Topic Stats

• 18,301 posts
  • 815 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 26 days ago by TheLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 193 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,544 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
194b3475e0440b8112afc0ac4ad5bf0ed0e8ec3db63fb4b6748a4f2e06a9865b (resized).jpg
31A053C2-4495-4E3E-980F-E5ADEA02F1DE (resized).jpeg
IMG_2933 (resized).JPG
beetlejuice-shrunken head (resized).jpg
2716720260_bc8966f6b1 (resized).jpg
D460F55E-AD42-43C6-91EB-B8162A84A094.gif
Screenshot_20190103-214734_Facebook (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

86 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 18301 posts in this topic. You are on page 181 of 367.
#9001 4 years ago
Quoted from NoahFentz:

We will be more than happy to complete the job whenever Skit-B is ready. Until then, we've been burned just like everyone else on this project.

Wait, you'd be more than happy to complete the job, even though Skit-B admittedly has NO license agreement with Fox?!?

Or do they have a license agreement? I can't seem to keep the story straight.

Quoted from NoahFentz:

Hi Guys!
I just wanted to drop in and say that I would not be building cabinets and printing and applying decals for a project that's not fully licensed!
Anyone that knows me knows I won't even consider touching unlicensed projects!
Speculation can now rest.
Pre-owners can certainly look forward to receiving their PREDATORS.
Thank you.

Quoted from NoahFentz:

I sure did, and for that, I sincerely apologize. I was given every reason to believe it was fully licensed, as was every pre-owner and other vendor.
Kevin even let me stick my neck out there, just to get it cut off knowingly. For that, he will never be forgiven.
I'm just as pissed as every here, as I have a lot to lose over this fiasco, too.

#9002 4 years ago

If they didn't have the license in order, then they wouldn't be ready.

#9003 4 years ago
Quoted from NoahFentz:

If they did somehow get the license and became 'ready', would you really still want to work with a client that has so blatantly lied to so many others in the community?

#9004 4 years ago
Quoted from GGBGROUP:

If they did somehow get the license and became 'ready', would you really still want to work with a client that has so blatantly lied to so many others in the community?

$

#9005 4 years ago
Quoted from NoahFentz:

I'm not sure why the 'cabinet guy' keeps coming up. The 'cabinet guy' is a company, VirtuaPin Cabinets, Inc, not some dude building cabinets in his garage. We were contracted to do a job, that's it.
Since 2013, we've started and stopped production on these cabinets 5 or 6 times, hired and trained staff FOR the job, moved into a larger facility to better handle the job, and purchased equipment and materials to finish the job. THOUSANDS of dollars were pissed away and bridges burned with suppliers for a job that never actually took place.
We will be more than happy to complete the job whenever Skit-B is ready. Until then, we've been burned just like everyone else on this project.
Thank you.

Hey cmon guys...its not his job to check with anybody on a customer's licensing. Look what people on this site have gone thru to try to find an answer to that...and a judge still seems to have gotten hoodwinked. They guy is a contractor who took on costs to do a job for a customer and he got burned too. Thats all he is saying....there are more victims here than just the buyers.

#9006 4 years ago
Quoted from GGBGROUP:

Why the hell not?
Guy is out thousands and thousands of dollars buying tooling etc.
Put yourself in his shoes, he has commitments to family, staying in business and all that goes with it.
Wouldn't you want to recoup costs?

#9007 4 years ago

at the end of the day, these people have businesses to run, too. like he said, several suppliers got screwed the same as us buyers.
cut him some slack. the problems start and end with Kevin.

BTW, has anyone else been notified by paypal of a refund past the initial one last Wednesday? Just wondering.

#9008 4 years ago
Quoted from NoahFentz:

I'm not sure why the 'cabinet guy' keeps coming up. The 'cabinet guy' is a company, VirtuaPin Cabinets, Inc, not some dude building cabinets in his garage. We were contracted to do a job, that's it.

The guy who brought it up seems to, on occasion, generate wild stories for sport.

#9009 4 years ago

Been busy today. Saw a lot of you guys got refunds and that's awesome. I'm curious if anyone got a refund that didn't have an open dispute. Might not be Shit-B but just PayPal that released funds?

Anyway, wanted to chime in that my claimwas settled through my bank. I got my money back.

#9010 4 years ago
Quoted from playboywillis:

Anyway, wanted to chime in that my claimwas settled through my bank. I got my money back.

That's awesome! As in your bank decided to refund you itself despite their bank disputing it? Or did Kevin's bank stop disputing it? Or did Visa come through and do something? I paid Jpop by check so in a similar boat so would love some more details on a non-credit chargeback success.

#9011 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Why would PayPal, or anybody involved here, hire you for this? You're a financial advisor... According to your web page you don't list this as one of your services nor do you have a history with forensic accounting.
I'm curious why they sought you.

Nobody was hiring anybody Kim. I was willing to help before it hit the fan. For nothing as usual. Are you starting a private FB page for Predator too?

Check my website again pal, I'm a CPA, LAWYER and FINANCIAL ADVISOR.

Get it?

#9012 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Why would PayPal, or anybody involved here, hire you for this? You're a financial advisor... According to your web page you don't list this as one of your services nor do you have a history with forensic accounting.

This is gonna get interesting.

Quoted from NoahFentz:

Since 2013, we've started and stopped production on these cabinets 5 or 6 times, hired and trained staff FOR the job, moved into a larger facility to better handle the job, and purchased equipment and materials to finish the job. THOUSANDS of dollars were pissed away and bridges burned with suppliers for a job that never actually took place.
Thank you.

Quoted from NoahFentz:

Thank you.

#9014 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Sorry for the multiple posts, doesn't seem to be "replying" correctly.

#9015 4 years ago
Quoted from NoahFentz:

Why don't you inform everybody of how much money you have taken from SkitB? And these owners.

I'm thinking we are about to find out a whole lot more to the story with you aren't we?

#9016 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Why don't you inform everybody of how much money you have taken from SkitB? And these owners.
I'm thinking we are about to find out a whole lot more to the story with you aren't we?

Hold on. Stop.

Even if Noah did make money off this (he explicitly said he LOST thousands), he didn't steal money from the buyers, KEVIN DID. It not fair to berate this poor dude for a scam he had no part of. If any transaction took place he didn't "take" money from skitb, he sold them something.

While your at it you should go after Kevin's landlord for a slice of the rent money (the machines were built in his basement), and slap a few nickles out of a gas station clerk (kevin had to drive to those pin shows).

I don't see anyone blaming CoinTaker for selling LEDs to jpop.

#9017 4 years ago

This is quoted from Strohs but mobiles not working right.

I submitted a claim that they said would be disputed due to my debit card having a 60 day policy.

Claim was refuted.

I sent a shit load of the evidence.

Switched to "information was received, investigating."

2 weeks later switched to "waiting on information from merchant. No action required by you" for more than a month.

Claim resolved.

#9018 4 years ago
Quoted from asay:

Hold on. Stop.
Even if Noah did make money off this (he explicitly said he LOST thousands), he didn't steal money from the buyers, KEVIN DID. It not fair to berate this poor dude for a scam he had no part of. If it was a business transaction he didn't "take" money from skitb, he sold them something.
While your at it you should go after Kevin's landlord for a slice of the rent money (the machines were built in his basement), and slap a few nickles out of a gas station clerk (kevin had to drive to those pin shows).
I don't see anyone blaming CoinTaker for selling LEDs to jpop.

Hold on here.

I don't think he's lost a DIME, in fact, I think he's sitting on significant funds to build cabinets "in the future". Now that is just what I was told. Who knows, lies have been thrown around all over the place with Kevin, but I really doubt it in this case.

As for Kevin, I have zero sympathy for him and the delusion that he still wants to make these pins.

It's great that people are getting refunds from paypal due to the fraud, it's not coming from Kevin.

Don't worry, all the facts will come out soon enough and for those that didn't pay through pay pal I'm thinking they need to look for other options to get repaid.

#9019 4 years ago

I submitted a claim that they said would be disputed due to my debit card having a 60 day policy.
Claim was refuted.
I sent a shit load of the evidence.
Switched to "information was received, investigating."
2 weeks later switched to "waiting on information from merchant. No action required by you" for more than a month.
Claim resolved.

Could you describe in detail "the shitload". I know of at least one guy personally who paid via bank transfer.

#9020 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Hold on here.
I don't think he's lost a DIME, in fact, I think he's sitting on significant funds to build cabinets "in the future". Now that is just what I was told. Who knows, lies have been thrown around all over the place with Kevin, but I really doubt it in this case.
As for Kevin, I have zero sympathy for him and the delusion that he still wants to make these pins.
It's great that people are getting refunds from paypal due to the fraud, it's not coming from Kevin.
Don't worry, all the facts will come out soon enough and for those that didn't pay through pay pal I'm thinking they need to look for other options to get repaid.

Attacking this guy on hearsay?

#9021 4 years ago
Quoted from chessiv:

Attacking this guy on hearsay?

That's hilarious, that's all Pinside is isn't it, "hearsay".

At this point, I really don't care, the "hearsay" came from a very credible source that was dealing with Kevin at the time.

I haven't verified anything, let's see if the cabinet guy can clarify the facts with some proof himself. So its not hearsay. Believe what you want.

#9022 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Plus, I know for a fact the cabinet guy has a shit pile of your $$$

Quoted from iceman44:

Now that is just what I was told

Which is it? I'm not trying to be smart ass, but what you were told and what you've seen being brought in to verify the numbers are two totally different things. So, which is it?

#9023 4 years ago

I'm really, really glad to hear that.

#9024 4 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

Which is it? I'm not trying to be smart ass, but what you were told and what you've seen being brought in to verify the numbers are two totally different things. So, which is it?

Look, you guys want to defend Kevin or the "cabinet guy", knock yourselves out. I trust what I was told, that simple. I highly doubt it was "made up".

Like I said, believe what you want. The facts will be coming out in time. Let's see if the "cabinet guy" will give us the numbers now.

He knows, how much has he taken? Simple question. Or how much is he out and has he joined in the lawsuit party against Kevin. Just a matter of time.

Once again, I was just willing to help all of you owners out, while I had nothing invested and nothing to gain. You guys better look elsewhere to dump on somebody. I don't really care who likes what. It is what it is.

#9025 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Look, you guys want to defend Kevin or the "cabinet guy", knock yourselves out.

Not defending either, hell, I stayed in based on the VP guy assuring me Kevin had the license - but shit runs downs hill, and Kevin was the one taking the dump.

But if you're throwing out info, who told it to you? Why do you trust them? What is there to hide now? Everyone got fucked without even getting the courtesy of a reach-around, except the Snowden's, the AMEX crew, and the lucky few that got the miracle refund from the gods.

If you know something , just say it. Don't leave key details out.

#9026 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Hold on here.

Clearly if he is lying I would have a different opinion. But no one has shown that to be the case. Until that happens I'd take his word over some dude on pinside who heard something.

#9027 4 years ago

What I was also told at the same time, from the same guy that was trying to help, a few months ago, that paypal was in the process of generating refunds for everybody.

I don't remember if I posted it back then but take a look.

For the record, at least several people are getting refunds here, a whole lot more than can be said for Jpop.

#9028 4 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

Not defending either, hell, I stayed in based on the VP guy assuring me Kevin had the license - but shit runs downs hill, and Kevin was the one taking the dump.
But if you're throwing out info, who told it to you? Why do you trust them? What is there to hide now? Everyone got fucked without even getting the courtesy of a reach-around, except the Snowden's, the AMEX crew, and the lucky few that got the miracle refund from the gods.
If you know something , just say it. Don't leave key details out.

You want some details? Go back to the time that Aaron from Fast was trying to help Kevin and then got crucified himself for standing behind the fraud when he simply had no clue what was going on.

Scoot on back to all those posts. Like I said, I don't really give a shit what any of you believe.

Is that clear enough? It's as simple as that.

Yet you guys want to believe the VP that assured you Kevin had a "license"?

When you get Kevin and his lawyer to talk, it will all come out. A whole lot more to come imo.

But hey, what do I know, I'm just a dumbass Cpa, Lawyer and financial advisor. Consult your own lawyer.

#9029 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Scoot on back to all those posts.
Is that clear enough? It's as simple as that.
Yet you guys want to believe the VP that assured you Kevin had a "license"?

Damn son, calm down! I don't believe anyone on here anymore, hence why I'm curious as to what you're hinting at - as much as I would like to go back through the 9k posts, what're you saying boy?!? So the FAST guy told you the inside info? Or was it the VP guy?...

Quoted from iceman44:

But hey, what do I know, I'm just a dumbass Cpa, Lawyer and financial advisor. Consult your own lawyer.

I get it, it's the second time you've posted it tonight.

#9030 4 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

Damn son, calm down! I don't believe anyone on here anymore, hence why I'm curious as to what you're hinting at - as much as I would like to go back through the 9k posts, what're you saying boy?!? So the FAST guy told you the inside info? Or was it the VP guy?...

I'm not wasting any more time either. Aaron and his team was trying to help Kevin with the pins, well documented, I was talking to Aaron extensively about getting him out to try and save Jpop.

Aaron knows what my credentials and capabilities are and asked me to help get financial statements together for Kevin because the accounting was a disaster, AND that he was having trouble with the "cabinet guy" and retrieving a large sum of deposit money sent to him.

Once again, there are always two sides to the story and with all of the litigation floating around, the facts will come out sooner or later, that's a given.

I've been F ed by Jpop, maybe that will give some of you guys some comfort, I just tried to help out this situation and I'm glad that many people are getting refunds.

#9031 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Once again, there are always two sides to the story and with all of the litigation floating around, the facts will come out sooner or later, that's a given.

I hear you brother, and that post was all I needed! Got a good mix of pertinent info and clarity. I'd buy you a beer, but since you're at home in TX I guess I owe you one

#9032 4 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

I hear you brother, and that post was all I needed! Got a good mix of pertinent info and clarity. I'd buy you a beer, but since you're at home in TX I guess I owe you one

I'm on your side Nibbles and I feel your pain, trust me. The facts will come out soon enough, not hearsay, and hopefully, again, more people will be made whole!

Plus, I'm ejected from my Jpop thread for 24 hrs. for calling him a "dick", like several hundred others haven't done the same thing. Need a place to vent.

#9033 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Need a place to vent

Ice....you better start a jpop reject forum

Man, I feel for all you guy's and hope everyone gets their money back. Unbelievable the amount of lies that have been floating around pinball lately.

#9034 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

think PayPal is going to refund everybody based on the fraud committed. Like I said, I know the process was initiated months ago because I was asked to help with the forensic acctg
That's what is happening now. It isn't Kevin or his lawyer pushing the magic refund button
They have zero access to paypal

Wow, Iceman, I bet that was a hell of an accounting to make. I had no idea you were taking that task on. So, let me ask you if there was any audit trail of where the cash went to from people that paid by check? Anything there, or did it just disappear?

#9035 4 years ago
Quoted from loren3233:

Ice....you better start a jpop reject forum
Man, I feel for all you guy's and hope everyone gets their money back. Unbelievable the amount of lies that have been floating around pinball lately.

As I'm watching Power on Starz and JJP on the NW pinball stream, I'm just hoping for the truth like everybody else.

Live and learn right?

#9036 4 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

Wow, Iceman, I bet that was a hell of an accounting to make. I had no idea you were taking that task on. So, let me ask you if there was any audit trail of where the cash went to from people that paid by check? Anything there, or did it just disappear?

Like with Jpop Enaud, it all blew up right before I was able to get involved. Actually, with Jpop, he just wouldn't/didn't disclose anything to me like he promised he would.

With Kevin, it just all blew up right after I was asked to help and happy to do so.

#9037 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I'm on your side Nibbles and I feel your pain, trust me. The facts will come out soon enough, not hearsay, and hopefully, again, more people will be made whole!
Plus, I'm ejected from my Jpop thread for 24 hrs. for calling him a "dick", like several hundred others haven't done the same thing. Need a place to vent.

He's a dik.

Just "checking in". I'm out.

#9038 4 years ago

Just to be clear, of course money changed hands, it was business.

Ice, being a CPA, you probably know very well how costly it is to move a business (twice, in this case, to share space the second time with his commitment falling short after the fact), staff and train, insure them, pay them, etc. It was dragged out over such a long period of time (2.5 years?). How many times did he announce we're going into production? Each time we ramped up, got ready, and then just shut it down.

In the end, no pile of money, burnt bridges, awkward conversations, and, off course, this thread.

I have not heard from Kevin in months. Not since he lied to me right up until the very end, by telling me they were still being built, just not by him, and I still had the cabinet job.

#9039 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Nobody was hiring anybody Kim. I was willing to help before it hit the fan. For nothing as usual.

Quoted from iceman44:

Like I said, I know the process was initiated months ago because I was asked to help with the forensic acctg

Well, which is it? Were you asked to help or did you volunteer? Your two responses conflict with one another.

#9040 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Check my website again pal, I'm a CPA, LAWYER and FINANCIAL ADVISOR.
Get it?

Umm, yeah, I get it. The bold type really helped...
Every third post on Pinside you brag about your status, so yeah, I get it. - I'm not impressed.

"You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time"
Abraham Lincoln

#9041 4 years ago

Imagine how much less anger and inflammatory stuff there would be on the forum without just two or so ppl

Attacking vendors for doing work = deplorable

Demanding businesses disclose specific business details? Wth...you guys make up unrealistic stuff knowing it wont happen

#9042 4 years ago

Has anyone else received refunds since the first batch went through?

#9043 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Umm, yeah, I get it. The bold type really helped...
Every third post on Pinside you brag about your status, so yeah, I get it. - I'm not impressed.
"You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time"
Abraham Lincoln

It's just in response to your post about me pal. Why are you still whining about the "private FB owners group"? Did you create one here too.? It is what it is, no need to follow me around out of jealousy

Quoted from Mr68:

Well, which is it? Were you asked to help or did you volunteer? Your two responses conflict with one another.

Let's try and make this a bit clearer for you.

1. I was asked to help by Aaron
2. I said I would volunteer my time and my unique skills, one more time for you bud, CPA, LAWYER and FINANCIAL ADVISOR

Only some in a group like this would attack those trying to help others, whether its Jpop or this venture that I had no skin in the game.

It doesn't bother me one iota, so keep it up haters

Quoted from NoahFentz:

Just to be clear, of course money changed hands, it was business.
Ice, being a CPA, you probably know very well how costly it is to move a business (twice, in this case, to share space the second time with his commitment falling short after the fact), staff and train, insure them, pay them, etc. It was dragged out over such a long period of time (2.5 years?). How many times did he announce we're going into production? Each time we ramped up, got ready, and then just shut it down.
In the end, no pile of money, burnt bridges, awkward conversations, and, off course, this thread.
I have not heard from Kevin in months. Not since he lied to me right up until the very end, by telling me they were still being built, just not by him, and I still had the cabinet job.

How much did you get paid? What was the contract for? To deliver cabinets right?

Hiring staff, training and insuring is the business risk that you took on. The risk I and many others take every day. You simply kept cabinet deposit money and applied it to your own expenses you chose to incur on your own to get his business and accept the order.

Owners sent money in on this game and some aren't getting it back. That's a risk they took.

If i were you, I'd be pissed about the whole thing too, just like they are. You got to cover all of your losses and then some, from money you collected as a deposit from Kevin. Jpop vendors weren't so fortunate. But I do get why/how you are justifying keeping all that money and not delivering what you were paid to deliver.

And then you apparently lied about actually seeing the SkitB license to make the pin? Maybe I have that wrong.

In any event, it will all come out in the wash. GL

#9044 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Imagine how much less anger and inflammatory stuff there would be on the forum without just two or so ppl
Attacking vendors for doing work = deplorable
Demanding businesses disclose specific business details? Wth...you guys make up unrealistic stuff knowing it wont happen

Plenty of litigation and criminal investigation going on right now. That's what happens, questions get asked, its how they conduct an investigation.

But hey, some of you guys know everything. All I know is what I was told and believe to be factual, but that is what the "investigation" is for, like it or not.

Some of you people that want to hide and sweep everything under the rug is how we got here in the first place.

Stay tuned, more facts are the way as people want to disclose them with the ongoing investigation and litigation.

#9045 4 years ago

Hmmm, I wonder how the CNC machine set up was obtained? What representations were made to get the funding? Care to explain for the record? You know what I'm talking about.

I'm assuming you are with Paul and Virtuapin right Noah? Maybe I'm wrong about that.

You get to thank Predator owners and certain others for your brand new CNC setup.

#9046 4 years ago
Quoted from sensfreak:

Has anyone else received refunds since the first batch went through?

and also those that were paypal refunded recently, if this money has actually cleared into their account, and out of the pending stage.

#9047 4 years ago

Who are the investigators? What is being investigated, civil or criminal?

#9048 4 years ago
Quoted from ledge:

and also those that were paypal refunded recently, if this money has actually cleared into their account, and out of the pending stage.

Nope, I recieved my notification on Thur and I heard it takes 5 days so I'm hoping by mid week this shit storm is over. Still Kevin gets to keep the 250 deposit and times 250 is over 60K. I don't care I will glady take my 2750 and curse the Kuleks back to the trailer park or what ever rock they crawled out from under.

#9049 4 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

Who are the investigators? What is being investigated, civil or criminal?

A whole lot of both, scroll back through this mess.

And when I repeat someone else's "first hand direct knowledge" its called hearsay, that doesn't negate the "direct first hand knowledge" and those facts that need to be "investigated". I know, tough to fathom for some (not saying you)

#9050 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

How much did you get paid? What was the contract for? To deliver cabinets right?
Hiring staff, training and insuring is the business risk that you took on. The risk I and many others take every day. You simply kept cabinet deposit money and applied it to your own expenses you chose to incur on your own to get his business and accept the order.
Owners sent money in on this game and some aren't getting it back. That's a risk they took.
If i were you, I'd be pissed about the whole thing too, just like they are. You got to cover all of your losses and then some, from money you collected as a deposit from Kevin. Jpop vendors weren't so fortunate. But I do get why/how you are justifying keeping all that money and not delivering what you were paid to deliver.
And then you apparently lied about actually seeing the SkitB license to make the pin? Maybe I have that wrong.
In any event, it will all come out in the wash. GL

I interpreted Noah's post as you are now describing.

That is bad news and an argument for keeping the money which will not hold water.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
$ 2.50
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 50.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Pinball Vault
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 9.95
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 69.00
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Pinball Vault
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 11,500.00
$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
$ 103.00
$ 96.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 154.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
There are 18301 posts in this topic. You are on page 181 of 367.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside