Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 140 of 370.
#6951 9 years ago

Anyone know if the follow up article on Pinball News still coming?

#6952 9 years ago

Bill Schuette?? Really? Isn't that the family that makes those delicious popcorn balls? Schuette Balls I believe?

#6953 9 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

Bill Schuette?? Really? Isn't that the family that makes those delicious popcorn balls? Schuette Balls I believe?

LOL, Schuette is pronounced "Shooty" and not "Shweddy" in this case.

#6954 9 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

Perhaps MaxGain has a mild case of Tourette syndrome?

#6956 9 years ago

Sandy's film that includes some Predators is a classic!

#6957 9 years ago

Coming soon. Abe Lincoln Predator Hunter.

#6959 9 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

Sorry anonymous group there is still no evidence. Im sure all the 200+ buyers will be happy to know that now with a successful creditcard chargeback the whole anonymous group will have successfully recouped all their funds, I know it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. All we have is an article that you the AG wrote and a PN article and at this point from my perspective is just your word against Kevin, now do we know as a group that Kevin is a lying thief? Yes we do but that doesn't change the fact that the AG could be a bunch of people with an agenda to take Skit-B down by any means possible and only watch out for their own hides. Obviously I struck a chord with them which is why they pretty much quoted my posts but here we sit in the same situation since the news broke out, ripped off and lied to, but hey AG, you got yours good job!

So....you don't understand life.

The facts are SO simple & clear.
-Kevin never had the license.
-Kevin never had the ability to mass produce.
-Had the story not come out, no one would have a Predator ever anyway.

But I'll humor you - if the truth was wrong, Kevin would have refuted it with proof. He said "project is over, refunds are coming" ...and has vanished - no one has received refunds. The cherry-lie on top of the sundae-lie. Kevin is the bad guy. His fault entirely. Blame the villain, not the messenger.

#6960 9 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Looks like they even have online filings, but I would avoid that and call their office directly:
"To file on-line go to On-line Consumer Complaint/Inquiry, otherwise send by regular mail or fax as listed above. If you have any questions, please call the Consumer Protection Division Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM at (517) 373-1140 or toll free 1-877-765-8388."
I would tell them what's going on, don't get passionate or upset about it. Talk to them reasonably and ask to speak to a manager or a supervisor, because you have a hundred people or so that will need to file reports and you would like a single point of contact for the group.
I've worked with the consumer protection group in NC before and they were extremely helpful in getting my money back.

I did the online filing almost two weeks ago and I've heard as much from them as I've heard from Kevin.

#6961 9 years ago
Quoted from GameJunkie:

Anyone know if the follow up article on Pinball News still coming?

Yes.

#6962 9 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

I did the online filing almost two weeks ago and I've heard as much from them as I've heard from Kevin.

Two weeks is nothing.

I would allow at least 6 weeks for a response.

#6963 9 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

Call the office. Don't wait on them to respond to an online form.

Don't sit on this. Get the ball rolling.

#6964 9 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

But I'll humor you - if the truth was wrong, Kevin would have refuted it with proof. He said "project is over, refunds are coming" ...and has vanished - no one has received refunds. The cherry-lie on top of the sundae-lie. Kevin is the bad guy. His fault entirely. Blame the villain, not the messenger.

And he got 4 thumbs up for that post.

It's amazing that even *after* the PBN article was published that I can still continue to post this picture in a Predator thread:

head-in-sand.jpghead-in-sand.jpg
#6965 9 years ago

Internet speed > real world speed .. Two weeks is indeed nothing.

#6966 9 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

patience.jpgpatience.jpg
#6967 9 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

-
-
-

Quoted from vid1900:

People on Pinside want instant responses, of course.
But in the real world, a criminal federal court case can easily take years.
Then, when that's over, Kevin will have to file for bankruptcy. That will take many months too.
Everyone will get a legal form to fill out for their claim, and the courts will divide it up.
-
No one should be sitting by the phone for a call from Kevin; "Hey buddy, I've sent your refund today!"

#6968 9 years ago

I had a conversation with Midland local law enforcement. I urge those envolved call and file a complaint.

#6969 9 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

I had a conversation with Midland local law enforcement. I urge those envolved call and file a complaint.

Can you get permission from the person you spoke with to send their contact information to the other owners that have been screwed? I really think it would be beneficial to you all as a group to have at least a dozen people contact the same person about the issue.

I have no money in this, but I'd like to help you guys and this is the only way I know how. Sorry if the advice offends anyone.

#6970 9 years ago

I asked and it doesnt work that way. Each complaint would be one count. As I understand it, the officers gather the basic info and pass it along to the detectives.
PM me and I will give you the Ph# for Central Dispatch. That will get the ball rolling.

#6971 9 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

I asked and it doesnt work that way. Each complaint would be one count. As I understand it, the officers gather the basic info and pass it along to the detectives.
PM me and I will give you the Ph# for Central Dispatch. That will get the ball rolling.

Cool, I hope that you guys get some traction on some kind of action against Kevin. He deserves to be punished for this.

#6972 9 years ago

I just sent out a 30 page document to my credit card company (Chase) regarding a chargeback. I still hope that refunds will be issued without it, but if it's true that Kevin hasn't even contacted Paypal yet, then I'm not holding my breath. I'm sure that the money in that account is probably $100k short of the necessary funds to refund everyone, and maybe he's trying to figure out a way to come up with that money, but if he was truly trying to make amends, he'd be telling all of us that. However, we know that his ability to communicate is poor, so I'm not holding my breath on that either.

#6973 9 years ago

Has Kevin shown any remorse? Any restitution?

#6974 9 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

Has Kevin shown any remorse? Any restitution?

In general, pathological liars have no remorse.

#6975 9 years ago

Assuming you believe fraud was committed, it's clearly mail/wire fraud and a matter of Federal jurisdiction and the local guys would recognize that. They will probably bundle up the complaints and forward them on.

Just don't expect to hear any updates on the status of your complaint/investigation. It don't work that way.....

#6976 9 years ago

What is the plan? Should we all file a fraud complaint on fbi.gov?

#6977 9 years ago
Quoted from examiner:

Assuming you believe fraud was committed, it's clearly mail/wire fraud and a matter of Federal jurisdiction and the local guys would recognize that. They will probably bundle up the complaints and forward them on.
Just don't expect to hear any updates on the status of your complaint/investigation. It don't work that way.....

Ok I will bite, why?

#6979 9 years ago

wow all this talk is starting to sound dangerous ..... hmnnnn so who is in on the Experts http://arcadeheroes.com/2014/07/14/skit-b-pinball-experts-dangerous-adam-savage-jamie-hyneman/

#6980 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Is it just me, or is Pinside becoming less fun by the day?

Um you think? The thrill is gone. To stay on topic, thanks for ruining pinside Kevin.... douchenozzle.

#6981 9 years ago

Yea, I think I will go with what the guys with badges told me instead of what's on the Internet because if it's on the Internet it has to be true.

#6982 9 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I don't understand life? Piss off. One thing I do understand is that an anonymous group of cowards posted a bunch of stuff without actually proving it. Do I think Kevin has the license absolutely not, do I have proof? No. All I know is if I was part of a group of people that bought into predator and had information that could save a lot of people their money I would have no problem coming forward and not hiding behind an anonymous moniker, the bottom line as I see it is the AG only cared about themselves in order to insure they received their money back, to make them heroes is a joke.

I dont have my head in the sand Rob, Kevin is a lying, stealing chode to the highest degree but if you think im gonna thank an anonymous group of cowards you're wrong. They didnt help me as I see it, im in the same if not a worse spot now than before. As for the thumbs down, who gives a shit, do you think I won't sleep tonight cause some guy on the internet gave me a thumbs down? At the end of the day it doesn't matter. If I filed a case against Kevin do you think the posting of an anonymous group of people would be enough to prove my case and return my funds? Its a serious question.

When the anonymous groups original article came out I was somewhat relieved then thsy did a follow up that proved their character and I saw their true colors and intent. Im sorry that doesnt jive with some here but im not on this thread to make friends, agree or disagree thats the point of a forum but youre not gonna change my feeling on the CAG.

#6983 9 years ago

How does one prove the nonexistence of something?

#6984 9 years ago

I don't understand life? Piss off. One thing I do understand is that an anonymous group of cowards posted a bunch of stuff without actually proving it. Do I think Kevin has the license absolutely not, do I have proof? No. All I know is if I was part of a group of people that bought into Predator and had information that could save a lot of people their money I would have no problem coming forward and not hiding behind an anonymous moniker, the bottom line as I see it is the AG only cared about themselves in order to insure they received their money back, to make them heroes is a joke.
I dont have my head in the sand Rob, Kevin is a lying, stealing chode to the highest degree but if you think im gonna thank an anonymous group of cowards you're wrong. They didnt help me as I see it, im in the same if not a worse spot now than before. As for the thumbs down, who gives a shit, do you think I won't sleep tonight cause some guy on the internet gave me a thumbs down? At the end of the day it doesn't matter. If I filed a case against Kevin do you think the posting of an anonymous group of people would be enough to prove my case and return my funds? Its a serious question.
When the anonymous groups original article came out I was somewhat relieved then thsy did a follow up that proved their character and I saw their true colors and intent. Im sorry that doesnt jive with some here but im not on this thread to make friends, agree or disagree thats the point of a forum but youre not gonna change my feeling on the CAG.

The AG is not made up of Saint's or great guys, and they could have obviously handled things differently/better, but your post still comes down to shooting the messenger.

And I disagree with you saying that you are worse off now that before this shit came to light. As Rarehero said, you were not going to get a game anyway.

The head in the sand comment comes from your statement about there being no proof that Kevin doesn't have a license.

#6985 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

The AG is not made up of Saint's or great guys, and they could have obviously handled things differently/better, but your post still comes down to shooting the messenger.
And I disagree with you saying that you are worse off now that before this shit came to light. As Rarehero said, you were not going to get a game anyway.
The head in the sand comment comes from your statement about there being no proof that Kevin doesn't have a license.

Quoted from jayhawkai:

How does one prove the nonexistence of something?

The only proof we would have is Kevin on record saying there is no license or the fox recorded phone conversation that we don't have. That's kind of my point.

#6986 9 years ago

I like you both but you have to step back. You are arguing with the guy that lost the money. We can argue all day long about how wrong making the games under the radar would have been or if they could have been. But what we do know for a fact is that AG shut it all down. And arguably but to many of us out of malice.

#6987 9 years ago

My opinion is if the AG came forward months ago nothing would have changed, other than the AG not getting their refunds too, along with us.

That does nothing to better the situation, as most of us had already paid what we paid and, as far as I know, no one was paying anything more until proof of builds were being shown by Kevin.

Like I said, the AG getting their refunds really doesn't affect me. Not then, not now. It's really a moot issue.

#6988 9 years ago

I thought the AG wanted to be known as the "Snowden's" going forward?

#6989 9 years ago

The only proof we would have is Kevin on record saying there is no license or the fox recorded phone conversation that we don't have. That's kind of my point.

What point?

Why is it important to have absolute forensic proof? Again, as Rarehero pointed out, if Kevin had a license, he would have refuted the story...and provided PROOF HE HAD A LICENSE. Why didn't he do that?

#6990 9 years ago

Theres really nothing to say at this point, the man has not made any contact to the faithful who stuck it out till the end regarding refunds for over 2 weeks after stating a few short days, nothing at all. Regardless what his lawyer might have told him why not release somekind of statement via said lawyer with regards to this issue, unnacceptable and extremely unprofessional.

#6991 9 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

I thought the AG wanted to be known as the "Snowden's" going forward?

i liked "mr X", but that implies it isn't Blondetall

#6992 9 years ago

who knows if he has a lawyer, he's probably just getting wasted with the money

#6993 9 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

The shit-cherry on top of the shit-sundae.

Fixed.

Sorry, couldn't resist. It was too perfect of an opportunity.

Lahey.jpgLahey.jpg

#6994 9 years ago
bad_grandpa-75447.gifbad_grandpa-75447.gif
#6995 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

I like you both but you have to step back. You are arguing with the guy that lost the money. We can argue all day long about how wrong making the games under the radar would have been or if they could have been. But what we do know for a fact is that AG shut it all down. And arguably but to many of us out of malice.

It was clearly malice. If not, why stop at saving Fox's IP? If they were so concerned about licensing shouldn't they be contacting Disney, AC/DC, Metallica, etc. about all the pop bumper caps, toppers, speaker grills, etc. that use their emblems and art and even advertise them as products for those IPs.

So c'mon AG, at least be fair when you decide to administer justice on everyone's behalf. Oh wait, that's right, you probably have all of these items already installed in your machines. Mmmm, Hypocrisy...

And for those that believe that all the items I listed above are some how safe. Let us not forget the Firefly hat incident:

http://www.techhive.com/article/2044685/i-almost-got-sued-for-knitting-a-firefly-hat-the-legal-risks-of-pop-culture-fan-art.html

#6996 9 years ago

Where does the AG stand on the chances of Ghostbusters 3 being any good?

#6997 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

What point?
Why is it important to have absolute forensic proof? Again, as Rarehero pointed out, if Kevin had a license, he would have refuted the story...and provided PROOF HE HAD A LICENSE. Why didn't he do that?

If you have to go in front of a judge (or a cop or the fbi) for a lawsuit proof is important. Those without any money on Predator could care less about going in front of a judge, so having some real proof isn't important. I think Kcpinballfan cares about actually proving to someone else as opposed to just assuming it is the case. The lawyers name at Fox is about the best we have. Posts on the internet don't add up to much.

#6998 9 years ago

The game sucked.

It barely worked at shows.

They had no path to manufacturing.

They would have run out of money if they tried.

All AG did was fire a bullet into the skull of an already dying dog.

#6999 9 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

The game sucked.
It barely worked at shows.
They had no path to manufacturing.
They would have run out of money if they tried.
All AG did was fire a bullet into the skull of an already dying dog.

Why don't you tell us how you really feel?

#7000 9 years ago
Quoted from playboywillis:

When someone writes 10,000 words, you find anomalies. Then you compare anomalies to posters from pinside. I'm fairly certain I know who at least wrote the majority, but there's not really a reason to share that as I'm not 100%. Just about 95%

Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Like writing PinSide instead of Pinside? . That made it at least a little easier to narrow it down.

Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

There is absolutely no way I'm even giving my opinion on that.

OK, I figured it out.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-predator-info-thread?tq=PinSide&tu=SkitBPinball
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-pinball-mission-complete?tq=PinSide&tu=SkitBPinball
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-predator-info-thread?tq=PinSide&tu=SkitBPinball

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 140 of 370.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion/page/140 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.