Topic Stats

• 18,272 posts
  • 815 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 days ago by Roostking
  • Topic is favorited by 193 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,540 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
194b3475e0440b8112afc0ac4ad5bf0ed0e8ec3db63fb4b6748a4f2e06a9865b (resized).jpg
31A053C2-4495-4E3E-980F-E5ADEA02F1DE (resized).jpeg
IMG_2933 (resized).JPG
beetlejuice-shrunken head (resized).jpg
2716720260_bc8966f6b1 (resized).jpg
D460F55E-AD42-43C6-91EB-B8162A84A094.gif
Screenshot_20190103-214734_Facebook (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20181108-174321 (resized).png
Fife Appeal Sept 24 2018.pdf (PDF preview)
cat ooo 2.gif
7332539.attach (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

86 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 18272 posts in this topic. You are on page 191 of 366.
#9501 3 years ago
Quoted from Warbound:

My opinion, friend, is this. Everyone has done what he did, just not maybe posted about it. Whether you wished a bully to die in junior high school...or a girl who dumped you...or a boss that unrightly passed you over for promotion....or a person that cheated you out of $$$, etc. Everyone reading this thread has wished someone dead at one time or another. This poor pinsider admitted his doing in a forum and what is wrong with that? Now if he posts here and says he would actually kill them as punishment if somehow given the ability to do so...then thats totally different. I myself cannot forum pound a person that does something that I have done in my life, it would not be fair!

I guess my internal fire just doesn't burn as out of control as everyone else's.

#9502 3 years ago

I hope your being honest and are part of the 0.0001% (my guess) of the population that hasn't. I would be cool with that and even commend you! Crud, I'm not. I wished my mom dead when I was 13. Only child, divorced parents. Mom had lots of boyfriends, was a drinker and left me at babysitters til 4 am on school nights. I admit it...I did it. .Of course I did not mean it. She passed years later from a brain hemorrhage. I miss her and regret those wishes

#9503 3 years ago

Maybe this guy's available

#9504 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

But I can relate. I think the same thing about everyone in the far left lane with nobody in back of them driving anywhere near the speed limit.
Rule is: If someone is in back of you and nobody is in front of you, move over the the next right lane.
Pretty simple. but many don't know how to follow it. Especially MO. Apparently nobody there knows this rule at all. Out of all my travels, this state is the worst when it comes to that.

You are 100% correct. I have lived in Missouri for 63 years. I have traveled through all of the lower 48 states many, many times. My state is definitely the worst. I have no idea why. My wife regularly states that she would like to put a machine gun on her hood to blow the offenders out of the way.
Also, cars in Missouri do not come equipped with turn signals.

#9505 3 years ago

Been out of the loop on this discussion for a while. Anyone keeping track of how many people have been refunded (at least partially) and how many have yet to recoup a dime? I didn't see any posts in the last few pages of this thread about any new developments so I'm assuming nobody has had any word with Whit (email, phone, whatever)?

Keith(inMI) ... can you comment on roughly how many people have contacted you to secure your representation and can you comment at all on any new developments?

#9506 3 years ago

DR2K.jpg

#9507 3 years ago

Just watch this and stop playing arm-chair legal expert.

Now back to Skit-B...

#9508 3 years ago
Quoted from Warbound:

My friend told me he thinks Kevin's mom took a big chunk of the money to Arizona with her. Like over $100k. I asked him why he thought that. He said he met her at pin expo and she was hyping the pin and factory with tons of BS lies, to the point it made him sick so he walked away within 2 minutes. Soooo, if true call it her paycheck. I don't know since I was not there. I wonder if you guys can hire a detective and see if she made any large bank deposits in the last two years?

Oh my gawd. This is a new low for Pinside connecting the dots. This is the decades most naive and gullible statement. Every word of it.

How old are you?

#9509 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Oh my gawd. This is a new low for Pinside connecting the dots. This is the decades most naive and gullible statement. Every word of it.
How old are you?

You know. This thread has always been a thread with a handful of troublemakers/haters. Like you! Your reply to me is a good example. I came here in good faith and shared a comment from my bud "xxxxx". Thinking maybe it was something useful because so many people were taken. I did not even ask my friend first...just did it out of personal principle. Here we go. Insults. Tagged as troll? Will be accused of being an undercover agent spy for Kevin before your posting comments stop I am sure!

Whatever.

#9510 3 years ago

Come on fellas. I remember this new account with the troll avatar from a few months ago.

Must have had some beers tonight and got hungry again.

#9511 3 years ago

Same to you. You are just a mean spirited person. That is why the only contact in life we will have is a few hidden identity words...sentences here. We are different people. I do not look to start fights. I care about people. I am a good person I am told by many. Unfortunately people like u guys ruin social settings like this pinside predator forum. Shame. Get a life and stop creating #hit storms. It wastes other peoples time!

#9512 3 years ago
Quoted from jonnyo:

Just watch this and stop playing arm-chair legal expert.
» YouTube video
Now back to Skit-B...

Not sure who you are directing that at but 2 & 4 are exactly what my post said. I have watched that video before btw.

#9513 3 years ago

I wasnt trolling, I srs

#9514 3 years ago

Bumps thread, learns about abusive
copperz

#9515 3 years ago
Quoted from DennisDodel:

You are 100% correct. I have lived in Missouri for 63 years. I have traveled through all of the lower 48 states many, many times. My state is definitely the worst. I have no idea why. My wife regularly states that she would like to put a machine gun on her hood to blow the offenders out of the way.
Also, cars in Missouri do not come equipped with turn signals.

no truer words were typed.

#9516 3 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

I can relate to not liking inconsiderate drivers, the rest of the sentiment is just fucking idiotic.

Can't vouch for the Missouri comment, but if you're not passing when you're on the left and there's a line behind you, I'd argue it's not idiotic to move over.

#9517 3 years ago

A lotta folks in this thread defending turn-signal non-use.

Probably drive Ford F-*50s :^)

#9518 3 years ago
Quoted from roffels:

Can't vouch for the Missouri comment, but if you're not passing when you're on the left and there's a line behind you, I'd argue it's not idiotic to move over.

Some seem to think it's a courtesy thing, but it's not. It's actually a law. If you are hogging the left lane and not moving over, you can get a ticket. It's the law.

#9519 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Some seem to think it's a courtesy thing, but it's not. It's actually a law. If you are hogging the left lane and not moving over, you can get a ticket. It's the law.

It's different per state. I agree stupid but not against the law in many states.

#9520 3 years ago

It must not be taught in MO then. hell, most states even have signs stating to move your ass over, if you are in the left lane being a dipshit. <---that's exactly the way the sign reads too.

#9521 3 years ago

I think we can all agree that Missouri is terrible.

#9522 3 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

I think we can all agree that Missouri is terrible.

I can't support this statement from a Jayhawk.

#9523 3 years ago

USA-Today-speed-limit-map.png
keepright.png

Oh yeah, and Kevin Kulek is a thief and a liar~!

#9524 3 years ago

That map is out of date. We can now go 80 on the interstate in SD and it is AWESOME!

#9525 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I heard the law referred to as, "obstructing the flow of traffic" by a police officer before.

#9526 3 years ago

And what has all this "traffic' rules have to do with the Predator situation?

#9527 3 years ago
Quoted from captainadam_21:

That map is out of date. We can now go 80 on the interstate in SD and it is AWESOME!

I just found my next vacation spot.

#9528 3 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

I think the thread went from Predator to "things that annoy and piss you off" now.

#9529 3 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

If this were any other thread NJGecko would be warning everyone. But, I guess since Tigerlaw was one of the OT posters, then it's ok if the thread is derailed.

#9530 3 years ago

So yes, back on topic, what was the latest video of Predator gameplay? I'm curious what the state of the code was prior to this whole mess blowing up? Is there video of all of the modes out there? Was there a wizard mode? I think there was at least video of the blacklight effect working, no?

#9531 3 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

Was there a wizard mode

There was a video with the final battle/wiz mode on it, and the intro to it was fucking awesome. Don't know if the video was archived or not. Guessing shitstain Kevin Kulek wiped it off of the internet "so mama can spend misappropriated funds"

#9532 3 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

I'm curious what the state of the code was prior to this whole mess blowing up?

Far as I know, it was finished.

Quoted from PinChili:

I think there was at least video of the blacklight effect working, no?

This was never shown under gameplay conditions. The only time it worked was when a blacklight was held over the playfield

#9533 3 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

Kevin now works as an officer for the highway patrol.

(this is no worse then Kevin's mother absconding to AZ with 100K after a "bad vibe" conversation by a friend of a friend).

#9534 3 years ago

338-1203172213-police-233920-clockworkorange4super.jpg
Oh the irony...

#9535 3 years ago
Quoted from playboywillis:

Far as I know, it was finished.

This was never shown under gameplay conditions. The only time it worked was when a blacklight was held over the playfield

I did find this video from MGC '14 that shows the blacklight working. But I find only a handful of videos for Predator and none seem to describe the modes (or number of modes) and I certainly can't find the wizard mode intro video that Nibbles described above.

If anyone knows of a better video showing the modes in more detail please let me know! Thanks.

#9536 3 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

So yes, back on topic, what was the latest video of Predator gameplay? I'm curious what the state of the code was prior to this whole mess blowing up? Is there video of all of the modes out there? Was there a wizard mode?

There was a good video. Game was basically complete. Modes were cool. It would have been a good game. Not an outstanding game, but a good one. Rather simple with risky shots (remember these two stand-up targets?) but enjoyable.

Quoted from PinChili:

I think there was at least video of the blacklight effect working, no?

Kind of. Nothing that was mind-blowing.
Too bad for me: I did not care. It was not a Go / No Go test. Gameplay was, it passed that test.
Assuming the blacklight effect was important to me, I would have saved $4,750.

#9537 3 years ago

I didn't see this black light effect myself. For those that did. Was it a strobe or pulse? Or was it a dimmer type, like on real,real sliw or dim until it peaked? Just curious. Tried url in above post but it bombs out on my stupid LG phone

#9538 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Kevin now works as an officer for the highway patrol.

"Shirley, you cannot be serious"

#9539 3 years ago
Quoted from Warbound:

I didn't see this black light effect myself. For those that did. Was it a strobe or pulse? Or was it a dimmer type, like on real,real sliw or dim until it peaked? Just curious. Tried url in above post but it bombs out on my stupid LG phone

What's the difference between strobe and pulse? The blacklights are 2, 28" tubes running the length of the playfield (one on each side) just under the glass. When they come on they pop on fast and stay lit solid (presumably until the mode ends). The ramps look awesome when lit and it looks like there is artwork on the playfield that reacts to the blacklight but we can't see what the artwork actually is in this video.

It sounds like code was pretty far along but I'm surprised any video(s) showing actual modes seems to have disappeared from YouTube. I'm assuming nobody ever saw the admin settings and administration stuff?

#9540 3 years ago

Yeah I should have used a slash like this...strobe/pulse, instead of using the word "or" between strobe and pulse. Sry. I was just trying to picture this cool sounding effect in my mind. Was wondering if it dimmed slowly on then off or popped on like you said it does. Thanks btw.

#9541 3 years ago

Allegedly the code was finished.

The black lights were supposed to show hidden images on the playfield, but by all reports could only be seen in a dark environment. The lamps down the side was the latest/last attempt to improve the effect (but did look cool on ramps)

There were videos that showed details of modes and of game play but they have long since disappeared

#9542 3 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

"Shirley, you cannot be serious"

shirley.jpg

#9543 3 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

Allegedly the code was finished.

The code was always their strongest asset. That (and the theme) basically sold everyone.

#9544 3 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

I did find this video from MGC '14 that shows the blacklight working. But I find only a handful of videos for Predator and none seem to describe the modes (or number of modes) and I certainly can't find the wizard mode intro video that Nibbles described above.
If anyone knows of a better video showing the modes in more detail please let me know! Thanks.
» YouTube video

Quick Multiball:
- Awarded from Mystery
- Two ball
- Stackable
- All major shots score 10M apiece
Standard Multiball:
- Achieved by lighting and activating ball locks.
- Three ball
- Stackable
- Ramps and loops score jackpots of 25M once apiece. When all jackpots are cleared, Jungle Hole lights for 100M Super Jackpot. After Super is achieved, lower right eject will relight jackpots.
Hunt Multiball:
- Activates upon fourth successful Hunt shot.
- Stackable
- Three ball
- Single shot lights for 40M. After 5 seconds, another shot is added, but value of those shots drops to 30M. After another 5 seconds, another shot is added and drops the value by 10M again. This process continues until 4 shots are lit and the value bottoms out at 10M. Process starts over when a lit shot is made.
Killing Spree Mini-Wizard Mode:
- Awarded by making all shots (left loop, left ramp, jungle hole, right ramp, right loop, right eject) three times each.
- Three ball
- Stackable
- Each playfield shot correlates with a team member. Shot value starts at 20M and goes up by 10M by eliminating the team in the proper sequence. When a shot is made out of sequence, the value resets back to 20M.
Showdown Wizard Mode:
- Awarded by completing all HUD modes.
- Four ball
- Standalone
- All playfield shots are worth 25M and add 10M to Showdown Jackpot value that is collected at the Jungle Hole.
Unload HUD Mode:
- Starts by shooting the Jungle Hole when Unload Mode is lit (fourth mode)
- Four ball
- Standalone
- Flipper hold coils are disabled and all balls are continuously launched back into play for 30 seconds. All switches score their normal value +1M. For every ball that drains, that value is decreased by 10% for the duration of the mode.
Reveal HUD Mode:
- Starts by shooting the Jungle Hole when Reveal Mode is lit (sixth mode)
- Up to four ball
- Standalone
- When started, a second ball is added to play. Another ball is added when the left ramp is made, and yet another when the right eject is made. Right eject, left ramp and Jungle Hole are lit during this mode, and the values increase or decrease depending on how many balls are currently in play.

#9545 3 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-pinball-mission-complete/page/5

That's a video with blacklight.

They deleted all the videos that had all the modes on them, including the one with the showdown intro.

#9546 3 years ago

For those of you who have not yet called me to discuss your rights and options (and for those of you that have):

I just had a *very interesting* and highly beneficial discussion with the chief IP counsel at Twentieth Century Fox that I'd be happy to share what details of it I can with you. My belief it is that it is extraordinarily helpful.

Feel free to contact me to discuss your rights/options. For anyone with whom I haven't spoken (and even those that I have but am not currently representing), I'm happy to give you a free consultation so that you can make an informed decision about what to do.

Keith

#9547 3 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

chief IP counsel at Twentieth Century Fox

That sounds like a guy who might be able to throw around some weight, sweet.

If they play a part in burying Kevin Kulek, I'll even forgive them for what they did to the Fantastic 4.

#9548 3 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

discussion with the chief IP counsel at Twentieth Century Fox

This post.jpg
Get em!

#9549 3 years ago

Dam Son........ I don't get it. Please explain.

QSS

#9550 3 years ago

WutDa.jpg

Expression.gif

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 399.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 430.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods
$ 22.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 25.00
$ 60.00
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 49.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball
$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 9,995.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 66.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
There are 18272 posts in this topic. You are on page 191 of 366.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside