? If upset, would you demand that they forfeit the built machine even though they spent their own money to buy the components and their time building it?

Let's just say I'm "asking for a friend".

#9684 3 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Disagree 100%. It's morally unethical to own this machine, unless the funds were divided out among the victims. He's showing total disrespect to all those who are owed money.

#9685 3 years ago

Pinsider #2: [the whole gang holds Kevin hostage] I say we kill him!
Pinside: [shout] Yeah!
Pinsider #3: I say we hang him, *then* we kill him!
Pinsider #4: I say we stomp him!
Pinsider #4: Then we tattoo him!
Pinsider #4: Then we hang him...!
Pinside: [shout] YEAH!'!
Pinsider #4: And then we kill him!
Pinside: [shout] YEAH!'!'!

kevin_kuleks_big_pinball_adventure.jpg

#9686 3 years ago

Exhibit B: What's missing from this picture? it's just me.. WITHOUT MY PINBALL MACHINE!
pee_wee_photo.jpg

#9687 3 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

Disagree 100%. It's morally unethical to own this machine, unless the funds were divided out among the victims. He's showing total disrespect to all those who are owed money.

Morally unethical doesn't nessisarally mean that wrong doings have taken place in the eye of the law.

#9688 3 years ago

He knew fair and well of the scandal, and he bought the machine anyway.

#9689 3 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Morally unethical doesn't nessisarally mean that wrong doings have taken place in the eye of the law.

I am sure that is being addressed.

#9690 3 years ago

I am not perfect and I have made mistakes in my life. I forgive this Kevin because he made it right by selling that prototype. Ah piss wrong thread, anyone want a free shaker motor?

#9691 3 years ago
Quoted from icust298:

I am not perfect and I have made mistakes in my life. I forgive this Kevin because he made it right by selling that prototype. Ah piss wrong thread, anyone want a free shaker motor?

I lol'd

#9693 3 years ago

Hey, I wanted to follow up on my previous post..(I didnt lock it btw)..
Oh, We were going to CONFRONT Kevin at the NC Auction.., but the timing could not be worse.!!
I got there AT 4:00, WHEN I noticed him..
At about that time the pinballs were being auctioned,,,
I quickly went to a few people to confirm that it was Kevin,,
they quickly agreed it was..,
We discussed going to the organizers, to have him removed, and/or we confront him in the parking lot
..etc..
But since the auctioneers were bidding on the Pins, we waited...
Cause we there for the pins., and what deals we might get.!!
It took 40-50 mins to go through them...
I will admit, I forgot about Kevin,.I had friends who won pins, and went to them to celebrate, etc..
I had to leave right after.., but I then called a buddy still there to track kevin if he was still there,, and he confirmed
that he was, was loading a crane game, arcade, other arcade stuff into a flat bed, with a old van pulling it with
michigan plates..

#9694 3 years ago

POS Kevin, know you were noticed, then we tracked you, followed you,
and took pictures of you..., and were 5 seconds from confronting you,,,
...come back here next auction, WE DARE YOU..!!

#9695 3 years ago
Quoted from limelime20:

POS Kevin, know you were noticed, then we tracked you, stalked you,
and we took pictures of you..., and were 5 seconds from confronting you,,,
lucky bastard...come back here next month, I DARE YOU..!!

That is a pretty serious threat dude. That's not cool. It's creepy enough you stalked him and took pictures of him from a distance. Are you telling us he wasn't driving a Porsche or even a brand new fancy truck? Maybe I'm missing where it was discussed in the past but how is it that out of 250 pre-orders there are only 15-16 people at this point on a lawsuit with this Keith? I thought the majority of the pre-order people were here on this site? Is it possible the majority of people have gotten their money back now and don't want to brag about it or hurt other people's feelings who haven't gotten their money back yet? I obviously don't know the details of how many people are still looking for their refund but inciting people to confront him in a threatening way does not seem right at all. This crap should stop. Let it work through the legal system.

#9696 3 years ago
Quoted from PinRebel:

That is a pretty serious threat dude. That's not cool. It's creepy enough you stalked him and took pictures of him from a distance. Are you telling us he wasn't driving a Porsche or even a brand new fancy truck? Maybe I'm missing where it was discussed in the past but how is it that out of 250 pre-orders there are only 15-16 people at this point on a lawsuit with this Keith? I thought the majority of the pre-order people were here on this site? Is it possible the majority of people have gotten their money back now and don't want to brag about it or hurt other people's feelings who haven't gotten their money back yet? I obviously don't know the details of how many people are still looking for their refund but inciting people to confront him in a threatening way does not seem right at all. This crap should stop. Let it work through the legal system.

If you saw someone in public who had thousands of dollars of your money in their pocket you would advocate not confronting them? He didn't threaten violence he just said he was close to confronting Kevin and earlier he said he talked his friend out of violence. I sure as hell would approach him and loudly ask him where my money was and make him feel unwelcome. I find it odd you've made 15 posts total and 12 have been in threads about kevin.

#9697 3 years ago

Haymaker makes some valid points in my opinion. And well presented also. But I still believe that Pinchili will be subpoenaed and have to explain in court the who, what, where, when, how and why. And if Kevin is found by the courts to be hiding assets or manipulating evidence or whatever, he's screwed. And Pinchili could very well be dragged down with him. At a minimum he will have to hire a lawyer, spend time in court, depositions and he may ultimately have to forfeit the machine.

It was foolish of him to have acquired that machine under any circumstances. Doubly stupid to be so public about it.

I'm not a lawyer and this is speculation on my part so take it with a grain of salt. I also am not one of the "butthurt" as I was refunded my money long ago.

I look forward to Pinchili explaining everything here soon. And he should be given a fair chance to explain and be heard. But will he is the question.

#9698 3 years ago
Quoted from PinRebel:

I obviously don't know the details

Quoted from PinRebel:

don't know the details

#9699 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmanguy:

He didn't threaten violence he just said he was close to confronting Kevin and earlier he said he talked his friend out of violence.

He stated "come back here next month, I DARE YOU". That is very threatening. Not sure how you see it otherwise. That's not right.

Quoted from Mr68:

But I still believe that Pinchili will be subpoenaed and have to explain in court the who, what, where, when, how and why.

You can certainly believe whatever you want but you are absolutely out to lunch. You obviously have no understanding of the legal system dude. He did nothing wrong. Anyone here can build 1 or 2 games of any copyrighted material they want. As someone else said there are apparently a half dozen people on this site publicly doing just that! That is fair use of IP and selling the game for the money you put into building it is not illegal either. Mass producing the game and selling it for profit would have been illegal. But they didn't do that. As far as anyone here knows that I can see Kevin has been reimbursing as many people as he can as fast as he can. You have 15-16 left on this lawsuit with this Keith guy. Maybe 6% of the pre-orders?? WTF?

I don't know if Tim will explain or not but my guess is he would absolutely do it if he could.

#9700 3 years ago

PinRebel

Please re-read what I wrote. I make no mention of copyright or IP.
Kevin is being sued by 15 or 16 people I'm told.... That means his conduct is under court scrutiny and Pinchili could be dragged in.

Take a deep breath.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 1.95
Various Novelties
Pinball Wheezer
Various Other Swag
Shoot Again Pinball
$ 36.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
MONSTERFISH MODS
$ 269.00
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 10.95
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 30.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
£ 45.00
Lighting - Other
PinballToys
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
There are 18272 posts in this topic. You are on page 194 of 366.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside