Topic Stats

• 18,272 posts
  • 815 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 days ago by Roostking
  • Topic is favorited by 193 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,540 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
194b3475e0440b8112afc0ac4ad5bf0ed0e8ec3db63fb4b6748a4f2e06a9865b (resized).jpg
31A053C2-4495-4E3E-980F-E5ADEA02F1DE (resized).jpeg
IMG_2933 (resized).JPG
beetlejuice-shrunken head (resized).jpg
2716720260_bc8966f6b1 (resized).jpg
D460F55E-AD42-43C6-91EB-B8162A84A094.gif
Screenshot_20190103-214734_Facebook (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20181108-174321 (resized).png
Fife Appeal Sept 24 2018.pdf (PDF preview)
cat ooo 2.gif
7332539.attach (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

86 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 18272 posts in this topic. You are on page 139 of 366.
#6901 4 years ago
Quoted from playboywillis:

When someone writes 10,000 words, you find anomalies. Then you compare anomalies to posters from pinside. I'm fairly certain I know who at least wrote the majority, but there's not really a reason to share that as I'm not 100%. Just about 95%

Like writing PinSide instead of Pinside? . That made it at least a little easier to narrow it down.

#6902 4 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Like writing PinSide instead of Pinside? . That made it at least a little easier to narrow it down.

Who who who

#6903 4 years ago

the next step is to hit another pinsider in the head with a rock and say its him its him!! then I chime in"whysnow was talking to the pay pal lady" its him its him!..

#6904 4 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

Here, let me contribute.

Burned retina's.

my-eyes.jpg

#6905 4 years ago

The writing style of the AG pieces is very familiar.

#6906 4 years ago

OK folks...so times have quieted a bit. Tensions may have eased a fraction. I understand that there is still no resolution at the moment, but we seem to be past the angry mob with pitchforks and torches.
That said, the mod team have been letting a lot slide in terms of the gratuitous pictures. It was a mechanism that people took to ease the tension here, but at this point it's time to dial it back down.

The thread has gained a level of calmness and we just don't need to continue to post pointless pictures of scantily clad women here. When you have nothing to contribute to the thread, posting a pinup picture is not valid topic-fodder.

Unfortunately the amount of pictures has grown and generated so much static that people are likely coming here for the eye candy as much for (if not more than) info on Predator.

So moving forward no more pictures of that genre are going to be permitted in the thread. Other pictures, memes, whatever is fine IF THEY CONTRIBUTE TO THE THREAD. But no more pointless pictures of the women any more.

EDIT: Just to be clear, I'm NOT saying the crisis is over by any stretch of the imagination. I am saying that at this point people are more rational and collected and starting to understand the reality of the process and we, as a mod team, aren't actively dealing with people threatening to visit Kevin ad do personal harm to him.

images.jpg

#6907 4 years ago

well this thread just got the last bright bit kicked in the schwanz

#6908 4 years ago

SJGR.jpg

#6909 4 years ago

Noooooooooo

scared shining.gif
#6911 4 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

But no more pointless pictures of the women any more.

shut up.jpg
#6912 4 years ago

I blame the AG for boob moderation too. Apparently they've taken the mods "within their fold", at least the ones they think are important enough.

#6913 4 years ago
Quoted from Perspex:

I blame the AG for boob moderation too. Apparently they've taken the mods "within their fold", at least the ones they think are important enough.

Huh?

#6914 4 years ago

Our boobs man! They're gone...you know they had something to do with it...skulduggery, anarchy, it's their MO.

#6915 4 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

Oh, I see we're still posting chick pics for some reason. Here, let me contribute.

image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)1
image-59.jpg (Click image to enlarge)1

Thanks Blondetall. You've destroyed Linda Carter fantasies AND the Fifth Element for me in one post.
And now the boobs are gone too?!?!?
HAVEN'T I SUFFERED ENOUGH!!

#6916 4 years ago
Quoted from the_one:

At this point, the faith in what we've worked so hard to achieve has been absolutely shattered and I am left with no other option than to abandon everything and make good on our promises that your investments are safe and return all money associated with the project until anything else happens, if anything else should happen. The refund process is expected to be swift and completed very soon. You all will start to see those balances reflecting in your accounts in a few short days.

See Dick scam.
See Dick lie.
Don't be a Dick.

#6917 4 years ago

respect for our female friends
why not?

#6918 4 years ago
Quoted from Perspex:

Our boobs man! They're gone...

(Glances down.) Nope, mine are still here. Must be a conspiracy.

Quoted from underlord:

Thanks Blondetall. You've destroyed Linda Carter fantasies AND the Fifth Element for me in one post.
HAVEN'T I SUFFERED ENOUGH!!

Then my job here is done. Be glad I didnt post the Spiderman one I have.

Seriously though, someone make me a 5th Element pin. Multipass multiball.

#6919 4 years ago

So if I post pictures of oiled up Arnold during his body building heyday... is that on topic or not at this point?

#6920 4 years ago

There is absolutely no way I'm even giving my opinion on that.

#6921 4 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

There is absolutely no way I'm even giving my opinion on that.

Yuuuuup

#6922 4 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

Multipass multiball.

image.jpg

#6923 4 years ago

And now, back on topic:image.jpg

#6924 4 years ago

Is it just me, or is Pinside becoming less fun by the day?

#6925 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

#6926 4 years ago

B.B. is out of the hospital and back home again. One of the last of an era and a great guy.

#6927 4 years ago
Quoted from tracelifter:

» YouTube video

Doesn't get much better than that!

#6928 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

18.7 million Karma points. Nuff said.

#6929 4 years ago

This thread is now about Jazz and Blues!

#6930 4 years ago

Jazzed in the beginning of thread...
...Blues through the outro.

#6931 4 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

Jazzed in the beginning of thread...
...Blues through the outro.

i can see.jpg
#6932 4 years ago

Has anyone received their money back ?

#6933 4 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

Has anyone received their money back ?

From the guy who said he would send the refunds and restore some sliver of my hope for humanity? No...

#6935 4 years ago

ayyy lmao, is that you Kevin Kulek?

this guy.jpg

#6936 4 years ago

Well, that should get you an entirely avoidable (edited: deserved) ban. Enjoy!

#6937 4 years ago
banned.jpg
#6938 4 years ago

Ruh Roh Shaggy!

#6939 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Pinside may not be fun, but at least it's gay...

#6940 4 years ago

Inflammatory? NAHHHH.

#6941 4 years ago

Perhaps MaxGain has a mild case of Tourette syndrome?

#6943 4 years ago

81724824.jpg

#6944 4 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

Thank goodness. All is not lost men!

#6945 4 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

OK folks...so times have quieted a bit. Tensions may have eased a fraction. I understand that there is still no resolution at the moment, but we seem to be past the angry mob with pitchforks and torches.
That said, the mod team have been letting a lot slide in terms of the gratuitous pictures. It was a mechanism that people took to ease the tension here, but at this point it's time to dial it back down.
The thread has gained a level of calmness and we just don't need to continue to post pointless pictures of scantily clad women here. When you have nothing to contribute to the thread, posting a pinup picture is not valid topic-fodder.
Unfortunately the amount of pictures has grown and generated so much static that people are likely coming here for the eye candy as much for (if not more than) info on Predator.
So moving forward no more pictures of that genre are going to be permitted in the thread. Other pictures, memes, whatever is fine IF THEY CONTRIBUTE TO THE THREAD. But no more pointless pictures of the women any more.

images.jpg

With all do respect, " we are passed the angry mob, with pitchfork comments" is way more offensive then boob pics.

#6946 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

This thread is now about Jazz and Blues!

JLH.jpg

On topic - Nothing heard from Kevin on my refund requests, not that I expected to. Still waiting on the days to pass for him not to answer my credit card company so they will complete the chargeback. Not much longer for that to happen now. I'll still be out of the $250 deposit but Kevin may be singing the Blues from his time in prison over this.

#6947 4 years ago

I'd really like to file charges against Kevin for theft. Anyone know how I would initiate that from the UK?

#6948 4 years ago

Personally, I think the first thing to do is contact the office of consumer protection in his state. Get the name of the person you talk to, and post it back here on this thread.

Then, everyone else needs to call that person.

Getting that office interested in this is your best first step, IMO.

#6949 4 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Personally, I think the first thing to do is contact the office of consumer protection in his state. Get the name of the person you talk to, and post it back here on this thread.
Then, everyone else needs to call that person.
Getting that office interested in this is your best first step, IMO.

https://www.michigan.gov/ag/0,4534,7-164-17331-42077--,00.html

#6950 4 years ago

Looks like they even have online filings, but I would avoid that and call their office directly:

"To file on-line go to On-line Consumer Complaint/Inquiry, otherwise send by regular mail or fax as listed above. If you have any questions, please call the Consumer Protection Division Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM at (517) 373-1140 or toll free 1-877-765-8388."

I would tell them what's going on, don't get passionate or upset about it. Talk to them reasonably and ask to speak to a manager or a supervisor, because you have a hundred people or so that will need to file reports and you would like a single point of contact for the group.

I've worked with the consumer protection group in NC before and they were extremely helpful in getting my money back.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
$ 0.35
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 209.99
$ 12.00
Playfield - Other
Slap Save Creations
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 22.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Funhouse Custom Lamp Out of stock
Professor Pinball
$ 129.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 2.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 87.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 125.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Little Shop Of Games
Electronics
TheDudeMods
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 199.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
There are 18272 posts in this topic. You are on page 139 of 366.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside