Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 189 of 370.
#9401 8 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

» YouTube video
roll forward to the 37:45 mark. how interesting.............

"cough cough"

#9402 8 years ago

Don't take a defeatist attitude if you are out of pocket. That gives strength and hope to the scammers.

Even if bankruptcy is forced, he will try to come out of that one day. And on that day, I will have another claim to file. I don't care if that's 10 years from now. I'll still be here, pursuing my money till I'm paid back 100%.

#9403 8 years ago

Agreed. It's important that victims of Skit-B sue Kevin, otherwise he gets away with it scot-free...

I gave him plenty of opportunities to pay me back. The most annoying aspect was how he cut off contact, given how verbose he had been previously. Communication, which is honest, is so important. People will put up with a lot as long as they know what's going on, and can trust the information. The same communication issue was apparent with Jpop.

I'd really recommend that any other conned customers get in touch with Keith and sue Kevin!

#9404 8 years ago

Kulek likely still has a couch and TV...

image.jpgimage.jpg

#9405 8 years ago

What could have been except for a liar and a thief.

214240.jpg214240.jpg

#9406 8 years ago

Kevin took over $750,000 in pre-order money. He is hardly judgment proof. Even if he spent all of the money, there should be some hard assets to recover against.

More than likely he stopped paying his attorney because he wanted to, or he did not like the advice he was receiving. Refusing to pay your attorney for services and being able to are vastly different things. Hopefully, his attorney was smart enough to get a large retainer up front so he did not become another victim of Kevin.

Keep going guys. He likely is reading the posts and hoping you will all just let him keep the money. If he has $500,000 left, it would be like winning the lottery for him- house paid off, and a $30,000 a year salary for 15 years for doing nothing. Why give it back?

#9407 8 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

» YouTube video
roll forward to the 37:45 mark. how interesting.............

For all of you people too nauseated to watch the clown-act, I'll quote at 37:45 (this was from NWPAS 2013 show)

"Once we got the Predator license *legitimately*.....".

People should watch when they open their mouths.

#9408 8 years ago

And oh, by the way, Kevin and Aaron, if you're lurking and reading these posts, feel free to call my office. Would LOVE to have a conversation with you since you're not represented by Counsel anymore.

#9409 8 years ago
Quoted from Half_Life:

What could have been except for a liar and a thief.
214240.jpg

One for each!

#9410 8 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

Go Get 'em Keith~!

#9411 8 years ago
Quoted from SunKing:

Go Get 'em Keith~!

I always take good care of my clients.....

#9412 8 years ago

Keep doing your homework, it will pay off!

#9413 8 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

For all of you people too nauseated to watch the clown-act, I'll quote at 37:45 (this was from NWPAS 2013 show)
"Once we got the Predator license *legitimately*.....".

They said "keep the theme". In hindsight, now knowing they never had the license, that coming from Kevin and Aaron's mouths sort of seems they meant something different from what it meant to pinheads when they were under the impression Skit-B actually had the license.

#9414 8 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

I always take good care of my clients.....

Judging by the Farmington Hills location I'd have to agree. Man I miss MI sometimes.

#9415 8 years ago

The more I look at those "ear rings", the more I hate them. They're TERRIBLE!

#9416 8 years ago

I wonder if they were made by Matt to first go in the game per Kevin's instructions. They then found out they were too big or didn't fit or work.
Can't throw them away, so perhaps that was the "solution".

When is the next court appearance scheduled?

#9417 8 years ago

LOTS of things are happening. Things that can't and should not be discuss in public.

If you have not done so, I suggest contacting KeithinMI for your free consult.

We are talking a very minimal amount of money to make some things happen. All I can say is you will feel much better once you are standing on this side of the situation.

#9418 8 years ago

What an excellent group of people that have brought us this far! We certainly can't thank you guys enough. Hit 'em where it hurts!

#9419 8 years ago

Anyone know what the credit card companies are doing to recover their losses? I can't imagine they are happy to simply write off the money they've refunded to buyers?

#9420 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

LOTS of things are happening. Things that can't and should not be discuss in public.
If you have not done so, I suggest contacting KeithinMI for your free consult.
We are talking a very minimal amount of money to make some things happen. All I can say is you will feel much better once you are standing on this side of the situation.

Whysnow and i disagree on many things. This is not one of them. Get with Keith ASAP and learn about your rights and what the legal system can do for you here.

#9421 8 years ago
Quoted from johngravenews:

Anyone know what the credit card companies are doing to recover their losses? I can't imagine they are happy to simply write off the money they've refunded to buyers?

Well it's Paypal that's out the money, not the CC companies -- the CC companies bill Paypal for the chargebacks. Paypal then removes the chargeback amount (including any fees) from Kevin's Paypal account, or tries to withdraw it from his bank account if he's got one linked to the Paypal account. I imagine Paypal would only sue Kevin/Skit-B if the chargebacks exceed the Paypal funds, and if they believe that there's a decent chance he'll have some money to pay a judgment with. Otherwise they'll likely just write it off as a cost of doing business (for which they're probably insured).

#9422 8 years ago

Speaking of scammers...

Google hit link
http://www.johnpopadiuk.com/

#9423 8 years ago
Quoted from johngravenews:

They factor a certain percentage of write-offs in the equation. When they're charging 20+ percent interest they can afford a few write-offs.

#9424 8 years ago
Quoted from Ozzie:

Kevin took over $750,000 in pre-order money. He is hardly judgment proof. Even if he spent all of the money, there should be some hard assets to recover against.
More than likely he stopped paying his attorney because he wanted to, or he did not like the advice he was receiving. Refusing to pay your attorney for services and being able to are vastly different things. Hopefully, his attorney was smart enough to get a large retainer up front so he did not become another victim of Kevin.
Keep going guys. He likely is reading the posts and hoping you will all just let him keep the money. If he has $500,000 left, it would be like winning the lottery for him- house paid off, and a $30,000 a year salary for 15 years for doing nothing. Why give it back?

bump

#9425 8 years ago

Again, I'll bump my offer for anyone who would like to speak with me about SkitB/Kulek and find out what your remedies under Michigan law might be, I'm happy to give you a free consultation on the matter.

#9426 8 years ago
1 week later
#9427 8 years ago

Bump
4y 216 25 26
Ozzie said:

#9428 8 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

Keep going guys.

No worry.

1 week later
#9429 8 years ago

If anyone had any contact with either the Midland County Sheriff's Department, the Michigan Attorney General, or the FBI, if you could pass me along the name and phone number/address of the people you spoke with, I'd be grateful.

#9430 8 years ago

bump

#9431 8 years ago

How can a guy with no job or income pay for a lawyer?

#9432 8 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

How can a guy with no job or income pay for a lawyer?

OPM - Other People's Money.

As in Pre-order Deposits.

#9433 8 years ago

The thing I keep thinking about is how illegal it is the things Kevin Kulek has done and he's getting away with it. Is there no justice in this world?

#9434 8 years ago

Also I sent you an email Keith.

#9435 8 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

The thing I keep thinking about is how illegal it is the things Kevin Kulek has done and he's getting away with it. Is there no justice in this world?

It is stunning. But go through a traffic stop with an expired inspection sticker and expect to have the book thrown at you with fines and a court date.

#9436 8 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

It is stunning. But go through a traffic stop with an expired inspection sticker and expect to have the book thrown at you with fines and a court date.

worse, look at the woman down in Texas, gets pulled over for not using a turn signal when changing lanes, next thing you know she ends up in jail and then dead.

Unfortunately justice is rarely dished out appropriately.

#9437 8 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

worse, look at the woman down in Texas, gets pulled over for not using a turn signal when changing lanes, next thing you know she ends up in jail and then dead.
Unfortunately justice is rarely dished out appropriately.

That's a bit of hyperbole....It wasn't "next thing you know" due to injustice. She fought the officer and used drugs while in jail (3x the legal limit of pot in her system). Not saying what happened wasn't a tragedy, but it was hardly due to injustice.

#9438 8 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

That's a bit of hyperbole....It wasn't "next thing you know" due to injustice. She fought the officer and used drugs while in jail (3x the legal limit of pot in her system). Not saying what happened wasn't a tragedy, but it was hardly due to injustice.

There is a legal limit for pot in Texas? That's news to me.

And pot stays in your system for a month, it is unlikely she was "using" pot in jail.

#9440 8 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Yep, because it's a revenue stream for the city/county, simple as that. Most law abiding citizens are working and taking care of family and don't have time to game the system, so they pay the citations and move on. The city officials count on it. If you wanted to be a perpetual pr*** you (or I) could delay, obfuscate, and generally make a citation last a year or more, but it's never worth our time or expense. Evidently, it's worth Kevin's cause he's sitting on several hundred thousand bucks of your money.

#9441 8 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

There is a legal limit for pot in Texas? That's news to me.
And pot stays in your system for a month, it is unlikely she was "using" pot in jail.

Don't know...don't keep up with the 420 laws of other states. I think the article was comparing it to Colorado or Washington limits. All I know is this was reported:

"Robert Johnson, chief toxicologist at the Tarrant County medical examiner's office in Fort Worth, Texas, told the AP that a THC level as high as Bland's suggests she "either had access to the drug in jail or she was a consistent user of the drug and her body had accumulated THC to the point that it was slowly releasing it over time."

But, Johnson added, "I have never seen a report in the literature or from any other source of residual THC that high three days after someone stops using the drug."

Beyond that I know from personal experience, Pot isn't so hard to use in jail. I unfortunately have a close family member that can attest to such.

#9442 8 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Pre-order Deposits

Is that even legal?

#9443 8 years ago

Don't know if this is relevant, but Michaeal Jordan JUST won a court case against Dominick's (A chicago based grocery store that went bankrupt a couple years back) for using his likeness without permission back in 2009, to the tune of 8.9 million dollars (Jordan isn't even keeping the money, he's donating it to chicago charity because he wasn't interested in money, just defending his name).
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/13486052/supermarket-chain-pay-michael-jordan-89-million-use-name

Sounds like safeway has to pay since they owned Dominick's at the time, but it proves even bleak cases can still prevail. Perhaps if lawsuits for both Kevin and JPOP go through, even if they don't "have any money left", they'll at least be financially responsible to pay it. Whether that means jail time or a permanent wage garnish by federal law until the money is paid back, either way justice will be served.

#9444 8 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Is your point that it wasn't a total negative experience for her because at least she was able to score some weed in the can before she killed herself?

#9445 8 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

She fought the officer and used drugs while in jail (3x the legal limit of pot in her system).

And thus, she deserved to die.

Don't mess with Texas.

#9446 8 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Perhaps if lawsuits for both Kevin and JPOP go through, even if they don't "have any money left", they'll at least be financially responsible to pay it. Whether that means jail time.......

There is no Debtor's Prison in the USA.

#9447 8 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

You and I clearly see this differently. Something is incredibly wrong with someone ending up dead, due to not signaling when changing lanes, and having done nothing else of a criminal nature. Considering the great lengths they have gone, to try find footage of her in jail to show no wrong doing on the part of the authorities, I'm sure if she got pot in the local jail, they would have made a much bigger deal of it. This is a classic case of trying to come up with as much dirt on the victim to shift attention away from any wrong doing that might have been done by the authorities. Unfortunately we will never know the truth.

Quoted from toyotaboy:

Don't know if this is relevant, but Michaeal Jordan JUST won a court case against Dominick's (A chicago based grocery store that went bankrupt a couple years back) for using his likeness without permission back in 2009, to the tune of 8.9 million dollars (Jordan isn't even keeping the money, he's donating it to chicago charity because he wasn't interested in money, just defending his name).
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/13486052/supermarket-chain-pay-michael-jordan-89-million-use-name
Sounds like safeway has to pay since they owned Dominick's at the time, but it proves even bleak cases can still prevail. Perhaps if lawsuits for both Kevin and JPOP go through, even if they don't "have any money left", they'll at least be financially responsible to pay it. Whether that means jail time or a permanent wage garnish by federal law until the money is paid back, either way justice will be served.

Not sure this was a 'bleak case'. Safeway was doomed with the trial in Chicago, where most of the jurors would have found in favor of Jordan regardless (especially having had Safeway closed down dominicks stores and left town, which left a lot of folks without a nearby supermarket, at least for a period of time). The trial was strictly about how much they owed, not whether they illegally used his name, and not surprisingly the home town fans gave him close to what he was asking for. The most interesting thing was how his sponsors were trying to keep their contracts all confidential so other athletes would not know how much they were paying him to do little to nothing, but his Lawyers needed to, in order to justify how much his name is worth.

jpop did not really commit fraud (and yes I know others disagree with me on this), he was just a really bad business man, who is also delusional. Kevin claimed he has a license he didn't, he was not legally able to produce machines, but still took in money under false pretenses, that is clearly fraud. If the legal system never pursues criminal charges on that, that is failure of the legal system and those in it responsible to defend the law. Not signaling a lane change, you to go to jail, but steal close to a million dollars, you get to hang out at home playing video games -- something is just not right.

#9448 8 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

There is no Debtor's Prison in the USA.

Not true. Don't pay your taxes, watch what happens to you.

#9449 8 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Not true. Don't pay your taxes, watch what happens to you.

You'll get elected to Congress.

#9450 8 years ago

Hell, I'm still waiting for my blank wood cabinet from Paul at Virtua Pins to show up since he allegedly got paid for almost all of them, but apparently only built the five.

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 189 of 370.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion/page/189 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.