Topic Stats

• 18,272 posts
  • 815 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by Roostking
  • Topic is favorited by 193 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,540 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
194b3475e0440b8112afc0ac4ad5bf0ed0e8ec3db63fb4b6748a4f2e06a9865b (resized).jpg
31A053C2-4495-4E3E-980F-E5ADEA02F1DE (resized).jpeg
IMG_2933 (resized).JPG
beetlejuice-shrunken head (resized).jpg
2716720260_bc8966f6b1 (resized).jpg
D460F55E-AD42-43C6-91EB-B8162A84A094.gif
Screenshot_20190103-214734_Facebook (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20181108-174321 (resized).png
Fife Appeal Sept 24 2018.pdf (PDF preview)
cat ooo 2.gif
7332539.attach (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

86 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 18272 posts in this topic. You are on page 171 of 366.
#8501 4 years ago

I got refund today. Only my 1000 USD deposit didn't come back due to it has been paid via my bank account and not via cc. So I'm dependent from Kevin Kulek's good will

Someone willing to buy 2 NIB Predator Skull Side Toppers from BackAlley?
I have to close my money gap

#8502 4 years ago

Was just thinking, people should throw those skulls up for sale on ebay around halloween. Might be able to make $150 back. You never know.

#8503 4 years ago

Enaud is still active... hello?

#8504 4 years ago
tumblr_m7ne45ZihP1rb1tcqo2_500.png
#8505 4 years ago

Enaud's back home!
Made it home last night late from the trip/vacation. What a blast it has been!
Sunday I made it to just south of Detroit and camped out at Sterling State Park. It's a nice park with good walking trails.
On Monday I made the pilgrimage to Marvin's Marvelous Mechanical Museum. That place is packed in with just about every square inch with machines! Cool mechanical devices and very entertaining. They had about a dozen pins there: some classics- TAF, TOM, Indiana Jones, FH, LOTR and a few others.
Not far from Marvin's was the Holocaust Memorial Center. What an amazing place! The guided tour was exceptional. There was a high school group there so I just tagged along with them. If you ever make it to Michigan I'd recommend this as a must see.
Made it on up to Midland and checked in at the hotel. Found the courthouse so that I could be sure to get there on time on Tuesday.
Went to court on Tuesday. What a freak show. If you want to get some free entertainment, go sit in your local county's court and see what's going on! Local bottom of the barrel folks talking about their felony weapon possession charges and seeking advise from others there that are in the same boat.
Anyway, I'm getting off topic.
Here's what happened: I had given up on Kevin showing up for court since it was almost my turn. But he arrived right on time! After having spoken with the detective the week prior, and understanding that the criminal investigation was likely to fall short, I planned to focus my efforts on establishing Kevin's failure to deliver the product.
Kevin said that his attorney had told him to speak to no one. So, that's why he had never replied to me or anyone else. Of course that didn't preclude him from paying his debt obligations. So, not knowing if I would ever get any kind of response, that's why I had taken my course of action. Now, the magistrate inquired about the other refunds due to all the other customers and Kevin responded that they (he and his attorney I assume) are working through that process and it should take 60 to 90 days.

Now, the criminal investigation apparently has been concluded without any findings of criminal activity. This investigation was given as part of the reasoning behind the slide in production schedule. Negotiations with the IP owner were not completely exhausted, so something may be worked out (unlikely I think). PayPal is the trustee of the funds that have been collected.
Citing the specific Consumer Protection Laws that I believe Kevin has violated, I concluded my presentation of the evidence I had brought to the court. The magistrate found in my favor and awarded the judgment to me. Now, since I paid by check, I insisted that I be reimbursed by certified check, not PayPal. This was granted.
Soon as the hearing was concluded, Kevin vanished! I couldn't find him, and he didn't answer his phone. Just wanted to talk with him and get the answers to a few questions for everyone here.
I expect to get the refund within 21 days (or off I go to Michigan again).
Now, Midland is really a pretty little town. I wouldn't knock it down. Lots of pretty little towns up there in Michigan.
Afterwards I made it up to lake Huron and camped out at Port Crescent State Park. Cold and windy like you can't imagine! Hiked around and took lots of pictures.
Wednesday morning I headed back south through the beautiful farmlands to Detroit and toured the Henry Ford Museum. That takes a full day, but it was very nice. Afterwards I took Vid's advice and ate dinner at Slow's BarBQ. This place had fantastic St Louis style ribs. The beans were just average, but hey I'm from down south where we know how to bake beans! This place ranked up there with the Rendezvous in Memphis. Yummm!!!
Drove into Kentucky and spent the night. Then on Thursday I toured the Jim Beam Distillery (included a couple of samples!). Went to the Abraham Lincoln birthplace and museum. Finished it all off with a tour of the Corvette Museum, and headed on home.
Got in late last night and wanted to post as soon as I could.
So, nutshell:
Kevin's criminal investigation is concluded without findings.
He says he can get back on track with production and/or refunding as necessary. Decisions on if the business will be continuing are being considered. Refunds are planned for 60 to 90 days out. I was awarded a judgment and am awaiting the certified check to be mailed to me.
I explained to the magistrate and to Kevin that this entire small claims suit was completely unnecessary had Kevin just simply responded to my calls, emails, and certified letter.
When I got home last night I had received in the mail a response to my Consumer Complaint to the Michigan State Attorney General. This response came from Kevin's attorney. So, I know who that is now. Should my judgment not be produced, I now know who I can call (someone that will answer the phone).
If I could give any advice (take it for what it's worth in your opinion) I'd suggest email and phone call. If that gets no response send a certified letter and begin documenting every single thing that you do. Now that the criminal investigation is completed, Kevin can get back to focusing on his business, so let's give him some time (I can't believe I just said that!).

#8506 4 years ago

He's ALIVE !!! whewwww....

#8507 4 years ago

Disappointing this type of activity is not deemed criminal according to law. If Kevin actually considers moving forward with Skit-B that will be another major disappointment. I can't imagine anyone welcoming him at shows again but time will tell.

#8508 4 years ago

I have a feeling he isn't stupid enough to think people will ever buy a pinball machine from him again. Skit-B is likely dead in the water.

#8509 4 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

Enaud's back home!

Sounds like a successful trip for you as far as getting a judgement and getting to enjoy some vacation with all of the places you have been (most of which I have also been to, so I know you had a good time).

Maybe there is still a glimmer of hope for those who have not yet been able to get their refunds to get them.

#8510 4 years ago

Thanks for the write up enaud. disappointing that the detective has not reached out to all that have provided information to let them know he has concluded the criminal case.

Kevin, i know you are reading this. The clock is ticking and I am not letting this go. You should instruct your lawyer to communicate the details of any actions you are seriously planning for refund or partial refund to those you owe ASAP as other things are in motion that are going to have a much longer lasting negative impact on your life. No communication will be interpreted as your continual plan to steal everyones money.

trust me that your best course of action is to have your lawyer communicate ASAP.

#8511 4 years ago
Quoted from Gorno:

I have a feeling he isn't stupid enough to think people will ever buy a pinball machine from him again. Skit-B is likely dead in the water.

I don't know. This Predator themed machine is starting to sound good to me. I'm going to look into that.

#8512 4 years ago

Enaud, was this a small claims case, or a civil case?

#8513 4 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

Kevin's criminal investigation is concluded without findings.
He says he can get back on track with production and/or refunding as necessary.

Production?

PRODUCTION?

WTF is going on here??

#8514 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Production?
PRODUCTION?
WTF is going on here??

50+ people are still in on getting the Predator pin and have let Kevin know. They are still in production.

#8515 4 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

50+ people are still in on getting the Predator pin and have let Kevin know. They are still in production.

Insane. Insane 50+ people think Kevin can produce 50 machines. Insane 50 people don't think the studio will do anything further to stop Kevin. Insane 50 people still don't get it (including Kevin.)

The anonymous group may just want to send one more message to the studio letting them know.

#8516 4 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

lol

#8517 4 years ago

Although a madlib would be more fun...
It's a spectrum.
fill in the blanks on this:

250 # of people confirmed as preorders before bleep hit the fan.
_____ # of people on waiting list, even after bleep hit the fan.
_____ # of people who publicly stated they want out.
_____ # of those ^^ people who have changed their minds.
_____ # of people who have only privately communicated that they want out.
_____ # of people still on waiting list who reached out & said they'd still like to buy the pin.
_____ # of 250 confirmed preorders people who privately communicated they'd still like to buy the pin.
_____ # of new people who've reached out to say they'd like to buy the pin if still being made.
_____ # of cabinets that exist that can be completed.
_____ # of cabinet part sets that exist that can be completed.

what are the numbers we think we publicly know & what are the estimates for the others.

#8518 4 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

tumblr_l8v1t5SDW01qa1o5zo1_500.jpg
#8519 4 years ago
Quoted from toyboy6:

He did, there were a few of us on the pre-order. I was in early until he completely changed up his business model and wanted money up front (other than the $250 to secure your spot). After playing the game at Michigan Expo (thought it was good but not great) and his secrecy over build plans and timing - I walked. I just wasn't comfortable with the whole situation.
Scott

Same for me, was in until he changed buisness model, i was mad at myself at the time but something just didn't feel right. If he burnt me he would be sorry cause my wife runs a collection agency and ive seen first hand what she did to someone who tried screwing us on a bad check for a side business we had at the time.

#8520 4 years ago

I started a gofundme campaign to get all the money back that's been stolen from me through pinside preorders.

My goal is $50,000
http://www.gofundme.com/briqxw

Hobbit, Predator, Big Labowski, La Raza, Magic Girl, Aliens

Please help, any donation is appreciated.

#8521 4 years ago

If this guy is really making these under the table I can't do anything but shake my head at this point. I just want my money back. Im not sure how this isn't a criminal activity if he hasn't refunded everyone that's asked for it? Is this not theft of some sort? I asked for a refund 4 months ago and still no response or refund. I guess the crook wins. I don't have money or time to go to small claims in Michigan. You win Kevin, good job thief.

#8522 4 years ago

Dude that 21 days will come and go, and Enaud will have to fight for wage garnishments on a non-existing job.

#8523 4 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

I started a gofundme campaign to get all the money back that's been stolen from me through pinside preorders.
My goal is $50,000
http://www.gofundme.com/briqxw
Hobbit, Predator, Big Labowski, La Raza, Magic Girl, Aliens
Please help, any donation is appreciated.

What happened to Aliens?

#8524 4 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

PayPal is the trustee of the funds that have been collected.

So if I'm reading this right, all the money is still in the account? There might be some hope. Why doesn't PayPal just issue the refunds?

#8525 4 years ago
Quoted from playboywillis:

What happened to Aliens?

Nothing.....he was just joking.

I don't think anyone is going to help "fund" someone who can afford all those pre-orders.

#8526 4 years ago

Guys, let's just calm down and wait two weeks for the update

#8527 4 years ago
Quoted from Cobra99:

So if I'm reading this right, all the money is still in the account? There might be some hope. Why doesn't PayPal just issue the refunds?

I'm just relaying what he told the court. Personally, I don't believe it.
PayPal trustee? That doesn't sound like a business PayPal would be interested in undertaking, to me.

#8528 4 years ago
Quoted from Noahs_Arcade:

Guys, let's just calm down and wait two weeks for the update

Wow! I just had Déjà vu.

#8529 4 years ago

I cannot believe they couldn't find any criminal intent.....so disappointing. Oh well, just the same....Kevin...hope you get bent......

#8530 4 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

If this guy is really making these under the table I can't do anything but shake my head at this point. I just want my money back. Im not sure how this isn't a criminal activity if he hasn't refunded everyone that's asked for it? Is this not theft of some sort? I asked for a refund 4 months ago and still no response or refund. I guess the crook wins. I don't have money or time to go to small claims in Michigan. You win Kevin, good job thief.

If he is, in fact, making these under the table, it is criminal activity. And any buyer who proceeds under these circumstances does not have clean hands either.

#8531 4 years ago

Sounds like he conned the judge with "Negotiations with the IP owner were not completely exhausted". You're not done until you get the check. Hopefully there will not be future motions etc that require your appearance since you don't exactly live around the block. But if you don't get your check thats whats going to happen. The judge won't throw him in jail just for not sending you the check. I'm surprised that the judge did not give you the statement that "we are not a collection agency if he does not pay". Thats usually one of the standard lines in small claims court.

Good luck Enaud. I sure hope you don't have to make the drive again. Please keep us informed.
And congratulations on your efforts and getting this far.

#8532 4 years ago

- post content removed -

#8533 4 years ago

my bad

#8534 4 years ago
Quoted from BoozeMarlin:

- post content removed -

Really?

#8535 4 years ago

So there might be a chance that others will get their money back and I can get back my initial deposit as well?

#8536 4 years ago

- post content removed -

#8537 4 years ago
Quoted from BoozeMarlin:

- post content removed -

You know, I don't condone this statement and violence is not the way. There is way too much of that going on in the world. Having said that, I totally get why BoozeMarlin makes this statement. I feel the anger towards this scumbag,...... we all do. It's hard to keep the anger contained when Kevin has been such an asshole.

The big problem Kevin has is that not everyone in the world keeps it in check all the time. There are loose cannons in the world and one day one of those loose cannons may come a calling. Kevin has made 250 enemies, it only takes one of the enemies to let loose.

Kevin......dude, if your reading this, sell your house, sell your car, go and get two jobs, sell a damn kidney!!!! If you ever want to get out from this and live a life free of paranoia, you have to repay every person, fully and completely.

Jeez man, you're in deep.

QSS

#8539 4 years ago

^^ what he said

#8540 4 years ago

Exactly.

#8541 4 years ago

Another stall tactic from Kevin the thief. If he was going to issue refunds it would of happened by now.
He is probably working on a way to keep all the money. Not all the money went to PayPal.
He has a credit union account that he was using too.

#8542 4 years ago

This guy is scum of the earth. Its sad that he'll end up teaching those kids the same values. Kevin Kulek is a thief. Kevin Kulek is a thief. Kevin Kulek is a thief. Kevin Kulek is a thief. Kevin Kulek is a thief. Kevin Kulek is a thief. Kevin Kulek is a thief. Kevin Kulek is a thief. Kevin Kulek is a thief. Kevin Kulek is a thief. Kevin Kulek is a thief. Kulek is a thief. Kevin Kulek is a thief. Kevin Kulek is a thief. Kevin Kulek is a thief. Kevin Kulek is a thief. Kevin Kulek is a thief. Kevin Kulek is a thief. Kevin Kulek is a thief. Kevin Kulek is a thief. Kevin Kulek is a thief. Kevin Kulek is a thief. Kulek is a thief. Kevin Kulek is a thief. Kevin Kulek is a thief. Kevin Kulek is a thief. Kevin Kulek is a thief. Kevin Kulek is a thief. Kevin Kulek is a thief. Kevin Kulek is a thief. Kevin Kulek is a thief. Kevin Kulek is a thief. Kevin Kulek is a thief.

Learn to make your own money honestly without taking advantage of honest hardworking people. I think of all the hours I had to put into my job to pay for that machine only to be stolen from me from a petty crook named Kevin Kulek. That money could have easily covered a lot of bills or food for my family.

Kevin Kulek you are a piece of shit of the highest level and you deserve whatever karma comes your way. Good luck living a life looking over your shoulder constantly, I hope it was worth it. I'll gladly change my stance if you ever return our money but we know that won't happen so im sure this post will be embedded into pinside history files until the end of pinside.

Kevin Kulek is a thief, Aaron Klumpp is a thief, Skit-B pinball is a scam, Kevin Kuleks mother is a thief, Kevin Kuleks wife is a thief. Im sure im missing others but I got the biggest scumbags there.

#8543 4 years ago

Xerico should put Kevin Kulek in the thread title. It will help with getting it indexed by the search engines.

#8544 4 years ago

Include Kevin Whitney Kulek in the thread title.

#8545 4 years ago
#8546 4 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

Now, the magistrate inquired about the other refunds due to all the other customers and Kevin responded that they (he and his attorney I assume) are working through that process and it should take 60 to 90 days.
Now, the criminal investigation apparently has been concluded without any findings of criminal activity. This investigation was given as part of the reasoning behind the slide in production schedule. Negotiations with the IP owner were not completely exhausted, so something may be worked out (unlikely I think). PayPal is the trustee of the funds that have been collected.

First thanks for sharing your experience.
It's disappointing to hear like the stall tactics are working to defuse any criminal or civil forcing of the issue. Investigation stalling production?? Shouldn't something be moving to be stalled? 60-90 days to process refunds for money he's supposed to already have? Did the judge challenge the claim the money existed? Do you know if the detective did any validation of that?

I'm sure his general defense is 'things aren't done yet!' so they back off giving him more time. Yet, the whole misleading and non-action from before, and missed promises all seem to go unaddressed.

It doesn't take 60-90 days to go through a spreadsheet of <250 people.. even if you were cutting manual checks. Instead he's probably locked up to all the real business of paypal locking him down.

#8547 4 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

Xerico should put Kevin Kulek in the thread title. It will help with getting it indexed by the search engines.

Done.

Marcus

#8548 4 years ago
Quoted from maddog14:

So, if I want information, I go to the locked thread. If I want to discuss SkitB-Predator I come here.
Got it.

maybe replace "Discussion" with "Theft" ?

...and "Kevin" with "Douchebag" ?

#8549 4 years ago

I hope he gets what's coming to him.

#8550 4 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

Finished it all off with a tour of the Corvette Museum,

WHAT? I live just down the road from the Corvette Museum and you didn't stop by to visit????!!!!

You were SO close . . . .

You could have seen my pin collection and had a free glass of water!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
Apparel - Men
Great American Pinball
Apparel - Unisex
ArcadeMade
Playfield - Protection
Little Shop Of Games
$ 209.99
$ 119.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 27.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 156.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 219.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 10.00
Apparel - Unisex
Lee's Parts
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
There are 18272 posts in this topic. You are on page 171 of 366.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside