Topic Stats

• 18,269 posts
  • 815 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 63 days ago by Cobra99
  • Topic is favorited by 193 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,540 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
194b3475e0440b8112afc0ac4ad5bf0ed0e8ec3db63fb4b6748a4f2e06a9865b (resized).jpg
31A053C2-4495-4E3E-980F-E5ADEA02F1DE (resized).jpeg
IMG_2933 (resized).JPG
beetlejuice-shrunken head (resized).jpg
2716720260_bc8966f6b1 (resized).jpg
D460F55E-AD42-43C6-91EB-B8162A84A094.gif
Screenshot_20190103-214734_Facebook (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20181108-174321 (resized).png
Fife Appeal Sept 24 2018.pdf (PDF preview)
cat ooo 2.gif
7332539.attach (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

86 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 18269 posts in this topic. You are on page 192 of 366.
#9551 3 years ago

Excellent news! Can you disclose whether criminal charges have been established?

#9552 3 years ago

I could see 20th Century Fox getting a wee bit upset. If you were trying to pretend-sell merchandise that looks like it was licensed by them, it's going to make the company(Fox) mad.

#9553 3 years ago
Quoted from s1500:

I could see 20th Century Fox getting a wee bit upset. If you were trying to pretend-sell merchandise that looks like it was licensed by them, it's going to make the company(Fox) mad.

Yeah we all agree. Why has he slipped through the judicial system though? Why...how can he be that slippery or lucky? I just do not get it. Go steal a pair of jeans at Target and see what happens to you! Or go fill your gas tank and take off without paying! The law is all over you and you have a big thick file. The FBI and all other law enforcement agencies get to be aware of your criminal record. Yet this guy? Nothing? Not even a newspaper headline with allegations. No cops, no press and $750k is gone! Not sure how he can live with himself other than he is "one of those guy's". The kind that sleep well no matter who they screwed! Crud, I gave a lady $20 for $10 gas the other day. She gave me change as if I paid $50. I had to immediately tell her. I am glad I did too. She said Speedway would have taken it out of her paycheck. I learned something new that day because I did not know employers could legally do that. Anyway, I hope these folks get their money back...or most of it after legal fees I guess!!!

1 week later
#9554 3 years ago

does anyone have the videos besides the one I posted of Kevin Kulek or anyone related to SkitB talking about the Predator project?
I have the NWPAS 2013 video downloaded and saved on my computer already.

thanks!

#9555 3 years ago

Had a nice long talk with keith today(the lawyer) Things are looking really good. Kevin if you reading this you better watch out easy living will be over soon!

#9556 3 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Had a nice long talk with keith today(the lawyer) Things are looking really good.

I can't give this enough thumbs up.

#9557 3 years ago

image.jpg

#9558 3 years ago

Ya i cant wait for the case to be finished (no idea how long that will be) so all the info can be shared.

#9559 3 years ago

It's like watching a movie backwards. At least there are no spoilers.

#9560 3 years ago

Still waiting for my empty Virtua pin cabinet

#9561 3 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

It's like watching a movie backwards. At least there are no spoilers.

Memento.

I just wish the movie would start already.

#9562 3 years ago

i cant wait to see how this ends!!!

#9564 3 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Had a nice long talk with keith today(the lawyer) Things are looking really good.

rat_race_put_the_money_in_the_bag.jpg

#9565 3 years ago
Quoted from Warbound:

<snip>
She said Speedway would have taken it out of her paycheck. I learned something new that day because I did not know employers could legally do that. Anyway, I hope these folks get their money back...or most of it after legal fees I guess!!!

Huh. I didn't know that either, and it turns out it's a bit more complicated than that - they can take it out of her pay, UNLESS doing so would drop her below minimum wage for the pay period - http://www.wagehourinsights.com/minimum-wage/collecting-debts-from-employees/

Very interesting, indeed. I wonder how many employers know about this.

#9566 3 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Like this:

papillon.jpg

I'm hoping more for this:

#9567 3 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

Still waiting for my empty Virtua pin cabinet

This times 100. Lot more to that story.....

#9568 3 years ago

I got out early, but I check this daily. Someday I hope to see that this guy gets whats coming to him. You know it's coming....

#9569 3 years ago

Any new news on this?

#9570 3 years ago
Quoted from MMuller:

Any new news on this?

Lawsuit in action. Lots of news but sorry none can be shared till the lawsuit is complete.

#9572 3 years ago

If any of you are still on the fence who paid a deposit for the Predator game, I am currently representing several people in active litigation and would be happy to discuss your rights with you in a free consultation. Free free to email me here, and I'll give you my office email and telephone number (and probably my cell phone number too).

I wouldn't wait. It's my belief there's only a limited window of opportunity.

#9573 3 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

Been out of the loop on this discussion for a while. Anyone keeping track of how many people have been refunded (at least partially) and how many have yet to recoup a dime? I didn't see any posts in the last few pages of this thread about any new developments so I'm assuming nobody has had any word with Whit (email, phone, whatever)?
Keith(inMI) ... can you comment on roughly how many people have contacted you to secure your representation and can you comment at all on any new developments?

there are 19 or 20 active lawsuits, with more on the way.

#9574 3 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

there are 19 or 20 active lawsuits, with more on the way.

Nice work. Nail him!

#9575 3 years ago

Fvckin A

This thread did a lot of venting. Deserved and needed. But now it is time for calm information.

And maybe some court room sketches of crying and then and interpretive dance play involving prison sex.

You want to see a Predator? Grab your ankles Kev.

Edit: But I in no way condone any violence. Just acceptable retribution as delivered by the court and prison system.

#9576 3 years ago
Quoted from Warbound:

Yeah we all agree. Why has he slipped through the judicial system though? Why...how can he be that slippery or lucky? I just do not get it. Go steal a pair of jeans at Target and see what happens to you! Or go fill your gas tank and take off without paying! The law is all over you and you have a big thick file. The FBI and all other law enforcement agencies get to be aware of your criminal record. Yet this guy? Nothing? Not even a newspaper headline with allegations. No cops, no press and $750k is gone! Not sure how he can live with himself other than he is "one of those guy's". The kind that sleep well no matter who they screwed! Crud, I gave a lady $20 for $10 gas the other day. She gave me change as if I paid $50. I had to immediately tell her. I am glad I did too. She said Speedway would have taken it out of her paycheck. I learned something new that day because I did not know employers could legally do that. Anyway, I hope these folks get their money back...or most of it after legal fees I guess!!!

Has anyone summarized what has occurred and sent it one of the local metro Detroit TV news stations? I would think they would want to cover a story such as this with the "company" being local.

#9577 3 years ago

I would avoid bringing this to the local news until the legal stuff has settled.

#9578 3 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

I would avoid bringing this to the local news until the legal stuff has settled.

Makes sense. I'm glad things are progressing very well based on what I read on here about the lawsuits.

#9580 3 years ago

Cmon people!! You don't have to hit him but can't you at least point at him and call him out? Make him uncomfortable at pinball events!
If I were him reading this I would laugh.

#9581 3 years ago

Someone needs to call the auction house immediately...

#9582 3 years ago

Kevin Kulek shows up at W-S Auction today 9/19/15

Buys machines

Has sold Predator machine, mention in new thread.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kevin-kulek-shows-up-at-w-s-auction-today-91915

#9583 3 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

Kevin Kulek shows up at W-S Auction today 9/19/15

Buys machines

Has sold Predator machine, mention in new thread.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kevin-kulek-shows-up-at-w-s-auction-today-91915

This thread has been locked for some reason. I guess one extra thread was too many. The moderator is getting plenty of thumbs down. I only could give 1.

#9584 3 years ago

Mod confirmed owner of Pred-proto

#9585 3 years ago

Why was the other thread locked?

#9586 3 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Why was the other thread locked?

I have no idea!
Lol I vote to reopen it!!! Someone start a mod feedback post

#9587 3 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

Mod confirmed owner of Pred-proto

I am speechless.

#9588 3 years ago

edited for now to not bring undue heat on someone helping with info

#9589 3 years ago

I thought I remembered one of the mods stating that the Kevin Kulek crapfest all belongs in this thread.

#9590 3 years ago

Is this the only confirmed game in the hands of owners so far?

#9591 3 years ago

photo of pred (claimed to be prototype #2; appears to be the most recent production game/ one shown at expo last year as it has the lighting kit add on).

original source photo came from a UK pinball site

Predator Delivered UK photo.jpg

#9592 3 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Is this the only confirmed game in the hands of owners so far?

No. All buyers have one. This drama is just a smokescreen for Fox.
And I am living in Fairyland.

#9593 3 years ago

Based on account frozen, MI location and user collection. Here is the guy

https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/pinchili/collection

current collection

PinChili currently owns these machines.
Predator
Predator

Skit-B Pinball, 2013
Elvira and the Party Monsters
Elvira and the Party Monsters

Bally, 1989
Iron Man
Iron Man

Stern, 2010
X-Men (LE)
X-Men (LE)

Stern, 2012
Transformers (Premium/LE)
Transformers (Premium/LE)

Stern, 2011
TRON: Legacy (Pro)
TRON: Legacy (Pro)

Stern, 2011
Shrek
Shrek

Stern, 2008
Wheel of Fortune
Wheel of Fortune

Stern, 2007
Pirates of the Caribbean
Pirates of the Caribbean

Stern, 2006
Scared Stiff
Scared Stiff

Bally, 1996
Twilight Zone
Twilight Zone

Bally, 1993
Pink Panther
Pink Panther

Gottlieb, 1981
Judge Dredd
Judge Dredd

Bally, 1993
The Avengers (Premium/LE)
The Avengers (Premium/LE)

Stern, 2012

#9594 3 years ago

mods> why was pinchili frozen?

MI pinsiders> will someone please PM me Pinchili's contact info?

(I have no issue with him having the game and dont care to see it taken away from him! However, I need some inportant information from him)

#9595 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

why was pinchili frozen?

Perhaps his last post did it ?

LTG : )™

#9596 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Looking back at that thread that's pretty lame if that was the case because I don't understand why he was told to stop discussing something there in the first place and I'd be upset too. But I heard he used some bad language with that moderator and then he was frozen. But that seems pretty lame also if it was done in a PM and not publicly. Pretty extreme.

#9597 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

appears so

Hi pissed of tigerlaw and got the hammer

#9598 3 years ago
Quoted from PinRebel:

Pretty extreme.

Wasn't his first run in with moderators. He was opening threads in the moderator forum too.

I doubt it was frozen because of just one thing.

#9599 3 years ago

well, his strolling around spending predator money was the final straw.
keith has another client.

#9600 3 years ago

Trust in Lloyd. He speaks truth.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
$ 399.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
£ 37.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
$ 109.99
There are 18269 posts in this topic. You are on page 192 of 366.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside