Topic Stats

• 18,278 posts
  • 815 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 21 days ago by Mr68
  • Topic is favorited by 193 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,540 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
194b3475e0440b8112afc0ac4ad5bf0ed0e8ec3db63fb4b6748a4f2e06a9865b (resized).jpg
31A053C2-4495-4E3E-980F-E5ADEA02F1DE (resized).jpeg
IMG_2933 (resized).JPG
beetlejuice-shrunken head (resized).jpg
2716720260_bc8966f6b1 (resized).jpg
D460F55E-AD42-43C6-91EB-B8162A84A094.gif
Screenshot_20190103-214734_Facebook (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20181108-174321 (resized).png
Fife Appeal Sept 24 2018.pdf (PDF preview)
cat ooo 2.gif
7332539.attach (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

86 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 18278 posts in this topic. You are on page 168 of 366.
#8351 4 years ago
Quoted from captainadam_21:

What is wrong with people?! Do they waive all their HIPPA rights by consenting to this?

No.

#8352 4 years ago

I have no idea why anyone would want photos of this, let alone "pro" photos that you actually pay money for.

If photos existed of my mother giving birth to me, I can't imagine that she would ever want to see them again. And I know FOR SURE that I would never, ever EVER want to see them. Like ever. In fact, I'm pretty sure I'd pay you several thousands of dollars to never see them.

Also on the list of things I never want to see:

1) My circumcision
2) My first prostate exam coming up in ~5 years
3) The explosive diarrhea I had after eating a giant plate of nachos w/jalapenos followed by a large bag of gummi bears (never do this, btw)

#8353 4 years ago
Quoted from jonnyo:

I have no idea why anyone would want photos of this, let alone "pro" photos that you actually pay money for.

It's about as appealing as this:
db028bd2f31250285411.jpg

#8354 4 years ago
Quoted from jonnyo:

2) My first prostate exam coming up in ~5 years

Hell, with the right lighting, music, and a nice bottle of wine, that may pass for a date for me, after 20 years of marriage!

fletch.jpg
#8356 4 years ago

There's one for the mantle.

Maybe someone should email her and ask where the money went.

#8357 4 years ago

I've unfortunately seen more than my fair share of "live birth photos" from families that think it's normal to post that shit.

Some with full on vag too, which under normal circumstances really interests me, but not when it's all bloody and a kid is coming out of it.

The birth of your baby is only beautiful to you, end of story.

#8358 4 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I've unfortunately seen more than my fair share of "live birth photos" from families that think it's normal to post that shit.
Some with full on vag too, which under normal circumstances really interests me, but not when it's all bloody and a kid is coming out of it.
The birth of your baby is only beautiful to you, end of story.

True. I find it's a very intimate time in ones life and should be kept as a memory, not framed on a wall or posted on facebook .

#8359 4 years ago
Quoted from Dewey68:

Hell, with the right lighting, music, and a nice bottle of wine, that may pass for a date for me, after 20 years of marriage!

fletch.jpg

#8360 4 years ago

Well, I guess we now know what was in that suitcase in pulp fiction. This lady's luminescent newborn.

#8361 4 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

You'd be amazed at how hard they market and push their "sales reps" to go after new moms and lonely housewives, because they need extra spending money and/or some purpose in life. It's pretty predatory... and that's how I'm linking this back to Predator.

It's a shame how much the companies take advantage of the situation.

My boss and I have always thought if we could come up with a way for stay at home moms to bring in some extra income in a straight forward, legal manner, we would have a huge business on our hands.

I don't know what the work is, but the concept being that a person would sign in to work on the website and get fed tasks that need to be completed, each with a dollar value associated with them. Similar to the mechanical turk that Amazon ran, but with higher paying jobs.

We just can't nail down what the black box is that takes jobs from somewhere and feeds them to the appropriate, available resources. The technology part of that is easy, figuring out what jobs fit the bill is hard.

#8362 4 years ago
Quoted from KingDaddy:

Yup, a Google search lasts forever... I would list his full name and details as much as possible.

Not in Europe, see "The right to be forgotten":
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_to_be_forgotten

In a nutshell, Europeans can apply to Google to have search results removed from the listings. This only applies to Google searches carried out on using European TLD, so if I search google.co.uk I might see this at the bottom of the listing:

Some results may have been removed under data protection law in Europe

It's quite easy to get around though, just by using google.com instead.

Anyway, slightly offtopic.

#8363 4 years ago

Why is Elaine from Seinfeld there?

Quoted from captainadam_21:

What is wrong with people?! Do they waive all their HIPPA rights by consenting to this?

#8364 4 years ago

I've had the Predator soundtrack on my phone for years. Set to random, the odd track pops up now and again.

Over the last few months, just hearing it makes me sad. Think I'm gonna have to remove it

#8365 4 years ago

OK folks...knock it off with the live birth stuff....I know everyone is bored and anxious waiting to see what happens next in this drama, but really people?

#8366 4 years ago

See this post (from 2011) by JPOP looking for help with coding on P-ROC and the answer by Kevin (Post by Seven11) to assist him. Coincidence?

http://www.pinballcontrollers.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=trdr8a9kk0mu9dsbv41t8pst25&topic=330.msg2645#msg2645

You can confirm it's Kevin based on his stated Yahoo Messenger Handle.

#8367 4 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

I used to be one of the top 10 sellers in one of these types of companies when they were new, then once they turned into a "recruit every single person you can" pyramid scheme I bailed out quick. I went from earning free trips to Vegas, NYC, and Naples Florida to only getting my hotel paid for at training and getting emails saying "since you aren't recruiting, we are dropping your buying discount to below what new people sign up at."

Had a guy try to rope me into one of these before. The promise of riches and dreams coming true.

I tried once to get an apprenticeship for an elevator union in Michigan. I took a test with about 200 other candidates and they were looking for 2 people. I had no experience and I forgot how to do fractions on the test (I'd been out of school for 8 years!). Anyway, i didn't get the job. Whatever, I tried.

Two weeks later this guy calls me up and said he was one of the five guys that interviewed me, and I showed real promise and "just barely got beat out by the 2 other guys." He said, "I can help you get a job at another elevator union in a different state if you'd be willing to move." So, we set up a time and met at a bar that I frequented to talk about it. After around 10 minutes, the conversation shifted to this thing called T.E.A.M. How would I like to be rich? I told him a job making $32/hr to work on elevators would be more than enough for me. How would I like to never have to work again? I told him I wouldn't know what to do with my time. I immediately saw through this guy's bullshit but kept it going because I needed the job. We met two more times, both times the conversation turned to T.E.A.M. and once I even drove up to where he lived to attend a T.E.A.M. seminar. It was just....bullshit. No other way to put it.

Finally, this guy says we should have one more meeting so I told him I would only do it if we actually talked about the job and how I was going to get it. Told him I'd look into joining his group after I had an income. So we meet at the same bar we've been meeting at, and he was bringing some guys he wanted me to meet (that lived about 2 hours away) and we'd talk about the job. I knew these were just going to be his cronies, but gave him a chance. In walks him and two other guys and they come sit at the table. They immediately started talking about T.E.A.M. and how they'd like me to be a part of it. I stare at this guy for 5 minutes, never looking at his friends once while they try to recruit me. When they get done talking and are waiting for me to reply, I stand up and say, "Sorry you guys drove all the way here, but this guy lied to you. I'm never joining this bullshit pyramid scheme," and went and sat at the bar.

Two days later the guy calls me and gives me the number to two unions in cities I talked about moving to. They tell me that they just got done with the hiring process. I drop the guy's name and tell them what he told me. They pretty much laugh me off the line and say, "You can try next year when we start up interviews again."

What a piece of shit.

#8368 4 years ago
Quoted from the_one:

Did anyone got a charge back via paypal? My charge back has been initiated by my CC company via paypal and these 45 days are almost over.

Very bad news I heard actually. Another preorder guy told me that his CC company did as well initiate the chargeback and now they mentioned to him the request is closed, there is no money in any account to charge back. My CC company opened as well 3 requests (for each of my preorders) and I just heard from paypal that the 3 cases have been closed few days ago as well. I did check my account immediately and there isn't any money from paypal or my CC company in behalf of Kevin Kulek or SkitB. Couldn't reach the CC office now but for me it seems currently that there is the same bullshit, no money left, no chargeback possible. Neither via CC company nor Paypal. Lost 9000$ at the end
Any idea how to proceed further?

#8369 4 years ago
Quoted from the_one:

Very bad news I heard actually. Another preorder guy told me that his CC company did as well initiate the chargeback and now they mentioned to him the request is closed, there is no money in any account to charge back. My CC company opened as well 3 requests (for each of my preorders) and I just heard from paypal that the 3 cases have been closed few days ago as well. I did check my account immediately and there isn't any money from paypal or my CC company in behalf of Kevin Kulek or SkitB. Couldn't reach the CC office now but for me it seems currently that there is the same bullshit, no money left, no chargeback possible. Neither via CC company nor Paypal. Lost 9000$ at the end

So does this mean the locked Paypal acct is empty, or your CC doesn't want to fight with PP? Is there an INTL roadblock that US buyers might not have to deal with?

#8370 4 years ago

I assume there is not one cent left in any paypal account based on what I got noticed from paypal.
They told me my chargeback requests which have been opened from my CC company are proved, confirmed and than after the 45 days closed. So far no money on any of my accounts, neither on my CC nor on my paypal account. Due to the fact thats the similar result compared to my friend which have been told there isn't money to chargeback I guess the account is really empty.

#8371 4 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

Detective Brent Benzing with the Midland County Sheriff. Only 5 people have reported today...WTF!?!

In the meantime, only five people have called the detective???

#8372 4 years ago

Will the detective cover as well my part? I'm located in Germany.
What can he do for us?

#8373 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

The ONLY $ anyone is getting back is from credit card chargebacks. Paypal is denying all claims, but can't do anything when it comes to creditcards.

Based on what I learned today thats obviously not the case, unfortunately

#8374 4 years ago

I'm sorry man, but I don't think the detective is going to help with anyone's money. The only way is a civil lawsuit.

#8375 4 years ago

And also, I never believed that Kevin didn't empty the Paypal as soon as money was received. In his words, he needed it for the project.

Now that I'm writing this, if he did transfer it to a bank, he would have had to have given them some explanation for it. Claimed it on his taxes or something right?

#8376 4 years ago
Quoted from the_one:

I assume there is not one cent left in any paypal account based on what I got noticed from paypal.
They told me my chargeback requests which have been opened from my CC company are proved, confirmed and than after the 45 days closed. So far no money on any of my accounts, neither on my CC nor on my paypal account. Due to the fact thats the similar result compared to my friend which have been told there isn't money to chargeback I guess the account is really empty.

Did you go through Paypal to file a claim only? Or did you file a claim through your CC company? Sorry, I got a little confused. If it's through paypal, no doubt they will send you that email. But if your credit card company also said they had to close the case because "there isn't money to chargeback" then this situation has really hit rock bottom . Odd that others have successfully received a chargeback.

#8377 4 years ago
Quoted from playboywillis:

Claimed it on his taxes or something right?

I think the only claiming he has done was that he had a license.

While a cash deposit of over 10K at your bank results in paperwork to the IRS, not sure how transfers from paypal to a bank account would come into play. Regardless, if he was doing them as they came in, they would all be under the reporting requirement. Doubt the IRS is going to catch this unless something else (or someone) brings it to their attention.

#8378 4 years ago

I've stated this before, but I paid my $250 by check and when it got refunded it came via paypal. This was a while ago an I didn't think anything of it at the time. It proves there was no segregation of funds at the very least.

#8379 4 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

I think the only claiming he has done was that he had a license.

While a cash deposit of over 10K at your bank results in paperwork to the IRS, not sure how transfers from paypal to a bank account would come into play. Regardless, if he was doing them as they came in, they would all be under the reporting requirement. Doubt the IRS is going to catch this unless something else (or someone) brings it to their attention.

But when he files his taxes, won't he have to pay interest on the money in his bank account? If that's the case then the IRS will most definitely want to know where the extra money came from. If your account goes from having $1000 in it to having $50000 in it, someone will notice. It is very hard to receive a substantial dollar amount and not pay taxes on it.

#8380 4 years ago
Quoted from Tomahawkjim:

won't he have to pay interest on the money in his bank account?

sure, but $10K more in interest than the year before, is not going to trigger an audit, as long as he pays the taxes on that interest.

#8381 4 years ago
Quoted from nintendo:

Did you go through Paypal to file a claim only? Or did you file a claim through your CC company? Sorry, I got a little confused. If it's through paypal, no doubt they will send you that email. But if your credit card company also said they had to close the case because "there isn't money to chargeback" then this situation has really hit rock bottom . Odd that others have successfully received a chargeback.

My money got paid via paypal but they took it from my credit card account. So paypal took money from my credit card account and routed it to SkitB paypal account. So initially money came from my CC company and thats the reason they (my CC company) did open the chargeback on paypal side. I will see tomorrow when I can reach my CC company. But based on the infos my friend got from his CC company (same situation as mine) I am not very optimistic

#8382 4 years ago
Quoted from the_one:

Is there any other evidence to suggest the account is really empty? Not that I would be surprised.

#8383 4 years ago

Not from my side, but I will check with my CC Company.

#8384 4 years ago

The ability of a card company funding a chargeback has zero to do with what is in SkitB's paypal account. The Card company has no relationship with SkitB, nor that specific 'bucket' within Paypal. The Card company deals with Paypal as the merchant, and how they exchange money at their merchant banking level. The 'what money is in the account' discussion has relevancy only within the paypal world and it's customers.

Paypal gets dinged for chargebacks REGARDLESS of what is in someone's account.. hence why they are so aggressive in 'taking money back' even after it leaves paypal.

The success of a charge back is going to be dependent on your card company, their policies, and your timing.

#8385 4 years ago

I seem to recall reading in this thread a few pages back that the detective had an interview set up with Kevin and his attorney like a week ago. Did anyone who contacted the detective receive an outcome? Sucks that Kevin lied to everyone, then promised refunds, and now nothing...still wishing everyone with money still invested good luck!

Scott

#8386 4 years ago

Didn't he also have a court summons?

#8387 4 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Didn't he also have a court summons?

He probably didn't show up. I'm sure he's still just running away and avoiding everything

#8388 4 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

He probably didn't show up. I'm sure he's still just running away and avoiding everything

I'm sure he thinks the "get out of jail card" he is keeping in his pocket from last year's epic Monopoly game is all he needs.

Its like, an unnoficial understanding. Y'know?

#8389 4 years ago

That moron is gonna do jail time, I paid $4750 and if im not getting it back Id like to know I at the very least paid that money to send him to jail.

#8390 4 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

That moron is gonna do jail time, I paid $4750 and if im not getting it back Id like to know I at the very least paid that money to send him to jail.

Amen to that

#8391 4 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

Shortly after this show I was able to get my 250 deposit back. Only took 2 weeks but now it looks like I barely made it out in time.
Best wishes to all of you what a horrid situation.

Mission Accomplished.

#8392 4 years ago
image.jpg
#8393 4 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

I sure hope he goes to jail. Just absconding with the money and going silent after promising refunds is not acceptable. I'm only out $250 but I'm not happy being defrauded out of that either.

Anyone talk to the detective recently? Kevin trying to skate by on this being civil matter only is frustrating.

#8394 4 years ago

I am sure that when the prosecutor announces the charges for his arraignment the list will be very long.

#8395 4 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

I am sure that when the prosecutor announces the charges for his arraignment the list will be very long.

You mean it's not capped at 250?

#8396 4 years ago

My PayPal case was opened on 16th April. Just noticed it was closed on 1st May.

Status details - We've finished reviewing this case. You don't need to do anything else.

Errrrr.....so does this mean I keep my money? Kevin/Skit-B were supposed to have 45 days to respond. I haven't had any follow up emails. Damn confusing. The money is still there on my credit card.

Edit: -

Just looked up why it's closed....
Step 7 - Case closed
The chargeback case is closed because there is insufficient evidence to dispute the chargeback.

So I guess it's ruled in my favour and I get to keep my money. What a relief!

#8397 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I sure hope he goes to jail.

If there was a way to up vote this statement a millions times, I would.

#8398 4 years ago
Quoted from BigPhil:

My PayPal case was opened on 16th April. Just noticed it was closed on 1st May.
Status details - We've finished reviewing this case. You don't need to do anything else.
Errrrr.....so does this mean I keep my money? Kevin/Skit-B were supposed to have 45 days to respond. I haven't had any follow up emails. Damn confusing. The money is still there on my credit card.
Edit: -
Just looked up why it's closed....
Step 7 - Case closed
The chargeback case is closed because there is insufficient evidence to dispute the chargeback.
So I guess it's ruled in my favour and I get to keep my money. What a relief!

For the benefit of our overseas brethren, and others who have been disputed, when did you pay Kevin Kulek? Did you open a case with your credit card company or through Paypal? What evidence did you supply for your case?

Any details would be helpful for others.

#8399 4 years ago
Quoted from Noahs_Arcade:

You mean it's not capped at 250?

Oh no...there will be additional charges for conspiracy, use of electronic device to commit fraud, interstate financial transactions etc etc. Of course, that all depends on if the detective gets enough information from the victims to obtain a warrant.

#8400 4 years ago

On that note, get your details to the detective people! Time to hit Kevin where it hurts.

Quoted from rommy:

If you are a victim please gather the following to report to,the detective in midland. Please don't wait. Please call,him right away.
1- all your details, DOB, address, how much you paid, when, how much, in a one page summary email. Include dates! Declare yourself a victim of KKK and here are my details.
2- evidence of any contact you had with KKK - notes from phone calls, recorded messages, and emails. Attach all this to your email.
3- another email attached labeled Web Links where you put links to incriminating videos, podcasts, and websites. There will be lots of duplication but don't worry about that just do it.
I have to make you find his phone number yourself. Detective Brent Benzing with the Midland County Sheriff. Only 5 people have reported today...WTF!?!
Don't lay down for this! Call the detective! Gather info and email the detective ! That information is bullets in his gun.
Right now, as we speak, KKK is relaxing. He DOES have counsel now. They are taking the position that NONE of this is criminal, it's all civil. His position is he never lied, never defrauded. Don't let him do this to us. Help prove to that detective what a rat bastard snitch Kevin Kulek is.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RGP Models
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 28.00
$ 87.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Mods
$ 27.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 64.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 156.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
There are 18278 posts in this topic. You are on page 168 of 366.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside