Topic Stats

• 18,301 posts
  • 815 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 days ago by TheLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 193 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,544 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
194b3475e0440b8112afc0ac4ad5bf0ed0e8ec3db63fb4b6748a4f2e06a9865b (resized).jpg
31A053C2-4495-4E3E-980F-E5ADEA02F1DE (resized).jpeg
IMG_2933 (resized).JPG
beetlejuice-shrunken head (resized).jpg
2716720260_bc8966f6b1 (resized).jpg
D460F55E-AD42-43C6-91EB-B8162A84A094.gif
Screenshot_20190103-214734_Facebook (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

86 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 18301 posts in this topic. You are on page 159 of 367.
#7901 4 years ago

So, can Kevin be let out of jail to come to small claims court?

#7902 4 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

I'm here and pissed off like everyone else. The good stuff I was hearing was that Andrew was going to be taking this over and we would be getting our games soon.

Kevin was telling you this?

#7903 4 years ago

I've had to be away from the internet all day because of a personal matter, but I'm really happy to catch up on this thread and see the FBI is getting involved.

It certainly is a lot of information to take in, but if a victim hasn't contacted the Midland detective, please get his info from someone in the know and contact him! Get your name on the list.

#7904 4 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Usually the !!!!!!!!11 is enough to signal sarcasm for anyone who's been on the net for more than a year.
But, let the thumbs down roll, bitches!!!!!

If Kevin really is as delusional as he appears, his kids may actually be better off not having him around. I am sure Aaron Hernandez's kid is better off now that he is convicted.

#7905 4 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

and no, I am not related to Kevin. I sometimes wish I could code but I cannot and Rosh.....you know me I was helping Mike pick up that Dr Who from you last year.
I should also add that CAX was an awesome show, for those looking at my pictures on Facebook....those Sequoia tress and the Elephant Lions were the highlight of our trip.
Meeting and hanging out with Ryan Adams was pretty bad ass too!

So you are (or were?) a pre-order on Predator though? Have you managed to get a refund or are you still out money? Have you tried talking with Kevin in the last few weeks?

#7906 4 years ago

Jetzxi is not on trial here gang. He was a preorder guy like many of you and was excited about the project and got lied to by Kevin like the rest of us. That was a couple months ago. No big deal.

#7907 4 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

If Kevin really is as delusional as he appears, his kids may actually be better off not having him around.

No doubt.

First Kevin robbed our pockets for the game money, and now he robs our pockets for the next 16 years to pay for the Welfare that his wife and 3 children will now receive while he is in prison.

It never friggin' ends with this guy....

#7908 4 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

If Kevin really is as delusional as he appears, his kids may actually be better off not having him around. I am sure Aaron Hernandez's kid is better off now that he is convicted.

Cmon guys....Kevin may be delusional and has a hard time with the truth but let's not compare him to a killer and let's leave his kids out of this...no kid should have to face the prospect of a parent serving time.

#7909 4 years ago

Doubtful you will hear anything from Kevin here. The detectives probably already have possession of his computers, and his lawyer has already told him to STFU.

#7910 4 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Cmon guys....Kevin may be delusional and has a hard time with the truth but let's not compare him to a killer and let's leave his kids out of this...no kid should have to face the prospect of a parent serving time.

Agreed.

Everyone: drop the subject of his children entirely please.

#7911 4 years ago

The 'Games Linked to Topic' always provide an extra bit of amusement. At least until they're removed...

#7912 4 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

Most likely he claimed nonprofit status because fox was allowing the ip to be used in a non-profit situation at a lower cost or no cost - just my guess
But there is no way, or at least it's extremely difficult for a manufacturing company to be non-profit. Bells went off for me as soon as I heard that.

I'm no lawyer... but on top of all the fraudulent things he's done, if he either

A. filed paperwork to be a non profit

or

B. went around claiming he was a non profit

That might be another thing he has to answer for in court someday. This whole thing is so recklessly crazy.

#7913 4 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

it's unlikely that he could have ever acquired the license up front... they were self admitted kids in a basement, with zero money, zero plan, zero business structure, zero production experience, zero zero zero... you think fox was going to license their ip to them?

They got how many people to fork over thousands of dollars, Ya never know...

#7914 4 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

They got how many people to fork over thousands of dollars, Ya never know...

Yes, but none of those people work for Fox.

#7915 4 years ago

Am I right in understanding that KK was still attending shows, promoting Predator, even after the 250 spots were taken?
Is there any suggestion that he may have sold more spots than machines? (>250).
If so, he may have actually taken money for more than 250 machines. Not a nice thought.

#7916 4 years ago
Quoted from Darksoul:

Am I right in understanding that KK was still attending shows, promoting Predator, even after the 250 spots were taken?
If so, he may have actually taken money for more than 250 machines. Not a nice thought.

I doubt it. My name was on the wait list for a year and I was never asked for money.

#7917 4 years ago
Quoted from shakenbake:

I doubt it. My name was on the wait list for a year and I was never asked for money.

I have a bit of history with e-mails in regards to wait list, if it helps form a picture:

8/16/13 - "but there would be about 50 people ahead of you on the waiting list"
10/21/13 - " I think there are about 35 ahead of you currently" (so in 2 months 15 dropped out)
4/18/14 - "We have a spot open on the pre-order list and you are the next on the waiting list." (so in 6 months 35 dropped out)
6/11/14 - "As a message to pre-owners who already have an assigned game number and deposit in place to hold your game, if you have yet to meet or exceed a total of $3000 USD towards your machine, this total must be achieved by no later than Saturday, June 28th in order for us to reasonably continue and get these machines built on a schedule that is acceptable for everyone." (request for 2750 more)
8/11/14 - "We have a spot open on the pre-order list and you are the next on the waiting list." (getting desperate now, as I had already dropped out...guess I was back on the list?)

#7918 4 years ago
Quoted from shakenbake:

Man, you are lucky. Go out and buy a lottery ticket.

#7919 4 years ago

Yeah, if Kevin was a supervillain, he would have had a better plan - take 1000 pre-orders, oversell the 1000, then announce a LE version, then announce a 30th anniversary Ruby Red version, send all the proceeds to Isis so he can get his 7 virgins....

#7920 4 years ago
Quoted from Darksoul:

Correct. He was "promoting" Predator at shows for at least a year and maybe as much as two, even after all pre-orders were filled and there was a waiting list. I didn't hear any evidence that he over-sold past 250, however.

#7921 4 years ago
Quoted from jonnyo:

Correct. He was "promoting" Predator at shows for at least a year and maybe as much as two, even after all pre-orders were filled and there was a waiting list. I didn't hear any evidence that he over-sold past 250, however.

I'm guessing he just enjoyed his local celebrity status....and promoting his con......

#7922 4 years ago

so now the FBI is in there too? if so, that's not good.
i really hope everyones get something back, if there is anything left.

again, all of this could have been avoided with communications and transparency.

#7923 4 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

I'm guessing he just enjoyed his local celebrity status....and promoting his con......

Yup.

It reminds me of that line from The Talented Mr Ripley: "I'd rather be a fake somebody than a real nobody."

#7924 4 years ago
Quoted from jonnyo:

He was promoting to his own pre order buyers to make sure they stayed in when he asked for the big money from them and not just the $250. His sell out was just with $250...he had to promote it at shows or he wouldn't have been able to get people locked in.

#7925 4 years ago

They took the money and are making the 3rd Skit-B pinball machine...
OPERATION PRE-ORDER CRIME: feature GEOFF TATE from QUEENSRYCHE fame!!!

Hits like...
1. I Don't Remember (NOT HAVING THE FULL LICENSE)!
2. LICENSE X!
3. Pre-Orders Calling!
4. Operation: Predator Pre-Order!
5. Scam!
6. Spreading The Pre-Order Disease!
7. The Mission (Is Complete!)!
8. Sister Mary Lawsuit!
9. The Kevin Lies!
10. Breaking the Silence!
11. I Don't Believe In Pre-Orders!
12. I Don't Believe In Having Full License To A Game!
13. Waiting For A Refund!
14. My Empty Paypal Account!
15. Eyes Of An Asshole!

#7926 4 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

Hits like...
2. LICENSE X!
3. Pre-Orders Calling!
5. Scam!
8. Sister Mary Lawsuit!
9. The Kevin Lies!
15. Eyes Of An Asshole!

hehehehe...

#7927 4 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Yeah, if Kevin was a supervillain, he would have had a better plan - take 1000 pre-orders, oversell the 1000, then announce a LE version, then announce a 30th anniversary Ruby Red version, send all the proceeds to Isis so he can get his 7 virgins....

He's not a supervillain just a moron.

#7929 4 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

Hits like...
2. LICENSE X!
3. Pre-Orders Calling!
5. Scam!
8. Sister Mary Lawsuit!
9. The Kevin Lies!
15. Eyes Of An Asshole!

"Into the eyes of an assssssshooollllllleeeeeee"

Classic post. Classic album (especially LiveCrime). Nice.

rd.

#7930 4 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

The machine was declared 'production ready', and time to party..

Shark Club 061.JPG

#7931 4 years ago
Quoted from scott_freeman:

It's obvious by that outfit he blew all the money on drugs

#7932 4 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

And some hookers to pimp out.

rd.

#7933 4 years ago

He'd better not lean over like that where he's going.

#7934 4 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

I don't think he is an evil guy. He just has serious issues that unfortunately effected his judgment, and character. A simple admission of facts, followed by apology and restitution is the only path to to fixing this. I know people want him to sit in jail....I don't know all the facts well enough to make a wise opinion on jail and or mental health help.

In my opinion regardless of the outcome, counseling of some sort would be a great idea ASAP.

#7935 4 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

I don't think he is an evil guy. He just has serious issues that unfortunately effected his judgment, and character. A simple admission of facts, followed by apology and restitution is the only path to to fixing this. I know people want him to sit in jail....I don't know all the facts well enough to make a wise opinion on jail and or mental health help.
In my opinion regardless of the outcome, counseling of some sort would be a great idea ASAP.

yes counseling...that's what they called it at st. Martha catholic school back in the day so the people at the hospital did not ask questions

#7936 4 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

Oh, he's probably getting counseling alright!

#7937 4 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

so now the FBI is in there too? if so, that's not good.
i really hope everyones get something back, if there is anything left.
again, all of this could have been avoided with communications and transparency.

They feds might have been required to be called in due to the funds that got transported interstate. Its not financially feasible for any Sheriff dept to send their people out of state to interview victims and they have no authority if something goes wrong during an interview, so the feds just have one of their "local" guys do the work and get the statements. It also allows for some of the additional charges that can only be authorized by federal agents later.
There is going to be a long list of charges against Kevin when this investigation finally gets wrapped up. And if he does not have a substantial amount of cash to refund most of the deposit money life as he knows it will be over. If he has the cash left for most of the refunds he will not look like a total thief in front of the judge and it will somewhat support his claim of being an incompetent guy wanting to start a business. If he has no cash left and the judge sees pics of him and the stripper the judge will peg him as nothing but a con man and sentence him to the upper end of the sentencing guidlines.

#7938 4 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

Hits like...
2. LICENSE X!
3. Pre-Orders Calling!
5. Scam!
8. Sister Mary Lawsuit!
9. The Kevin Lies!
15. Eyes Of An Asshole!

P.S...
They'll be taking pre-orders soon.
Sorry the game soundtrack album isn't out by Record Store Day today...

#7939 4 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

And some hookers to pimp out.
rd.

A pimp wouldn't be caught dead in that tragedy of an outfit. The hat? Really?

#7940 4 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

A pimp wouldn't be caught dead in that tragedy of an outfit. The hat? Really?

It's what all the pimp pimps are wearing these days. Yo.

rd.

#7941 4 years ago
Quoted from RonB:

Oh, he's probably getting counseling alright!

Yeah, that too. I was speaking on a mental health and moral restoration on some level. After all, Kevin is a young guy, he has a chance to one day live an honest to himself/others life. He is also an inteligent guy, regardless of his illogical/morally ambiguous behavior.

The best ending to ths drama is an awakening in the mind of Kevin.

#7942 4 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

The best ending to ths drama is an awakening in the mind of Kevin.

No, the best ending is him refunding the money that he has stolen from ~150 people. And then going back to the hole he crawled out from, never to be heard from again.

#7943 4 years ago

Changed my Predator status on my-pinside/collection... Pin moved from "wishlist" to "collection history" "Owned in the past"...whatever that means here!

History.png
#7944 4 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

No, the best ending is him refunding the money that he has stolen from ~150 people. And then going back to the hole he crawled out from, never to be heard from again.

That goes without saying, (we should all be in agreement on that) and it goes hand in hand with the “awakening” Staying away from public pinball life should also go without saying.

I did not say I wanted to be his friend. He needs to figure out that he is the one to blame for his actions, and fix it.

You have read my posts right?

#7945 4 years ago
Quoted from scott_freeman:

Shark Club 061.JPG (Click image to enlarge)

I'm gonna pop some tags.....got a million dollars in my pocket.

#7946 4 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Y'know it wouldn't surprise me he may have actually thought he was Michael Jackson.

Now I can't stop thinking about that episode of the Simpsons where Bart is fooled into thinking that a huge, Caucasian mental patient was his hero.

#7947 4 years ago
Quoted from ScottinSGFNY:

I'm gonna pop some tags.....got a million dollars in my pocket.

I'm gonna pop some pre-orders...

#7948 4 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

Changed my Predator status on my-pinside/collection... Pin moved from "wishlist" to "collection history" "Owned in the past"...whatever that means here!

History.png

There is also the option to delete it if you don't want that constant reminder of this miserable odyssey.

#7949 4 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

I don't know all the facts well enough to make a wise opinion on jail

Forget jail, I hear there's room at Gutmo with all the recent deaths:

gutmo.jpg

#7950 4 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

They feds might have been required to be called in due to the funds that got transported interstate. Its not financially feasible for any Sheriff dept to send their people out of state to interview victims and they have no authority if something goes wrong during an interview, so the feds just have one of their "local" guys do the work and get the statements. It also allows for some of the additional charges that can only be authorized by federal agents later.

x-files.jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Flipper Parts
Buthamburg
$ 55.00
Lighting - Interactive
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Funhouse Custom Lamp Out of stock
Professor Pinball
$ 15.95
$ 26.95
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 199.99
€ 3.95
Flipper Parts
Multigame
$ 154.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 131.00
Cabinet Parts
Tilted Pinball
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 319.00
Displays
Boston Pinball Company
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
There are 18301 posts in this topic. You are on page 159 of 367.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside