Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 193 of 370.
#9601 8 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

He was opening threads in the moderator forum too.

What does this mean and why is that bad?

I was only referring to that last thread he posted in that you noted. It just reads like that moderator had an issue with him personally, first.

#9602 8 years ago

lets keep it on point here please.

Does anyone have contact info for PinChili?

Please pm it along.

#9603 8 years ago

I cannot believe some Pinsider has that machine - and was not even in on the preorder. I hope the lawsuit catches that guy and he had to make restitution to all of us. I intend to forcefully let the lawyer know who he is Monday since now we know. He purchased that machine knowing this situation so I hope he included hiring a lawyer in his purchase estimate - because I assure you he will have to hire a lawyer to defend himself at the very least. Go go pinball legal team - crazy hobby. People will screw everyone in the whole hobby over without a second thought. Makes me sick.

#9604 8 years ago
Quoted from PinRebel:

What does this mean and why is that bad?

While we can't read the moderator forum, unless we have a post there.

It was mentioned in other public posts he was on the offensive there too.

Somebody decided enough was enough.

I would like to see him back. I hope things work out.

LTG : )™

#9605 8 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

I cannot believe some Pinsider has that machine - and was not even in on the preorder. I hope the lawsuit catches that guy and he had to make restitution to all of us. I intend to forcefully let the lawyer know who he is Monday since now we know. He purchased that machine knowing this situation so I hope he included hiring a lawyer in his purchase estimate - because I assure you he will have to hire a lawyer to defend himself at the very least. Go go pinball legal team - crazy hobby. People will screw everyone in the whole hobby over without a second thought. Makes me sick.

You are seriously misguided here. There is nothing illegal about him owning a prototype game that never went into being manufactured. Nothing. Your anger should only be directed at that Kevin guy.

#9606 8 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

People will screw everyone in the whole hobby over without a second thought. Makes me sick.

Some people. Not all people.

#9607 8 years ago
Quoted from PinRebel:

There is nothing illegal about him owning a prototype game that never went into being manufactured. Nothing. Your anger should only be directed at that Kevin guy.

If you do not understand the anger, you are seriously misguided too.

#9608 8 years ago

pinchili's name is ***edited to be within Pinside rules*** in grand blanc, MI

I have been told he currently has the Predator Proto #2 (first production game)

Can someone that knows him please reach out to him and have him contact me ASAP?

If you have his personal email or phone number then please pass it along to me.

thanks in advance

*** see below post as he has been located and confirmed he has the predator game in the picture. Info will be passed along to lawyer and happy to pass along to anyone else in need of it for legal reasons.

#9609 8 years ago
Quoted from PinRebel:

You are seriously misguided here. There is nothing illegal about him owning a prototype game that never went into being manufactured. Nothing. Your anger should only be directed at that Kevin guy.

Not sure I agree with this. It would be one thing if the money he paid was given to the victims, but it wasn't. He basically funded a crook, fully well knowing Kevin was a crook. Am I missing something?

#9610 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

pinchili's name is (edited) in grand blanc, MI
Can someone that knows him please reach out to him and have him contact me ASAP?
thanks in advance

It was never a production game and never will be. It was a prototype that traveled to many shows. I have no idea why that has anything to do with the apparent money that is owed to pre-order people. There is apparently hundreds of thousands of dollars sitting out there somewhere and you are worried where the prototype went? Go find the money before Kevin spends it all at auctions and elsewhere.

#9611 8 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

He basically funded a crook, fully well knowing Kevin was a crook. Am I missing something?

Good summary.

#9612 8 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Not sure I agree with this. It would be one thing if the money he paid was given to the victims, but it wasn't. He basically funded a crook, fully well knowing Kevin was a crook. Am I missing something?

Only that he never handed any money to Kevin and never dealt with Kevin in any way from what I understand. He bought it from someone else. I don't know how long ago the prototype was sold or given away but it may certainly be long before any legal action was started.

#9613 8 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Wasn't his first run in with moderators. He was opening threads in the moderator forum too.
I doubt it was frozen because of just one thing.

This is correct, it was a straw/camels back thing. I'm a bit shocked he bought the Predator prototype. I'm interested in hearing more....

Quoted from dgoett:

well, his strolling around spending Predator money was the final straw.
keith has another client.

Yea, I've been owing Keith a call back for a few days. I will give him a ring tomorrow and chat. Keith is great by the way, I highly encourage people to sign up with him. He is knowledgable and a skilled attorney.

#9614 8 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Why was the other thread locked?

The other thread was locked because we want all Predator related topics in one thread.

Having everything in one thread will make it easier for all affected parties to keep up with refunds, lawsuits, information, etc.

If you have information about Kevin Kulek or Predator, then put it in this thread.

Keeping everything in this thread is the best option so that we, the Predator Buyers, can have a chance to get some justice.

For the record, I do not own the prototype nor do I have it in my possession. To the best of my knowledge, no moderator has the prototype.

Marcus

#9615 8 years ago

No Ill wishes towards pinchili but he's in possession of a game that was built illegally with stolen intellectual property. Doesn't matter if he's once removed or 10x removed from kevin the fact is kevin profited from the sale of that game at some point. With active litigation attempting to recover assets that machine may be fair game...much like a pawn shop has to turn over stolen goods or someone having to forfeit a stole vehicle. It's a grey area for sure and I wouldn't want to be in possession of it.

#9617 8 years ago
Quoted from dgoett:

keith has another client.

Welcome aboard. We will tell you more about the Hazing, the secret rituals, the opening ceremony, and the mandatory donation to the "save jlm33 from foreclosure" charity organization.

I kid, I kid...

#9618 8 years ago

So a pinsider has been fingered to own a Predator game, allegedly.
A discussion ensues about the implications of owning said game.
A pinsider posts publicly the alleged pinsider's real name city and state of residence.
The alleged owner of said game can't defend himself or deflect the heat because his account is still temporarily frozen. ...And could be completely unaware of the gathering grumblings of a very real brouhaha.

Wow, Pinside can be a scary place sometimes, especially when things turn real.

On about your business then...
simpsons-angry-mob.jpgsimpsons-angry-mob.jpg

#9619 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

pinchili's name is (edit) in grand blanc, MI
thanks in advance

Good idea to look into it.

#9620 8 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

No Ill wishes towards pinchili but he's in possession of a game that was built illegally with stolen intellectual property. ....... It's a grey area for sure and I wouldn't want to be in possession of it.

If it truly is a prototype machine and the first one built then it might fall under that "fan art" clause. If...and thats a big if. If This machine was originally given away (through raffle or what not) then it could be argued it was never sold as profit to begin with.

Not trying to stir the pot, just trying to put an objective perspective on it from an outside viewer.

#9621 8 years ago

He has been located. He is confirmed to have the game. His information will be passed along to the lawyer.

thanks to those that helped find his info!

Great group of people here!

Amazing how quickly some of you can find someone's full name, address, phone number, and all sorts of other crazy info!

#9622 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

pinchili's name is ***edited to be within Pinside rules*** in grand blanc, MI
thanks in advance
*** see below post as he has been located and confirmed he has the Predator game in the picture. Info will be passed along to lawyer and happy to pass along to anyone else in need of it.

What was the point of posting his name here? Even though you edited it out, it still exists in the replies of others.

#9623 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Amazing how quickly some of you can find someone's full name, address, phone number, and all sorts of other crazy info!

He had Quiznos for lunch...

#9624 8 years ago
Quoted from tmontana:

What was the point of posting his name here? Even though you edited it out, it still exists in the replies of others.

His name is Tim Fife and he lives in Michigan as do you. And if you ever read some of the crap he posts on Pinside as Pinchili you might understand why some of us don't care that he's been outed.

#9625 8 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

His name is Tim Fife and he lives in Michigan as do you. And if you ever read some of the crap he posts on Pinside as Pinchili you might understand why some of us don't care that he's been outed.

If Keith is reading this.........

It might be a good idea to slap a summons on Tim Fife of Michigan.

As far as I'm concerned, Tim has my Predator machine that I fully paid for.

#9626 8 years ago
Quoted from tmontana:

His name was originally posted here.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/michigan-pinball-expo-2015-photosreview/page/2#post-2378169
I reposted in hopes of finding out his contact info so it can be passed along to the appropriate legal teams.

Just took a little work to add it all up.

here he actually was dumb enough to list his entire collection(including Predator; oh yes, and TZ, JD, IM which are all seen in the photo)
https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/pinchili/collection

using the photo attached it was pretty easy to see that he is the likely person.
Predator Delivered UK photo.jpgPredator Delivered UK photo.jpg

People have since reached out to him and he has admitted he has the game.

#9627 8 years ago

What a POS. I hope he has to pay minimum up front retainer to a lawyer just to start. He will pay or he will represent himself. He is getting added to the lawsuit. What a dumb move to post pics of this on his part. No denying it now.

#9628 8 years ago

Well, what would be a persons options if said person bought a known illegal item from a private sale? Cops are busy with real crime work I'm sure.

#9629 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/michigan-pinball-expo-2015-photosreview/page/2#post-2378169
I reposted in hopes of finding out his contact info so it can be passed along to the appropriate legal teams.
here he actually was dumb enough to list his entire collection(including Predator; oh yes, and TZ, JD, IM which are all seen in the photo)
using the photo attached it was pretty easy to see that he is the likely person.
Predator Delivered UK photo.jpg

IF the Fox IP attorney gets his name and address, Fox can confiscate it since it's unlicensed. Not a speculation. I spoke with him in person several months ago and asked the specific question about one of the pins getting out in the wild.
Hey Kevin, you're in contempt and still owe me the judgment. Oh, and interest is accruing.
Cheers.

#9630 8 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

IF the Fox IP attorney gets his name and address, Fox can confiscate it since it's unlicensed. Not a speculation. I spoke with him in person several months ago and asked the specific question about one of the pins getting out in the wild.
Hey Kevin, you're in contempt and still owe me a settlement. Oh, and interest is accruing.
Cheers.

I've won in small claims court myself. Never got a penny from the theives, and they couldn't of cared less and never showed up in court. It's a very overwhelmed litigious society we live in with tons of cracks for the insects to thrive in.

#9631 8 years ago

Just so y'all know. I did read the other thread and I am *very grateful for all the calls, emails, text messages and other forms of communication regarding Mr. Kulek's appearance at the NC pinball show, as well as the appearance of yet another Predator machine sold by Kevin to someone. My Client's suits are moving well and I expect their pace to accelerate after this weekend.

With respect to the sold machines, I have started the appropriate gears turning in the eight-thousand pound gorilla.

Running to North Carolina isn't going to help Mr. Kulek one bit.

I've read about the FBI and U.S. Marshall Service -- they are fantastic at finding people. Hell - they U.S. government found Osama Bin Laden hiding in a safe house.....

#9632 8 years ago

Lets see if he shows up at the Sevierville auction next month.....................

#9633 8 years ago

Hope it doesn't take 10+ years of looking in the wrong place

#9634 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Predator Delivered UK photo.jpg

It's interesting to go back and read PinChili's posts on this very thread. Suffice it to say that he was highly critical about the illegal nature of Kevin's project because of the unlicensed IP.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tq&tu=PinChili

#9635 8 years ago
Quoted from Razorbak86:

It's interesting to go back and read PinChili's posts on this very thread. Suffice it to say that he was highly critical about the illegal nature of Kevin's project because of the unlicensed IP.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tq&tu=PinChili

Does anyone know how had got that machine yet?

#9636 8 years ago

How much proof is there that he actually has it?

#9637 8 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

How much proof is there that he actually has it?

He responded to me a little bit ago on Facebook. He has it but not under the circumstances that people have said. Apparently someone on here contacted him on Facebook in a very threatening manner to him and his entire family. I'm kind of sickened now how people on here are responding and my part for mentioning I know him.

Quoted from TigerLaw:

This is correct, it was a straw/camels back thing. I'm a bit shocked he bought the Predator prototype. I'm interested in hearing more....

A little strange that you seem to have just edited your post to remove your comment that you need to unfreeze him and let him respond directly to the accusations and threats here. And it seems a little ironic that his last comments on this site were to discuss the dangers of pre-orders and lack of openness and you basically told him to shut up in that Alien thread that LTG referred to.

Reading back through the comments here, why is there no moderation of the threats and personal attacks on him especially since he cannot respond? Why is this mob mentality allowed to grow? This is disgusting to allow him and his family to be threatened and if you think your occasional comment that Pinside does not condone threats is enough to relieve you of responsibility I think that is sad.

#9638 8 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

Just so y'all know. I did read the other thread and I am *very grateful for all the calls, emails, text messages and other forms of communication regarding Mr. Kulek's appearance at the NC pinball show, as well as the appearance of yet another Predator machine sold by Kevin to someone. My Client's suits are moving well and I expect their pace to accelerate after this weekend.
With respect to the sold machines, I have started the appropriate gears turning in the eight-thousand pound gorilla.
Running to North Carolina isn't going to help Mr. Kulek one bit.
I've read about the FBI and U.S. Marshall Service -- they are fantastic at finding people. Hell - they U.S. government found Osama Bin Laden hiding in a safe house.....

As a lawyer, do you believe it is legal to publicly solicit parties to join what could be considered a class action lawsuit in the state of Michigan? To solicit people to provide information on class action litigation? That seems interesting.

#9639 8 years ago
Quoted from PinRebel:

As a lawyer, do you believe it is legal to publicly solicit parties to join what could be considered a class action lawsuit? To solicit people to provide information on class action litigation? That seems interesting.

I've gotten mailed notices from law firms who are representing clients in class action lawsuits involving certain vehicles that I've owned in the past. I assume they look up motor vehicle registrations for certain models and years and make mass mailings to owners of the vehicles in question looking for more people interested in joining the class action lawsuits. Is this any different?

#9640 8 years ago
Quoted from Razorbak86:

Interesting reading!

Quoted from PinChili:

It would certainly shock me if someone paid that. People paid $20-$25K for Matrix which was actually an awesome game and only a handful were made. I've played Predator. Not so great.
If it does get anywhere close to $30K I'm sure their "Duck Hunt" and "Sonic the Hedgehog" would immediately go up for sale too, lol.

#9641 8 years ago
Quoted from PinRebel:

As a lawyer, do you believe it is legal to publicly solicit parties to join what could be considered a class action lawsuit in the state of Michigan? To solicit people to provide information on class action litigation? That seems interesting.

He has never done anything even remotely like that. Merely offering a free consultation from everything seen anywhere.

No solicitation but nice try there...

#9642 8 years ago
Quoted from PinRebel:

This is disgusting to allow him and his family to be threatened

What the hell are you talking about? I went quite a ways back in this thread...

#9643 8 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I think he's talking about this:

Quoted from PinRebel:

Apparently someone on here contacted him on Facebook in a very threatening manner to him and his entire family.

#9644 8 years ago

Here's his entire quote.

Quoted from PinRebel:

Reading back through the comments here, why is there no moderation of the threats and personal attacks on him especially since he cannot respond? Why is this mob mentality allowed to grow? This is disgusting to allow him and his family to be threatened and if you think your occasional comment that Pinside does not condone threats is enough to relieve you of responsibility I think that is sad.

#9645 8 years ago
Quoted from PinRebel:

I'm guessing if it was illegal he wouldn't be doing it.

#9646 8 years ago

If anyone is planning on doing anything stupid, please stop and call the lawyer and do the smart thing!

The smart thing is to ensure you are part of the fun in making sure you make those whom stole your money pay up.
If you are pissed that pinchili has a game then call the laywer and let them sort it out. Pretty sure the gears are already in motion and that game may end up being a VERY expensive game for him.

#9647 8 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Really? Nothing seems threatening to you?

Quoted from rommy:

I cannot believe some Pinsider has that machine - and was not even in on the preorder. I hope the lawsuit catches that guy and he had to make restitution to all of us. I intend to forcefully let the lawyer know who he is Monday since now we know. He purchased that machine knowing this situation so I hope he included hiring a lawyer in his purchase estimate - because I assure you he will have to hire a lawyer to defend himself at the very least.

Quoted from Whysnow:

pinchili's name is Tim Fife in grand blanc, MI
*** see below post as he has been located and confirmed he has the Predator game in the picture. Info will be passed along to lawyer and happy to pass along to anyone else in need of it for legal reasons.

Quoted from Mr68:

Quoted from MikeHogue:

If Keith is reading this.........
It might be a good idea to slap a summons on Tim Fife of Michigan.
As far as I'm concerned, Tim has my Predator machine that I fully paid for.

Quoted from rommy:

What a POS. I hope he has to pay minimum up front retainer to a lawyer just to start. He will pay or he will represent himself. He is getting added to the lawsuit. What a dumb move to post pics of this on his part. No denying it now.

Nah. Nothing threatening in your mind about comments like these I guess? From what he said of the FB messages and threats it is much more disgusting. But those messages can be traced back to right here from where the unwarranted anger and hate was allowed to grow.

#9648 8 years ago
Quoted from PinRebel:

A little strange that you seem to have just edited your post to remove your comment that you need to unfreeze him and let him respond directly to the accusations and threats here.

Nice try. I did edit my post about it being time to unfreez him; I didn't realize the extent of his ban and he has not served his sentence yet. I am but one of many mods and have been busy this past week so I'm not fully up to speed on all current events. I never said anything about him coming on here to defend himself; I don't care if he does or does not respond - so you are adding to my statement for some reason I don't understand.

If you have further criticism of the moderation bring it to the moderator feedback section. We spent a lot of time trying to work with chili on his various issues, you will get plenty of attention there as well and we would be happy to continue discussions with you there.

Quoted from PinRebel:

You sure about all that? You are holding yourself out as being in the know (of facts and the law) but you don't even realize that Keith hasn't filed a class action. His cases are public record, look them up then report back on what you find if you like.

#9649 8 years ago
Quoted from PinRebel:

Really? Nothing seems threatening to you?

Nah. Nothing threatening in your mind about comments like these I guess? From what he said of the FB messages and threats it is much more disgusting. But those messages can be traced back to right here from where the unwarranted anger and hate was allowed to grow.

LOL. Yeah, my quote was especially threatening.

I'll agree with you on one thing. Pinchili should be allowed to come here and explain himself.

#9650 8 years ago
Quoted from PinRebel:

Why would you go after a dude who is really trying to make Kevin pay for his wrongs the legal way?

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 193 of 370.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion/page/193 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.