Topic Stats

• 18,413 posts
  • 823 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 23 days ago by freeplay3
  • Topic is favorited by 187 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,549 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20200619_181740 (resized).jpg
20181223_161836 (resized).jpg
E16C0850-4F24-4E9B-AC12-7791B43AF112 (resized).jpeg
Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
194b3475e0440b8112afc0ac4ad5bf0ed0e8ec3db63fb4b6748a4f2e06a9865b (resized).jpg
31A053C2-4495-4E3E-980F-E5ADEA02F1DE (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18413 posts in this topic. You are on page 160 of 369.
#7951 5 years ago

I emailed all info I had that included personal emails from Kevin promising a refund. At this point, I do not see how we get money back. I think Kevin is headed to jail. There is no way this is civil. He stole monies as evidence by the lack of refunds.

#7952 5 years ago

Dont' give up yet. The court can appoint an "overserr" to legally take possession of everything everyone owns and sell it at auction, then they split it up evenly. Its works if the bad guy has something of value (Like Madoff), but if Kevin is living in a cardboard box with no hidden cash...well.....

#7953 5 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

Dont' give up yet. The court can appoint an "overserr" to legally take possession of everything everyone owns and sell it at auction, then they split it up evenly.

Hmm, I wonder just how much Sonic the Hedgehog and Duck Hunt would bring at auction. Probably not too much, lol.

#7954 5 years ago

ke7mi.jpg

#7955 5 years ago

Uh uh....maybe the credit card company has not passed the money over to the travel/cruise agency yet. Ya can always continue to hope.

#7956 5 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

If you are a victim please gather the following to report to,the detective in midland. Please don't wait. Please call,him right away.
1- all your details, DOB, address, how much you paid, when, how much, in a one page summary email. Include dates! Declare yourself a victim of KKK and here are my details.
2- evidence of any contact you had with KKK - notes from phone calls, recorded messages, and emails. Attach all this to your email.
3- another email attached labeled Web Links where you put links to incriminating videos, podcasts, and websites. There will be lots of duplication but don't worry about that just do it.
I have to make you find his phone number yourself. Detective Brent Benzing with the Midland County Sheriff. Only 5 people have reported today...WTF!?!
Don't lay down for this! Call the detective! Gather info and email the detective ! That information is bullets in his gun.
Right now, as we speak, KKK is relaxing. He DOES have counsel now. They are taking the position that NONE of this is criminal, it's all civil. His position is he never lied, never defrauded. Don't let him do this to us. Help prove to that detective what a rat bastard snitch Kevin Kulek is.

Bump

#7957 5 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Please do as Rommy asks!! You guys should all be calling Detective Brent Benzing with the Midland County Sherriff.

bump

#7958 5 years ago

Hate to disrupt this thread but didn't know where to post this. Does anybody know what Skit-B's next game is going to be?

#7959 5 years ago
Quoted from kismetnumber1:

Hate to disrupt this thread but didn't know where to post this. Does anybody know what Skit-B's next game is going to be?

Kevin's next venture will be under the name Skit-C (some kid in the clink).

#7960 5 years ago

Yawn..............Joey

#7961 5 years ago

Hide n Seek

#7962 5 years ago

Looks like you've done your homework, not too late to get in on Predator

#7963 5 years ago

drop the soap in the shower game

#7964 5 years ago

love the humor in this thread..but more than likely not a joke..since most of you stay in reality most of the time I see you can not think like he does..this true..my bet is someday he will try to make another game...in his mind he has to ..this is how these people think..i know hard to believe but I have seen this kind of thing before.2 years...10 years... someday this major ham bone will make his gallant return to pinball............beware..

#7965 5 years ago
Quoted from belairjoe:

love the humor in this thread..but more than likely not a joke..since most of you stay in reality most of the time I see you can not think like he does..this true..my bet is someday he will try to make another game...in his mind he has to ..this is how these people think..i know hard to believe but I have seen this kind of thing before.2 years...10 years... someday this major ham bone will make his gallant return to pinball............beware..

Well he did mention that he will get back into pinball as he still believes in the Predator project The last article from pinballnews he said something about not ruling out that option...

#7966 5 years ago
Quoted from nintendo:

Well he did mention that he will get back into pinball as he still believes in the Predator project The last article from pinballnews he said something about not ruling out that option...

Not with Pinsides help

#7967 5 years ago
Quoted from nintendo:

Just a stall tatic.

#7968 5 years ago

As Rommy said........if you are a victim please gather the following to report to,the detective in midland. Please don't wait. Please call,him right away.
1- all your details, DOB, address, how much you paid, when, how much, in a one page summary email. Include dates! Declare yourself a victim of KKK and here are my details.
2- evidence of any contact you had with KKK - notes from phone calls, recorded messages, and emails. Attach all this to your email.
3- another email attached labeled Web Links where you put links to incriminating videos, podcasts, and websites. There will be lots of duplication but don't worry about that just do it.
Don't lay down for this! Call the detective! Gather info and email the detective ! That information is bullets in his gun.
Right now, as we speak, KKK is relaxing. He DOES have counsel now. They are taking the position that NONE of this is criminal, it's all civil. His position is he never lied, never defrauded. Don't let him do this to us. Help prove to that detective what a rat bastard snitch Kevin Kulek is.

And please do not forget to put the the exact dates you sent in money, the dates Kevin promised blah blah blah, and what Kevin's responses were to any questions (and when). This might not seem like important information right now but when it comes to the trial stage this is the type of information that that will destroy his defense. Make sure all of that information gets to the detective.

#7969 5 years ago

It's a little bit crazy to think that he'll do future projects (potentially continuing Predator) and not tackling the refund issue first. Insanity!

#7970 5 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

As Rommy said........if you are a victim please gather the following to report to,the detective in midland. Please don't wait. Please call,him right away.
And please do not forget to put the the exact dates you sent in money, the dates Kevin promised blah blah blah, and what Kevin's responses were to any questions (and when). This might not seem like important information right now but when it comes to the trial stage this is the type of information that that will destroy his defense. Make sure all of that information gets to the detective.

I called the detective today and received a call back instantly. He told me what to email him and i sent it all right away. This case is real if you haven't contacted him you should do so immediately. The more people who get involved the better.

#7971 5 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

I called the detective today and received a call back instantly. He told me what to email him and i sent it all right away. This case is real if you haven't contacted him you should do so immediately. The more people who get involved the better.

Did he give you any other update? Is the FBI taking the lead? Is he still planning to meet with Kevin and his lawyer this week? And what day?

#7972 5 years ago
Quoted from nintendo:

Quoted from nintendo:

It's a little bit crazy to think that he'll do future projects (potentially continuing Predator) and not tackling the refund issue first. Insanity!

He won't. He said he would, but then Kevin has said a lot of things. If you're still giving any weight to his words at this point, I'm not sure what to say to you.

#7973 5 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

He won't. He said he would, but then Kevin has said a lot of things. If you're still giving any weight to his words at this point, I'm not sure what to say to you.

To "think" and to "do" are two different things

#7974 5 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

Is he still planning to meet with Kevin and his lawyer this week? And what day?

Yes, middle of this week.

#7975 5 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

Did he give you any other update? Is the FBI taking the lead? Is he still planning to meet with Kevin and his lawyer this week? And what day?

Not posting updates as of yet as the detective asked me not to. Dont want to give free info to kevins attorney. All i know is the wheels are finally turning.

#7976 5 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Not posting updates as of yet as the detective asked me not to. Dont want to give free info to kevins attorney. All i know is the wheels are finally turning.

Good call, as tempting as it is to keep the info flowing, sharing details of the investigation/prosecution on a public forum that Kevin and his lawyer will likely be following seems like a bad idea.

#7977 5 years ago

It's a good idea to keep quiet unless you are explicitly allowed to discuss any further updates.

#7978 5 years ago

That's what PM's are for...

#7979 5 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

That's what PM's are for...

PM sent.

#7982 5 years ago

Now both sides have council this thread is getting quiet. Can the boobs come back?

#7983 5 years ago
Quoted from RyanStl:

Now both sides have council this thread is getting quiet. Can the boobs come back?

ya know sh!t got real when this thread goes silent

#7984 5 years ago

Yep. Things are happening now.

#7985 5 years ago

This is going to come down like a ton of bricks on Kevin. He is staring down a 20k legal retainer IMHO.

#7986 5 years ago
Quoted from gearheaddropping:

This is going to come down like a ton of bricks on Kevin. He is staring down a 20k legal retainer IMHO.

Peanuts when he's holding 800k of preorder money...if he was smart for the year he's had that money he could have earned 4% conservatively and made 32k.

#7987 5 years ago

Get Ready .......

fbiagent.jpg
#7988 5 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Peanuts when he's holding 800k of preorder money...if he was smart for the year he's had that money he could have earned 4% conservatively and made 32k.

The 20k is to start. It will easily get will over 100k pretty quick.

#7989 5 years ago
Quoted from gearheaddropping:

The 20k is to start. It will easily get will over 100k pretty quick.

And every year that any suit is stalled theres another 32k

#7990 5 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

At this stage of an investigation the detective does not answer any questions.....he asks them. Its all part of how the game works. You probably will not hear much from him until he gets closer to the end of this investigation now unless the evidence against Kevin is so overwhelming that the detective makes a statement that warrants are forthcoming.

#7991 5 years ago

I got a text last Friday from my CC company saying that I will get the money back soon unless Paypal needed more proof. I knew they wouldn't as there were so many of us who asked Paypal for money back.
Anyway today the money appeared back in my CC with an extra $345 since the exchange rate is lower for us so that wasn't bad interest for 8 months I guess. Just happy to have it all back so I hope all you guys get your money back 100% too.

#7992 5 years ago
Quoted from WIKED:

Anyway today the money appeared back in my CC .......

Great news! Seems like the only recourse so far is getting money back through chargebacks.

#7993 5 years ago

If there's one lesson perhaps learned here, use Amex for your paypal purchases....Not only does Amex double warranties they seem to fight the hardest for their customers. Plenty of free Amex cards out there with no yearly fees. I use an instant cash back version myself.

#7994 5 years ago

I bought a pinball machine off Pinside once. Seller was in the US and I had to go down to pick it up. The seller shipped it from down south near the border. I used Paypal which was directly linked to my credit card (did not use alternate method which was my bank account). This is the only way you can cover you a** online with anything. The seller was nice, but in the end the only person who cares about your protection is YOU. I personally go with VISA which has backed me up when I needed them.

Good to know Amex backs up their customers with a double warranties. It's important which credit card you use for large transactions.

#7995 5 years ago

Can anyone answer his question:

After the credit card company gives you a chargeback, do they then in turn go after Kevin?

#7996 5 years ago

In hindsight I wish I had used paypal and credit card. I paid by check. So, I'm having to go after Kevin myself.

#7997 5 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

After the credit card company gives you a chargeback, do they then in turn go after Kevin?

They automatically deduct it from his account.

#7998 5 years ago

Yes, first the go to the PayPal account. If there is anything there, they take it. If not, they go after Kevin. First through PayPal, then a collection agency.

#7999 5 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Yes, first the go to the PayPal account. If there is anything there, they take it. If not, they go after Kevin. First through PayPal, then a collection agency.

By "they" you mean PayPal, right? As I understand it PayPal is required to refund the CC company regardless of whether there's money in Kevin's account, and then PayPal has to try and recover from him. But assuming there's still money in the PayPal account, each chargeback is deducted (along with a $20 fee, apparently).

#8000 5 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

They first send a document to the merchant indicated the chargeback request and what the customer is claiming as the reason. In theory Kevin is the merchant, but not sure how that will work with Paypal, they may be considered the merchant, and they would then likely send Kevin some paper work (not sure how paypal handles this). The merchant then has X days (7 to 14 days?) to challenge the chargeback by providing an explanation and evidence as to why the chargeback should not be granted.

If no response is provided by the due date, then the money is returned to buyer and deducted from the merchants account. If the merchant responds, then the bank/credit card makes a determination as to whether the charge back should continue. They typically go back to the person requesting the chargeback if there is response to report back and give them a chance to rebut what the merchant says. I've seen cases where it ended up not being all or none, but a partial payment.

With credit cards (can't say with paypal), they typically will catch a refund attempt against a charge that has already been charged back and vice versa (in my experience you can't refund a credit card charge against the original transaction for more than the amount originally charged).

Given this freaking disaster, the whole refund thing (if kevin ever even attempted it) could be a lot more problematic with paypal in the middle.

Unfortunately I have been on both sides of this, but never with paypal involved.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 5,899.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 183.97
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Pinball-Mods.com
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Arcade Arts
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 5,899.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 67.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 10.95
$ 199.99
$ 4.95
Apparel - Unisex
ULEKstore
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
$ 7,399.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
There are 18413 posts in this topic. You are on page 160 of 369.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside