Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 174 of 370.
#8651 8 years ago

"Apparently, for those that wanted to disrupt Kevin's pretty little world, there has been some success. Police, sometimes 4 at a time, the local detectives, the FBI, Fire Marshals (I think I made that one up), all banging on his door at all hours of the day and night."

Kevin Kulek, so he is building these so called pinball machines in his basement, right? And lives in a residential zoned area? Someone or two or three should call the local zoning authority and let them know kevin kulek is manufacturing out of his house. Maybe even drop a line to OSHA, I am sure they would love to join the party.

#8652 8 years ago

I wonder if Kevin told his lawyer about the Predator t-shirts he sent out?

#8653 8 years ago
Quoted from CaryCarmichael:

Just spoke to Kevin's lawyer, Jon Emaus. We talked for about 15 minutes - I didn't want to take up too much time, as I'm pretty sure time is [our] money.
They are taking calls/emails from those affected,

Would you please PM the attorney's email? Perhaps more reliable than Skit-B...

#8654 8 years ago

I'd be interested in that email as well, much appreciated.

#8655 8 years ago

I to would like the email

#8656 8 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

"Maybe even drop a line to OSHA, I am sure they would love to join the party.

I bet he's using leaded solder, too!

#8657 8 years ago

I also wonder if any news crews showed up to interview Kevin about this? Might be a good side-piece to all the regular bad news in Detroit XD

#8658 8 years ago

ditto on the lawyers email you used

#8659 8 years ago

#8660 8 years ago

PayPal was again mentioned as, in his words, sort of a trustee with the money held in escrow. He also said that PayPal was not being the most helpful on their end.

PayPal acting as a "trustee" here is preposterous! They are definitely NOT looking after the buyers/creditors' best interests.

If Kevin were in US Bankruptcy Court, he would be required to file the following document for full disclosure. It's called a "Statement of Financial Affairs"...

http://www.uscourts.gov/forms/bankruptcy-forms/statement-financial-affairs

The signature block at the bottom reads as follows...

"I declare under penalty of perjury that I have read the answers contained in the foregoing statement of financial affairs and any attachments thereto and that they are true and correct."

The penalty for making a false statement is a fine of up to $500,000 or imprisonment for up to 5 years, or both [18 U.S.C. §§ 152 and 3571].

#8661 8 years ago
m2n8r.jpgm2n8r.jpg
#8662 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

The sad part to me is that if Kevin understood humility and how to pick up the phone or answer a call and talk to me like a human then he could easily not break his neck from looking over his shoulder.
I would never make a threat but I can make a promise that I will never forget and I will take the opportunity when it arises.
Hopefully he will eventually decide to do the right thing and talk to those that paid him lots of money and come up with a plan to reimburse them, even if it is only a percentage of what we each are owed.

I keep hearing about the lives of unbridled fear and paranoia that Kevin and JPop must now be leading...cowering in terror...wondering if around the next corner their ultimate fate awaits...

...and I've concluded it's complete bullshit. Nobody is gonna do shit and those guys have absolutely nothing to fear. No pinhead is going to potentially ruin their life by "going after" these guys no matter how many silly veiled threats get issued.

#8663 8 years ago
#8664 8 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

Would you please PM the attorney's email? Perhaps more reliable than Skit-B...

Quoted from MagicMako:

I'd be interested in that email as well, much appreciated.

Quoted from Whysnow:

I to would like the email

Quoted from Perspex:

Quoted from Trekie:

Info sent via PM.

#8665 8 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I keep hearing about the lives of unbridled fear and paranoia that Kevin and JPop must now be leading...cowering in terror...wondering if around the next corner their ultimate fate awaits...
...and I've concluded it's complete bullshit. Nobody is gonna do shit and those guys have absolutely nothing to fear. No pinhead is going to potentially ruin their life by "going after" these guys no matter how many silly veiled threats get issued.

amen to this.

keyboard warriors are such a laugh.

#8666 8 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

Really? Sticking up for the scum bag.

Huh? Using threats of violence against the guy you're looking to get money out of is a bad move. Maybe go back and read again...

#8667 8 years ago
Quoted from stainedundies:

amen to this.

navysealscopypasta.txt

#8668 8 years ago

He will wait until he is past the point of criminal charges and then will declare bankrupt.

#8669 8 years ago

Lawyers email please. thanks

#8671 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

maybe not right now, but at some point... someone... he has stolen from will take an opportunity.
For every person at somepoint, life may present itself as no longer worth the hassle (for example dying of terminal illness) and they decide to be sure they go down swinging. It happens every day and you can rest assured that Kevin now has ~200 people that probably put them at the top of their "what if" list.
You are blind if you think that there is no risk of bodily harm when you steal thousands of dollars from people and leave a lasting impact on their life trajectory. I would never threaten this course of action but the possiblity is real.

No it isn't. The possibility is not real.

Your average pinhead is a family man with a decent job. None of these people are stupid enough to throw their lives away to settle some $2,000 debt.

Your terminal illness/revenge fantasy is absolutely hilarious and extremely creative, I'll give you that.

It happens "every day?"

care to cite an example? Is that what the "Make a Wish" foundation does?

#8672 8 years ago

Very sad to hear that the justice system has failed PD and FBI. That is just WRONG!

I guess each and everyone could go the small claims court and keep him tied up with court and his lawyer for a long time.

Wouldn't the judge "get a clue" after the 50th hearing. for the same exact thing. Selling a product that he never had a right to sell. How is that not fraud is beyond my comprehension.

I would bet that there could be a local lawyer near the court that could be hired to represent on your behave. A proxy lawyer?
(Same guy for all!) so that those out of state or out of country do not have to actually be there.

No Criminal charges is just MINDBLOWING! Justice system has some serious flaws to say the least.

#8673 8 years ago

y'all need a politician (&/or a higher level judge) in MI who is a pinball/arcade fan on your side. Then the wheels will turn.
put out feelers...

#8674 8 years ago

Lawyers email please

#8675 8 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

y'all need a politician (&/or a higher level judge) in MI who is a pinball/arcade fan on your side. Then the wheels will turn.
put out feelers...

Put a machine on freeplay in the court house.

#8676 8 years ago

Can you please pm me the lawyers email also? thanks

#8677 8 years ago

amen to this.

I completely agree.

ITG.jpgITG.jpg
#8678 8 years ago
#8679 8 years ago
Quoted from Matt_Rasmussen:

Huh? Using threats of violence against the guy you're looking to get money out of is a bad move. Maybe go back and read again...

And just what act of violence did I mention or promote?

#8680 8 years ago

who has a list of Michigan politicians & judges with contact info?

#8681 8 years ago

I just got off the phone with my lawyer.

His advice to me is to send a certified letter to Kevin's lawyer stating that I am giving official notice that I am an unsecured creditor seeking my $3k.

From what he tells me, sending the aforementioned letter is the same as the judgement that Enaud got, and puts us all in the same 'unsecured creditor' line-up in the event of bankruptcy. Except that Enaud has already proven that Kevin owes him money. When Kevin goes into bankruptcy, and after receiving my letter, I'll be given the opportunity and a deadline to prove that I'm owed. Also, after sending this letter, I will be kept apprised of his bankruptcy proceedings.

He had no further suggestion, as no matter what I do I'll just be chasing him down for money.

I asked about the PayPal 'trustee'/'escrow' mumbo jumbo, and he said it is just that, mumbo jumbo. If he wanted the money, he could ask for it. PayPal wouldn't want to be involved with this kind of dispute and would rather the money not be in their hands. At least that's his opinion.

#8682 8 years ago

keyboard commando.jpgkeyboard commando.jpg

#8683 8 years ago

Me to please

#8684 8 years ago

You got it.

So do the others that have asked.

#8685 8 years ago

From what he tells me, sending the aforementioned letter is the same as the judgement that Enaud got, and puts us all in the same 'unsecured creditor' line-up in the event of bankruptcy. Except that Enaud has already proven that Kevin owes him money.

Ooh - I do want to point out, Enaud, however, may get paid for his efforts. I'm just not flying out to Midland International Airport to find out for myself. I do not yet have plans to, anyway.

#8686 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

That would be a great make a wish foundation, LOL.
"For my dying wish I would like Kevin to have X scene reenacted from the movie Predator"
I don't need to cite specific examples but you can go look at the data. The most common assults and criminal battery charges occur between known individuals and the top cited reasons are almost always greed, money, revenge, or infidelity. You are living in a very sheltered world if you don't realize there are plenty of antisocial wierdos in our pinball hobby.
Reality is that Kevin now has ~200 people that put him as most hated person.

You have made your point. Now please move on to another subject,

Stop talking about possible physical violence against Kevin Kulek or anyone else involved in this situation.

Consider this a warning to to everyone reading this thread.

Stop bringing up the possibility of physical violence or inferring physical violence or hinting at physical violence that could befall Kevin Kulek.

Thread ejects will be the next step for those that do not heed this warning.

Marcus

#8687 8 years ago

I am reminded of a story my father used to tell me. When he first started in the grain business, someone cheated him out of a penny a bushel on some railroad cars of grain. I used to smile because he could tell you the date, the number of bushels, where the grain originated, etc. It was indelibly etched in his mind. Fast forward 20 years. My father was in a very prominent position in the industry, when he got a call from an executive of a grain company. Apparently, this guy had interviewed for a job with this executive and had used my father as a reference, so the exec was calling to get the 'thumbs up' from my father. My father was nice, did not disparage the guy but simply said that 'No, he would not be able to recommend him' The gentleman was not hired. Moral of the story is that karma really can be a bitch. You never know where, when or how. (And, oh by the way, it's not just the 200 people directly impacted. For every one of the 200, there are a half dozen more who have followed this story and would not give him the time of day.)

#8688 8 years ago

Think of the vendors he used. They trusted him. They could of lost their businesses over copy right issues.

#8689 8 years ago
Quoted from ZippyThePinhead:

I get 2 down votes for posting the above statement...what's wrong with you guys? I love my pinball machines, but they are just material things...pins can wait, making sure the person you are considering spending the rest of your life with doesn't get away...can't. You 2 are obviously single!

It's Pinside bro. What's even more amazing is that the guy has 11 machines in his collection. Another example of people looking for attention on social media which Pinside has become.

#8690 8 years ago

Kevin "The Teflon Don" Kulek

#8691 8 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I think I need to clarify my down vote. In my case, I disagree because I consider that their ultimate fate awaiting them is the legal firestorm that's coming down. I'm not advocating violence.

#8692 8 years ago

Ok so PayPal, the cops and the Feds don't give a shit about this dick head stealing our money so what's left? Vigilante justice? Time to go medieval on his ass?

#8693 8 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

Time to go medieval on his ass?

Marcellus.jpgMarcellus.jpg

#8694 8 years ago

losing $5k-$10k > any amount of jail time for injuring someone

#8695 8 years ago

Lawyer email please

#8697 8 years ago

If you don't want to email the lawyer, you can always call him too. He picked up right away when I called (and from the looks of it when Cary called).

#8698 8 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

And just what act of violence did I mention or promote?

Come on man, I was commenting on some posts in general, that have shown up recently. It's not about you, go back and read that part of the thread again.

#8699 8 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

If you don't want to email the lawyer, you can always call him too. He picked up right away when I called (and from the looks of it when Cary called).

Word.

#8700 8 years ago
Quoted from ZippyThePinhead:

You chose a pinball machine over getting a ring for the woman you plan on marrying and spending the rest of your life with? That's messed up on so many levels!

The ring won't gain as much monetary value as a pinball machine most likely.

Honestly I'd question having to get a girl to "show how much you love them" by the size of the ring. That would not equal the girl for me, that's for sure.

If you know anything about Nintendo games let me say I got my engagement ring and a Stadium Events NTSC box for $2000 many years ago. I don't have to tell you what is worth more from that dual buy if you know what I am talking about.

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 174 of 370.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion/page/174 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.