Topic Stats

• 18,301 posts
  • 815 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by TheLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 193 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,544 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
194b3475e0440b8112afc0ac4ad5bf0ed0e8ec3db63fb4b6748a4f2e06a9865b (resized).jpg
31A053C2-4495-4E3E-980F-E5ADEA02F1DE (resized).jpeg
IMG_2933 (resized).JPG
beetlejuice-shrunken head (resized).jpg
2716720260_bc8966f6b1 (resized).jpg
D460F55E-AD42-43C6-91EB-B8162A84A094.gif
Screenshot_20190103-214734_Facebook (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

86 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 18301 posts in this topic. You are on page 186 of 367.
#9251 4 years ago

Ok folks! I finally stopped driving or working! I believe that I got to everyone that wanted into the FB Group. If I have missed you, or you are a buyer that wants in, just holler at me.

Thanks.

#9252 4 years ago
Quoted from Razorbak86:

You redacted the last sentence from that FTC summary of the settlement order, which is important...
"The order imposes a $111,793.71 judgment that will be suspended due to Chevalier’s inability to pay. The full amount will become due immediately if he is found to have misrepresented his financial condition."

Right - but I guess my point was, that even though its nice this sort of thing is getting officially intervened with regulators (which means actual institutional ramifications) it STILL will not result in people getting magically paid back. Unless the accused gets caught hiding a bank account: "if he is found to have misrepresented his financial condition". If these people spent the money and its gone...the money is gone. Sure, there might be some wage garnishing down the road but it's not ever going to amount to a refund. Just the good feeling that punishment has been levied and will hopefully act as a deterrent for future scammers.

#9253 4 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

Just to bring it back to top of mind:
I am a practicing lawyer in Michigan and would be happy to give a free phone consult with any Predator "investor" about their rights/remedies, and of course happy to represent them to assist in recovery of their monies.
I am currently representing Clients in the matter and have had contact with Mr. Kulek's lawyer, and am quite aware of what is going on.
http://www.nathanson-law.com
248-436-4833 x 111
Keith Nathanson

People should accept this generous offer. Quoting again.

#9254 4 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

Well this thread has gone down the pisser.
image.jpg
Time for some more redheads.
image.jpg 3

Totally off topic, but who is this hottie, she's incredible?

#9255 4 years ago

Has anyone actually talked to Kevin in the last month?

#9256 4 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Has anyone actually talked to Kevin in the last month?

show me your rocket.jpg

...i'm sorry, where you saying something ?

#9257 4 years ago

I imagine any and all conversation has moved to the private Facebook group at this point...

#9258 4 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

I imagine any and all conversation has moved to the private Facebook group at this point...

That's where it should be regarding legal matters. Hope they update everyone on the proceedings now and then.

#9259 4 years ago

Bump

#9260 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

There are some things happening and easiest to talk about it over the phone.
PM me your number and I will call this evening.

Some people should reread this.

#9261 4 years ago

I did not get in for this game, but I have followed this very closely. I hope you guys continue to post here and update us, when good news comes or a resolution to the problem. Been worrying about so many of you losing your money.
Mike in Kentucky

#9262 4 years ago

Is it worth joining in the private Facebook group if you live outside the states?

#9263 4 years ago

I don't have a Facebook account, so I hope news will be shared here as well. I still miss $ 2,538.62 which have not been part of CC company initiated chargeback.

#9264 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

If anyone wants to discuss action going on outside of the forum, please contact me.

bump

#9265 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

If anyone wants to discuss action going on outside of the forum, please contact me.

Bump

#9266 4 years ago

I'd like to sue Kevin if someone doing so could PM me with details. I'm one of the people suing Jpop. Similar question about joining the FB group.

Thanks.

#9267 4 years ago
Quoted from jonnyo:

Amish people don't play pinball.
They're only allowed to play Bagatelle.

You made me flash back to growing up in Lancaster county PA... most of the guys I remember competing with for time on the pinball machines back then were old-order Amish & Mennonite kids, smoking and cussing in Dutch. A-holes would set lit cigs down on the arcade machine buttons and forget about them so many machines had buttons that looked like the burnt cheese on a pizza. They were all older than me but all of us were on bicycles. =) Also not unusual to find a bunch of Amish bikes hidden behind a bar with a table full of Amish kids crushing pitchers of beer in the dimmest corner near the back door. They rock out pretty hard until they join the church.

#9268 4 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

You made me flash back to growing up in Lancaster county PA... most of the guys I remember competing with for time on the pinball machines back then were old-order Amish & Mennonite kids, smoking and cussing in Dutch

Minor correction: German. The "Dutch" in "Pennsylvania Dutch" is "Deutch", i.e. German.

Quoted from emkay:

They rock out pretty hard until they join the church.

A lot of 'em don't, at least up in Canada. They run away at some point. A fair number come crawling back when they realise what the modern world actually is, mind.

#9269 4 years ago
Quoted from Excalabur:

Minor correction: German. The "Dutch" in "Pennsylvania Dutch" is "Deutch", i.e. German.

Low German, to be precise. I'm aware and speak a little just from living here. High German speakers visit and get frustrated I'd imagine about as much as 2nd-3rd generation Mexican-Americans do with Spanglish. I suck at pretty much every language but the one I use every day and the one I make my paycheck in.

Quoted from Excalabur:

A lot of 'em don't, at least up in Canada. They run away at some point. A fair number come crawling back when they realise what the modern world actually is, mind.

Those are the ones that tried to do it elsewhere. I lived near the ones who didn't.

#9270 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

PM sent.

#9271 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Bump

#9272 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballs:

I'd like to sue Kevin if someone doing so could PM me with details. I'm one of the people suing Jpop. Similar question about joining the FB group.
Thanks.

I think someone in this thread sued him already and won. I do not remember if was a class suit or single. If you back read you will find the post. He said how he did it too. Name was enaud I think.

Gl!

#9273 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballs:

Thanks.

PM Whysnow, he's coordinating Kevin's victims and could probably offer the latest information.

You could also contact the lawyer that's posted in this thread offering to represent people (I'm assuming that since you're in London your not interested in visiting Michigan to represent yourself in small claims court as enaud did):
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tq&tu=KeithinMI#post-2507331

#9274 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

PM Whysnow, he's coordinating Kevin's victims and could probably offer the latest information.
You could also contact the lawyer that's posted in this thread offering to represent people (I'm assuming that since you're in London your not interested in visiting Michigan to represent yourself in small claims court as enaud did):
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tq&tu=KeithinMI#post-2507331

Thanks. Yes, I contacted Enaud, and unfortunately I couldn't do a small claim as would have to attend in person. Helluva reason for a holiday though

#9275 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballs:

Thanks. Yes, I contacted Enaud, and unfortunately I couldn't do a small claim as would have to attend in person. Helluva reason for a holiday though

Yeah, I figured that route wouldn't really apply to you unless you're actually located in London, MI! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_Township,_Michigan

#9276 4 years ago

Bumping

#9277 4 years ago

WHERE IS OUR MONEY, KEVIN?

#9278 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

KeithinMI said:
Just to bring it back to top of mind:
I am a practicing lawyer in Michigan and would be happy to give a free phone consult with any Predator "investor" about their rights/remedies, and of course happy to represent them to assist in recovery of their monies.
I am currently representing Clients in the matter and have had contact with Mr. Kulek's lawyer, and am quite aware of what is going on.
248-436-4833 x 111
Keith Nathanson
People should accept this generous offer. Quoting again.

Bump....and don't forget this guys offer Pinballs.

Good luck.

#9279 4 years ago

If you have not done so already NOW is the time!

Seriously!!!

Reach out to Keith in MI (lawyer and pinhead that is now VERY aware of the situation at hand) and get in on things that are happening. Much has been happening behind the scenes that can not and should not be discussed anywhere publically.

If you have had money stolen and no refund, then NOW is the time (seriously, right now! email or call this guy! It will take you very little effort since much of the legwork has already been done). Just get the ball rolling and you will feel better I can tell you that.

248-436-4833 x 111
Keith Nathanson

#9280 4 years ago

I'm gonna bump this constantly. Everyone that is a victim shoud follow Whysnow's advice:

Quoted from Whysnow:

Seriously!!!
Reach out to Keith in MI (lawyer and pinhead that is now VERY aware of the situation at hand) and get in on things that are happening. Much has been happening behind the scenes that can not and should not be discussed anywhere publically.
If you have had money stolen and no refund, then NOW is the time (seriously, right now! email or call this guy! It will take you very little effort since much of the legwork has already been done). Just get the ball rolling and you will feel better I can tell you that.
248-436-4833 x 111
Keith Nathanson

#9281 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Seriously!!!
248-436-4833 x 111
Keith Nathanson

Will bump this like the old MI detective post!

#9282 4 years ago

I will reach out to Keith today. Thanks.

#9283 4 years ago

Fully understand the secrecy taking place but an update once court action is CONCLUDED would be appreciated.

Good luck to all.

#9284 4 years ago
Quoted from PinPatch:

Fully understand the secrecy taking place but an update once court action is CONCLUDED would be appreciated.
Good luck to all.

I was in on predator at one time. So I have been following this with keen interest. I hope this turns out the way we all want. Can't wait for updates once this shakes out.

#9285 4 years ago
Quoted from PinPatch:

Good luck to all.

nothing will be discussed until it can and is public knowledge.

As a reminder to everyone, please be smart with not discussing what is going on with ANYONE. It will do nothing to help you and there is no reason to allow others to be more prepared in this matter.

NOW go make the phone call or send off the email.

#9286 4 years ago

I will send him an e-mail tonight

#9287 4 years ago

Here is another bump with info from Whysnow:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have not done so already NOW is the time! Seriously!!!

248-436-4833 x 111
Keith Nathanson

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS - I pasted it like this instead of using the quote so it wouldn't compress the quote.

#9288 4 years ago

I suggest all of our brethren out of the US to get hold of this guy. Might be your only shot.

#9289 4 years ago

To be clear, YOU CAN BE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD and be represented. borders mean nothing for you. MAKE the call an inquire.

#9290 4 years ago

I want to personally vouch for Keith. I spoke with him today for a good while and he is a sharp guy and totally on top of matters. People should speak with him if they are involved. Cut and paste below (not my writing below):

If you have not done so already NOW is the time! Seriously!!!

Reach out to Keith in MI (lawyer and pinhead that is now VERY aware of the situation at hand) and get in on things that are happening. Much has been happening behind the scenes that can not and should not be discussed anywhere publicly.

248-436-4833 x 111
Keith Nathanson

#9291 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I want to personally vouch for Keith.

Thanks. Email sent to him.

#9292 4 years ago

Glad to see you're still checking into Pinside Kevin... Can I get my refund now pls

What happened to all his posts in this thread? Especially the gems where he promised refunds?

#9293 4 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

Glad to see you're still checking into Pinside Kevin... Can I get my refund now pls
What happened to all his posts in this thread? Especially the gems where he promised refunds?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/profile/skitbpinball

It does not appear he is signing in via his old account?
There are lots of locked threads with all the info needed in the case you need it just search forum history and start digging.

Reminder that anyone taking the proper steps should not be having ANY discussions about the matter online or in any public forum.

For anyone that has not done so already, this will be my last reminder

Reach out to Keith in MI (lawyer and pinhead that is now VERY aware of the situation at hand) and get in on things that are happening. Much has been happening behind the scenes that can not and should not be discussed anywhere publicly.

248-436-4833 x 111
Keith Nathanson

#9295 4 years ago

Bump

#9296 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

It does not appear he is signing in via his old accoun

Pinside is all f'd then, after the update it's tons of multi replies within threads, and apparently the "last seen" is also not working... So, can everyone else find Kevin Whitney Kulek's posts in this thread besides me? Or did he scrub the ones where he confirmed he is going to start refunding people (before his lawyer started sucking money off of him)?

#9297 4 years ago

hope everyone can collect something..

#9298 4 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

Pinside is all f'd then, after the update it's tons of multi replies within threads, and apparently the "last seen" is also not working... So, can everyone else find Kevin Whitney Kulek's posts in this thread besides me? Or did he scrub the ones where he confirmed he is going to start refunding people (before his lawyer started sucking money off of him)?

I don't think Kevin actually posted in this thread. I think all of his messages on this thread were re-posted from other people's emails from him.

Remember, no one except mods &/or Robin can actually delete posts. The most he could possibly do is delete the content of his posts, leaving either no text at all or a simple '.' behind.

#9300 4 years ago
Quoted from Razorbak86:

Remember, no one except mods &/or Robin can actually delete posts.

my understanding is that even if he deletes posts, they are stored in the server.

The more important ones have been screen shot or archived by many I know.

If there are any you deem important then I suggest doing the same.

I believe the info you are looking for came as an email on/about March 23rd

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 25.50
$ 209.99
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 23.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 209.99
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
$ 9,599.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 149.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 45.00
$ 249.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 179.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 89.00
Boards
Pappy's Pinball Palace
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 8,000.00
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball USA
$ 15.00
There are 18301 posts in this topic. You are on page 186 of 367.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside