Topic Stats

• 18,278 posts
  • 815 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 23 days ago by Mr68
  • Topic is favorited by 193 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,540 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
194b3475e0440b8112afc0ac4ad5bf0ed0e8ec3db63fb4b6748a4f2e06a9865b (resized).jpg
31A053C2-4495-4E3E-980F-E5ADEA02F1DE (resized).jpeg
IMG_2933 (resized).JPG
beetlejuice-shrunken head (resized).jpg
2716720260_bc8966f6b1 (resized).jpg
D460F55E-AD42-43C6-91EB-B8162A84A094.gif
Screenshot_20190103-214734_Facebook (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20181108-174321 (resized).png
Fife Appeal Sept 24 2018.pdf (PDF preview)
cat ooo 2.gif
7332539.attach (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

86 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 18278 posts in this topic. You are on page 169 of 366.
#8401 4 years ago

Got an email off the detective. He says they have spoken to Kevin and his attorney but have not yet made a decision on criminal liability due to the amount of evidence that needs looking at beforehand. Also stated was that the case has been turned over to the FBI for additional investigation. No attorney details however but I will ask again.

#8402 4 years ago

I just checked my paypal account also and it says:

Step 7 - Case closed
The chargeback case is closed because there is insufficient evidence to dispute the chargeback.

Transaction date was: 08/16/14, chargeback date: 03/11/15.

I originally filed a case with paypal which denied it immediately, and then went to my credit card. Now just hope to see this bum in jail and I will be satisfied.

#8403 4 years ago
Quoted from Russo121:

[EDIT: details removed on Crash's sound advice]

Be cautious posting details from the investigators here, you're passing information along to other buyers but also to Kevin.

#8404 4 years ago

And yet you quoted him. I kid, I kid. Really though, we all appreciate the update but for the protection of various people I would delete that post.

#8405 4 years ago

I purchased via Paypal/credit card in February 2014

Raised a dispute case with my credit card company when the news broke about the fraud at the beginning of April 2015 and supplied them with details.

About a week later, I noticed a dispute case on my paypal account so the credit card company obviously looked through all my evidence and contacted them.

#8406 4 years ago

Ah, ok. All my information is on my bank's website. I saw you guys were saying that it was your paypal dispute that you were getting money from and I was wondering how you got them to keep a claim open for you.

Yeah, my paypal account says nothing, but I still have the money in my bank account pending.

#8407 4 years ago

Anyone contacted the local TV news outlets in [Kevin's city/state] and passed on this story?

Their 'consumer watchdog' reporters eat this kind of shit up, and the money shot of them getting the door slammed on them by Kevin's wife would be priceless.

#8408 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackjacker:

Anyone contacted the local TV news outlets in [Kevin's city/state] and passed on this story?
Their 'consumer watchdog' reporters eat this kind of shit up, and the money shot of them getting the door slammed on them by Kevin's wife would be priceless.

Mr. Kulek, what do you have to say to your victims who are still awaiting your promised refund?
How do you sleep at night?

- Action 5 NEWS: On your side!

#8409 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Be cautious posting details from the investigators here, you're passing information along to other buyers but also to Kevin.

I'm fully aware of that. The very reason I posted it. I want him to know I'm still actively pursuing this matter till the bitter end.

#8410 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackjacker:

Quoted from movingpictures:

Mr. Kulek, what do you have to say to your victims who are still awaiting your promised refund?
How do you sleep at night?
- Action 5 NEWS: On your side!

I have a local TV station that does the viewer advocate reporting all the time. It actually makes things happen when it comes to potholes and shady businesses. Somebody who is a buyer needs to do this and post the video.

#8411 4 years ago

What about potHEADS and shady businesses?

#8412 4 years ago

Wall of text incoming...

Hi guys. Long time lurker, first time poster and f***ing angry Predator victim. Just to let others know how my own personal situation is going with regard to a refund. Obviously nothing from Kevin Kulek at all, no emails since his last "signing off" email.
Opened Paypal dispute for 3 payments on April 1st. Immediately rejected as per Paypal policies.
Opened a credit card dispute in person at my local bank branch (Paypal funded by credit card) on April 22nd. I submitted only emails regarding my request for pre-order slot, confirmation from Paypal and Kevin of monies sent/recieved, any emails regarding delivery times and finally Kevins admission of not machines being delivered. My main point was that I had written proof from Kevin that a refund was coming and that since I had not received any refund in the 4 or so weeks, that a chargeback was required.

Received the money back onto my credit from the Bank 5th May but the dispute is still open in my Paypal Resolution centre. The only issue is that I'm getting my payment monies back in $AUD meaning there is about USD$600 still in Kevins/Paypals hand that is still outstanding. I transacted in US$ dollars and expect the full amount back in US$. Also the bank denied my chargeback of the first payment ($250 deposit) due to the it being so long ago. 1st payment 14 Dec 2012. 2nd Payment 26 June 2014. 3rd Payment 27 June 2014 totalling US$4750. I understand that this is probably my banks money that I have been returned but now Paypal and Kevin are on the hook for the funds instead of me.

I suggest that those rejected by their banks/card issuers have another try at a chargeback focusing on the promised refunds.
RIP Predator #193

#8413 4 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

I have a local TV station that does the viewer advocate reporting all the time. It actually makes things happen when it comes to potholes and shady businesses. Somebody who is a buyer needs to do this and post the video.

I don't think Midland Michigan is a bastion of investigative television journalism....

You guys need to swat this guy with everything from a civil and criminal side you can. Its going to take time and effort, but the more pressure you put on him, the more likely something is going to break free.

#8414 4 years ago
Quoted from meesey:

I suggest that those rejected by their banks/card issuers have another try at a chargeback focusing on the promised refunds.
RIP Predator #193

Thanks for sharing mate. Definitely worth tackling this bs with the "promised refund" angle. I know the CC companies will ask for documents to prove it was mentioned and I don't think anyone should have an issue here.

#8415 4 years ago

I live on the same street as Kev! He bought himself a new ferrari 458 a few months ago. His wife has a bmw m5.
He went on vacation to the bahamas and brought everybody on the steet a box of Cuban cigars each!
I thought he had won the lottery by the way he has been living over the past few years.
I think his wife has new silicon boobs now, courtesy of you guys! He has a fantastic pinball collection, He has 5 BBBs.
Who needs five big bang bars? haha! The guy is crazy! To think he used to drive a prius!
You guys made him a millionare overnight! Hes probably spent it all now! I mean the guy has some balls! He even called it The predator.lol! Cmon!

#8417 4 years ago
Quoted from CrotchRotXO:

I live on the same street as Kev! He bought himself a new ferrari 458 a few months ago. His wife has a bmw m5.
He went on vacation to the bahamas and brought everybody on the steet a box of Cuban cigars each!
I thought he had won the lottery by the way he has been living over the past few years.
I think his wife has new silicon boobs now, courtesy of you guys! He has a fantastic pinball collection, He has 5 BBBs.
Who needs five big bang bars? haha! The guy is crazy! To think he used to drive a prius!
You guys made him a millionare overnight! Hes probably spent it all now! I mean the guy has some balls! He even called it The Predator.lol! Cmon!

could have maybe believed this post before the 5 BBB comment.

#8418 4 years ago
Quoted from CrotchRotXO:

You guys made him a millionare overnight! Hes probably spent it all now! I mean the guy has some balls! He even called it The Predator.lol! Cmon!

lame.jpg
#8419 4 years ago
Quoted from CrotchRotXO:

You guys made him a millionare overnight! Hes probably spent it all now! I mean the guy has some balls! He even called it The predator.lol! Cmon!

You went to the trouble of starting a Pinside account for this???

#8420 4 years ago
Quoted from CrotchRotXO:

Really man? you know our fellow pinsiders have a gaping wound that looks like it will not heal anytime soon, you are making it worse with your attempt at humor, it is not funny at all and you should be ashamed of yourself

#8421 4 years ago
Quoted from bobbyt:

Really man? you know our fellow pinsiders have a gaping wound that looks like it will not heal anytime soon, you are making it worse with your attempt at humor, it is not funny at all and you should be ashamed of yourself

Relax Ladies! The post will most likley be deleted soon! I mean everybody knows this is the most censored forum on the interwebs!!

#8422 4 years ago

^^How many fake profiles are you trying to create?

#8423 4 years ago

Howdy there Hondanut!

#8424 4 years ago
Quoted from CrotchRotXO:

Huh? Ejected for 24 hours? Why not delete his account immediately as it is obviously fake and someone who only created it for the sake of being a juvenile prick? Brand new account? "Crotch Rot"? "LOL" initials? Freeze the account and block the IP, right?

#8425 4 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

Huh? Ejected for 24 hours? Why not delete his account immediately as it is obviously fake and someone who only created it for the sake of being a juvenile prick? Brand new account? "Crotch Rot"? "LOL" initials? Freeze the account and block the IP, right?

Nice work there Colombo! .....

But you need not worry! As i previously stated in the last thread, this is the most censored forum on the interwebs, the mods will come to the rescue!

He probably spent yours on a thai hooker!

#8426 4 years ago
Quoted from Genuis:

Nice work there Colombo! .....
But you need not worry! As i previously stated in the last thread, this is the most censored forum on the interwebs, the mods will come to the rescue!
He probably spent yours on a thai hooker!

Freeze this account while you're at it mods.

#8427 4 years ago
Quoted from CrotchRotXO:

I think his wife has new silicon boobs now

That sounds... painful.

#8428 4 years ago
dont_feed_the_trolls.jpg
#8430 4 years ago

I remember being 15 and the internet was relatively new, and going through the "I'm gonna troll the message boards today" phase. Good times.

#8431 4 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

If you are a victim please gather the following to report to,the detective in midland. Please don't wait. Please call,him right away.

1- all your details, DOB, address, how much you paid, when, how much, in a one page summary email. Include dates! Declare yourself a victim of KKK and here are my details.

2- evidence of any contact you had with KKK - notes from phone calls, recorded messages, and emails. Attach all this to your email.

3- another email attached labeled Web Links where you put links to incriminating videos, podcasts, and websites. There will be lots of duplication but don't worry about that just do it.

I have to make you find his phone number yourself. Detective Brent Benzing with the Midland County Sheriff. Only 5 people have reported today...WTF!?!

Don't lay down for this! Call the detective! Gather info and email the detective ! That information is bullets in his gun.

Right now, as we speak, KKK is relaxing. He DOES have counsel now. They are taking the position that NONE of this is criminal, it's all civil. His position is he never lied, never defrauded. Don't let him do this to us. Help prove to that detective what a rat bastard snitch Kevin Kulek is.

Keeping this fresh. Do as Rommy suggests. Keep the pressure on Kevin Kulek. Even though some are getting their money back through chargebacks from credit card companies,that does not diminish the fact the Kevin Kulek willingly defrauded people. Do not forget that fact, Kevin Kulek willingly defrauded people.

#8432 4 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

Kevin Whitney Kulek, not to be mixed up with his dad Kevin Mitchell Kulek

It's interesting to see what pops up when you do a Google search using that name.

For example...

http://www.poetry.com/historical_poems/7544029

Note: I have no idea if this was actually posted by Kevin Whitney Kulek of Skit-B Pinball, or if someone was simply using that site to troll Kevin, but the first seven lines are pretty interesting.

In_So_Many_Words.jpg

#8433 4 years ago

Your touch is so soft? Whoa, what the hell is going on here

#8434 4 years ago

^yeah, I remember reading that awhile back, the kid is about as deep as a puddle...

Has anyone gotten a court date set yet?

#8435 4 years ago

I think he's trying to say we are not being aggressive enough.

#8436 4 years ago

The SkitB Pinball Movie, coming soon to Lifetime

FB_IMG_1430694019316.jpg
#8437 4 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

I think he's trying to say we are not being aggressive enough.

Holy sh*t I almost choked on my food haha

#8438 4 years ago
Quoted from Razorbak86:

It's interesting to see what pops up when you do a Google search using that name.
For example...
http://www.poetry.com/historical_poems/7544029
Note: I have no idea if this was actually posted by Kevin Whitney Kulek of Skit-B Pinball, or if someone was simply using that site to troll Kevin, but the first seven lines are pretty interesting.
In_So_Many_Words.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Umm, no. I can't believe that is the same Kevin. I'm pretty sure Whit is very much a staunch atheist.

#8439 4 years ago

His next poem is likely going to be a haiku
" I am going to jail,
Predator was a true scam,
Pray for my bunghole"

#8440 4 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

Umm, no. I can't believe that is the same Kevin. I'm pretty sure Whit is very much a staunch atheist.

That was written along time ago, knowing his life story, he more likely than not stopped believing in higher powers when shit hit the fan with family.

#8441 4 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

His next poem is likely going to be a haiku
" I am going to jail,
Predator was a true scam,
Pray for my bunghole"

I think it's spelled "Prey".

#8442 4 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

^yeah, I remember reading that awhile back, the kid is about as deep as a puddle...
Has anyone gotten a court date set yet?

Next Tuesday. I'll be there. I hope Kevin will...

#8443 4 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

Good luck! Are you driving all the way up to MI for this or do you have a lawyer appearing on your behalf? Either way, hope it goes well for you.

#8444 4 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

Awesome. Keep us posted.

#8445 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Good luck! Are you driving all the way up to MI for this or do you have a lawyer appearing on your behalf? Either way, hope it goes well for you.

I'm making it a vacation. It's a drive, but I'm going to have fun. At least I'm away from work for a week!!!!!

#8446 4 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

I hesitated to mention what's been going on because I've been afraid Kevin might be a flight risk. But he's finally been serviced by the Midland County Sheriff's Office, and I have a court date with him on the calendar.
So, if Kevin and/or his attorney read this, feel free to contact me so we can settle this out of court. Otherwise, I'll look forward to seeing you there. I'm glad to see a little traction made here, although I know there is still a long way to go.

Oh this is the "court date" I was thinking of. I thought it already happened. Either way, have fun!

#8447 4 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

You had mentioned stopping by Marvin's when you are in town. Maybe you would want to hook up with some of the local guys when you're here? If so just let us know when. I'm unable to make it from some temporary health issues but I'm sure some of the other local guys would be happy to meet you and play some pinball. Its a good group around here. But of course us pinballers are a good group anywhere we are!

#8448 4 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

I'm making it a vacation. It's a drive, but I'm going to have fun. At least I'm away from work for a week!!!!!

Hopefully you're not driving all the way up for the arraignment.

#8449 4 years ago
Quoted from playboywillis:

Hopefully you're not driving all the way up for the arraignment.

It's small claims court.

#8450 4 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

It's small claims court.

I'm tempted to drive over just to watch (I'm maybe a half hour away.) Good luck regardless!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 4,199.00
Hardware
CPR Playfields
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods
$ 6,450.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 79.00
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
Boards
PinSound Plus Out of stock
PinSound
$ 42.00
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 27.95
$ 9,500.00
$ 229.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 24.50
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 1.95
Various Novelties
Pinball Wheezer
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
There are 18278 posts in this topic. You are on page 169 of 366.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside