Topic Stats

• 18,278 posts
  • 815 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 49 days ago by Mr68
  • Topic is favorited by 194 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,540 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
194b3475e0440b8112afc0ac4ad5bf0ed0e8ec3db63fb4b6748a4f2e06a9865b (resized).jpg
31A053C2-4495-4E3E-980F-E5ADEA02F1DE (resized).jpeg
IMG_2933 (resized).JPG
beetlejuice-shrunken head (resized).jpg
2716720260_bc8966f6b1 (resized).jpg
D460F55E-AD42-43C6-91EB-B8162A84A094.gif
Screenshot_20190103-214734_Facebook (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20181108-174321 (resized).png
Fife Appeal Sept 24 2018.pdf (PDF preview)
cat ooo 2.gif
7332539.attach (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

86 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 18278 posts in this topic. You are on page 175 of 366.
#8701 4 years ago

I don't know if this is of any help, but I have recently come in contact with a benevolent Millionaire Playboy out of Vancouver who is really into pinball! He just might be able to invest enough of his own money to get a legit license from Fox and get this train back on the tracks. The terms of the deal aren't completely worked out yet, but as I understand it, he would "license" the game from SkitB and then take the final steps to get production rolling. There are a few caveats with this deal though. As MP is not buying or taking over SkitB as a company, the pot of money from pre-order deposits is assumed gone (zilch, nada, spent, zeroed out, Kevin's Retirement Fund, etc). That means anyone who wants a game is going to have to start sending in pre-order deposits when the time comes (DON'T WORRY, he's not asking for any money NOW!). How much money? At this point, without a BOM, no one knows for sure? There is some talk of him being able to offer some kind of "credits" to existing SkitB pre-order buyers, but unless he's willing to subsidize the lost SkitB pre-order money or have new customer's subsidize existing customers, I don't see how this could happen. On the other hand, he's a millionaire and a really great businessman, so he might be able to make it happen!? (Isn't this EXCITING!!!) Now, I do want to make it clear that he doesn't have any prior experience manufacturing a retail pinball machine (or anything really). But then again, neither did Kevin.

#8702 4 years ago

Kevin Kulek's Attorney details PLEEEEEEEEASSSSEE.!!!!!!

Post it here in public if you don't want a hundred more PM's asking for the address. Thanks.

#8703 4 years ago
Quoted from CaryCarmichael:

They plan to inform us on their plan in a mass communication within 30-60 days.

should be interesting.

#8704 4 years ago
Quoted from lamihh:

Further, there was no evidence to show Kulek, Skit-B, or anyone, misused or misappropriated funds obtained from buyers for anything other than the research, development and initial startup costs associated with the Predator pinball gaming platform.

so wheres the balance of monies. wheres the investigation into that.

#8705 4 years ago

See, this is why nobody laughed at my Predator t-shirt at Allentown.

#8706 4 years ago

Im with the guy who mentioned talking to OSHA. There is no way he is OSHA compliant from a manufacturing stand point. I mean I'm sure manufacturing in a basement is a fire hazard, only 1 exit probably which are stairs, doubt he had fire extinguishers that were certified by the fire marshall every (i think 6 months?) All sorts of safety protocols ( i wonder if like an eye wash station is needed) Air ventilation if he's painting / working with chemicals down there. Worth a shot to get more people breathing down his neck, especially if the rumors that he is still trying to make these games is legit. I don't have a horse in the race but if i did I may contact someone at OSHA to make a little visit. Also, like someone said, a residential area is not zoned for what he is doing. Keep making his life harder to live until something gives. He's had enough time, another 30-60 days isnt going to bring anything positive except Kevin thinking he is going to get away with it. Im sure he is feeling pretty good about having the FBI case dropped. He's dumb enough to think hes won. Dont let him win.

#8707 4 years ago

I wonder if it would be better to communicate with Kevin's attorney via USPS mail rather than emails and phone calls. It would be nicer to have a paper trail of your communications.
I just don't like the idea of pestering him with phone calls since I'm sure Kevin will get billed for the time. Speaking of which, if Kevin were to use the Predator funds to pay for his attorney fees, I think that would constitute a "larceny by conversion" felony in and of itself. Head's up Kevin!

#8708 4 years ago
Quoted from Russo121:

Kevin Kulek's Attorney details PLEEEEEEEEASSSSEE.!!!!!!
Post it here in public if you don't want a hundred more PM's asking for the address. Thanks.

I wasn't sure if it was allowed, and before thinking to post, I was poppin' out PMs. If someone says it's cool, I'm down. I might be a little productive at work today.

Oh, PM sent.

#8709 4 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

Im with the guy who mentioned talking to OSHA. There is no way he is OSHA compliant from a manufacturing stand point. I mean I'm sure manufacturing in a basement is a fire hazard, only 1 exit probably which are stairs, doubt he had fire extinguishers that were certified by the fire marshall every (i think 6 months?) All sorts of safety protocols ( i wonder if like an eye wash station is needed) Air ventilation if he's painting / working with chemicals down there. Worth a shot to get more people breathing down his neck, especially if the rumors that he is still trying to make these games is legit. I don't have a horse in the race but if i did I may contact someone at OSHA to make a little visit. Also, like someone said, a residential area is not zoned for what he is doing. Keep making his life harder to live until something gives. He's had enough time, another 30-60 days isnt going to bring anything positive except Kevin thinking he is going to get away with it. Im sure he is feeling pretty good about having the FBI case dropped. He's dumb enough to think hes won. Dont let him win.

Sorry bro but this one is an absolute dead end. He didn't employ anybody, he didn't PRODUCE anything...he's just a guy in his basement working on a project. This is not someone OSHA would be remotely interested in as it's virtually impossible to "prove" that he was in any kind of a business. Labor and zoning laws don't apply here. It's a dude's basement not a factory and it's gonna be virtually impossible to convince anybody otherwise. I might as well sic OSHA on you for failing to have your kid wear proper eyewear while making a birdhouse.

I mean, as long as you are throwing everything against the wall and hoping it sticks, have at it, but I really doubt this would go anywhere.

#8710 4 years ago
Quoted from Matt_Rasmussen:

Come on man, I was commenting on some posts in general, that have shown up recently. It's not about you, go back and read that part of the thread again.

BS if it wasn't about me then why did YOU quote my post? You tried to put me under the gun. You must be one of Kevin's buddies. If you or Kevin think this is going to silence me you are sadly mistaken. Return my money and then I will go away.

#8711 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Sorry bro but this one is an absolute dead end. He didn't employ anybody, he didn't PRODUCE anything...he's just a guy in his basement working on a project. This is not someone OSHA would be remotely interested in as it's virtually impossible to "prove" that he was in any kind of a business. Labor and zoning laws don't apply here. It's a dude's basement not a factory and it's gonna be virtually impossible to convince anybody otherwise. I might as well sic OSHA on you for failing to have your kid wear proper eyewear while making a birdhouse.
I mean, as long as you are throwing everything against the wall and hoping it sticks, have at it, but I really doubt this would go anywhere.

Kevins claim to the detective he was/is in business of producing pinball machines. The detective inspected Kevins basement and saw what appeared to be a number of machines in various stages of assembly. The OSHA thing may not apply, but he is not doing it with help. But as far as running a business out of his house. Yes that is real or he did just lie to the detectives?

#8712 4 years ago
Quoted from guyincognito:

I don't know if this is of any help, but I have recently come in contact with a benevolent Millionaire Playboy out of Vancouver who is really into pinball! He just might be able to invest enough of his own money to get a legit license from Fox and get this train back on the tracks. The terms of the deal aren't completely worked out yet, but as I understand it, he would "license" the game from SkitB and then take the final steps to get production rolling. There are a few caveats with this deal though. As MP is not buying or taking over SkitB as a company, the pot of money from pre-order deposits is assumed gone (zilch, nada, spent, zeroed out, Kevin's Retirement Fund, etc). That means anyone who wants a game is going to have to start sending in pre-order deposits when the time comes (DON'T WORRY, he's not asking for any money NOW!). How much money? At this point, without a BOM, no one knows for sure? There is some talk of him being able to offer some kind of "credits" to existing SkitB pre-order buyers, but unless he's willing to subsidize the lost SkitB pre-order money or have new customer's subsidize existing customers, I don't see how this could happen. On the other hand, he's a Millionaire and a really great businessman, so he might be able to make it happen!? (Isn't this EXCITING!!!) Now, I do want to make it clear that he doesn't have any prior experience manufacturing a retail pinball machine (or anything really). But then again, neither did Kevin.

This smells like the Jpoop thing.
Kevin screws everybody out there money and then some guy is going to give Kevin more money for his no-license game. The pre order guys get to throw money at a Predator game title. I am sure everyone would want a Pedator game around to remind them how Kevin Kulek screwed them out of their money. This title and theme are tainted forever in the pinball hobby.
If people would of been made whole, then something like that may had a chance.
IMO this has the same chance as a snowball in hell.

#8713 4 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

Kevin screws everybody out there money and then some guy is going to give Kevin more money for his no-license game. The pre order guys get to throw money at a Predator game title. I am sure everyone would want a Pedator game around to remind them how Kevin Kulek screwed them out of their money. This title and theme are tainted forever in the pinball hobby.

I'm pretty sure guyincognito's post was dripping with sarcasm, and Pintasia has ZERO interest in jumping into the Predator swamp.

#8714 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Maybe your right? It only a phone call to a government agency.
Think of it a wellness check for Kevin. We know he is just so busy writing refund checks.

#8715 4 years ago
Quoted from Razorbak86:

I'm pretty sure guyincognito's post was dripping with sarcasm, and Pintasia has ZERO interest in jumping into the Predator swamp.

I am sure you are right. Just venting. It could of been worse. I could of been a Jpoop customer.
I wonder if Kevin and Jpoop have talked or are seeing who can out do who?

#8716 4 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

BS if it wasn't about me then why did YOU quote my post? You tried to put me under the gun. You must be one of Kevin's buddies. If you or Kevin think this is going to silence me you are sadly mistaken. Return my money and then I will go away.

Your fing nuts man, you obviously don't know how forums work, so go the f away.

#8717 4 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

But as far as running a business out of his house. Yes that is real or he did just lie to the detectives?

People run businesses out of their houses all the time.

Lawn services, pool maintenance, Avon, eBay, Herbalife, life insurance, auto repair, cabinet building......the city only gets involved if traffic becomes a nuisance.

OSHA only requires records/inspection if your business has more than 12 employees.

#8718 4 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

surely any thing related to the predator machine, cabinet, parts etc, should be removed from his basement. or wherever he has the stuff. period. no chance of forming some no-theme pin.

#8719 4 years ago
Quoted from Matt_Rasmussen:

Come on man, I was commenting on some posts in general, that have shown up recently. It's not about you, go back and read that part of the thread again.

trekie-relax...pretty sure people refer to me about some of these posts in general.i was not in position or able to comment 24 hours ago...don't really care to now and do not attend every argument im invited to..my comments start long time ago not just recently..fact is I should have not made some of these comments as does not help in the short term.that said no matter who loss what I am would never be on board like so many here to in any way effect his family.cops coming over or the middle of the night cop interview ok by me..but waking up kids.etc ..OSHA? parts removed from basement? by who?..kevin must pay and be responsible and answer..not kids.only kevins direct actions must effect his family...not actions by us

#8720 4 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

especially if the rumors that he is still trying to make these games is legit.

Checked out awhile back...is this a legit rumor? Where is this coming from?

#8721 4 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

But as far as running a business out of his house. Yes that is real or he did just lie to the detectives?

i believe you need to HAVE a business to run a business. i'm going to register skit-b, llc. before kevin does!

#8722 4 years ago
Quoted from Noahs_Arcade:

i believe you need to HAVE a business to run a business. i'm going to register skit-b, llc. before kevin does!

And SkitB, and Skit B.

#8723 4 years ago
Quoted from Robotoes:

Checked out awhile back...is this a legit rumor? Where is this coming from?

Here's the source:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion/page/170#post-2465457

Long story short, Kevin's still hinting (through his lawyer) that there might be a chance of securing the license and making games. Is he just blowing smoke as a further stall tactic or does he believe his own horsesh*t stories at this point? Hard to know, but who cares really? There's no way Fox would ever grant this clown a license at this point and he's made it abundantly clear that he lacked the ability to make games in these numbers even if he had a license.

#8724 4 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

whoosh.jpg
#8725 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Here's the source:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion/page/170#post-2465457
Long story short, Kevin's still hinting (through his lawyer) that there might be a chance of securing the license and making games. Is he just blowing smoke as a further stall tactic or does he believe his own horsesh*t stories at this point? Hard to know, but who cares really? There's no way Fox would ever grant this clown a license at this point and he's made it abundantly clear that he lacked the ability to make games in these numbers even if he had a license.

My opinion is he's blowing smoke. If he makes a few documented token gestures to show he's "trying" to secure the license and "trying" to build games, it weakens the fraud allegation.

Likely this was a suggestion from his lawyer.

#8726 4 years ago
Quoted from Noahs_Arcade:

no worries, he's using shit-b now.

#8727 4 years ago

To add to fosaisu's source:
Here's a portion of the attorney's (Kevin's) response to the Michigan AG:
Once your office is satisfied, SkitB Pinball is returning to the project to assess its feasibility for completion. Unfortunately "Enaud" has fallen victim to the same hysteria, believing that what he is reading on the internet is true, when it is not. At this point, the licensing issues are still available to be sorted out in order to restart production and most of the parts for production remain ready to go. We are currently performing an accounting of all remaining pre-owners and their positions to determine the correct number of machines spoken for. In addition, we are examining the requests for refunds, including "Enaud's" related to this Complaint, to determine if there is a waitlist person to take his spot and what, if any fees, will be deducted from his monies consistent with the terms of the deposit. At this point, however, we are addressing "Enaud's" complaint for relief in the Midland County District Court.... and so on, and so on...

Sounds like Kevin's delay plan is to deny your refund until someone takes your spot (ain't gonna happen in this lifetime). However, since he is in violation of the Michigan Consumer Protection Act 331 of 1976: 445.903 Sec. 3 (q) and (u), (and the 75th District Court agreed with me on this), refunds are due.

It would sure be nice if Kevin or Jon would bother to communicate and try to work something out. It's hard to breathe in a vacuum.

Just my 2 cents worth.
Cheers!

#8728 4 years ago

"fallen victim to the same hysteria"....is that what they are calling not getting a machine or your money back?..almost june now.....restart production..don't you need some kind of factory for that? .....

#8729 4 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

To add to fosaisu's source:
Here's a portion of the attorney's (Kevin's) response to the Michigan AG:
Once your office is satisfied, SkitB Pinball is returning to the project to assess its feasibility for completion. Unfortunately "Enaud" has fallen victim to the same hysteria, believing that what he is reading on the internet is true, when it is not. At this point, the licensing issues are still available to be sorted out in order to restart production and most of the parts for production remain ready to go. We are currently performing an accounting of all remaining pre-owners and their positions to determine the correct number of machines spoken for. In addition, we are examining the requests for refunds, including "Enaud's" related to this Complaint, to determine if there is a waitlist person to take his spot and what, if any fees, will be deducted from his monies consistent with the terms of the deposit. At this point, however, we are addressing "Enaud's" complaint for relief in the Midland County District Court.... and so on, and so on...
Sounds like Kevin's delay plan is to deny your refund until someone takes your spot (ain't gonna happen in this lifetime). However, since he is in violation of the Michigan Consumer Protection Act 331 of 1976: 445.903 Sec. 3 (q) and (u), (and the 75th District Court agreed with me on this), refunds are due.
It would sure be nice if Kevin or Jon would bother to communicate and try to work something out. It's hard to breathe in a vacuum.
Just my 2 cents worth.
Cheers!

Its sad when douchebag criminals can get defended by slime ball lawyers but unfortunately a fact of life. Anyone who comes out and says "this project isn't dead" is a complete joke. Followed further by mocking you and everyone else, as if everyone is stupid. What a total joke.

#8730 4 years ago

An official statement from Fox licensing would seemingly shut down this tactic pronto.

#8731 4 years ago

I just got off the phone with my lawyer.
His advice to me is to send a certified letter to Kevin's lawyer stating that I am giving official notice that I am an unsecured creditor seeking my $3k.
From what he tells me, sending the aforementioned letter is the same as the judgement that Enaud got, and puts us all in the same 'unsecured creditor' line-up in the event of bankruptcy. Except that Enaud has already proven that Kevin owes him money. When Kevin goes into bankruptcy, and after receiving my letter, I'll be given the opportunity and a deadline to prove that I'm owed. Also, after sending this letter, I will be kept apprised of his bankruptcy proceedings.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Can someone post or pm me a sample of an unsecured creditor letter?

Something that all of us in on Predator can use that will stand up in court.

Hopefully this will spur other Predator buyers into going after Kevin Whitney Kulek.

Thanks in advance!

#8732 4 years ago
Quoted from MikeHogue:

Can someone post or pm me a sample of an unsecured creditor letter?

Something that all of us in on Predator can use that will stand up in court.

I haven't written mine up yet, but from what my lawyer said, I just need to include the choice phrase, 'Consider this letter an official and formal notification that I have paid $3k and expect to be paid whether or not Kevin Kulek, or Skit-B Pinball, file for bankruptcy'.

I didn't write it down as he was speaking, but that was the gist of it. I do plan on researching and coming up with some internet savvy version. This is most useful in the event of Bankruptcy, and after we've been identified as unsecured creditors. They are required to (and most likely interested in) identifying all creditors possible, otherwise they aren't bankrupt. Then the court appointed individual breaks down who gets what. This is what I understand.

Another interesting thing my lawyer said, was that individuals can also force an entity into bankruptcy, which forces them to itemize their accounts. This went a bit over my head. Although, it seems that would force Kevin to have someone from the bankruptcy court to take control of this mess.

#8733 4 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

In addition, we are examining the requests for refunds, including "Enaud's" related to this Complaint, to determine if there is a waitlist person to take his spot and what, if any fees, will be deducted from his monies consistent with the terms of the deposit.

This is disgusting. They are actually trying to hang onto the "refunds when a waitlister takes your place". Even though the games has officially been cancelled and Kevin said everyone will get a refund. They are trying to use their refund policy as a way to stiff people since no one is on wait list.

#8734 4 years ago
Quoted from zeddex:

An official statement from Fox licensing would seemingly shut down this tactic pronto.

Time to get The Anon Group© involved again!

#8735 4 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Anyone who comes out and says "this project isn't dead" is a complete joke. Followed further by mocking you and everyone else, as if everyone is stupid. What a total joke.

+1

#8736 4 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

At this point, the licensing issues are still available to be sorted out in order to restart production and most of the parts for production remain ready to go.

they'll use this excuse in another 3 years.

#8737 4 years ago

God I need a drink from all this drama in the pinball community lately. Good thing I'm a trained professional from Wisconsin.

#8738 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Time to get The Anon Group© involved again!

In all reality a letter from FOX stating that skitB does not have the license and will not be provided the license could be what we need at this point to move forward legally.

#8739 4 years ago

Another interesting thing my lawyer said, was that individuals can also force an entity into bankruptcy, which forces them to itemize their accounts. This went a bit over my head. Although, it seems that would force Kevin to have someone from the bankruptcy court to take control of this mess.

This has been suggested several times in the thread already. I'm willing to do this with any 2 or 3 others that want to force this. I'm not quite sure how to get it done. It has been stated you need at least 3 creditors and $14xxx.

#8740 4 years ago
Quoted from angus:

This has been suggested several times in the thread already. I'm willing to do this with any 2 or 3 others that want to force this. I'm not quite sure how to get it done. It has been stated you need at least 3 creditors and $14xxx.

Search the Internet for "demand letter". Search the Internet for "involuntary bankruptcy".

#8741 4 years ago

I don't know if forced bankruptcy would be wise at this stage. I think a better track would be to contact Fox and see if you can get a statement that no license is or will be produced for Kevin. With that evidence you'll be set to site those consumer protection laws I pointed out earlier as a roadblock to him producing the merchandise, and thus, his inability to deliver. Thus, warranting your refund.
I'm going to see what I can come up with tomorrow. Everyone try to as well.

#8742 4 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Its sad when douchebag criminals can get defended by slime ball lawyers but unfortunately a fact of life.

It doesn't matter whether or not you're right or wrong.

All that matters is how good your lawyer is.

#8743 4 years ago

I found a couple of phone numbers for Fox. Will try tomorrow.
Does anyone have any numbers or names there. I'd appreciate any help you can give me.
I want to get a statement form them as to his licensing status. That should put the nail in the coffin, I think.

#8744 4 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

Does anyone have any numbers or names there. I'd appreciate any help you can give me.
I want to get a statement form them as to his licensing status. That should put the nail in the coffin, I think.

I don't want to be a 'downer', but didn't they say they were "working on getting the license" from Fox, to the authorities ? If you get a confirmation that they don't have the license, all they have to say is, "Yes, that is right, but we are working with Fox"

#8745 4 years ago

Everyone should call the same contact at FOX until they are like, "this is out of control let's shut it down "

#8746 4 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

AG always claimed they went to Fox's senior IP Attorney in LA (Bryce Coughlin)

#8747 4 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

Here's some info I came up with from public search results:

Bryce D. Coughlin
Counsel, Intellectual Property | Fox Entertainment Group
2121 Avenue of the Stars | Los Angeles, CA 90067

Fox Group Legal
Intellectual Property Department
P.O. Box 900
Beverly Hills, California 90213-0900
(310) 369-7630(phone)
(310) 969-3095(fax)
tm@fox.com (authorized)

Fox Legal Group attorneys:
Bryce Coughlin
Tina M. Pompey
Mei-lan Stark
Jeremy Kaufman

#8748 4 years ago

I am very sorry, I know what you're talking about. I pushed off buying the engagement ring (and therefore put off the engagement) with my girlfriend to purchase the Predator Pinball Machine. I saved up, and bought her the ring the next year, and we are getting married this summer.

I too am getting married this summer, to a pinhead. I proposed at the beginning of the year but without a ring, knowing darn well I knew nothing about jewelry and she never wears any so I had nothing to go on. We're kinda plain that way on purpose - no jewelry, cable TV, air conditioning, etc.

So after she said yes, I took her ring shopping to figure out what she wanted. After the first store, when we got back to the car she expressed her sticker shock and said, "Wouldn't you rather buy an AC/DC? The ring can wait..." She got the ring instead.

Congrats to you & yours!

#8749 4 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

I too am getting married this summer, to a pinhead. I proposed at the beginning of the year but without a ring, knowing darn well I knew nothing about jewelry and she never wears any so I had nothing to go on. We're kinda plain that way on purpose - no jewelry, cable TV, air conditioning, etc.
So after she said yes, I took her ring shopping to figure out what she wanted. After the first store, when we got back to the car she expressed her sticker shock and said, "Wouldn't you rather buy an AC/DC? The ring can wait..." She got the ring instead.
Congrats to you & yours!

Wow that's a keeper! And I thought my wife was the only enabler out there...

But seriously dude... no AC in PA??? There just might be more entertaining ways to punish your new wife

#8750 4 years ago

Its clear this is all BS. Kevin repeatedly mentioned that he would refund our money on multiple occasions but no, it was another lie. Looks like the lies are going to continue for quite some time.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 92.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 239.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 229.99
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Displays
GermanGamingSupplies.com
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 9.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
$ 299.00
Displays
Boston Pinball Company
$ 154.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 74.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 38.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 69.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 134.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 87.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 1,000.00
$ 159.00
There are 18278 posts in this topic. You are on page 175 of 366.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside